Apollyon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She meekly allowed the older woman to dress her, sighing gently into her body at the kiss she offered and the gentle caress of a nipple before the plain white cloak was wrapped around her and the gilt-porcelain mask carefully placed over her face. A hood completed the outfit, and in the small mirror she saw, to her satisfaction, that she was entirely anonymous in the outfit. The mask bore an abstract representation of a face, with no resemblance to her own at all, gilded on without being sculpted for an eery flat effect.

"I'm so terribly excited, Letalya..." She whispered, leaning into the voluptuous body. "Will you help me excite him? I love the way you look when you do."

"Of course, darling." Letalya crooned back, wrapping her arms around the cloaked senator and smiling at her. "Now, let's go down and begin."

__________________________

Salina's heart pounded with every step they took down the spiraling path. The temple complex was extravagant, and the route to the stables from the main building was a meditative labyrinth through the hillside garden, groves of jacaranda and flame trees that harboured secret little meeting places and beds of night-blooming orchids, jasmines, moonflowers and cannabis that led the air a richly fragrant and exotic scent, especially when the breeze came at the right angle and brought the complex, multi-layered incense scent from the temple down the hill to mingle in the peaceful gardens.

Intended to calm the mind and body, the gardens only ever had the opposite effect on her when it was time to descend. The scents, the beautiful statuary, it all simply built anticipation, made the turning over of her stomach all the stronger and made her want to break into a run to reach the beautiful cedar-and-gold stables all the sooner. But Letalya lead her at a steady, slow pace through, delighting herself in her life's work, the seat of her power and her priesthood, as she always did.

It was torturous minutes, long minutes filled with desperate need and the rubbing of the huge dildo inside her body, before they reached the portico of the stables. It was an impressive edifice, overbuilt for horses, but it contained rare beasts from every corner of the globe and beyond. There was the elephant, a tiger, a rhinoceros - and that was just the mundane creatures within. There were stranger, rarer creatures. Unicorns, fair and delicate with fine hair softer than silk. Great dogs with the tails of lions and short, flightless wings. The temple took such strange beasts in, protected them against the world.

But there was another reason, the reason Salina was there, and she shuddered with delight as they stepped past the great open doors. Letalya had arranged for the stables to be empty of hands for them, and so free of the fear of being seen she disrobed as soon as they were past the threshold. The air was thick with animal scents, and the sound of sleeping beasts. Her skin prickled with excitement as they paced down the length of the central hallway, which seemed now to stretch forever.

There, in the last stall, sat her great prize: Apollyon. Long before she saw the rest of him, his eyes caught her attention, for they gleamed in the shadows like two burning coals. Her eyes adjusted to the dim light as they made their approach, and involuntarily she shivered again to see him. He had the body of a horse, a great stallion twenty-four hands high and built so powerfully as to put even the greatest destrier to shame.

"Back again?" Apollyon said, and Salina gasped as she always did. It seemed so strange, even with all she had seen, to hear a horse talk as if a man, but then, Apollyon once had been so. He had been cursed by the Gods into his form for a terrible crime, and possessed his mind still even after all these centuries. His brutish appetites had not waned, and only the powerful magic of the Ekstatikoi kept him in check.

"Yes..." She whispered softly, almost afraid, as she paced ahead of Letalya to enter his stall. Up close, he was frighteningly huge, taller than her by half again at his head and by a good two feet and change at the withers. It made her feel tiny, and the terror of it flooded her with lust.

"Yes, Apollyon... I need you again." She offered, pressing herself to his great muscular neck and throwing her arms around it, leaning up to do it. Letalya quietly entered, without comment herself, while the man cursed in the horse's body nickered in satisfaction.

"I knew you would. Little girls like you always do... Begin." He ordered, his voice so dreadfully at odds with his form.

Salina shuddered with desire, and obediently hunched down to pace under his belly. There lay the object of her desire, sliding from his sheath, and she moaned just at the sight - still flaccid, Apollyon was longer than the enormous toy in her ass, and nearly as thick. He was impossibly large in every respect, from his great muscular body to the enormous balls that hung between his powerful legs in their leathery sack.

