Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 06

Story Info
Three is the magic number.
10.8k words
4.72
7.7k
11

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 09/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jtb_
Jtb_
448 Followers

In Part 5...

At Simone's suggestion, Jim started to grow closer to Chloe, as she grew closer to him.

But on an important supply run, Jim came face to face with what had become of humanity and only barely made it back to the house alive. For days, Simone and Chloe had to nurse him back to health.

As he started to recover, it became clear that his relationship with Chloe was about to change pretty drastically.

***

It's the End of the World as Jim Knows it.

Part 6 - "Mad with Power."

***

*So Carmen thinks we could start off with like, maybe two days a week and-

Two days a week?

*Well, yeah, I mean, what has it been, like two years? I guess we thought it might be better to... ease your way back into it, you know?

Yeah... yeah... that... sounds like a good idea actually.

*Are you feeling OK?

I'm fine, why?

*Because you're being unusually agreeable.

I'm always agreeable. I can line up a dozen witnesses to confirm that fact right now.

*Sure you can.

So how'd it go?

*Servicing?

I really wish we'd thought of a better name for that. Don't laugh - I'm not kidding!

*I know... Anyway, it was good. The folks from Haven are always nice. I'm going again tonight.

Yeah, they run a good ship over there.

*They were well taught.

Yes they were.

*You ready to keep going?

Sure, let do it. Where were we?

*The... ahm... yeah, the night you first woke up after...

Right, OK. So the next morning I felt way better. I mean, I had kind of thought that having sex with Simone wasn't a great idea, that I'd be pretty sore after, but actually it was the opposite. I felt great. OK, I guess I was still a little stiff or whatever, but definitely better.

Simone still insisted on bringing me breakfast in bed though. I felt a little bit weird that I was still in what had been my parents' room, so I had a really fucking nice shower and moved back to my own room, although I was determined that I wasn't going to spend another day in bed.

On the Chloe thing... well, I mean Simone and I had talked about it a little more. She wanted to talk to Chloe before anything else happened. I have to say I wasn't sure about that at first, but when she explained why she wanted to, it made perfect sense.

I mean, from her point of view, this was something she wanted to happen and she knew Chloe did too, but she was also afraid that Chloe would hold herself back if she thought something happening between her and me would... hurt Simone. I mean, I think at this point, with how open they were with each other - like Chloe had told her that she'd kissed me already - it felt to Simone like... a natural progression I guess.

Anyway, I was on my own in my room a little later that morning when Chloe came in. It was the first time I noticed that she was wearing her own clothes, a pair of denim shorts and a little white tank top. Almost exactly like what she'd been wearing the day I found her actually. I wasn't sure at that point if Simone had spoken to her already.

"So how are you feeling?" she asked, sitting casually on the side of the bed.

"I'm feeling pretty good," I said. "Actually I'm a little surprised. I mean, I'm still a little stiff or whatever, but..."

"Oh my god," she said, "do you want a massage? I give really good massages. I bet it would really help with the... stiffness or whatever."

You know that twinkle Simone had in her eye sometimes when... well, you know? Chloe had it too, right then. You'd have to be an idiot not to see it. And whatever you may think, I'm not an idiot. I had a pretty good idea where... a massage... might lead.

She made me sit up in bed and kind of clambered behind me. Her hands did feel great on me, my shoulders and my arms. She had surprising power for someone so small actually and my muscles really appreciated what she was doing. But... in the context of... what I was pretty sure was gonna happen sooner or later... well... I mean, gimme a fucking break, of course it turned me on.

So when she insisted that my legs needed some attention too and kind of clambered back around me and pulled back the blanket, I was probably already pretty hard. I didn't say anything about it and I guess neither did she but... it wasn't as if she could fucking miss it.

So she started to work my thighs with her hands and, apart from actually feeling pretty good, you know, muscle-wise, there was obviously going to be another effect of her hands being in that region. I had tried to sit up so I could see what she was doing but... well... I guess I could feel myself getting harder so I kind of just lay back and closed my eyes. Honestly, at that point I... I really I didn't know if... if she was gonna... But then she did.

At first I felt the warm, soft grip of first one of her hands and then the other wrap slowly around me. I think I probably tried not to, but I definitely groaned out loud.

