Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But even if we do Danny, make it across the lake, I mean..." Penny began, her mind trying to make the calculations. She couldn't figure out how Danny's suggestion was going to save them that much time.

"Anh's not going to make it boss," he said abruptly, looking back to the group and then, sharply, at Penny. "She's struggling with the pace already and this," he said, pointing again at their already chosen northerly route, "this road is across a fucking mountain Penny. And we have to take it at a quickstep. I know what I'm suggesting is probably only a little shorter, if even, but its fucking flat, or mostly anyway. Why go over the mountain when we can go around it. We get across the lake, maybe a few miles cross country and then we're back on the road." He looked over to Anh again. "She'd never say it Pen but..."

"I know Danny..." Penny said, sighing heavily. And she did know. He was right. She looked at him hard, the eagerness clear in his eyes. "Are you sure?"

"I know I fucked up Pen..." he began, but Penny cut him off.

"I don't care Danny, that doesn't matter. You're the best we have at this. I'm asking, are you sure?"

"Absolutely. Trust me," he said, a gentle smile forming on his lips. That was enough to clear the doubts from Penny's mind and she quickly reflected it back to him.

"OK, let's go."

She gathered the Team and had Danny explain the change in plans. Although he didn't mention Anh in his reasoning, Penny knew she'd have figured it out, though she gave nothing away.

They were only a few miles north on their new route when a natural clearing in the forest gave them a clear view to the west, to the route they had originally planned and the sense of Danny's plan became immediately clear to all of them. The mountains they could see almost covered the horizon, rising several thousand feet. Whatever about Anh, Penny observed internally, I'm not sure I would have made that.

They continued at a fast clip and, as the day wore on, Anh fell further and further behind. Danny volunteered to stay with her as Penny, Sam and Rosa forged ahead. They reached the lake late in the day and, just as Danny had predicted, within a few minutes walk along it's eastern shore they'd found a spot barely thirty feet wide. What was more, a handful a still floating pre-First Day watercraft still clung to the shore. They would have no problems making it across.

Penny, Sam and Rosa had time to prep one of the boats for the crossing, some thirty or forty minutes, by the time Danny and Anh caught up with them. Sam did his best to make light of their late arrival, with Danny and Rosa joining in, but Penny could see the concern on Anh's face.

They crossed without incident and, even at a much slower pace that Penny dictated to keep them all together, were able to make nearly ten more miles before the light finally gave out. By then, they'd started to make their way off-road, cutting through the at times thick forest, heading north-west to link up with one of the other northerly routes they knew they would find eventually.

As Sam got a fire going and they set up camp for the night, Anh pulled Penny aside. Penny knew what she was going to say and cut her off at the pass.

"Don't even think about it," she said, her face stern.

"You could tell them I got injured or something," the smaller woman said, a pleading look in her eyes, "that way... maybe... maybe they'd still let you all pass even if I don't make it back with you." Tears filled her eyes and Penny didn't resist the urge to pull her into a tight embrace.

"That's never going to happen Anh," she said, pulling back, leaning her forehead against Anh's, "never. We do this together or not at all. You did so fucking good today, you never stopped moving, you made it. We'll make it Anh, together. I promise we will."

She lifted her head, looking intently into Anh's eyes but she could see the lingering doubt.

"Come with me," she said softly, taking Anh by the hand.

"Penny... please... no," Anh said, trying to pull herself back but Penny held her firmly, almost pulling her back to the clearing where Sam, Danny and Rosa now rested around the fire. They looked up as they heard Penny and Anh approach, Danny standing sharply as Anh's sobs became audible.

"Anh feels," Penny began, her hand clinging tightly to her team mate's, "that it would be better if she stayed behind..."

"Not a fucking chance," Danny said, walking towards them before Penny had a chance to go on, Sam and Rosa rising too.

"No way," Sam agreed.

"Anh," Rosa said softly, moving towards them too.

Danny took Anh's shoulders in his huge hands and Penny was surprised at the softness in his voice when he spoke.

"Look at me," he said, waiting until Anh lifted her head slowly to meet his gaze, "do you think... do you think for one second I would have made it this far without you... without your help..." Penny felt a lump in her throat as Danny's normally booming timbre cracked and Anh mashed her arms around his giant frame, burying her head in his chest. "I'll fucking carry you home before I leave you behind."