Letalya joined her with a smile, and together they both moved to that monstrous cock. It took both their hands to try and lift it, and Salina impulsively leaned in to kiss her friend as they stroked at it, savouring the softness of the human woman's lips even as her attention wandered back to the cock. It was hot, swelling already, rapidly stiffening. Apollyon was accustomed to this routine, to the pleasure of soft fingers on a cock he could not pleasure himself. Up close, the scent of him was overwhelming, filling Salina's world. It was no mark of poor care - no, Apollyon was kept masterfully groomed and lovingly cleaned by the priestesses - but a mere mark of his nature as a beast. It flooded her nostrils, so strong she could taste it on her tongue when she broke her kiss with Letalya.

It inflamed her, made her throb with desire and need, made the nectar flood down her thighs anew. She surrendered herself wholly to the moment with a low moan of need, bending to press her lips to the stallion's increasingly erect cock, kissing it lovingly over and over, tracing a path with lips and tongue up its great length to the heavy balls that dangled so pendulously beneath it. She would be lying if she tried to deny that a part of her was ashamed of herself, the way she was so eagerly running her tongue out over that leathery skin, tasting this beast's great endowment - but another part of her in turn fed on that shame, and turned it into such magnificent pleasure.

Her lust for the beasts had begun as a mere desire for size, a logical step. No man had a cock that could rival a horse. But from there, it had grown into some strange twisted need of its own. The shameful release of servicing an animal, not a man or a woman, had wound tendrils around her until the mere thought was enough to stir lustful desire in her heart and light a flame between her legs.

Letalya joined her slowly, hefting one enormous ball to kiss and lick slowly. They were so great, so heavy and huge, that she could barely see her lover on the other side of them, so fully did they occupy Salina's field of view. Like everything else about the magnificent body Apollyon had been bewitched with, they were oversized, a grotesque mockery of what should be to reflect a creature ruled by base lusts - but at the temple, that grotesquerie had been rendered into beauty.

Salina nuzzled and lapped, moaning softly into the great oversized ball as she did. She could have spent an hour there, eager and devoted, but Apollyon nickered above her and she reluctantly pulled herself away to devote her attention instead to his now nearly erect cock. She bent to it, wrapping her arms around its great magnitude - far too thick for her hands, easily as thick as her own thigh - to stroke as she licked further along its measure, moving slowly to its great flaring tip, to tickle at the slight protrusion of his urethral crown with her tongue and rub her cheek lovingly. Precum oozed in great droplets against her skin, then a great stream that flooded onto her skin, onto her chest, warm and tacky. Greedily, she gathered it on her tongue. It was salty, bitter, a little coppery - and it made her crave more.

She paused for just a moment, wiping a hand over her face to wipe the precum off, and glanced down the long line of the great stallion's immense cock. Letalya's own prodiguous endowment never made her feel quite so small as at moments like this, as at the base of Apollyon's cock, the High Priestess had managed to bend herself over enough to wrap her soft, pillowy breasts around the stallion's rod, though even she couldn't quite envelop it between them. Flushing with desire and more than a little envy, she playfully tried the same, raising herself up to rub the delicate swell of her own bosom against Apollyon's erect member, nipples stiff against the thick, leathery skin. His amused nicker made her laugh in turn, and drop the pretense to return to her oral worship.

Each movement made her shiver, and whenever she bent her legs went weak, the great dildo still buried inside her shifting. As she squatted lightly to take Apollyon's huge crown in both hands and run her tongue around the flare, it finally began to escape, her body relaxing enough to release its death grip, and the small shiver turned into a tremble that left her clinging to that stony rod as the only thing keeping her upright. It felt like she was being turned inside out as the toy slid, inch by inch, from her deepest reaches, quicker with every ounce of momentum it gained, and when after a long minute its flare finally wobbled free of her loose, puffy asshole she was panting, gleaming with sweat, shaking.

"Oh, fuck... Oh, fuck..." She whispered to herself under her breath, ragged and hard, cheeks wet now with a river of tears as well as the horse's precum. Apollyon nickered again in irritation, and she forced herself to lift her head from where it pressed against his cock and resume her loving laps, the teasing strokes of her tongue and the firm squeezes of her fingers against his flare. He was finally fully erect, nearly as long as Salina's whole torso. Even with the potions, there was no way he would fit entirely, but that was its own special kind of arousal. No other beast, let alone man, had ever been so large that she couldn't take them to the balls. Only this great brute of a stallion, so freakish huge, so magnificent.

