Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, ever dutiful, I did as I was told. I moved forward and lined myself up and as soon as I started to move inside she shoved herself back against me and buried me inside her.

"Fuuuuck..." she groaned and I'm pretty sure I made a pretty guttural noise too. "Fuck me Jim..." she said, demanded, "come on... fuck me..."

She was wild. I don't think I'd ever seen her this... this fucking horny. I took a pretty solid grip of her hips and starting thrusting in and out and she was really slamming back against me. It was pretty fevered for a minute but then this incredible rhythm formed. Jesus, we were like a machine. A pretty fucking well-oiled machine.

And the sound. Fuck. I mean, sure our bodies slapping together hard and she was so fucking wet but... Simone's voice, the noise she was making... the moaning and grunting... it was so... insistent. I'd never felt, well... I mean, I'd never felt like I wasn't enough for Simone or whatever, I mean sexually, you know? But it was all I could do to keep up with her.

"Come on..." she said, "more! Fuck me!" And she went on like that. I mean, I felt a little like a horse in a big race being whipped. And she was a pretty effective jockey, I mean, I have to say, every time she said something like that I really did get a little jolt of energy.

"Yes Jim!" she said. "Come on... I'm cumming Jim... fuck me... I'm gonna cum so fucking hard!" And man, did she. She didn't exactly... scream or whatever, I think it was more like that noise that happens when you kind of want to say something but there's just too many other neurons firing or whatever. Noise just spilled out of her and her body tightened and spasmed. She buried her head in the couch and pressed herself back against me with so much force I had to lean my body over against the back of the couch to prevent myself keeling over onto the ground.

Honestly, it was a bit of a miracle I didn't cum too. But I didn't. Her orgasm felt like it went on for a really long time and she couldn't keep still, she kept moving and stretching, panting and groaning all the time, and I kind of tried to react, to move with her until eventually she was sort of laying prone on the couch, still with me buried inside her.

I could hear, and feel I guess, that she was breathing really heavily, her head turned to the side, like a swimmer popping their head out for air in the middle of a race.

And slowly, as I felt her body relax a little, I started moving again. I guess my body was kind of on top hers and I was holding myself up with a hand on the inside of the couch.

"Jesus christ Jim..." she said, "how are you still... fucking going... fuck..." she breathed and I felt her push her ass back to meet me.

"Do you... do you want me to... to stop?" I said.

"No..." she said, "no... just... just take it easy for a minute... fuck..." She angled her head to look back at me. Man, she looked so hot. Her eyes were a little glazed and her hair had kind of spilled over her face and she had this utterly satisfied expression that was mixed in with a little, I don't know, confusion or something.

So I did kind of stop moving, pressing my body against hers, pressing her totally into the couch. With one elbow, I tried to keep enough weight off her so she could, you know, catch her breath but I had a really overwhelming desire to feel her whole body pressed against me.

And then slowly, as I felt her breathing grow steadier, her chest heave just a little less, I moved again, slowly at first but... well... I was feeling pretty... actually overwhelmingly aroused at this point. Without really thinking about it, I found that one of my legs shifted so I was kind of standing with one leg on the ground, the other bent at the knee on the couch and I leaned up, my hands gripping her ass as I thrust into her faster and harder.

I could see her gripping the arm of the couch, pushing herself back against me and she grunted with each thrust.

"Fuck... Jim...," she said, grunted really, "fucking take me... I'm yours Jim..."

I nearly stopped dead in my tracks. She'd never said anything like that to me before, either in the middle of sex or otherwise and for, like, an instant, I really didn't know how I felt about it. I mean, take me? I'm yours? I knew even then that Simone was always going to be the one in charge in our relationship, you know? I was already totally devoted to her. So this... well... yeah, I guess it did make me a little uncomfortable.

Now, that's not to say that... in the moment, it didn't drive me fucking wild. I held her hips tighter and thrust faster and harder. I don't know if it was what she'd said, I guess it'd be crazy to assume it wasn't... but I just... fucking... thundered into her. I was gripping her hips... her ass... and she was, like, bouncing back up off the couch with each movement and we were both just... grunting and yelping. And when I felt her cum again I couldn't hold back any longer and pressed my whole body against her again, buried myself inside here while I came.

And I was shattered... like, exhausted. I managed to shift my weight and Simone did do too so that I was lying on the inside of the couch and she rolled her body a little so we were kind of facing each other. I felt her pull herself against me, hug me and my arms automatically wrapped around her and we just kind of lay there like that, our breathing slowly returning to normal.

Just as I was starting to feel like I might be able to stand up again without getting light headed, I felt Simone shift, her head lifting up towards mine and then she was looking into my eyes.