"One for all," Rosa said again, a single tear winding its way down her cheek as Sam wrapped an arm around her.

"And one for all," he finished.

"You hear that Anh," Penny said, a broad smile breaking out as tears blurred her vision.

"I... I fucking love you guys so fucking much," Anh said from within Danny's powerful embrace.

There was no more discussion of leaving anyone behind. The following morning, Danny made sure to surreptitiously redistribute much of the contents of Anh's pack among the rest of the team. She didn't notice until she went to put it on and felt its lightness and she looked suspiciously at Danny but he only smirked back.

"You can thank me later," he said, grinning.

"You guys," Anh said skeptically.

"Forget it Anh," Sam said, "we're good. Let's get moving."

Their path through the brush and forest was easier after a night's rest. Penny kept pace, slowing it down to ensure they all stayed together. She and Rosa took the lead, with Danny, Sam and Anh a little behind.

"You know Danny," Anh said as they got underway, "when you said I could thank you later... I think this qualifies for a... 'special reward'."

"Shit," Danny said, stopping with apparent shock, "really?!" he went on excitedly as Anh skipped by him, a somewhat suggestive smile on her face.

"When we get home though. I still have to be able to walk!" Anh called back to him, laughing as she drew level with Penny and Rosa.

"You okay?" Sam asked as Danny remained still, looking with longing after Anh.

"Fuckin' A man," he said finally, clapping a huge hand on Sam's shoulder as they resumed walking, "fuckin' A."

"What's that all about?" Penny asked as Anh's tiny, smiling, eager form filled the space between her and Rosa. "What's a 'special reward'?"

"Well... early on in training, you remember how Danny used to get really frustrated all the time, like when he couldn't get something? So I came up with a... system, you know, to motivate him. When he does something really, really, really good, I let him fuck my ass."

"That'll motivate him alright," Rosa observed, laughing heartily as Penny tried to figure out the mechanics. Anh was so tiny and, although she knew from personal experience that Danny wasn't overly long, he was certainly thick. Although she'd had a few fingers in her ass over the years, squeezing a cock up there was never something she'd ever really considered seriously.

"Really?" she asked, still incredulous.

"Uh-huh," Anh replied, matter of factly, "you should give it a try sometime. Danny's great for really, like, fucking the shit out of you, you know? But he can be surprisingly gentle too. And it makes me cum really fucking hard, even for me, every time."

"For you, that's saying something," Rosa observed, still laughing. Anh's proclivity for overwhelming, body-shuddering, muscle-spasming orgasms were an ongoing source of good-natured banter in the group.

Penny looked back and couldn't help laughing herself as she registered the joyous hunger on Danny's face at the prospect of his reward.

Keeping a steadier pace meant they made less ground than they had the previous day. By midday, they'd regained the road though and were making their way steadily northwards. Still, as the day wore on, the realization she'd been trying to avoid became clearer and clearer in Penny's mind.

They weren't going to make it.

Even if they'd managed to keep up a faster pace, without walking through the night, there was no way to make up the time, and walking at night was strictly forbidden and would result in an automatic fail regardless.

The others too must have been having the same thoughts, she reasoned, as the good natured chatter died away during the day.

It was Danny, unsurprisingly from Penny's point of view, who mentioned it first as they sat around their fire that night, about fifteen miles short of Durden.

"We're not going to make it, are we?" he said, his normally towering voice taking on a softness in its dejection.

Silence filled the space and Penny knew immediately they were all looking to her and she took a deep breath before she spoke.

"I don't know Danny... Honestly? I don't think it matters anymore. If we make it, we make it, if we don't... hell, what's another year? Can any of you honestly say if they fail us you're gonna wash out?" She remembered seeing a movie once where someone had advised a character to never ask a question to which you didn't know the answer and she felt confident as she looked at each of her team mates.

"Not me," Sam said as Anh and Rosa shook their heads firmly.

"Not in a million fucking years," Danny said clearly, his voice back to its usual power.

"Right. Me neither," Penny observed, smiling stoically. "This is what we want to do. It's what we were meant to do. I know we all want to get out there, get Scouting right away but... if we have to spend one more year training, then so be it. But I'm telling you guys, I fucking swear to you, there is no group, I can't even fucking imagine a group that I would rather be doing this with. If we don't make the time, we don't make the time but as far as I'm concerned, we've done an awesome fucking job, all of us."

