Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 10

Story Info
Attack of the Red-Eyes.
11.7k words
4.77
5.7k
9

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 09/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jtb_
Jtb_
448 Followers

In Part 9...

The second run to the hospital in Durden was successful. Caroline was able to start running tests on the recovered red-eye bodies in a new lab set up in the garage.

But when she happened upon Jim and Chloe in the middle of particularly passionate encounter, the new peace and togetherness of the house was threatened, but only for a moment. Simone, Jim and Chloe explained everything to her and Caroline accepted the situation for what it was.

And the following day, after listening to Jim and Chloe's violent, aggressive fucking, she wondered to Simone whether Jim might be some kind of sex god.

***

It's the End of the World as Jim Knows it.

Part 10 - "I think you might have... woke the dragon or whatever."

***

*Easy Jim, take it easy.

I'm... fine...

*Come on, you don't want to do any more damage.

It's a sprained ankle Dani, I'm not fucking maimed.

*Fine, be that way.

Shit. Hhhhhhh.

*You OK?

I'm OK, pain's not too bad when I'm not moving around.

*No, I mean... are you OK with...

I guess you must be pretty fucking happy about it.

*Come on Jim, that's not fair.

Yeah... I guess it's not. I might have to miss this scouting run, but there'll be others.

*There will be others Jim and... look, you know how I feel about you going scouting again but... I guess I know how much it means to you. I'm sorry Jim. Really.

You don't have to apologize sweetheart, it was just a stupid accident. Besides, there's a pretty decent silver lining.

*What's that?

Well... I get to spend more time with you.

*...... Oh Dad... when did you get to be so sentimental?

I didn't... Now... shall we...

*Absolutely, no time like the present.

So I guess we finished last time with Simone... I don't know, being a little bit... suggestive? About talking to Caroline about me...

And it went on like that for a few days. Simone and I slept together for the next few nights, Chloe said she was still recovering, which made be feel a little weird but she always said it with that smirk of hers.

Simone and Caroline kept working during the day. Caroline felt they were making progress but it'd be a while before she felt she could make any firm conclusions.

I guess... I don't know... I mean, sure I can say it now after the fact, but I really think I was conscious of some kind of shift in the atmosphere over those few days. I'd been pretty amazed at how quickly Caroline had just come to accept that Chloe and Simone both had a sexual relationship with me, both, I guess, loved me and... that I loved them. Like I've said before, in the old world, before the First Day, if someone had told me something like what we had was possible I'd have laughed at them, probably thought they were not right in the head or something. So to have Caroline accept the situation without any fuss was really... great. And so, at first, I was just pretty happy about that.

But after that night Simone had first told me that Caroline had been... 'intrigued' or whatever about... Well, yeah, I guess that's what I'm talking about. I don't know, maybe it was just that it was on my mind that made me sense a change in atmosphere.

Anyway, the night after that night with Chloe, when I was fully recovered and all, Simone was fucking ravenous. And I guess, like Chloe, she felt she didn't need to hold back anymore. Remember how I said that she'd taken to announcing when she came? Yeah, that was back. Fuck, I loved when she did that.

And when I say ravenous, I don't mean... aggressive or anything, actually far from it. I guess you could say it was pretty gentle compared to the night before with Chloe, but it just went on and on. At first she wanted me to go down on her, which of course I was only too happy to do, but then I felt like it was impossible to satisfy her.

I definitely made her cum at least twice with my mouth and my fingers and then she wanted me inside her so I climbed up her body and just slowly pressed myself into her. And she had this beautiful, warm, contented smile on her face and she took my head in her hands and kissed me really softly. And it was slow and... man, it was just fucking amazing. I didn't think I was ever going to cum like that, and I didn't, but it was just so fucking awesome being together like that, for both of us, I really didn't care. I'd have happily stayed like that all night.

But it did get a little faster, a little more energetic I mean, when she rolled us over so she could be on top. I always really loved Simone riding me... looking up at her fucking incredible body... and she was always smiling. Sometimes it was a sort of grin, you know, something naughty I guess, but other times it was just this warm, contented glow and I could just lie there and bask in it... And...well, you know, the head thing. That was always pretty fucking awesome.

So soon enough she was moving pretty fast, really grinding on me, and my hands were on her hips. I could feel it in her movement, in her breathing, I knew when she was close but that didn't stop her from feeling the need to announce it. Not that I'm complaining or anything!

"I'm cumming Jim," she said, pretty fucking loud I think. I don't know, maybe she could feel it in my movement too, or the grunting I'm pretty sure I was doing, cause she also said, "cum with me."

And boy, did I. God it felt fucking awesome to just explode while her pussy spasmed and clamped around me.

So I guess it was after that, like I said, that I think I started to notice things getting a little weird the next couple of days. Simone and Caroline kept talking about... about me and about sex more generally, while they worked. Simone would try to explain it to me at night in bed and ended up getting herself really worked up most of the time.

And then three nights after that, she came into the room but didn't get into bed. She just kind of knelt on top of it and looked at me really intently.

"What is it?" I said.

"Jim," she said, "I need you to do me a favor." Honestly, maybe it seems crazy, maybe it makes me seem really fucking stupid, but I had no idea where she was going with this - strange atmosphere in the house or not. I'm telling you, the way she said it, as far as I knew, she could have been about to ask me to take out the trash.

That's why I said, like any normal person would have, "Sure Simone, what do you need?"

"I need you to go to Caroline's room tonight," she said and I just... stared at her. I'm not sure for how long but it was definitely long enough for her to feel like she had to say "Did you hear me?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I said. Obviously she'd told me that she'd been talking to Caroline about me and I was pretty sure that Chloe had been too but I really did not see this coming.

The way she explained it, it boiled down to the fact that she'd started to feel sorry for Caroline. I think there might have been a little guilt in there too.

"She said she's masturbating every night Jim," she said. "I know she wouldn't say it directly, but I know it's our fault. You and me and Chlo, having to listen to us every night, it's driving her crazy."

And although we didn't talk about it explicitly that night, I knew another part of why she was suggesting this was that the whole idea was a huge turn on for her. But then I guess I should have known that already. Obviously she and I had been through this before, with Chloe, but at the time it absolutely had not occurred to me that it would happen again, that Simone would find herself turned on at the thought of me sleeping with another women. Yet another women. And I know at the time, as far as we knew, there may not have been any other women left alive in the world but, what I mean is, it hadn't occurred to me until then that Simone getting turned on by the idea of me being with other women wasn't limited to Chloe.

And yet, here we were.

So she told me that after a day or two, she'd decided to plant the suggestion with Caroline that, she'd talked about it with Chloe and they were both totally fine with it if Caroline wanted to, honest to god, this is what she said, "use" me. I'm telling you, "use" me. As if I was a fucking fancy shampoo or something.

Now, look, don't get me wrong. Yes, I did still think this was pretty weird but... I mean, come on. Gimme a break. My incredibly hot girlfriend, who I loved very deeply and my other incredibly hot girlfriend, who I also loved very deeply... both had their hearts set on me sleeping with... another incredibly hot woman. What would you have done?

So I guess the weirdness I'd been sensing over the previous couple of days had been because, without my knowledge, Simone and Chloe had been making the case to Caroline that she should... use me.

And that day, the day when Simone came into the room and told me to go to Caroline's room, she'd agreed. Or at least, agreed she wanted to talk to me about it.

So, yeah. That's how I found myself in Caroline's room, naked but for my boxers. I knew she'd been expecting me, but I still didn't have a clue how this was going to turn out. I stood just inside the door, she was over by the bed, wearing just an oversized t-shirt that I think had been my dad's.

"I don't know Jim," she said, "this is pretty fucking weird... I... I don't know if I can go through with this."

"Are you kidding?" I said, "it's totally fucking weird... I... well... it wasn't my idea to be here Caroline."

"It wasn't mine either Jim," she said.

"I didn't say it was," I said.

"Fine," she said, "I guess we both think this is a bad idea... maybe we should just..."

"Yeah," I said and then this long moment of silence happened. I think we were both trying to avoid looking at each other but, honestly, it wasn't awkward. I'm sure you've got the impression that I can be a pretty awkward person by now but really, even by then I couldn't feel awkward with Caroline. I'm not sure what it was about her, maybe that she was a doctor or whatever but... I just couldn't.

