Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say Rosa... I think Anh still needs a couple of minutes but... you think these boys deserve a reward for such good work?"

"Definitely," Rosa replied and Penny could see the fire in her eyes.

"What do you say Danny," Penny said, licking her lips as she eyed Danny lasciviously, "Sam made me cum with his mouth, you think you can too with that beautiful fat cock of yours?"

"Yes ma'am," he said eagerly, a wide smile on his face as he and Sam shuffled quickly to swap positions. Danny clambered between Penny's legs as she looked to her right to see Rosa pressing Sam onto the ground and mounting him. She saw Danny looking in that direction too.

"You wanna be on top boss?" he asked, oddly nervously Penny thought. This would be far from the first time they fucked.

"No," she said softly, taking his head in her hands and pulling him down to kiss him deeply, "take me like this Danny. I want you to fuck me good and hard just like this."

"Pen..." he said softly and, as he looked down into her eyes, Penny could see the affection in them, the gratitude, even a hint of shame, of regret and she pulled him down and kissed him softly again.

"Shut the fuck up and make me cum," she said, smiling.

Danny grinned back at her as he reached down to guide his thick hardness to her entrance, already soaking and ready from Sam's expert work, and Penny gasped a little as he pressed himself slowly inside. She lifted her legs and reached up, pulling him into her as he began moving slowly, even tentatively.

"Hmmm," Penny murmured softly, "you always feel so good in me Danny. Now fucking give it to me."

She moved her hands down and pulled on his hard, firm ass as her hips bucked up to meet him and soon he was giving her just what she'd asked for, his wide, solid hips flexing powerfully as he pounded himself into her, faster and harder with each movement. Penny didn't hold back her encouragement, either with her voice or her body. Occasionally, she managed a sideways look to see the pace of Rosa's grinding movement on top of Sam increasing exponentially, her huge, soft breasts shaking and shuddering as she neared her release. Beyond them, she could see Anh, mostly recovered, leaning against a fallen log, rubbing herself furiously as she looked on.

At some point over the next couple of hours, it occurred to Penny that the amount of energy they were expending was probably not a good idea but, she decided, it didn't matter. There was no way they could pass the MoN now and being together like this, bonding, expressing their affection for each other was just as important to her, to all of them.

She'd always enjoyed fucking Danny like that, his huge and powerful frame on top of her, but she was still surprised at just how quickly she came and she wailed loudly as her pussy clenched around Danny's cock and her body shuddered while he wrapped her up completely, pressing his body into her as she rode it out.

As she came down, she could see that Rosa had beaten her to it. Though her breathing was still heavy, her movement on Sam has almost ceased completely as she recovered from her own powerful release.

"Let's swap," she suggested excitedly as she and Penny laughed together.

"You still OK there Anh?" Penny asked, as Danny slowly withdrew his hard thick length from inside her.

"Totally..." Anh replied, her hand still working her pussy, "go for it... but I want both of 'em to myself when you're done."

Penny couldn't help be impressed by the boys' staying power. After they switched, both she and Rosa had cum again before the boys finally exploded all over them.

Anh had worked herself into quite a lather again by then though and Penny and Rosa both chuckled as she made clear to the boys that they were far from finished.

She had them hard again in quick time before she mounted Sam and rode him steadily while taking Danny in her mouth although she had to release him when her hair trigger set her spasming around Sam's cock. Ever the trooper though, she quickly gave orders and soon she was on her knees with Danny fucking her from behind while Sam took his place in her mouth.

At first, Penny and Rosa just watched but it didn't take long for their hands to move to each others bodies and not long after that, they were rolling together, making out hungrily until finally their bodies found themselves intertwined impossibly closely, their pussies grinding together until they both came together again in a wet, gushing explosion around the same time Anh was insisting that both boys finish in her mouth after she'd cum a third time.

The fire had been rekindled a little, but they had little need for it, hot and very sweaty as they all were when their impromptu orgy was finally done, contented smiles all around, bodies wrapped and intertwined casually together. And so they slept like that, all five of them, naked under the stars.

