Apologize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my lips brushed against her vagina, she shook as if a shiver had traveled up her spine. A deep guttural moan came from her throat. It was an almost animalistic sound. I started kissing, licking, softly biting, and sucking her. She called to me.

"I need you to fuck me, now!"

My urge was almost as great as hers, but I had been indoctrinated by all the unprotected sex warning commercials so I hesitated. She looked into my eyes with the look of pure lust and said, "Fuck me, what are you waiting for?"

"I don't have any protection."

She looked at me with a perturbed expression on her face, turned, opened her night stand and grabbed a box of condoms from the bottom of her drawer. I ripped open a package, slid it on my cock, and made love to her. Obviously, I didn't last long, being my first time, and the state of arousal I was in, it sent me over the top quickly.

The good thing about being young and sexually excited is that, although some of my hardness had went away, I was still firm enough to continue to pump her. I pumped her and kissed her, our tongues dueling as we lay there. I was slowly working my way in and out of her love tunnel. She was massaging me with her muscles, I could feel it. It was like she was trying to milk me of all of my sperm.

I told her I loved her for the first time that night, and she told me she loved me too. Our relationship had moved into a new phase, we were a couple with a physical sexual component that would consume a great deal of our time together as we moved toward marriage.

After she had experience two more orgasms, and me another one, we fell to the bed exhausted. As we lay there, our breathing becoming more regular, I started thinking about what just happened. She had grabbed a box of condoms out of her night stand. It was a 12 pack with only 8 left. My mind raced. I know she wasn't a virgin, people talk in high school and that was two years ago. I had a hard time coming to grips that she had them and that 4 of them were gone. How long had it been since the last guy was in her bed needing protection.

As I lay there pondering this she said, "You didn't need the condom, I'm on the pill." Wow, another thing to think about. Did it matter? Again, I knew she was not a virgin, but how promiscuous was she? Again, did it matter? We were together now, I loved her and she loved me.

Months went by as we got closer and more physical. We were humping like rabbits.

During the summer she became a little distant. She wanted to spend time with her high school gang. I really didn't fit in. She knew I was uncomfortable with them so she made a point of using Monday nights, since I was working, to go out to the bars dancing with her friends.

She assured me, both verbally and physically, that she was being a good girl. I trusted her, she was my angel and I was confident that she loved me as much as I loved her.

When fall rolled around, and her friends left for college, she was a little depressed. I quickly got her mind off of that though. My years of research into pleasing a woman, along with her direction as to what she liked and didn't like, helped me to keep her quite satisfied and took that depression right away.

In October I got a new title at work. I was basically doing all the same stuff, but now I took on more responsibility for meeting the deadlines. Along with the title came a nice raise. Truthfully, I think it was because the owner had talked to some of his colleagues in other cities and was afraid that if he didn't start paying me more I would find greener pastures elsewhere. In other words, he wanted to cover his ass so he wouldn't have to try to find someone to replace me.

By this time I had saved a good amount of money (from living in my parents basement) and decided to buy an engagement ring. I bought her a ¾ carat solitaire diamond and a wedding band with diamonds to enhance it.

Again, I researched it until I could have passed the GIA test. I found one that had the right cut, color, clarity, and size that I wanted, with very few inclusions, at a good price.

On Thanksgiving, after spending time with both families, I proposed to her. She happily accepted and I told her that I hoped she had no plans for tomorrow or Saturday because I had things we had to do and I wouldn't tell her what they were.

That night she tried to screw the answer out of me but I wanted it to be a surprise. I didn't give in, although she had almost worn me down when she deepthroated me and swallowed every drop of my cum.

Friday morning we went out to breakfast at IHOP and after we were finished I motioned to a guy sitting a few booths away. He came over and sat at our table. I introduced him as a Realtor and told my fiancé that we were going house shopping this weekend. She grabbed me and started kissing me passionately. I felt sorry for the Realtor, but he was smiling, knowing he was going to get a good commission check soon.

We sat and talked ab out what we wanted in a house. I told him that she could get whatever she wanted in our price range. (I had already gotten preapproved for up to 250,000. You could buy a nice house in our area for that amount.) My only stipulation to him was that it needed at least 3 bedrooms, preferably 4 because I wanted a big family. I hadn't liked being an only child. My fiancé looked at me and beamed. She wanted 3 or 4 kids too.

Well, we found a house and bought it. We moved in after we had some updating done to it and worked on our plans for our June wedding. It was just what she wanted, I couldn't say no to her. We had our disagreements along the way, what couple doesn't when they are planning a wedding. I always ended up giving in to her and she always apologized for being a bridezilla. I liked her apologies, they always came with great apology sex.

So, the June wedding came along and I married my angel standing in front of about 100 friends and family. I was so happy and so was she.

After the honeymoon we started our married life together. We continued to have sex like rabbits, only now she wasn't on the pill. I was eager to start our family and so was she. I was all into the thought of us having 3 or 4 kids. I started researching the best ways to conceive, best time of year, best time of the month, best positions, everything. Again, I'm an all or nothing kind of guy. I know I was driving my new wife crazy.

