Apocalypse Z Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only to bump into Malachi, who was leaning against the wall, watching for her. "What the hell took you so long?"

Tina forced her voice under control, hoping against hope he wouldn't be suspicious. "I--I think I'm getting my period, that's all."

His eyes sharpened. "You're STILL not knocked up? What's wrong with you? You don't have one of them implants, do you? We've been filling your eager pussy with cocks and cum every day for the last few months, and you're saying you still don't have a bun in the oven?"

"I'm stressed the fuck out, you little brat," she snapped back, her nerves putting her on edge. "You do know the worse pressure you're under, the harder it is to conceive? It's because your body tells you it's not the right time to have a baby if you're under this much stress, because your life circumstances are obviously-- not the best. Maybe if you treated us better--"

Malachi slapped her hard. "You shut the fuck up! Women in third world countries starving all the time pop out baby after baby, don't give me your bullshit excuses. Period, my ass. How about I check myself and see if you're telling the truth?"

He knelt on the floor and grabbed her ass, pulling her forward. Under her coat, she was still wearing her sundress with nothing underneath it, so as he peeled it upward her delicate, pink labia was on full display.

"You should be more grateful. Think of that poor woman those other men have, and what she has to deal with. We treat you like a queen, give you food, take care of you, and all you have to do is suck some cock and squirt out a few ankle-biters," he bitterly ranted, pressing his face into her warm, fragrant pussy. He inhaled deeply, and his tongue flicked out to trace one of her lower lips.

He licked her eagerly, spreading her petals apart with his thumb. His warm mouth was making shivery pleasure start to warm her belly, and she unconsciously tightened around his searching tongue.

His breath washed over her clit as he laved deeper and deeper, eagerly swallowing the sticky honey that moistened her channel. He pulled his head back to lovingly suck her hot, pulsing button between his lips, carefully stimulating it with the tip of his tongue. Her knees buckled as an orgasm started to spin in the bowels of her womb.

The sloppy sucking and licking sound was making shame burn down her face and neck, and she was glad none of the other men were watching.

Curls brushed her thighs as he pressed his mouth deeper, and he grasped her quivering hips to yank her closer towards him. She shifted uncomfortably and hoped the pistol was small enough that he couldn't feel it through the thick fleece.

Her insides were writhing with spastic jolts as he jabbed and swirled his tongue against her hypersensitized insides. The orgasm burned through her body like a bonfire, making pure, sweet pleasure bloom down to her fingertips and toes.

Malachi pulled back and wiped his chin, smiling at her. "What did I say? You aren't having your period at all. Maybe you're knocked up already. "

***

Evening was dimming into night, and they decided to stay the night. Tina and Paloma performed their duties perfunctorily and lay down to sleep. Paloma had napped most of the day, so she shifted uncomfortably next to Tina. Both of them were oozing semen, and every time they shifted, more leaked out to stain their legs. Paloma had taken off her glasses, and her blue eyes stared silently into the fire. Tina felt her hand slip onto her tiny belly.

Tina offered her shoulder for Paloma to pillow her head on. As the younger girl fidgeted in her arms, Tina's mind was in another world. Mississippi would come soon--and with that, more people looking to escape winter And maybe, just even, civilization.

Tina cradled Paloma closer with one arm. With her other, she reached into her coat, fingering the hard, cold steel handle of the gun.

12