The smiles reflected back to her were, Penny thought, weak but genuine. No one wanted to spend another year in training but if they had to, then who better to have to do it with.

It was late in the morning the next day when they reached the pre-arranged location in Durden where they found their sealed instructions. The Durden phase of the MoN test involved a series of cryptic clues left around the city that had to be solved before the Team could locate the supplies they had to collect and bring back to Haven. They'd heard stories of Teams in the past making it to Durden in record time only to lose a day or even two trying to figure out the clues.

But this was Sam's specialty and it felt like only minutes passed at each new location before he'd figured out the next. Still, it was well into evening before they'd finally located the supplies. Penny wasn't sure if it had been intended as a joke but the small package of fresh rations that were to be their cargo brought them all back to that moment at the beginning when they'd realized their own rations had been deliberately spoiled. It if hadn't been for Rosa's skill in identifying scavengable food, they'd have had to call for help.

As they made camp for the night just outside of town, Penny felt the mood best summed up as resigned but hardly dejected. They'd always been a close group, ever since they'd started their training together, but as the days had passed on the test she'd noticed that bond grow ever closer and the most natural word to describe it seemed to her to be family.

They'd settled into their tents fairly early. Sam left to relieve himself and when he returned, Penny was a little surprised to see that that he was annoyed, even sulking.

"What's the matter with you?" she asked, leaning up on her elbows.

"Can you not hear them?"

"Of course I can... sounds like Danny's got his mouth and his hands full, why? What's the problem?"

"Hmph... I don't know... I mean don't get me wrong, I know Danny pulled it out of the fire but, still, he fucked up and now he gets to make amends by eating those two fucking amazing pussies..."

"What... and you're stuck here with me?"

"No! Shit, I didn't mean... well..."

"You know you've got a perfectly good pussy to eat right here Sam..."

"Really? I mean... c-can I...? You're pussy is the best Pen!"

"Well... I suppose, if it'll make you feel better..." Penny said, laughing and moving to slide her shorts down in the narrow confines of the tent. "It's tough being a leader sometimes," she observed with a grin.

Sam chuckled too as they shifted position so he could settle himself where he wanted to be. Penny leaned up on her elbows so she could look at him and was a little surprised to find a pensive looking Sam gazing back at her from between her legs.

"What...?"

"It's... I... Well, I just wanted to say Pen, I'm... I'm really glad you're in charge. You were fucking awesome. Through this whole thing. Honestly most of the time I don't know how you do it but... I do know that we're so fucking lucky we have you... so... thank you... I guess..."

Penny saw him blush and nervously lower his eyes away from hers as a wide, happy smile spread across her face.

"Thank you Sam... that's... thank you... but, you know it was really-" she said.

"And I think I know a really good way to, you know, show my gratitude..." Sam interrupted.

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"I'm gonna make you cum really good!" he said excitedly.

Penny giggled but couldn't help noticing the awkwardness of the position Sam's body had to take up to get decent access to her pussy and an idea occurred to her.

"You know what," she said, a wide grin spreading across her face as her idea and a mental image of what might transpire from it formed itself more clearly in her mind, "let's take this outside. I want you to have plenty of space so you can really go to town, and maybe the others'll like the idea and we can make a real team bonding exercise out of it, huh?"

"Yes ma'am," Sam said quickly, his face breaking into about as broad a smile as Penny had ever seen there before he scrambled for the door of the tent.

Sam pulled his sleeping bag with him and laid it on the ground not far from the remnants of their fire.

"Your throne, my lady," he said, grinning as he bowed chivalrously in the direction of the improvised outdoor bed.

"How thoughtful, thank you good sir."

Penny was still getting herself comfortable on the blanket when Sam started scurrying eagerly between her legs and she giggled again at his enthusiasm.

"Eager for some beaver there Sammy?"

"Are you kidding? I fucking love eating your pussy Pen, fuck, I'd eat you all day if I could."

"Careful what you wishhhhhhh... fuuuck..." she groaned, as Sam didn't wait for her to finish before diving into his work. Before long, he had Penny writhing and moaning in appreciation. "Fucking hell Sam, I keep forgetting how fucking awesome you are at this..." she managed to say between heavy breaths.

