Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to stop?"

"N-...no..." she managed, breathily. She felt her muscles tense and spasm as he brought her closer and closer to her peak but it was like he'd done something to them, to her muscles. Even though she wanted to move, to flail and push at him, to pull him deeper, he held her completely still and his breathy voice betrayed almost no effort.

"Tell me," he said.

"Please...," she said, feeling a degree of desperation now, "don't... don't stop..." She felt his hand move faster, harder and although she couldn't remember anyone being this rough, almost aggressive with her pussy before, she also couldn't remember anyone making her this wet, feel this good with just one hand, not even Luke. Her pussy was kind of gushing and she could feel her own wetness dipping down her thighs. It was enough for her to think that, if he did stop before she told him to, she might actually have to kill him.

"Tell me why," he said, his voice still calm and soft and gentle although Penny could feel her chest heaving against his grip.

"Please... make me... make me cum..."

"Are you sure?" he said, and she felt the movement of his hand slow a little, the pressure of his grip ease back, "is this what you want?"

There was an odd feeling of loss, of absence as she felt him let her go, even just a little, and she realized instantly she wanted him to hold her again, just as tightly as he had, wanted his hand moving on her and in her again with the same force as before, wanted it desperately.

"Please..." she groaned, her voice rising as she pressed herself back into him, "yes... please... don't stop... please make me cum... make me cum... I'm gonna cum so fucking hard..."

The smile that spread across her face was automatic as she felt his grip tighten around her again, felt the renewed force of his hand on her pussy. Her breath kept catching in her throat and she could feel her pussy and her thighs throb and spasm.

Penny wasn't totally sure whether the noise coming unbidden from her mouth was closer to laughing or sobbing as Pierre's assault on her pussy went on. The feeling of helplessness was a strange one and there was an odd connectedness too, as if her body was almost a part of him, or at least as if his hand and his fingers were a part of her. And he was so strong, so powerful, she still could barely move. An image of him carrying her around the room by the pussy like a sack of potatoes, jumped to the front of her mind and she tried to laugh but just breathing normally was pretty hard now.

When she felt herself approaching her release, she started to panic a little. Not being able to move felt somehow wrong, dangerous. She knew this was going to be a big one, a huge one, and it was as if she feared her body might explode like a grenade, bits of her flying off in every direction, if she couldn't free herself. Pierre was strong, but this orgasm was surely going to be stronger. She tried to warn him but words were completely beyond her and she simply wailed unintelligibly as her head slammed back against him, her entire body going taut, her legs shuddering and shaking wildly as her whole body heaved against his merciless grip. She'd had plenty of memorable orgasms but this one was unique, nothing had ever felt like this. She felt her pussy gushing as she kept cumming, Pierre's hand never stilling its movement until she was gasping so hard for breath she thought she was about to lose consciousness.

Her body continued to spasm and shake as Pierre eased the speed and force of his movement, but he didn't let her go and although her mind was churning and it was hard to lock on to any really cogent thought, Penny was able to be impressed that he'd not let her go, that he still held her so tightly against him. And it was a strange feeling, at once being desperate to move, to roll around and stretch, to ease the juddering spasms in her entire body while at the same time hoping he'd keep holding her.

"I knew you were special Penny," she heard him whisper in her ear, as her breathing slowly eased. "You are so beautiful, I did not think you could be more and yet, when you cum like this, my god Penny, you are an angel."

She whimpered a little, still unable to respond, as she felt him kiss her neck lightly. Though he'd stopped moving, she was conscious that his hand was still on her pussy, at least one finger still inside her and part of her wanted to move her hips, to press herself against him.

"You want more?" he said, and she could hear the grin in his voice.

"F... fuck...," she managed, a hoarse croak slipping from her lips as she ran her tongue over them and gasped, "yes... m... more..."

She felt his hand start to move again, almost infinitesimally, as he kissed her neck once more.

"I am going to fuck you now Penny," he said softly, "is this OK?"

Penny gulped hard as he body shuddered in expectation and she hoped he'd been able to clearly perceive her eager nod, unsure as she was about just how much control she had over her own body.