As planned, they woke very early the next morning, just before dawn.

"So we're agreed," Penny said as their brief discussion over breakfast concluded. "We go for it. Even though we're probably already over the time limit, we give it everything we've got and, no matter what, we make it back to Haven today."

Penny felt a slight tingle behind her eyes as she looked around at the faces of her teammates, stoic and strong, as they nodded to her in turn. The journey from Durden to Haven was usually a two day hike, more than fifty miles though the undulating and winding valley between the mountains, but they'd agreed, without really much need for any conversation, that they had to try to make it in one.

Though she tried not to, Penny's gaze drifted to Anh. She looked just as committed as the rest of them and her voice didn't waver when she spoke.

"I promise I won't slow you down guys," she said, standing and straightening her clothes, "and if you have to leave me behind..."

"Not a fucking chance," Danny said, rising quickly, "I'll carry you if I have to Anh, but we don't leave anyone behind."

"Right," Rosa agreed as she too stood, "we make it together, all of us, or not at all, right?"

"Right," Sam said, getting to his feet and grinning widely, "all for one..." he went on, glancing to Penny as she stood slowly, concentrating on holding her tears of pride at bay.

"And one for all," she concluded. "Let's do it."

And they did do it, although it was as hard as they knew it would be. Danny developed a bad blister on his foot about thirty miles in and the others took turns supporting his weight with his arm around them as he limped on regardless. At one point, Penny had to laugh as she looked back and saw Anh, tiny Anh, laughing with Danny as she held him up and pulled him along.

"Who's gonna carry who again big boy?" Anh said mischievously.

"Ha! Shut up. I'm gonna give your ass such a fucking pounding when we get home," Danny grunted through the pain as Anh threw her head back and laughed heartily.

"Damn right you are," she said hungrily.

Dusk had arrived as they approached the outer guard station, about a mile from Haven. They'd been walking with almost no break for more than fifteen hours.

"Penny?" Filo Burns called, sticking his head out the station door as he struggled to make them out in the failing light. "Is... is that you?"

"Hey Filo," she replied weakly, "it's us. Did we miss anything good?"

"Nothing much, just the usual. Say, it's pretty late, where did you guys stop for the night?" Filo literally scratched his head, trying to figure out how a team of Scouts, even trainee Scouts, could arrive home this late in the day from the rest stop in the valley half way to Durden where most travellers spent the night in the middle of their two day journey.

"Didn't stop," Penny replied, not breaking stride as she carried on past the station.

"Huh?" Filo replied, looking quizzically at the exhausted looking Scouts while they filed passed him, Rosa and Anh on either side of a clearly struggling Danny. "You want me to call ahead?"

"Sure," Anh said, not even looking back, "thanks Filo."

"Sure thing," he said, to himself mostly, and he shook his head as he re-entered the station to call in the Scouts' arrival.

The relief Penny felt as the lights of Haven finally came into view was tempered with the knowledge that they were too late. But despite that, her heart swelled with pride as she slowed and looked around, her team gathering around her as they approached the squat towers of the main gate.

"Whatever happens," she said, facing each of them in turn, "I want you to know I'm really fucking proud of you, of us. No matter what, you're all Scouts in my eyes."

They smiled gently, weak with exhaustion as they came together in one embrace, all five of them.

"You guys gonna come inside or what?"

Penny's head turned automatically at the familiar voice from the figure standing in the now open gate and her heart nearly melted. She'd known Luke's Servicing Team was due back around that time, but she hadn't dared hope he'd be there to greet them.

And when he wrapped her up in his arms and she settled her head into his shoulder, she felt her exhaustion fade away into him, felt her energy return.

"Welcome home," he said softly as he kissed the top of her head gently.

"You too," she replied, chuckling before she felt him lean back and take her face in his hands.

"I'm so proud of you Pen," he said and kissed her softly.