"I hope you don't think it's weird Jim..." she said, "but... I... I did this a couple of times when you were... out... when I was washing you... I couldn't help it, it was just there and... and it got me so turned on... just thinking about it..."

"I... I think I remember..." I said, but it was pretty hard to vocalize anything at that point. Her hands felt so delicate, so gentle, stroking me slowly. It was fucking awesome.

"You do?" she said. "Oh my god... Did it feel good? Do you like my hands on your cock Jim?"

Well, shit. I mean, I think I said something like 'it feels amazing' or something, but jesus christ... Anyway, I looked up and... well... she had like this expression on her face that was almost... innocent, you know? Like she was doing something wrong and she knew it. And her huge green eyes just looking right at me... Fuck. Straight into the top five. With a bullet.

"Can I put it in my mouth Jim?" she said. "Simone says you love having your cock sucked... and... I love having a cock in my mouth Jim... I used to drive my boyfriend crazy... I've been dying to taste yours. Please?"

I hear you: 'Come on, gimme a fucking break, no way she said that' or whatever. I shit you not. 100%. Verbatim.

Now, a couple of things occurred to me here.

First, I mean, 'Simone says you love having your cock sucked'?! What the fuck? Was there anything these two hadn't talked about? I was starting to seriously feel like the two of them were ganging up on me. Although, obviously, at that point, I was pretty fucking happy about that.

And second, you remember how I had been practicing a little with my dirty talk or whatever? Well, I was getting the distinct impression that Chloe might be a little bit out of my league on that front so I was trying to think of something appropriate to say that wasn't like 'oh yes, of course, go right ahead, be my guest' or whatever.

Anyway, I didn't get the chance to finish that thought before I felt the heat of her breath on me. Seriously, I was totally groaning before I even felt her soft lips gently kiss the head of my cock or her tongue start to lick me slowly, swirling around me.

"Holy shit Chloe... that's so good," I think I managed, and I tried to sit up a little to see her again. I was just in time to see her kind of smirk at me as she started to take my length into her hot, wet mouth. So I was back down and groaning again pretty quick.

Now, I know I said before I wasn't much of a blowjob guy before I met Simone, but holy shit Chloe was fucking unbelievable. She was slow at first, getting me really wet, my full length, and she kept working me with those soft, gentle hands. And she did this really fucking awesome thing with her tongue, like, she'd move her mouth down along my cock and then when she came back up she'd swirl her tongue slowly around my head, jesus it felt fucking awesome. I think my hips were bucking and everything.

I don't know exactly when I became aware that Simone was there. I know I looked up at some point and saw her in the doorway, but it felt like she'd always been there. Maybe she had, I don't know, but in any case, seeing her there, leaning against the door jamb with one hand tucked into her shorts and the other pushed up her top was the hottest, well, the dirtiest thing I think I'd ever seen. I mean, my girlfriend I guess... the woman I loved, playing with herself while she watched me getting my cock sucked by another woman. Fuck.

And it just felt right. For a second I remember my mind trying to tell me this was a problem, you know? I mean, in the old world, nothing even remotely approaching what was happening in that moment had ever even occurred to me as a possibility. But here I was. And honestly, I think I would have felt a little weird if anything had happened with Chloe while Simone wasn't there. I mean, I know this whole thing was sort of her idea or whatever, but still. I knew what was happening was a huge turn on for her and I really wanted to share it with her. Obviously I would have enjoyed telling her about it, but this was so much better.

So... yeah... I guess all things considered this was about the hottest thing that had ever happened to me. I mean, if Chloe's fucking amazing blowjob wasn't enough, seeing Simone there watching us, playing with herself, was almost enough to make me cum instantly.

But Chloe took her time. I didn't know whether that thing she'd said about loving having a cock in her mouth was true or if it was just, you know, dirty talk or whatever. In any case, she definitely seemed to be really enjoying herself.

Anyway, after a while, I have no idea how long, I felt her increase the pressure of her hands while they stroked me and the speed of the movement of her mouth. I knew she'd decided it was time for me to cum and I was more than happy to oblige. It wasn't as if I had much choice in the matter.