"Tell me," he said, whispered really, kissing her neck softly again.

"Yes..." she gasped, his hands still moving on her and in her.

"Yes... what?"

"Fuck... fuck me Pierre... fuck me..."

"How should I fuck you Penny?"

Penny groaned and whimpered, her muscles continuing to spasm as Pierre maintained the slow, gentle, rhythmic movement of his hand.

"Hard..." she growled, "fuck me really fucking hard... please..."

"Hmmm... I see," he whispered, the movement of his hand slowing, "are you sure this is what you want?"

"Fuck... fuck you..." she said and her body made a renewed but just as fruitless and hopeless effort to break free of his grip. In her mind she pictured herself pushing him down, literally drooling as she mounted him feverishly and she grunted with frustration as he held her fast. "Yes... please... fuck me Pierre, fuck me so fucking hard... pound me... use me... please... I... I need you inside me... please... fuck me... fuck me right now..."

"Hmmm... yes... you are sure," he said, his voice lowering and hardening, "but I must warn you Penny... I will fuck you now, just as you have asked. I will take what I want from you because you have asked, and because I want you. I can feel your pussy Penny, so wet... so tight. Once I am inside, I will fuck you with all I have, I will not stop, not unless you tell me Penny. Promise me, promise me you will tell me if it is too much."

Penny's mind whirled, her brow furrowed. She pictured Pierre's powerful body, the ease with which he'd knocked her down in training that day, the way he held her immobile now and she shuddered again. Just how much was he capable of?

"I... I promise... just... please... please Pierre... fuck me... fuck me right now..."

She felt his hand slowly withdraw from her pussy, his other arm ease its grip on her torso and she noted that the movement made her feel strangely empty. When she turned her head to face him, she wasn't sure what exactly her expression would say to him, still feeling not all that in control of herself. Whatever it was, as soon as their eyes met, he devoured her mouth and she whimpered lightly as his tongue surged against hers.

He stood, pulling her with him and her mind turned to his cock, longing to free it, longing to touch it, even just see it. She turned to face him and he kissed her hard again, his hands gripping her ass and lifting her. She couldn't avoid the little yelping noise she made when he threw her onto the bed, and that sack of potatoes image came back to her mind. She scrambled backwards, obeying the urge to position herself centrally on the bed as she watched him kick off his shoes and slide his pants down. His cock, still as hard as it had felt to her touch before, seemed almost oddly congruent with the rest of his shape, not especially long but definitely unusually thick and her mouth watered and her pussy tingled in anticipation as he started to clamber onto the bed, never taking his eyes off hers as he approached her.

She settled back on the bed, trying to deepen her breathing. She bent her knees and rested her feet on the bed, spreading her legs as wide as she could although she later thought that she should have known she'd have little say in the position of her body.

Pierre moved quickly, taking a told of her left leg in one hand, pressing it up and back towards her body as he guided his cock to her pussy with the other. Penny closed her eyes as she felt him press against her opening, preparing herself for the slowly growing fullness she'd feel as he slid his way inside her. This, too, proved an incorrect expectation. In one fast and powerful movement, he thrust his hips hard against her, lodging his thick cock fully inside her in an instant while he moved his freed up arm to take her other leg and move it back. Penny's eyes flew open and she felt the breath pushed out of her as he pressed his body down, pressing her legs back even further, pinning her in place with his weight.

There were a couple of tentative moments, as he sort of bounced his hips lightly against hers a couple of times, as if getting used to being inside her, but then he really got down to business. It all happened so fast, it took Penny a moment to adjust, to join the dots of the various sensations, the fullness in her pussy, the pressure of his weight on her, the stretch in her legs as he held them firmly in place. When she did, she realized she was grunting hard, almost growling and she felt a grin form on her face. Her arms reached up automatically, pulling him against her harder.

