All Comments on 'Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 06'

by Jtb_

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a very hot chapter, especially with the story being told to Danielle!! Can't wait for the next installment!!!...5 Stars!!!

highshine808highshine808over 1 year ago

this far into it my patience is wearing thin with the narrative style, the repetitious nature of the voice, proliferation of "I guess...you know what I mean?", the insecure uptight confused neurotic responses.

i get that this is the protagonist u imagined up, and the story seems more character than plot driven,

its just not engaging for me to read thru, finding myself frustrated n annoyed, to the point im loosing interest in continuing.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 1 year ago

I wonder what they'll find in Durden?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with Highshine, but at least the "like" usage dropped dramatically. However, the same speaking style has now been adopted by Simone. The premise of the story is good, but it is extremely difficult to read in this disjointed style. I'm also going to give up, I mean...well...now...you know what I mean?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoying the story but...yeah, I kind of just skip over the beginning and ending interview banter. Distracting at best. Oh, and I am pretty sure in chapter 1 that Simone did indicate she had been with women before, just not directly. It was inferred. Just saying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJtb_@Jtb_
Hey there! Thanks for reading. August 3, 2023 It's been a few months since I posted a story, thanks to a very hectic period at work following by a very long vacation. I've submitted a new Part of Apocalypse Wow today. As I mentioned at the end of Part 13, there are a range of...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES