Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jtb_
Jtb_
451 Followers

And then she pushed me back down, a little roughly I guess, and leaned herself forward. I pushed my shorts a little lower and I felt her grab my cock again and line me up. She closed her eyes when she sank back down on me and I couldn't help thinking about the night before, when we'd been in a pretty similar position, about how different this was, how much more comfortable, more natural... more fun, I guess. Like, this time, I didn't even think about what to do with my hands, they just moved instantly to her, running up along her body and pressing in to her tits, grazing over her nipples. I felt her hands cover mine, press me harder against her and felt her hips start to rock on me.

I leaned up again, putting my hands behind me, and looked into her eyes.

"So, what do you think?" I said, "which is better, last night's way or this way?"

She just laughed and devoured my mouth and my tongue with hers again. I leaned forward more and wrapped my arms around her. I felt her shift her legs to move behind me until our bodies were just pressed tightly together.

"Fuck Jim," she said, "this feels so fucking good." She wasn't wrong. She grabbed onto me for leverage and my hands moved to her hips and started to move and roll them hard against me. I was pretty much buried in her the whole time and we started moving faster and faster but it was totally together, in perfect rhythm. It felt fucking incredible, she was so fucking hot and wet, jesus, and we were so... connected. Just fucking awesome.

Anyway, if this was another race, I mean... well, obviously I wanted her to cum again but, shit, I didn't think there was any stopping me. And honestly, I'm not really sure who came first, I think it might have been me but, there couldn't have been more than a couple of seconds between us. I remember wrapping my hands around her and holding her really tightly, just pulling her against me, pushing myself into her as hard, as deep as I could and just exploding and at the same time feeling her pussy clench around me, her body spasm and quiver.

We actually did eat some food at some point, I mean, it was a picnic, right? Drank the wine too. We fucked again too. Caroline explained that, while she really like the connectedness, the closeness of how we'd done it the first time, she's always really liked getting taken from behind. So we did that. And if her orgasms we anything to go by, she definitely wasn't lying. She came at least twice before I exploded inside her again.

We still got home before Simone and Chloe though. We were in the living room, actually dozing I think, when they came in.

"Wow," Simone said, "you guys look exhausted. I thought you were supposed to be relaxing."

"I guess some types of relaxation are more tiring than others," Caroline said and there was pretty general laughter. And that was the end of it, the awkwardness, the weirdness. Just gone, never to return.

*That's so weird.

What?

*Caz used the exact same words when she told me this story, 'never to return'.

Oh yeah? Great minds I guess.

*Well, I know she has a great mind but...

Oh fuck off Dani, it's just a figure of speech.

*Ha! Yeah, right.

I guess that's a pretty good place to stop for today.

*I guess, if you want.

You wanna keep going?

*I don't mind, I've got nowhere to be tonight.

OK, then why don't you stay for dinner, just the two of us. We can turn this damn thing off and talk about something other than, you know...

*Other than all the crazy fucking you got up to?

Exactly. You'll have to forgive my old world social mores D, but it still feels pretty weird sometimes talking about all this stuff with my daughter.

*I know it does Jim, and I appreciate it. History will appreciate it too.

Yeah, well, whatever. I don't know much about that but I do know I'm fucking hungry. Come on.

Jtb_
Jtb_
451 Followers