She wasn't that surprised when she came pretty quickly. The thought passed through her head again, the question as to just what he was capable of and she wasn't able to count how many times she came while he fucked her like that, relentlessly, mercilessly. A part of her felt as if, after the first time, she was just cumming constantly. And he never stopped, never even slowed down. His rhythm was strong and fast and he never let up. There were, genuinely, a couple of moments when she did seriously consider asking him to stop. It made her think about those training sessions where they'd been pushed to their limit, those tests of their endurance, and she wondered if this was, in some way, such a test. So she didn't tell him to stop, although at some length she noticed that whatever energy she'd had that she'd been using to push her hips back against his, to pull him into her with her arms, was just gone. She just lay there, completely in his power, as he used her, just like she'd told him to, and there was a strange moment when she finally felt him slow down, ease the pressure of his body on hers, when she realized that she really didn't want him to stop, that she wanted him to fuck her like this forever. But she didn't have the energy to tell him. She was dimly aware that she was making noise, babbling really, her head lolling almost uncontrolled from side to side as she gasped for breath and she grunted hard as Pierre's slower pace meant he was pounding into her all the harder, their bodies slamming together loudly with every powerful thrust.

For the first time in a while, she became aware of being able to see Pierre as he lifted his upper body, adjusting his grip and the position of her legs so they ran up along his torso, his hands on her hips pulling her back against every hard thrust. She could see the sheen of sweat on his skin but, other than that, he didn't seem anywhere close to spent. He was breathing hard but it was obviously under control and he wore a wide grin that she found almost vaguely threatening. I wonder, she thought, has anyone ever actually been fucked to death?

She felt him move again, felt his thick cock slide slowly out of her and she acknowledged the emptiness, wondering how it was possible that her body was telling her she wanted him back, wanted him inside her again. She'd never been fucked so ferociously. She was sweating profusely and she could feel that her pussy was a boiling, sodden mess as she felt Pierre lean up and roll her roughly onto her stomach. She turned her head to the side, willing the energy to be able to see what was happening to return but she gave up when she felt the heat of his breath on her neck and then the soft moistness of his lips as he kissed her there lightly. The gentleness of it juxtaposed with the manner he was fucking her made her chuckle.

And then his weight was on her again, their wet bodies sliding against each other.

"Yes..." she said finally, groaned really, the first intelligible word she'd said in who knew how long, when she felt his cock surge into her again. She felt her hands automatically ball themselves into fists, trying to grip the bed in a vain attempt at gaining some purchase as, with almost unbelievable speed, Pierre resumed the previous power and pace of his rhythm, pounding her solidly into the bed once again. She recalled that strange thought she'd had about him being at least part machine and wondered if, in fact, he really was. Surely, she thought, only a machine could fuck like this, so strong, so fast and never stopping, never tiring. Completely relentless. Internally, she chucked at her earlier thoughts about being taller than him. Laying there underneath him while he railed her without mercy she felt completely enveloped by him, like nothing else in the world existed, just the solid, hard smoothness of his body seeming to touch every part of her and, of course, his thick, hard cock burying itself in her over and over. Though he was far from the biggest she'd ever had, somehow she'd never felt so full.

And soon she was cumming again, her body shuddering and clenching as she half-wailed, half-sobbed and struggled for breath and, just like prior to the brief lull their change in position had allowed, it wasn't long before she felt like she was just cumming constantly.

She knew for sure she was cumming again when she finally felt his rhythm stutter and the even pattern of his heavy breathing was joined by a strained grunt for the first time. Although she knew it was wrong, she couldn't deny the fact that she desperately wanted him to explode inside her, to know what it felt like to be filled. Somehow, after everything, after the unparalleled intensity of how he'd fucked her, it seemed only right.

Pierre though, as she'd known he would, had more self control than that and there was barely an instant between feeling him finally slide free of her pussy and feeling his hot cum splash on her ass and her back. She turned her head into the bed and groaned loudly as the muscles in her legs continued to spasm, at once regretting that it was over and relieved that her body could finally rest.

She felt him roll her over, much more gently this time, his weight settling onto her as he lay on top of her and she closed her eyes as their foreheads rested gently against one another.

"My god Penny," he whispered between heavy breaths, "you are... you are a very special women..."