The house we purchased had a huge oak tree in the back yard and I decided, while the weather was good, to build a tree house and put up a swing. I had to cut a few branches, but by November I had a terrific tree house with a play set on one side of the tree and a swing with a 20 foot rope on the other. I was so preoccupied with that project that my mind didn't even register that we had been making love at least 4 times a week and yet she was not getting pregnant.

In December we made an appointment with a fertility specialist and found out that we were going to have a hard time conceiving. Her uterus along with my diminished sperm count made it unlikely. "But miracle sometimes happen." The doctor had said.

We were disappointed to say the least. We decided we would continue to try, but if we hadn't conceived by next Christmas then we would check into invitro or adoption.

I'm sorry, I know you're probably bored. I'll get back to the reason I'm waiting for the cops, hanging out in my back yard.

It was June of the following year we were celebrating our 1 year anniversary and although we were both a little stressed about the baby thing we took a week's vacation to Maine. It was a wonderful trip and we almost forgot about out problems.

In July my world started falling apart. It was our 5 year high school reunion. I didn't really want to go, but she was part of the 'in' crowd so, of course, we had to go. I could tell she was a little nervous. Everyone else had gone to the University and had a 4 year degree. She was a LPN, after getting her certificate last year. I was proud of her, but she wasn't. Everyone else had made it out of the town, we had just bought a house in town. I felt her apprehension. Did she live up to her gang's expectations? Also, I knew that her being married to me, a nobody in high school, in fact a nobody that nobody had wanted to talk to, would be hard to explain.

I had hoped our love for each other would be strong enough to overcome all of that.

At the reunion she spent most of her time talking to her friends. The popular guys would come around and talk to her. I noticed, as I stood by the punch bowl, not talking to anyone, that she was keeping her left hand hidden. I'm not stupid, she didn't want them to know she was married.

There was no meal, just hors d'oeurves, so there was no reason for us to be together. After a few minutes a half dozen guys were around her and she was talking and laughing at what they had said. I was a little jealous, then I noticed it, she had taken off her wedding rings. I was pissed! I walked over to the group, she didn't see me coming, and I called her name. She turned around, saw my face, and knew I was mad. I said to her, "We're leaving."

One of the guys said, "What does she care if the peanut gallery is leaving?"

Her face went white. I looked down at her hands and she knew she was busted. I turned around and walked toward the exit.

"Don't worry, Mr. Nobody, I'll take her home." The same guy yelled. I kept walking. I loved her, but she had to make a choice. Would her past be more important to her than our future?

By the time I got to the parking lot she had caught up to me. She was apologizing all the way to the car. When I turned to her I noticed the rings were back on her finger, I said to her, "You need to decide if you love me more than them. If you don't then we will start the divorce process tomorrow. I love you, you know that, if that is not enough for you then I don't know what to do to make you happy."

She again apologized, grabbed me and kissed me passionately. Then she did something that actually shocked me. I would never have believed it if it hadn't happened to me. She took my hand and pulled me toward the building. I really didn't want to go back in there. I didn't know what she was going to do.

She drug me inside, right up to the microphone. She turned to the crowd and said. "Can I have your attention? I have an announcement to make. This is my husband, and I love him and hope to have a houseful of children with him." Then she kissed me passionately. We walked though the crowd and out to our car hand in hand.

Of course, I forgave her. Again, the apology sex was terrific.

You'd think that would have cemented our relationship forever, I only wish. Over the next 4 months we tried to conceive a child. We were losing heart though. Every time I looked out into the back yard I saw the tree house, play set and swing. It was killing me, and I'm sure it was killing her also. It had become evident to both of us that we were going to have to look into invitro or adoption.

I'm sure you've heard stories like this before, but let me tell you my version. See if you can understand what happened next, and why.

As you know on Mondays I work a long day, 16 hours usually. However, the machine that I set up the jobs on had a program malfunction and would need to be reprogrammed by the manufacturer in the morning. I had called the rep at 8:00 and he would be in at 7:00 am tomorrow with a new component to replace and reprogram. Tomorrow I would have to pull a very long day and then we may still be behind on Friday.

With nothing to do, and looking at a long day tomorrow, I took off for home. I was going to surprise my bride and hopefully make passionate love to her. Normally on Mondays I'd get in after 12:30 and have to be up at 6:30 to get ready for work. I was usually too tired to give my wife the proper attention to make her earth move.

As I drove up to the house I pulled into the driveway. Our 2 stall garage is unattached from the house. I hit the garage door opener and as the door went up I saw a car parked in my spot. It was a BMW and the vanity plate said BEEMER. Obviously, my blood pressure went through the roof and my blood started to boil. This was the same asshole from the reunion, one of her old gang.

I closed the garage door and turned my lights off as I backed out of the driveway. I parked around the block and walked back. I walked into our back yard and looked through the slider. There was no one on the first floor. There was, however, a light on in our bedroom.