And like that first time with Simone, I wasn't really sure what she wanted me to do... you know? So I guess I tried to warn her or whatever but she didn't let up, just kept pumping me with her mouth and her hands until I exploded into her mouth. And she still didn't stop, she pumped and sucked every last drop out of me.

It was fucking incredible. I felt like I came with my whole fucking body, I was spasming and stretching and groaning. And she just looked up at me and smiled.

"Mmm, you have such a beautiful cock Jim," she said, "I knew you would."

"Hmm... jesus christ Chloe...," I said, "that was... that was fucking amazing... thank you." I tried to sit up a little to see her again and I could see that Simone wasn't in the door anymore but I was pretty fucking exhausted so I flopped back and just kind of... tried to come to terms with what had just happened, you know?

Chloe climbed off the bed and I could feel her leaning over me.

"I'm glad you liked it Jim..." she said, softly, "rest now," and she kissed me softly, lightly on the mouth.

I guess I fell asleep, I'm not sure for how long, but it was still bright when I woke up. I was still pretty stiff, but I felt good enough to get up by myself. It was the first time I'd been downstairs since I woke up and I found Simone sitting at the kitchen table on her own.

"Hey," she said, enthusiastically, "you're up. Are you sure you should be walking around?" She stood up to help me, I guess I was kind of using the walls to help me walk, but I waved her off.

"I'm OK, I'm OK," I said, "can't stay in bed forever."

"I don't know Jim," she said, while I kind of flopped down into a chair, "after what I saw this morning, I would've thought you'd be only too happy to stay in bed forever." She kind of came up to me and sat down in my lap, her arms around me, and kissed me.

"I'm so glad you were there Simone..." I said, "jesus... when I saw you there..."

"I know..." she said, "it was so fucking hot Jim... I came really hard watching you..."

"So I guess you talked to her?" I said. "Where is she?"

"I did..." she said, "before and after actually. She was so happy Jim. She's out at the shack, I think she has the whole thing almost ready to go."

So with Simone's help, I made my way outside. Sure enough, Chloe had made huge progress in just a few hours with the manual and the laptop from the yard.

Now, honestly, sure, I did feel a little... weird I guess, when I first saw her... I mean... you know? She'd just sucked my cock, and here I was with my girlfriend... you know that I'm saying? Of course I felt a little weird.

She didn't though. Classic Chloe. Simone neither. There were fucking miles ahead of me.

"Oh, hey you guys!" she said, "check it out, I think we'll have it ready to go by tomorrow!"

So there was no discussion of what had happened or... well... what this would mean for the three of us... what the future would hold. Just the electricity. In fairness this was pretty big fucking news.

I mean, with the turbine and the extra solar panels and the batteries all up and running, we could effectively power the whole house, full time. We were getting by pretty well without power, or well, without much power, but this would make life a lot more comfortable.

And then there were those changes we'd talked about making to the property, like the fence and stuff. There were a bunch of power tools in the garage that would make it a lot easier and faster to do all that.

So we were pretty fucking excited about it over dinner that night and it was pretty much all we could talk about, what we'd be able to do, you know? Most of it was really simple stuff, like Simone had an e-reader in her car and she'd been two chapters from the end of a book she was really enjoying, so she was pretty excited to be able to finish it.

And obviously, we were pretty curious to see if the TV would be able to pick up anything, if anything had changed, you know?

I guess I'd got my love for movies from my dad and he had a massive DVD collection, so Chloe and I were pretty excited about the prospect of being able to watch movies again. Simone too I guess.

Anyway, with all the talk of what some electricity would mean for our lives, I guess I hadn't really thought about... sleeping arrangements I guess. Simone had told me she and Chloe had been taking turns sleeping with me while I'd been unconscious and that Chloe had given Simone her turn the previous night. I mean, was this... arrangement going to continue now that Chloe and I were... you know... doing stuff, I guess?

So after dinner Chloe tried to teach us some weird card game her family had played. It was pretty complicated, but we had fun all the same. And when it came time for bed, I found myself laying there not really sure whether Chloe or Simone would walk in the door. They'd been deliberately coy about it all evening, I really had no idea.