"I love you Jim," she said and she kissed me softly. "We have to get up... fucking on the couch is bad enough, I don't want cum leaking all over it."

I couldn't help laughing, but of course she was right.

Anyway, as we made our way upstairs to bed, the thought did occur to me that Chloe hadn't gone to bed all that long before and, well, there was absolutely no chance in hell that she hadn't heard us. I mean, I know I told you that Simone seemed to be getting increasingly loud during sex as time went by, but by any standards what we'd just done together was, well, was not quiet, I can tell you that.

I wasn't worried about it or anything, just... I mean by the standards the three of us had been setting for ourselves lately, I guess I thought she'd have been pretty... pretty strongly affected by what she'd heard I guess, you know what I mean?

Anyway, Simone and I were pretty fucking exhausted as we climbed into bed but we did talk about it I guess. It hadn't escaped either of our notice that I'd kind of accidentally suggested... you know, that maybe Simone would be interested in... in all three of us... I mean together... and that she'd been so crazy turned on by it that we'd just had the most overwhelming, fucking earth-shatteringly passionate sex of our relationship so far.

"Do you think... do you think Chloe will, you know...?" I asked, my body spooned against hers.

"Honestly Jim," she said, "I'm kind of surprised she didn't come downstairs and jump in as soon as she heard us."

I couldn't disagree.

Anyway, next morning I was happy to resume normal service by being the first one up so I was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee looking through some old photos on my phone when Chloe came down.

"Morning," I said and I was a little confused when I saw her move towards the arch that connected the kitchen to the living room. "Everything OK?" I said.

"Yeah," she said, "I just wanted to make sure you two hadn't broken the fucking couch last night."

You know, I don't know if you've noticed this, but Chloe always had a way of just breaking through tension. I mean, OK, sure, I was definitely coming to terms with whatever fucking weird ass arrangement we had going on here, but I was still a little... uncomfortable I guess, not quite sure whether to... talk about that stuff or try to ignore it. But Chloe always knew what to do.

So anyway, I had a pretty good laugh about that and poured her some coffee and we talked for a while until Simone joined us.

Now, with the prospect of electricity on the horizon, and well, now that we had it, I had been thinking about the need for some more long term planning I guess. I mean, we had our own sources of power and water. We were isolated. If necessary, this house could sustain us for a long time.

But a couple of things occurred to me.

Firstly, we'd need to keep renewing our food with supply runs, or start growing our own. Now, obviously that would take time, not to mention the fact we had precisely fuck all knowledge about agriculture between the three of us, but there was also the issue that Old Sal was just too small to have much that we could use.

And second, ever since the First Day, Old Sal was as far as we'd been. I knew Simone and Chloe must have felt it too, but I was just really... curious, I guess. Was what we knew to be the situation around us the same everywhere? The only way I could think of to answer that was, well, was to go and find out.

So a kind of plan had been forming in my head for a while at that point. The nearest major town was Durden, around fifteen miles to the east. Actually, before the end of the world it had technically been a city of maybe 20,000 inhabitants. My thinking was that if we could make it to Durden, we might be able to open up a new source of supplies that could sustain us for longer while at the same time improving our understanding of what was actually happening in the world. I mean, Durden wasn't exactly a bustling metropolis or anything but it was at least, well, it was what was next.

So I brought this up over breakfast and I was a little surprised to find that both Simone and Chloe had been thinking along the same lines. I mean, Simone didn't have a clue about what was around us, but Chloe had been thinking about Durden. She'd actually gone to high school there.

Now, obviously the issue of the danger was brought up. I mean, after what had happened to me at Chloe's house, it couldn't be far from any of our minds, but well, it was actually Simone who made the point that we couldn't stay inside the house forever and that supply runs would have to become a fact of life for us. And the best we could do was work work together to plan in great detail, prepare as much as we could.

So as the conversation came to a natural conclusion, I was pretty excited by the prospect.

"Hey, I might go for a little walk, get some air," Chloe said as we were clearing up from breakfast. "It looks like a nice morning."

"That sounds nice Chlo, mind if I join you?" Simone asked.

"Sure Simone," Chloe said, "I'd love the company. Jim? You up for it?"

Now, the prospect did actually seem like a nice one to me but I had a strong suspicion that Simone and Chloe were looking forward to having some time alone to compare notes or whatever. So I turned them down, figured I could do with spending some time with the electricity stuff. Chloe had done so much of the work in finally getting it up and running I was feeling like I could do with familiarizing myself with how everything actually worked.

So they headed out, bringing the revolver, and Jerry with them, and I made my way to the shack. They'd been gone maybe a little over an hour when I went back into the house to make myself some coffee. I was waiting for the water to heat up when they came in the back door.