"So..." she said, "listen..." And she paused. Now, you have to give me a fucking break here OK because... I'm aware that what happened next will make me sound... pretty self-serving. I mean... Caroline was seriously fucking hot... you'd have to have been... I don't know what, but I couldn't think of any straight man I'd ever known who wouldn't have wanted to... Anyway, I swear to god, that's not what I was thinking when I said what I said next.

"Caroline," I said, "do you like sex?" Now, look, just bear with me here a little bit. I think this thought had been rattling around my head and... I guess the question came out a little weird. But I knew where I was going with it.

"Excuse me?" she said. "What kind of a fucking question is that?"

"Shit, come on Caroline," I said, "you know what I mean, do you... you know... do you like sex?"

She signed a little and put her hands on her hips, maybe cocked her head to the side a little.

"Yes Jim, OK?" she said. "Yes, I like sex."

"OK... well..." I said, trying to organise my thoughts. "If I am... the last man in the world or whatever..." I guess I kind of drifted off.

"Seriously?" she said and I had trouble interpreting the look on her face. I wasn't sure if her smile was... good or bad, you know?

"Listen," I said, "this is totally weird, I absolutely accept that. And before all this I never would have considered... well, what I'm here for. I mean, I've had my fair share of serious relationships in the past and the idea of... of being with other women never even occurred to me. Honestly, I think if any of the women I'd been in a relationship with had suggested it, I think I would have run a mile but... everything is different now, right? I can't explain it to you, but I know that Simone and Chloe are both genuinely happy that I'm here tonight. Crazy as that sounds. They want this to happen. You know they do. And I know that, sure, maybe it's a little... kinky or whatever that they're gonna be turned on by the idea of me being with someone else but I also know that... that they want it to happen because they think it'll make you happy. I'm saying they didn't suggest this because they're some kind of weird sex people Caroline, they want to do something that's going to make you happy.

"And to be totally honest with you, it does... turn me on I guess, that Simone and Chloe think me being with another women is hot... I mean, come on! I'm a fucking guy, right? Of course it does. And you're... you're a very attractive women Caroline so... of course I... well... of course... And so I guess the whole deal for me here is how you feel about this. If you think this will make you feel good... make you happy, then I'm ready and willing. But if it makes you feel uncomfortable, if you think this isn't for you, if you feel like maybe it's going to cause more problems than it'll solve, then I'm totally cool with that, of course I am. But what I would say is, you said you like sex and at the moment, there does seem to be at least a decent chance that I'm the last man alive. So... there you go."

I'd been looking at her while I spoke and, OK, sure, I did go on a bit, I know that, but I could see that she'd been taking in everything I said, and she was quiet for a long time.

"If," she said, "and I'm still saying if here, OK? If we do this, it's just about sex. I want that to be incredibly clear. I don't... shit. Jim, you and I get along really well. We're friends, right? And god knows how many people are left in the world so I can't afford to end up with some really fucking awkward, horrible fucking jealous bullshit being a part of my life. So if we do this, it's because you're my friend, I like fucking and you're the last man alive. That sound about right to you?"

I think I felt a little odd that she'd folded her arms across her chest. I'm no psychologist or anything but that had always struck me as a kind of defensive posture, if not totally fucking hostile.

"Honestly Caroline," I said, "you're right. We are friends. And as your friend, I want to help you, to... to do whatever I can to make you feel happy so, yeah. I guess what I'm saying is, I'm happy with whatever you want."

There was another long silence and I was aware that her hands dropped from her chest and kind of hung a little awkwardly at her side. On her face, there was a look I'd never seen there before. Caroline was always so assured, so confident and now she looked, I don't know, uncertain I guess.

"So... are we... are we really doing this?" she said.

I was conscious then that there was still a pretty big distance between us, so I took a step or two towards her and she didn't back away.

"Like I said Caroline," I said, "you're the boss here. Whatever you want is what we'll do. If you want me to leave, I'll leave and we never have to talk about this again."

I could still see the uncertainty on her face and she kind of shifted from one foot to the other.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said.

"What?" she said.

"Do you... do you find me... attractive?" I said.

"Sure... yeah..." she said, and her lack of hesitation in answering really spurred me on. "I guess you're a pretty good looking guy."

