Apology Accepted

Story Info
Ken sacrifices his body as punishment for his past.
9.9k words
3.97
17k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*NOTE: The following takes place after the events of my three-part series, "The Cherry Ceremony." I'd recommend checking out that series first before reading this story. Thank you!

.

.

.

.

.

I finally understand why my ex-girlfriend screamed the first time we tried anal.

"Oh my God, it fucking hurts! Shit shit shit!"

I took my ex's ass virginity surrounded by the pink floral walls of her bedroom during one summer break. I lost my own behind a nightclub pressed against a dumpster at 2 in the morning. My anus was pried open by a fat cock that only wanted to dig around my insides, so, I can't say that my first time bottoming was very romantic.

"Oh yeah, take it pretty boy...," my lover spanked my ass cheek, then gripped my hips with his calloused hands. We would've alerted people with our fucking if they weren't distracted by the music blaring indoors.

This guy lifted me off my feet and kept me pinned between himself and the smelly waste bin until he was totally satisfied. His hips were relentless, grinding his cock harshly on my prostate, which was bordering on being more painful than pleasurable. I was twisted however he wanted.

"Get ready...Imma make a mess outta you."

There was no foreplay in the beginning; he didn't give my dick the tiniest bit of attention. He just seized my hips harder and tensed up, arching his back and howling into the night sky as the rush of his hot cum shot through his dick and poured inside of me.

He had to have pulled out after that, but I had "Phantom Dick." I could've sworn he was still fucking me, but I was just twitching along the dumpster recovering as he zipped up his jeans. To fill the awkward silence, he bent down and took both my ass cheeks in his hands and pulled them apart to inspect the damage. I winced in discomfort. His spent cum was just about to topple over the edge of my asshole and spill down my thighs, but he rescued it by pressing his face on my hole and slurping it up.

This guy actually slurped out his cum from my gaping asshole...I didn't even know that was a thing. The sensation left me even weaker in the knees. He swirled his cum around with his tongue and was able to clean nearly all of it out of my hole; that was the most gentle he had been with me the entire night.

He stood up again and wiped his lips with the back of his hand, releasing a satisfied huff of air.

"Now, I don't gotta pay for a drink," he joked.

I used my depleting energy to pull up my pants and face him.

"I didn't cum," I said.

"You sound like that was part of the deal."

"Is that something we have to discuss?" I grimaced, "I thought that was a given."

A vein in the guy's neck was exposed from under his skin and he brought his hand up to rub at it. "You don't have a right to cum with what you did, so quit your complaining."

"What I did?" I approached him, "I didn't force you to beat him up, Don!"

I was pushed against the brick wall of the nightclub for what I said. Don's eyes grew dark.

"What you expect me to do when you say that motherfucker raped you? You're not innocent in this. You talking about how what he did ruined your life, when you ended up ruining mine!"

Don's arm was blocking one side of me and another was down low, his hand grabbing at my crotch. He clawed into it like he was ready to rip it off my body.

"I lost my fucking football scholarship to save your ass, and then to turn around and say that was all a lie? At least if it was real it would've been for a good cause, but this? I took the fall for your fucking stupidity!"

At the words, "fucking stupidity" Don spat in my face. His hand was still cradling my crotch. I shuddered under the touch.

"Dirty fag," Don growled, "I'm about an inch away from beating you and you're about to cum..."

I grabbed Don's wrist and guided him under my jeans to stroke my throbbing length. His hand took to it naturally, starting from the base of my cock down to the tip where precum had been leaking. His fingernail pressed into my leaking slit.

"Oww!"

"That's right," Don said, "Get used to the pain, cause that's all you'll feel every time I fuck you..."

His nail pressed in just a little more, to where I felt a surge of pain rush through my body, making me break out in a small sob.

"You ready to cum, Pretty Boy?"

"Yes yes!"

Don's nail went away from my slit and started scraping along my shaft, right along the veins that were poking out from under it. Don licked up my throat and groaned.

"You think you get to cum like a man? No fucking way..."

He tugged on my shaft just a couple more times, before his hand was slathered in my precum. I had to force myself not to bring him closer to me, just keep myself pressed aganist the wall.

"It's coming..." I gasped, "Don't stop...ah-!"