She was sticky with his precum, her face, chest and belly utterly coated in the fragrant liquid. The scent, the feel, the taste was overwhelming, adding to the fire between her loins with every moment she spent lovingly circling her tongue around the impossible wide tip of the stallion's cock or sweetly running it inside the slit in the end, as vast as the rest of him. Time disappeared, lost in service to her beastly lover, until finally she could stand it no longer and pulled herself away from his cock, wiping her mouth. She was glad there was no mirror to see herself in, certain her hair must be a mess, her lipstick smeared, her mascara running, her eyes glazed with lust.

"Letalya?" She asked, peering down at her friend, once again with her face buried in Apollyon's pendulous balls. The High Priestess took a moment to lift her head, glancing back, quietly raising an eyebrow.

"I'm ready, I think... Or maybe not, but I need him inside me, Letalya, right now."

Letalya pressed one final, sloppy kiss to Apollyon's immense nut and slipped away, rising up to stand beside the stallion and trace a hand over his flank as she spoke.

"Alright. Come on, then." With a final parting pat, she turned away from Apollyon, who craned his neck to watch them as she lead Salina into the adjoining stall, vacant and bare with a single exception. The other was Apollyon's resting place, this one purely a place for the carnal act, and in the centre of the tall room was the sole piece of furniture - a bench, some five foot high, padded and angled for an occupant to lie face down on and expose themselves for use. It was a simple piece, save for the array of straps that dangled from each of its four limbs and their polished brass buckles.

Salina's nerves swelled at the sight of the familiar piece of furniture, and she unconsciously found her teeth closing on her lower lip. Fighting down the butterflies in her stomach, she returned her focus to her desire, to the twitching emptiness of her gaping backside, and paced forward to take her place on the bench, sliding herself up onto it with her ass raised up in the air. With a deep breath, she nodded nervously, and Letalya joined her, leaning in to press a kiss to her lips before bending down to wrap the straps of each leg of the bench around her wrists, cinching them tight.

"There... Ready?" She asked, looking Salina in the eye gently. There was the unspoken offer to take her back up, to let her pick a smaller horse, a gentler beast. But Salina swallowed and nodded, throat suddenly dry, heart pounding in her chest with anticipation. It felt so strong that she was surprised Letalya didn't hear it hammering away. Every hair on her body seemed to be standing on end, her skin prickling, the anticipation blurring with terror and intense desire in a way that left her entire body craving sensation.

Letalya nodded back and rose after a soft kiss on the lips, quick and sweet, disappearing out of Salina's field of view and pacing softly away, the soft planks of the floor dulling her footsteps to nothing quickly even to Salina's keen elven ears. Lying there, she tested her bonds, straining against the leather for a moment before giving up. They were quite secure, she noted with satisfaction. They weren't to keep her from running away - they were there to keep her from thrashing with ecstasy and terror (the two quickly blurred together whenever Apollyon was involved) and hurting herself in her exertions. It was vital that with something so enormous inside her, she not move too swiftly - even with the potion, there were limits.

A great thud saw her automatically tense, breath holding. The great stallion's steps were unmistakeable, so heavy that they made the floor vibrate, sent it into her bench and into her body. She could even feel them in her lungs as the beast entered the stall, and consciously, she forced herself to breathe and to relax her entire body. In the small space with its marble pillars, they echoed, thunderous loud, and mingled with the great snorts of Apollyon's breath. She could see only his shadow, great and terrible, against the wall opposite her, and she rose in a cold sweat of fear.

He paced over her, rose up, and crashed his hooves down on either side of her body, letting his great cock slam down against her body, its sheer size all the more apparent pressed into her so. If he were ever to take her completely, he'd be in her throat, and not even the potion could save her then.

"Oh, fuck..." She whispered to herself, closing her eyes tight, forcing her body to relax again as Apollyon lifted again and pushed back. That he had to in order to mount her was its own testament again to his sheer length. But then came the clumsy press of his gargantuan crown against her genitals, and she gasped involuntarily, tensing a moment before again forcing herself to relax, to open to him. His enormous tip dragged over her sopping cunt, struggling to find enough purchase to part her cheeks, but after long moments Salina felt hands on her buttocks, holding them open for him. Letalya must have entered with him, in case she was needed, and now offered her up for his brutish use.