"And well..." I said, "are you... when Simone suggested this to you, it must have... I mean, I wouldn't be standing here right now if it hadn't made you feel at least a little... I guess what I'm asking Caroline is... are you turned on right now?"

She shifted from one foot to the other again and I was definitely aware of something subtle shift in her face. And she took her time before saying anything again. Honestly, it didn't bother me. Like I'd said to her, I understood that my role here was to be whatever she wanted me to be.

"Well," she said and I noticed her lowering her head a little, and she pushed her hair back behind one ear. I was the first time I think I saw her look really nervous. "Yes. I guess... Yes, I am... a little..."

"OK then," I said. "Well, for the record, I can tell you that I find you incredibly attractive and that... the prospect of... of having sex with you definitely turns me on. I guess I just thought it might be a good idea to make clear how we both felt on those scores before you made your decision."

Honestly, I was just trying to be helpful. Fuck off.

Anyway, there was another long pause but I was pretty sure that the latest shift I noticed in her facial expression was fairly unambiguous.

She didn't actually say anything, she just took the bottom of the over-size t-shirt in her hands and pulled it slowly over her head until she stood there naked.

"Holy fuck," I said, or breathed I think. Fuck. I know I'd already told her that I found her attractive but... jesus... her body was fucking incredible. The light was pretty dim but it was enough. I think I might have gulped audibly.

"Take them off," she said. I was so fucking mesmerised by her body that it definitely took me a second or two to understand that she was talking about my boxers. Now, I was definitely getting hard by this point so it was probably a little bit of a relief to slide them down and stand there naked. There was still a decent distance between us and I could see her eyes looking fairly intently at my cock.

Without saying anything else, she climbed onto the bed and lay in the middle and then looked over at me. She still wasn't saying anything but I thought I was safe in assuming her decision had been made, at least some kind of a decision anyway. Honestly, as I was moving towards the bed and climbing onto it, I still didn't know what was going to happen. OK, I was pretty sure something was going to happen but I guess I thought there was still a decent chance I'd just, I don't know, get her off with my fingers or my mouth maybe and that would be that. Still, and I swear to god this is what I was thinking, that was fine with me. Whatever Caroline wants, that was the mantra that was going through my head. That and... well... jesus she is seriously fucking hot. That was definitely in there as well.

"So... how do we-" she started to say, but I stopped her with a kiss. Now, I have to tell you, I wasn't really sure this was a good idea. It just felt like the natural thing to do. Whatever this was, whatever was going to happen, I was pretty sure that it was going to be at least in some way a perfunctory exercise, you know what I mean? Caroline was my friend and she needed my help with something, that was it. It just happened to involve my cock. It could just as easily have been, I don't know, changing a tire on her car or whatever. And kissing felt... intimate. Maybe too intimate.

And at first I didn't think she liked it. For a second or two I was sure I felt her body kind of tense up, but then she relaxed a little and I felt her tongue move into my mouth slowly and... yeah... then we were just plain old making out.

Now, I had considered in advance that there were any number of ways this thing could play out, but two possibilities seemed to be most likely to me. One, Caroline would give me a series of instructions. I was here to do a job, and she would guide me through it step by step, just how she wanted it. She'd been in the military, she ought to be used to giving orders, right? Or two, she wouldn't say anything and I'd just have to figure it out for myself.

So although it hadn't become clear by that point which of these it was... well shit, I was making out with a fucking unbelievably hot naked woman on her bed so, of course my hands started to move. Orders or not.

She was laying flat on her back, right in the middle of the bed with her head propped up by the pillows and I was kind of on my side a little, leaning over her while we made out. And so the angles were pretty good for my hand to be able to move along her body. I think I started on her abdomen, at first just resting my hand there to see if she was OK with it and then, slowly, I started to move higher. I have to tell you it was taking a lot of restraint on my part not to move a lot faster. Her body felt just as awesome under my hand as I knew it would when she'd taken the t-shirt off, lean yet soft, and her breasts looked so fucking awesome I was just dying to get my hands on them. But I took my time. I knew this needed to be all about Caroline. What I wanted just didn't matter.

Jtb_
Jtb_
448 Followers