A rush of hot cum spilled onto Don's hand. It was fresh and thick; I thought Don would wipe it on my pants, but he kept it resting on his hand.

"Open," Don said, instructing me to relax my jaw and accept his fingers into my mouth so I can get the full taste of my own semen in my mouth. I sucked on his two fingers and moaned at the salty taste.

Don snickered. "Oh, I'm gonna have fun with you..."

Fucking me was Don's way of taking his anger out after I sabotaged his chances of getting into a good college. It was a fair deal. He gets to sort out his own feelings by fucking my ass and I received proper punishment for how I betrayed him.

It took a long time to accept that I liked men, but through that journey I hurt a lot of people. I framed my best friend, Brandon, of assaulting me just cause Don and his buddies were on my ass about whether I was gay or not. They accused me of spending too much time with Brandon after school and that there was obviously much more going on between us besides studying. They were only half right.

Brandon and I had been study buddies for years, but right before we graduated high school I asked him for a favor. A sexual favor that confirmed my sexuality, but I was a coward and said he forced himself on me for the sake of my reputation.

I was a dumbass. You could even call me evil if you like. All of the things you'd label me are nothing compared to what I've called myself. I had no way to apologize to Brandon for what I did because I didn't think I even deserved to talk to him. The guy got beaten up over a lie! I doubt he would've accepted any apology then.

I was ready to live life without Brandon once he moved out of state for college, and with him gone I had to find forgiveness somewhere- and no, confessing in a church wasn't enough. I've tried that already, but it didn't give me the satisfaction I needed, but with Don, I got my deserved punishment.

As much as I hated to admit it to myself, the thought of being tortured sexually like this turned me on. It was satisfying to be degraded- I was being absolved of my sins. That first night together by the nightclub was my own version of Dante's Inferno, where my stage of Hell meant releasing my body to anyone who would have me until I felt I've been forgiven.

That road to forgiveness would turn out to be a long time.

"Aw fuck yeah. Your ass swallows me right in!"

A voice cheered among a crowd of naked men circle jerking around me. I responded to the enthusiastic voice with my ass cheeks, squeezing them around his skinny cock that was pumping in and out of my asshole. Barely any preparation was done, so this motherfucker had me crying from the beginning.

Don was fun for a while, but because my father had a job opportunity in another state, we had to part ways and I transferred to a new college where I found the right people to treat me poorly.

"Don't take too long, yeah?" a guy in the corner told his buddy who was 6 inches deep, "I need a piece of that."

A piece of "that" as opposed to "him." The line between human and object had been long blurred. I have a cousin who gave me all the details about the fraternity, Alpha Kappa Phi, before I transferred. They used to have this ritual called, "The Cherry Ceremony" where they had to fuck somebody in order to be inducted into the club.

The ritual was a hit among campus, but it was discontinued by the time I arrived. But, with a little insider info from my cuz, I came across some low down members who were trying to start their own tradition. Long story short, I volunteered to be their sperm bucket.

We agreed that we'd only hold these ceremonies during big events like our frat house parties. Everybody's drunk and fucking all over the place. Makes perfect sense.

The skinny dick frat boy laughed while he sloppily claimed my ass. "So this is how is feels to fuck a guy?" he said, "Where have you been all my life?!"

"All right enough!" the friend in the corner barked, "Either bust your nut or pull out."

"Please do...," I thought. This kid had no game. He was pushing my face roughly against the mattress, I could barely breathe. His lanky dick matched his physique which turned me off. But, I took him anyway. Pushing me even further into the bed, the boy broke out in tears. "Oh-ho-ho fuuuck! Here it comes!" A few seconds later, he pulled out of me with a relieved sigh, but the guys around us started heckling the deflowered frat boy.

"That's it? You barely filled that fucking thing!" a random watcher roared.

"Screw you!" the skinny boy shouted, removing the condom with not a teaspoon of cum, "That was better than anything I ever had!"

The man in the corner approached my body with a confident stride, "Let me show you how it's done..." He flipped my sore body over and locked eyes with me. He was by far my favorite of the bunch. Tall, muscular, Hispanic looking with sleeve tattoos on both arms.