The moment stretched into an eternity, her heart beating in her throat as she felt Apollyon adjust his angle, his great flaring tip resting at her hole. And then there was pain, incredible pain, as he thrust hard and brutish into her loose backside. All her preparations, the stretching, it couldn't possibly prepare her for this hard, violent entry, and she screamed loud, unable to stop herself. Her eyes opened wide, but she saw only a dark blur, nearly losing consciousness from the pain.

A human lover might have stopped. But Apollyon had no mercy, and even as her scream faltered for lack of breath he was pulling back and thrusting deeper, stretching her to her limits with every thrust. With each, he forced deeper, sending her overstretched walls and nerves into a shock of confusion. The pain blurred into pleasure and back, and even the intense burning throb of her cruelly violated sphincter began to melt into the confused mix, building already to a feverish pitch. On the fourth thrust, she screamed anew, the pleasure and pain igniting her second orgasm of the night.

Apollyon pounded into her even as her insides contorted and spasmed around him, and her scream turned into a strangled series of cries and gasps, interrupted by each powerful thrust. They knocked the air from her lungs, and each one brought a fresh wave to the rolling orgasm enveloping her body. She was dimly aware that she was drooling again, that she was crying, that her fingers and toes were spread wide and stiff as if reaching for purchase, that she was straining hard against the leather straps, trying to buck and trash. But she couldn't control them, nor did she care to. Every moment she thought her heart might stop beating, but she couldn't stop the exquisite pleasure, the fullness. Her nectar gushed from her, a veritable waterfall wetting the leather padding of the bench and trickling down onto the wooden floor.

With every pounding thrust, her bestial lover drove deeper, harder, crashing down into her. The force of every thrust into her bowels rearranged her insides, let him push deeper, stretched her beyond all imagination, and as soon as her first orgasm ended, a second began. Time disappeared, stretching out and shortening in spasmodically. One moment seemed an eternity as he plunged in deeper, a minute an instant as he withdrew. Somewhere, she lost the sense of hearing, save for her own heartbeat and the heavy thud of Apollyon's massive balls swinging forward, smacking against the padded bench rhythmically.

The strength faded from her body with the end of her (was it fifth? She had lost count, not that it was easy with how one flowed into the next) orgasm, and she surrendered completely. She went limp against the leather of the bench, panting hard even as each thrust knocked the breath from her body. Her sight had joined her hearing - shapes and light were all she could make out, all her overworked nervous system seemed able to process, eyes unfocused. She was exhausted, sweating, barely able to stay conscious... And then a fresh wave rolled over her, unexpected, as Apollyon hit deeper into her than anyone else could, those nerves that were never meant to be exposed to anything like this firing frantic signals. As she screamed anew, her throat burning with the strain, vision faded away entirely, and she slipped over into the abyss of unconsciousness.

Blood pounded in her temples as she returned, murmuring incomprehensibly. Apollyon was still inside her, thudding in hard and fast now, as deep as he could go. Her body felt disconnected, though pervaded by a throbbing ache that blurred into that familiar pleasure, her insides raw and bruised. The tight straps had left her hands and feet to go entirely numb. A fresh wave greeted her, so strong her exhausted body still contorted as best it could around the impossible cock ravaging her, that she outright sprayed against the bench, her fluids splashing loud against the floor. How many was it? A dozen? More?

She was sure, now, that she was going to die. That her heart was about to explode with the strain, or her lungs would stop working. It was too much, too strong, too intense, even as she craved more. Harder and harder, Apollyon kept thudding into her, ravaging her, breaking her on his cock, crashing down like some terrible brutish force of nature. And then, just as abruptly as she had reached her own peak, he reared and neighed, slamming his hooves down loud and sharp and jolting her with fear. Hot torrents of equine cum washed into her bowels, so much of it that it overflowed around him, splashed out into the slick puddle of her sweat, squirt, and nectar on the floor. His great panting was louder than a bellows beside her ear, drowning all else out.