Our bedroom was in the back of the house on the second floor. I couldn't see anything so I climbed up into the treehouse. I still couldn't see anything so I crawled out to the swing and worked my way down the rope. I was holding on the rope, 10 ft off the ground. Our window was open about 6 inches so I could hear what was being said as I hung there watching my wife with him.

They were having sex. He was fucking her doggie style. He was just finishing, cumming into her. She was moaning and saying his name over and over. My heart breaks as she says, "Oh, I love our Monday nights together. My voice caught in my throat, I couldn't say anything. How long have they been doing this on Monday nights? Since the reunion?

"Why don't you leave him and come live with me?" The asshole said.

"He's good to me and treats me like a queen. Whenever I want anything he does whatever he can to get it for me. If I do something wrong I just have to apologize and he forgives me. Why would I want to leave that?"

"Because he doesn't deserve you." Dipshit said.

"That may be true, but he loves me and adores me so much, I could never find anyone else like that.

You surely wouldn't."

"What about the sex though? He must not satisfy you, otherwise you wouldn't be getting it from me?"

"He satisfies me way more than you do. He puts my needs above everything else. Sometimes, though, I just want to be fucked. He just doesn't know how to do that. That's why these Mondays are so good for me."

I couldn't hear anymore. I relaxed my grip on the rope and slid down to the rounded disk I had made for a seat. I was MAD! This had been going on for a while. I wasn't going to put up with it. I had to put a stop to this.

I went into the garage and grabbed my baseball bat. He was bigger and more athletic than I was. I needed something to even the odds.

I quietly went into the back door and tiptoed up the stairs. I needn't have worried about them hearing me though, they were at it again.

When I stepped into the room they were doing it doggie style again. I have to say I don't remember a lot. I do remember that I was seething with rage. It was odd but, I also remember my little league coach talking to me like he was standing there. "Remember, swing through the ball."

I don't remember swinging, but I do remember the crack of the bat as the back of his head cave in. There was blood pouring out of his skull as he collapsed on the bed and rolled onto the floor.

I heard screaming, high pitched terrific screaming. I looked down at the bat in my hand. Funny, with all that blood you'd think there would be blood on the bat, but there wasn't. It was clean as a whistle. I felt elated, like I had just hit a home run, it was time for me to circle the bases. The fans were screaming my name.

No, it was my wife, my love, my angel. I stood there looking at her. She was saying, "What have you done? You killed him!"

I looked up at her and said one word, "Why?"

"I'm sorry honey, I'm sorry."

"Why?" I repeated.

"Oh honey, what are we going to do?"

"Why?" I repeated.

She broke down and started crying. Was she crying for him? Her lover?

"Why?" I repeated again.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She said through her sobs.

Was she sorry for him or for me?

"WHY?" I yelled.

She looked at me, startled, her eyes wet with tears and apprehension. "I don't know." She sobbed. "He was my first and I guess I missed the old days. It made me think of when I was popular and people adored me."

"I ADORED YOU!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me."

"It's too late to apologize." I said.

"No honey, please forgive me."

"It's too late." I repeated. "I loved you more than anything."

"Please forgive me."

"It's too late to apologize." I said again. "I loved you with a fire red passion, now it's cold and blue."

"I'm sorry." She said.

Then I yelled, more to myself than to her. "Why did I ever love you? Why did I ever think that you were my angel sent from heaven?"

"I'm sorry." She sobbed again.

That's when I blew up. "IT'S TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE!"

Her head snapped up. I could see terror in her eyes. She jumped off the bed and ran naked down the hall. I ran after her, still carrying my bat.

I yelled it again, "IT'S TOO LATE!"

I saw her turn her head to look to see where I was at. There was desperation in her eyes. That's when I saw her trip on the top step and she went headlong down the stairs.

I looked in shock as she toppled over. I thought about that look of terror and desperation in her eyes and I thought to myself, "I need to say I'm sorry. I shouldn't have frightened her like that."

As I got to the top of the stairs I saw her. I just stood there for at least two minutes just staring, not thinking at all, just staring. I knew it was too late to apologize. Her head was turned at an impossible angle. Her eyes were staring at me. It was too late.

I dropped the bat and ran down the stairs. Her eyes were open, but I could tell she was already gone. Her last words to me were ringing in my ears. "I'm sorry."

I sat there beside her saying over and over to myself and to her, "It's too late to apologize. It's too late."

After, I don't know how long, I got up and walked back into the back yard. I climbed into the tree house and sat there thinking about what I had done, what happened to my love, what happened to our marriage. I pulled the swing toward me and held the rope in my hands, just thinking. My mind was off somewhere else, thinking of the times spent with her. My hands were subconsciously moving as I sat there, just thinking. I stood in the tree house and looked toward the house, the house my wife picked out, the house we planned to raise a family in, the house that now was a crime scene.

The police will be here. I don't know when, but they will be here.

I stepped out of the tree house and fell.

Now you know why I'm out in the back yard waiting for the police, hanging 10 feet off the ground.

You will probably say out loud, "I can't believe he did that, he loved her so much." However, in your mind you are thinking, "I can believe he did that, he loved her too much."

12