I couldn't match his good looks. My dyed platinum blond hair was sticking to the bed, not to mention my dark roots were in desperate need of a touch up. My chest was rising and falling with every large breath of air, and my legs were spread wide, trembling. I was in no position to be sleeping with anybody looking like this, but he didn't care.

The Hispanic frat member leaned forward and kissed me. His lips were soft and gentle, and a light moan slipped from him when our tongues intertwined. It was one of those make out sessions that you'd swoon over in those chick flick movies, the kind where the man can't contain his passion for his woman and grabs her in the pouring rain and slams their lips together in a desperate frenzy to reclaim the happiness he had sought since she was away.

But that wasn't what I needed. I pulled away from his lips and grinded our erections together. He got the memo quickly. He knew he had to quit the romance and insert himself into the fuck hole that was already wide open for his much larger length. The guy scratched his dark stubble and said, "Hungry again, are you?"

"I'm hungry too," a nameless frat boy butted in, "Mind if I have a piece?"

"Go for it. Plug him up," the Hispanic replied, "This one is begging to be bred."

The random friend stood over me with his own cock stiff in the air, gesturing for me to suck it, and that I did. Lifting my head up, I took in his length as I laid on my back. Just the tip, until he cradled my head and thrusted the rest of it down my throat in one motion.

"Not even my girl is this big of a cum slut," the Hispanic snickered. His cock brought me to life. It was so thick and pulsating, already loaded with hot seed to spread in my greedy ass. I couldn't have asked for better dick, and his buddy mouth fucking me on top of the gang of frat boys masturbating around the room was the cherry on top to a successful night.

When you can feel the shaft of a man's penis throbbing inside of you and his breathing start to grow heavy, that's when you know they're about to cum. I felt that from the Hispanic and the other guy who had claimed my throat.

Moans and grunts echoed in that room, and from all the attention I couldn't hold back anymore. I tightened my ass around my first lover and swallowed around my second; the rush of cum shot from my balls to the slit of my penis. It shot out and landed right on my chest like fat raindrops. Not long after, my partners growled through their orgasm and their cum dispensed in my holes. It was the most euphoric sensation of my life. We didn't even hear anyone knocking at the door.

The sharp gasp that came from the intruder broke past the loud music and shook our eardrums.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" Marcus Kessler, President of AKP, was the most uptight college student I've ever met. He was responsible for revoking The Cherry Ceremony which immediately took his presidency in the wrong direction.

Nobody really cared for the Engineering major, and I'm sure if he wasn't president then he'd be at the bottom of the popularity totem poll. But, the last President saw something special about him which was his ability to earn lots of money at our fundraisers. The boy was a scholar in every sense of the word; it makes sense considering his father immigrated from Germany to the United States in the hopes of creating The American Dream. His mother was an African-American woman who had her own aspirations to break the cycle of poverty in her family and she grew to love the German immigrant after their time spent together in college.

Thanks to their union, they birthed this bitch of a leader.

How do I know so much of his backstory? The kid bragged about it during our first Greek Life meeting. You can't shut him up when it comes to family.

His brown skin burned a bright scarlet; seeing him get so flustered made me spit the dick out of my mouth and cackle. The others followed my lead. Marcus flailed his arms like he was surrounded by an army of gnats, making the awkward moment way more intense than it actually was. He screeched at us, "Get the fuck out, now! NOW!"

With lingering giggles, we were obedient to his word and scurried away from the room. The Hispanic frat member mumbled under his breath while passing the President, but spoke just loud enough for him to hear, "The cockblocker strikes again..." That type of attitude could get that guy in trouble, and he knew it. His aggression made me want him more.

I was the last one to exit, and by the time I was leaving, Marcus' blush faded away and he returned to his serious expression. He couldn't fool me though, deep down the guy was petrified of anything related to sex and to gain extra proof, I made sure to bend over to pick up my shorts that had long been thrown on the ground and I heard his disturbed grumbling over seeing my cum stuffed asshole.

"We will be discussing this soon," Marcus told me just before I left the room.

I looked him up and down and showed him my long, pink tongue. I was expecting more screaming from the President who saw my ass and my tongue that was dressed in thick semen, but he glared at me with no reaction at all, and I walked away.