There were others there too of course, friends and family of all five of them and there were plenty of similar embraces and tender moments for all of them before they walked inside at last, smiling despite everything. Penny felt Luke's arm tighten around her as hers did around him when she saw Toni standing just inside the gate waiting for them with a small crowd gathered too.

"Welcome home," she said warmly and Penny didn't resist the warm embrace she offered, as she did to each of the team in turn.

"In normal circumstances," Toni said then, raising her voice for all to hear as a hush descended on the crowd, "we would conduct the debriefing back at the Scouting Centre after you've had a chance to rest but, I'm afraid, these are not normal circumstances."

Penny's brow furrowed in confusion and she looked first to her teammates, who only reflected her lack of understanding back to her, and then to Luke, who simply looked down at her with an odd, satisfied smile.

"And that is because," Toni went on, moving slowly through the crowd as she spoke, a neutral look on her face, "in all the years of the Middle of Nowhere test, of all the teams who've ever taken on its challenge, none, ever, has returned to Haven as quickly as this one."

Realization dawned only slowly for Penny. She looked up into Luke's face again and saw his smile broaden, looked to her teammates as the understanding hit home slowly for them too.

"You mean..." Danny said slowly, incredulously, "we... we passed?"

"Not only did you pass Danny," Toni replied, a broad smile finally breaking out on her face, "you set a new record. You are, officially, the greatest team of trainee Scouts in Haven's history. Congratulations."

As cheers erupted around them, Penny felt a little stunned, so much so that she couldn't really tell who all the people were who hugged her.

They were carried shoulder high to the Meeting Place for an impromptu celebration where there were more cheers and hugs and plenty of beer.

At one point, Marty got the five of them together for a photograph to capture the moment and they stood proudly, side by side, arms around each other until it was done before forming a tight circle, their heads resting against each other and Penny knew that it was just as hard for everyone else to let go as it was for her.

Still, it was very late in the evening, and the party far from done, when Luke and Jake were able to tell that Penny was on the verge of keeling over with exhaustion and she felt just about as happy as she ever had in her life as she walked slowly up the hill towards home later that night, Luke holding her up on one side, Jake on the other, their arms around her, practically carrying her along. And she was still smiling broadly when she fell asleep, almost the instant her head hit the pillow.

The next morning, she could feel her aching muscles relax as the water of the shower washed over her and, although it was totally unexpected, she wasn't at all concerned when Jake quietly slipped in behind her. He'd never done it before and, although she was sure Karen wouldn't approve, she didn't stop him when she felt his arms wrap around her, her body melting against him as all the tension and strain seemed to flow out of her as he caressed her softly. Her eyes closed by themselves and she felt the warmth of deep affection spread throughout her body as Jake kissed her neck gently.

"I missed you," he whispered softly into her ear before Penny turned her body in his embrace, smiling up at him as she placed a gentle hand behind his head and he leaned in to kiss her, long and deep. "I'm so proud of you..." he went on, kissing along her neck, her chest and down her hard, toned abdomen as he slid along her body until he was on his knees in front of her, kissing and licking her slowly, in every spot he knew she loved until she came with a long, breathy sigh. He'd tried to stop it there, to warn that there'd be hell to pay if Karen found out but Penny couldn't help herself. She wanted to feel him inside her, knew it would be as pleasant a reminder of home as anything could be, and she knew she was right when he slid slowly inside her from behind and fucked her tired body gently as the water cascaded over them.

After that, breakfast was much more of an event than usual, literally everyone in the house wanted to talk to her, to hug her, to tell her how proud they were of her. Karen either hadn't noticed that she'd fucked Jake in the shower or didn't care. She didn't stop beaming the whole time. Luke and Bonnie were there too and neighbours and friends. It was almost overwhelming.

It wasn't easy to extricate herself but she finally did, making her way to the Scouting Centre for their debrief and post mortem. As they went through their journey step by step with her, Toni almost never stopped smiling.