Honestly, it was pretty exciting. I think I was hoping it would be Chloe... but then that kind of made me feel a little guilty but... what she'd done to me that morning had been so fucking awesome and there was so much I wanted to... well... I guess, in all honesty, as I lay there waiting, it was Chloe's body I was trying to picture, Chloe's skin I wanted to feel under my hands, Chloe's pussy I wanted to taste.

So anyway, I didn't have to imagine for very long. When Chloe came in, she wasn't wearing one of my t-shirts. She wasn't wearing anything at all. I mean, we were still working off candlelight so it was pretty dim, but my first view of Chloe's naked body was pretty fucking awesome all the same.

Her pale skin looked so soft and delicate in the flickering light and her beautiful breasts, small, firm looking handfuls, were perfectly in proportion to her petite frame.

And she didn't look nervous at all. I mean, knowing Chloe, I wouldn't have expected her to, you know? She just walked right up and climbed right in.

And I have to say, I wasn't nervous either. I was actually kind of surprised that I wasn't, you know? All I felt was an eager excitement. I didn't care that my muscles still ached... I just... I wanted her.

And I guess, I mean later, I thought it was kind of awesome that we didn't talk... I mean, at all. She just climbed in and was in my arms. Like, I hadn't ever really kissed her up to that point. I mean, I had, but... not really... you know what I mean? So that first real kiss actually took quite a long time. I think we had both been really looking forward to it.

Anyway, like I said, I was pretty focused on how fucking awesome it felt to kiss her, to feel her tongue playing with mine for quite a while but, eventually I became very much aware of her body as it pressed against me. I mean, I had felt her skin a few times while we'd been... flirting or whatever, but this was... It was so awesome. So warm and soft and... perfect. I wanted to touch her everywhere, my hands just roamed over her and I felt her moan into my mouth.

It was a struggle not to... rush, you know? Every ache and pain in my body was instantly gone. I just wanted every inch of Chloe's body and I meant to have it.

So not without regret, I took my lips from hers and started to kiss her neck, her collarbone and I finally allowed myself to move my hands to her breasts and feel her nipples harden as my fingers passed over them. They were just as round and firm as I had imagined they would be and I couldn't help moving my mouth to them, taking her nipples between my lips and I heard her moan my name when I flicked them with my tongue.

I guess, in my eagerness, I'd kind of moved Chloe onto her back so I could have total access to her body and she was so much smaller than me, it felt like she was... enveloped by me or something. Anyway, I guess my leg found its way between hers and I felt her wetness on my thigh and she instantly started to grind against me and she groaned even louder.

I didn't resist the urge to cover her mouth with mine again but feeling her wetness on my leg only reminded me how much I wanted to taste her.

So I started to move, so I could make my way down her body and I could feel her kind of try to resist the movement of my leg away from where she had been enjoying it so much but I didn't stop.

Actually, I hadn't really known in advance what the... dynamic I guess, would be between us. Chloe is such a forthright person, I think I might have assumed she'd be pretty assertive in bed, she certainly had been that morning but, at least for the time being, she seemed happy for me to be in charge.

Now, I guess you probably feel like I'd be taking my time here, slowly inching my way down her body to tease her at length. But I didn't. I mean, I didn't just fucking jump down between her legs, I definitely took some time on the way down to play with her a little, especially her fucking awesome breasts, but I had very little interest in teasing Chloe right then. I wanted her to cum, right now.

I'm not 100% sure why I felt like that, I mean, I guess I was really fucking turned on or whatever, but, I guess a part of it was that she'd already made me cum and... I guess I needed to return the favour.

I'd felt a little patch of hair just above her mound but she was pretty bare down there as I ran my tongue slowly along her lips.

"Fuuuck... yeah..." she breathed, long and slow and I felt her body writhe underneath me. I'd never been with a women as... petite I guess as Chloe before and it felt kind of awesome to be able to have my mouth on her pussy and still feel like I could reach her whole body with my hands and it was pretty hard to stop touching her everywhere, her skin felt so good.

So, like I said, I wasn't interested in any teasing here and I guess she was already really turned on before I'd even started eating her. I felt like I went straight to my a-game material, I was in such a hurry I didn't bother feeling her out to see what she really liked. In any case, I guess she was pretty similar to Simone in that respect because there didn't seem to be anything that didn't get a positive reaction from her.

Jtb_
Jtb_
448 Followers