Marcus would go on to give me a stern talk that weekend. He sat me in his small office, which really wasn't much of an office- just an empty study room he happened to use all the time for one-on-one meetings. We sat across from each other: I was in a regular tee and jeans and him in a tie, vest, and slacks. His nerd glasses were sitting pretty on the bridge of his nose, giving off the impression that he either had an important meeting after this or he took this discussion about fucking wayyy too seriously.

"Kenneth, I've been aware of what's been going on behind my back and I think this is starting to become a real problem."

I shrugged, "Look, my bad that you had to see me that way, but what did you expect? You're running a fraternity for God's sake. You don't think people are gonna fuck?"

Marcus groaned, "This isn't about the sex. I've been getting word about the underground ceremonies, and it's creating a bad name for AKP."

Crossing my arms, I huffed, "Like that's the worst thing a frat's been accused for..."

"It's a bad name for you too," The President's mouth sunk into a deep frown, "You seem to be the only person on everyone's mind and that's not a good look for a newbie on campus. Don't you care about your reputation?"

"People are gonna talk shit no matter what you do, so it's best to just enjoy your life."

The President stood up from the table and let out an exasperated sigh, as if this 21-year old Senior was my father. It was pissing me off. Marcus shifted his eyes downward for a moment and put his hands in his pockets, "My dad used to tell me that a strong man is revealed not through words, but through his actions. So, I always regard people by their behavior and not only by what they say..."

"I mean, don't all parents say that?" I interrupted his speech.

"I'm just saying that it's not healthy for you to be the star of this secret fuck ritual you have going on here. I don't know if this is to be more popular or what, but nobody thinks you're cool for giving your ass up to the whole campus. If anything, it makes you more pathetic. So, I suggest you put an end to it. Not just for AKP, but for your sake."

We locked eyes for a second. Marcus truly seemed to care about me, but that's how any President would act. The quicker he can get me to stop my shenanigans the better for his position.

"Do you understand me?"

I brushed my hair back with a sigh, "I do, and I'll clean this whole mess up right away. I appreciate the talk, bro."

Marcus smiled, "Thanks. Same here."

There was no way in Hell I was going to stop just because he told me to.

The next time I volunteered for the underground ceremony was at our monthly fundraiser. I know I said we normally do them at frat parties, but the notoriety was spreading throughout the school and people wanted in. A few more people decided to help me with the load I carried of being the honorary cum dumpster, and I didn't mind because some dudes just weren't all that and it was nice to not have them bust their nut in my ass.

While Marcus was selling hot dogs and burgers on campus to raise money for the homeless, I was doing my own negotiations. Word got around the area that I was helping out at the fundraiser, so my buddies invited their friends to help out. One of them was actually a close friend of the Hispanic member from our last party.

"You outta quit college and get a job as a porn star, cause damn..." his friend told me, after spilling his seed 10 inches in my fuckhole. The man was a beast! I remembered to save his phone number for future hookups, and the $5 tip wasn't bad either.

I set up my business in a bathroom on the third floor building where many classes are held during the weekdays, but this was a Sunday.

A guy and a girl were locked in a stall with their lovers, making a hell of a lot of noise for what I can only assume to be mediocre sex. I could tell the difference between somebody who was moaning because it felt good versus moaning because they think they need to. Those two volunteers weren't giving their customers the time of their lives, but I was an expert in my craft.

I had come out of my stall and called for the next customer, but the person who bursted through the door was looking for anything but sex.

"Dude, Marcus is looking for you," a frat member panicked, "He is pissed!"

I didn't fear the wrath of Marcus, so I said, "I doubt he'd look in here. I'll be down in a minute."

My Greek brother grabbed my wrist when I tried to turn away from him, "Don't underestimate him. He will find you. This is the same guy who threatened to sue the school if they didn't fill out a 3-hour class because he paid good money to study here. He's crazy, and he won't stop until he gets what he wants, so get your ass back to the booth!"

The frat brother hurried out of the bathroom, but his fear worried the other volunteers.

"Are we in trouble?" the girl whined through the stall.

"Not at all, stay right there," I said. I pushed open the door and strutted out into the hallway yelling, "What's the big deal? Like that nerd would ever leave his post!" and I kid you not, I ate my words as I was saying them because before the sentence was even completed I spotted the President at the very end of the hall- arms crossed with the panicky frat member standing beside him like a little lap dog.