Sam settled himself even lower and Penny detected a smile on his lips as his eyes flicked up to hers, but he didn't stop, and she was glad he didn't. She knew she was going to cum pretty fast, the only question was just how many orgasms she could take.

As she leaned up on her elbows to get a better look at Sam's technique, she heard a rustle from the other tent and, not unexpectedly, Anh's head popped out.

"Shit," she said, "that is such a good idea, why didn't we think of that? There's so much more space out here, come on you guys."

"Right?" Penny observed, as Danny and Rosa, just as naked as Anh was, followed her out of the tent. "And there's just something so nice about getting your pussy eaten in the open air."

"Yes!" Rosa exclaimed eagerly, pulling at Danny's hand. "Come on Danny, back to work, eat me until I cum. Anh, why don't you sit on my face honey, you know no one eats your pussy like I do!"

"Yay!" Anh said, one hand straying to rub her pussy lightly. "Danny's fingers got me so fucking wet already."

"Plenty of room guys," Penny said, patting the space on the blanket next to her and she smiled broadly as Rosa's full figured frame lay down next to her, her huge fleshy breasts giggling with the movement.

And so, in short order, Danny was working feverishly between Rosa's legs while Anh gently straddled her face and Penny lay back again and laughed happily. What an awesome fucking team, she said internally.

It came as no surprise to anyone that Anh came first. It was well known to all of them that their tiniest team mate was almost constantly on a hair trigger, and with Danny having already gotten her going inside the tent, Rosa's expert ministrations quickly sent her into convulsions, literally.

"Fuck... shit!" she screamed as her body shook and tensed. Rosa's hands instinctively moved to grip the smaller woman's thighs to steady her and Penny couldn't help chuckling as she saw Anh sort of throw herself sideways off Rosa, to avoid crushing her head Penny supposed.

She lay next to the pile, visibly shuddering, her legs pressed tightly together, variously stretching and clenching and her hands gripping herself tightly.

"You... OK... honey?" Rosa asked, leaning up on her elbows and smirking, her face soaked in Anh's copious juices.

"Fuck... yeah... shit! Gimme... gimme a minute..."

"That was so fucking hot," Penny observed, feeling her own release growing ever closer. "I'm almost there too Sammy, don't fucking stop..."

"Fuck... me too..." Rosa agreed. "What do you say boys? You think you can make us cum together?"

"Fuck yes! Do it guys, make us cum," Penny agreed. She chuckled again as Danny and Sam angled their heads to look at each other briefly, without releasing their wet charges, and seemed to agree to the challenge without ever stopping. Penny's hand found Rosa's and they held each other tightly as Danny and Sam went for broke.

"That's it Danny... I'm so fucking close..." Rosa moaned, her body starting to writhe as her hips pushed back against Danny's face and Penny felt her grip tighten.

"You're doing so good Sam..." she observed, "keep going... come on..."

"Fuck... I'm gonna cum Pen... shit..." Rosa's voice was rising to a crescendo and Penny felt her body flutter, her breath catching as Sam's assault on her clit reached a fever pitch.

"Fuck! Yes Sam! That's it... fuck!" While she was never shy about being loud during any form of sex, Penny thought this was pretty extreme even for her and she thought it definitely had something to do with where they were, out in the open, literally miles from anywhere and anyone. And when she finally felt her pleasure spill over into ecstasy, her body quivering as her legs clamped around Sam's head, her hips pressing hard into his face while her pussy spasmed and gushed, there was something indescribably more intense about knowing that Rosa was cumming just as hard in the exact same moment as their hands held tightly to one another.

"Damn...," Anh observed from her position near them, her body still shuddering and spasming, "that was so... so fucking hot... fuck..."

"Way to go... boys..." Rosa said weakly, laying back and breathing heavily as the powerful wave of her climax finally began to subside and Danny reluctantly took his mouth from her pussy, his hands rubbing gently along her strong thighs.

She didn't know if it was the intensity of her shared orgasm with Rosa, the location or maybe just everything that had happened, the test, their years of training together seeming to culminate with it, but something told Penny, in no uncertain terms that she wanted more, that she wanted this night to be memorable, for all of them. That was what spurred her next suggestion as she sat up, even while Sam continued to gently kiss and rub her inner thighs, slick with her own cum.