I noticed something was off straight away. Their faces were flushed and Simone's hair looked a lot less neat than I thought it had before they left. And I was pretty sure I could see like, little bits of grass and stuff on their clothes. So, naturally, I mean as you'd expect, I was about to fucking panic. Had something happened? Was there a red-eye?

For a second, I thought about the possibility that they had been... fighting I guess, I mean fighting each other. But it just seemed too ridiculous.

"What...? Are you guys OK?" I said, moving towards them. And I immediately knew it wasn't what I'd been worried about.

"Sure Jim," Simone said, "of course, I mean, yeah, absolutely, we had a lovely walk." My mind immediately recalled that line from Hamlet about the lady protesting too much, you know the one? I thought Chloe was trying to avoid my eyes.

"I'm... ah... I'm just going to go upstairs and..." she said, but she didn't finish the sentence, just kind of moved pretty fast towards the stairs.

And then Simone and I were alone. I was looking at her, trying my best to ask the question without having to actually ask it, you know? But she just kind of stood there, just inside the door, like she was afraid to move. Trying to look anywhere but at me.

"You want to tell me that the hell is going on?" I said eventually and she finally looked at me, a kind of searching look on her face, pained maybe.

"She kissed me," she said, kind of blurted out actually. I think I might have stumbled a bit. Holy shit. "Or I kissed her... no... no... she definitely kissed me, but... fuck... but I really wanted to kiss her... and then... and then we were kissing, I mean, making out for fuck's sake and then we were on the ground... Jerry didn't know what to do!"

I found I'd moved back to the kitchen counter so I'd have something to lean on, you know, something to hold myself up. Simone still seemed afraid to move, she was... gesturing with her arms or whatever, but her feet seemed unable to step towards me.

"I mean... we were... talking about... well... about last night..." she said, "I guess we've kind of got into the habit of... sharing our experiences, you know, and I told her about what you said about... about the three of us... and then... about how I'd been so turned on by the idea... and that you and I... I mean, we... and... well... she kissed me."

I don't know what my face said but I imagine it was about as purely shocked as Simone had ever seen it. Finally she found the will to move her feet again and came towards me.

"Jim... Jim... I'm so... are you OK?" she said, "I didn't think... are you OK with this?" I mean, she was really genuinely worried. Can you believe that? Like, on what planet would this... Actually, I think I even had a brief flare of, you know, who the hell does she think I am or whatever but thankfully, a wiser sensibility got control of that pretty quick and I think I actually laughed.

"Simone... are you fucking kidding me?" I said. "Of course I'm OK with it... of course I am." I could see relief washing over her face and I moved forward to her and she wrapped her arms around me.

"I know... I know... of course you are..." she said, "it was just... so unexpected... I mean... I have... I have been with women before Jim... I guess I never told you that but..."

"That's OK Simone..." I said, but I could already feel her letting go of me.

"I have to talk to Chloe..." she said, kind of absently, to me, like she was already having the conversation with Chloe in her mind and then she too made for the stairs.

So I was alone, just kind of standing there. Like, reeling. I mean, holy shit.

OK, like I've said before, maybe I should have learned to expect fucking anything but... well, I mean, yes, Simone hadn't said anything to me about being attracted to Chloe herself or anything about having been with women before but... maybe I had suspected a little bit. And, you know, obviously, I had seen them get so close to each other... but... it was still a pretty big shock.

Anyway after a minute or two I could hear them talking. It was obvious that it wasn't an argument or anything, I couldn't make out words or whatever, but I could hear that they were talking.

And then, after a couple of minutes it seemed to go quiet again. Now, I know this might seem weird or whatever but... Yes, I was standing there in the kitchen, trying to angle my ears towards the ceiling to see if I could... yeah, I know. I was actually thinking about standing on a chair when I heard them again.

Well... when I say I heard them, I mean... well... they sure as hell weren't talking, I can tell you that.

You know I might actually start to get offended if you keep laughing at me.

*Oh stop Jim, you're making it funny on purpose.

I wasn't fucking laughing at the time. What? Why are you looking at me like that?

*Like what?

Like, wistfully or something.

*Wistfully?

Dani.

*Sorry... it's just... well... I've been doing this all over for months now but... listening to your story... to our story, you know? I guess it's pretty hard not to imagine what it would have been like to be there, you know? At the beginning of everything.

Yeah... I... I guess I never thought about it like that, from your point of view I mean......... You know it's a shame you're mom.........

*... Dad...

......... Haven't heard you call me that in a long time.

*Are you OK?

Yeah... yeah, I'm OK sweetheart. Let's call it a day, huh?

*OK. Come on, I'll fix us some dinner.

Don't you have-

*It can wait.