She allowed herself to chuckle lightly as, from somewhere she found the energy to lift her hands to his face and she kissed him softly.

Eventually, she felt Pierre lift himself off her and wasn't surprised that she regretted the loss of the feeling of his body against hers. He returned a moment later with a glass of water and held it to her lips as she drank before he settled beside her on the bed while both recovered their breathing.

"Can I ask you something?" she said finally, turning her body to face Pierre, laying on her side.

"Of course."

"Today, in the gym. Why did you pick me? I know... I know what you said and all but..."

"I will tell you Penny, but you must give me your word, this is between just you and me, yes?"

"O... OK, yes, of course," she said sitting up as Pierre adjusted his own body to face her.

"I... I am not here by accident Penny. I did not come because it is a normal assignment or whatever. I come here, to Haven, because of you."

"I don't understand."

"Sometimes, in the various communities, when we are training Scouts we come across someone who is... different, someone like you Penny."

"What do you mean... different?"

"I mean... exceptional. Someone who is so good, the training is not enough. Someone who needs something more, something extra, some help to see things that the training cannot always teach."

"Pierre, this doesn't... what... what are you saying?"

"Forgive me Penny, I will try but... you must know, yes? You must know you are good... special... and I don't mean how magnificently you fuck!"

Penny couldn't help a chuckle as she sat up, trying to put together what Pierre was saying.

"I know I'm... I mean, I like the training, and I can do it, I'm good at it but..."

"You are more than good Penny. You are as promising a trainee Scout as there has ever been in Haven, perhaps in all the Network. When people like you come along, we must give you every resource we have to help you fulfil your potential. For the sake of all the people. I, people like me, I am such a resource."

"But I don't understand, you... you taught us combat techniques... I..."

"Yes there is the combat training, this is my speciality for sure. But that is not all I come here to teach you. I come to help you see who you are, who you can be. In all your training, in all your life, you never lose. You are never beaten. Today, I knocked you down, embarrassed you in front of your friends. I do this so you will know. You will know that you will never allow this to happen again, never allow your Team to see you like this. You will never rest on what you have, you will always try to be more. Because you are the leader. You were born to lead Penny, you must know this."

"I... I don't know... I... I mean, the guys, the Team, they always pick me..."

"Why do you think this is?"

"I don't know, I guess I'm good, I always..."

"This is not usual Penny, do you not realise?" he said, sitting up. "You are the best at everything in training, even your Teammates see this. They know, without anyone telling them, that you are their leader. That makes you special Penny, very special."

"I... wow... I never..."

"It's OK Penny, this is nothing to be frightened of. It does not change who you are. Like I said, this is always who you are. I come here to help you see."

"Th... thank you Pierre, I... I'm glad... I think. And... well... what about... what about this?" she said, nodding in his direction. "Was fucking me into oblivion part of the lesson as well?"

She saw him match her smile before he replied.

"Maybe, I don't know. I could tell you something about the value of learning what it feels like to have no control but, to be honest, I really enjoyed working with you today. So of course I want to fuck you. When I do this job before, I am never sure what the person will be like. Sometimes they are, say, arrogant. Big head, you know? Hard to teach. But not you, you are as good as Toni says you are, better. The best I ever work with. And, of course, you are fucking incredible, my god, look at your body. I still want to fuck you."

Penny laughed as Pierre reached out for her, pulling her to him and kissing her.

"OK, OK... me too," she said, grinning as she pushed him down onto his back. "But this time, I'm on top."

"Fuck yes," he said, grinning.

There was no denying that she had enjoyed, very thoroughly enjoyed, being taken by Pierre, fucked and pounded unmercifully, relentlessly by him but it felt just as good to get back to something more familiar, to being in charge and she certainly enjoyed the role reversal as she held him down with her body and rode him wildly until her pussy was positively gushing when she came again.

They made full use of their remaining hour before Pierre had to be at Toni's for dinner. And training the following day was just as good as the first day with Pierre, even better. Penny was a little disappointed she couldn't visit the Free House with him again that evening, but evidently she wasn't the only one who appreciated the full breadth of his skills.