Though there were still some tests and exams to complete, she told them, their success in the MoN was, as far as she was concerned, as unambiguous a demonstration as there could be, that they were ready.

The main element of the those final tests and exams was their research project, a major piece of work they each had to complete over the following six weeks or so. They were permitted to select any aspect of Scouting they wanted for their title, which had to be approved by Toni, and conduct comprehensive research culminating in a written and oral report which would form the final assessment of their readiness.

Penny had had plenty of time to think about it, years really, and she'd moved between a focus on Exploration Scouting or maybe on hand to hand combat as the two areas she was most interested in. So she'd been a little surprised to find that, as her mind finally settled on an answer on that last long walk home from Durden, it was neither of those things.

She hadn't realized until then just how much the module on early Scouting had influenced her, gotten under her skin, but she was sure now that it was the topic she wanted to focus on. She was glad too that Jake would be happy, and that he'd be able to help her with it.

That night, her second back in Haven, she spent in the Free House with Luke. Her body was still a little sore and achy but Luke put on quite a show, with scented candles and oils and he worked his Servicer magic on every inch of her body with his hands and then his mouth before she'd finally had to insist that she wanted him inside her.

And although she certainly hadn't been left wanting when it came to sexual partners while he'd been away, thinking not least of her memorable encounter with Pierre, she had to admit as she lay comfortably on the bed with Luke holding himself above her, gazing fondly down at her as he fucked her with long, slow, deep strokes, that nothing felt quite so much like home as this.

When they finally took a break, Penny laying gently against Luke's chest, conversation turned to the end of her training.

"So have you settled on a title for your research project?" he asked, his hands tracing slow patterns along the skin of her arms.

"I think so, well, almost. I mean, I know the area I want to research, I haven't totally decided what the actual title's gonna be."

"That's great Pen. What did you decide on?"

"Early Scouting, maybe with a focus on First Contacts. We started a new module on it a few weeks ago and I really wasn't looking forward to it but it actually made a big impression on me. I'm really looking forward to getting to know more about it. I guess Jake's influence is finally rubbing off, huh?"

"About time. I'm sure he's delighted. Hey, actually, I think I might be able to help you too... well, maybe."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah... you remember Dani? My, ah, my friend from Simonia? Well, her dad is-"

Penny sat up with a start as the realization hit her and she whirled on Luke, her eyes wide with excitement.

"Her dad is... is Jim Sullivan."

"Right."

"Oh my god. Do you think he'd... like... do you think he'd... talk to me about it?"

"It's worth asking, I can say it to Dani. I've met him a couple of times, he's actually a really nice guy, very friendly, unassuming. Not at all what you'd expect!"

"Holy shit Luke, that would be so awesome. Thank you!"

She leaned forward and kissed him hard, her body settling astride him as her mind whirled with the possibilities. Jim Sullivan. The Jim Sullivan. Probably the most famous person in all the Network. Just the thought of the possibility of meeting him in person made Penny giddy, let alone the prospect of actually getting to talk to him, to learn from him about Scouting. He'd practically invented Scouting.

Her hips had started to move all by themselves and, as she broke her lips from Luke's she could see him grinning as she felt his cock harden under her. No discussion was required, she just grinned back as she leaned forward and reached down to guide him inside her again. Such was her excitement, she sank her body down fast, impaling herself on him in one, fast, sharp movement that caused her to gasp and Luke to grunt.

"Thank you Luke..." she said, a broad smile across her face. Gratitude mixed with her excitement and she didn't resist the urge to move her hips, grinding slowly with his thick length filling her completely. As her mind wandered, she could see herself on the road to Simonia, even climbing the steps of that famous house she'd only ever heard about and with the excitement it brought, her pace increased and Luke's hands gripped her hips and pulled her along. Still, she was a little surprised when, as she came again with a long, wordless groan, her lithe body shuddering and quivering, it was Jim Sullivan she was picturing in her mind.