Apology Accepted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too hot to wear clothes, Kenneth?" Marcus said in a dull tone. My cum soaked dick and asshole were in full sight once again. Blame me for thinking nobody of importance would be roaming the halls.

"I am not going to waste my breath yelling at you anymore," Marcus continued, "Don't bother coming downstairs." The President and his henchman turned their backs on me and walked off to continue the fundraiser. Little did they know I had earned them over $30.

Marcus threatened to kick me out of AKP the following day.

"I'm guessing that the whole Brothers for Life mantra was all a lie then," I said.

"I don't know what to do with you," Marcus complained as we sat in his study room office. He instructed both of us to put our phones in our bags and place them to the side because this talk would be even more serious. "You really are testing me," he said, "and I can't keep you as a member if you see nothing wrong with your behavior."

"And you're testing me with how you keep acting like you're a middle aged stock broker. You're 21 in college, man. Lighten up a little!"

"Shut. Up. Okay? Shut the fuck up."

My mouth pressed into a tight line as my admiration for the President raised slightly higher.

"You want me to act more like a college student? Sure, I'll gladly stomp your ass if it didn't get me suspended and maybe I'll go around sucking the dicks of everything that moves...or maybe not, because I have fucking morals!"

"I have morals," I corrected him, "They're just different from yours."

"Oh? Then tell me now. What kind of morality could you have that makes you think being a slut is okay?"

You wouldn't get it, is what I felt like telling him. He never would. The sex was great, no doubt, but there was more to what I did besides being a slut. This was something I needed. A craving that had to be filled in order to find closure with the things I did in the past, although that closure somehow was looking farther and farther away the more I engaged in these acts.

"It's getting worse, if that's not getting through your head yet," Marcus said, "You're inviting other people into your games like they're damn prostitutes."

"They wanted to do it on their own. I never forced them into anything," I stood up, "and by the way, why am I the only person getting grilled here when there are other people that take part in these things? You got a crush on me or something?"

There goes that blush again.

"Don't play dumb here. You know exactly why. You're the common denominator among all of these little incidents around campus. You think I wouldn't notice? People talk, Kenneth."

Marcus backed up in his rolling chair and his lips curled into a sneaky smile, as if a lightbulb went off in his head. "But you know, if you'd like me to report the usual suspects I'll gladly take down their names. Just tell me when you're ready and I'll get my phone."

Going back and forth like this was getting us nowhere, and I wasn't going to be a snitch. If Marcus thought it'd be that easy to get dirt out of me, then he was more of an idiot than I thought.

I walked towards the President and kneeled before him. His reaction was just as I had expected. "W-what are you doing?" he stuttered. He tried backing away from me as he sat, but I wouldn't let him.

I grabbed onto his thighs and rubbed my thumbs along his tight jeans. This guy, for being a Senior, was always so uptight and he clearly had nothing better to do than to get on my ass on stuff that has nothing to do with him. He couldn't let his fixation of me go unless I did something drastic, so instead of giving him what he wanted, I tried giving him what he needed.

I thought that if he was really not into this he would've socked me in the face by now. He just sat there with his forehead beading sweat and his cheeks burning hotter than ever.

"Don't look so surprised..." I purred, "We both know what arguing like this would lead to, and you really need to unload some stress."

His eyes were so wide they were covering past the rims of those nerdy circular glasses of his. The man was speechless, which I thought was a good thing.

"I get it," I said, "You're worried about people seeing, huh?" The large windows facing the study center didn't help the President's nerves. "They can't see me if I'm bent down like this, so just chill out for a few, k? Keep a straight face and I'll take it from here."

"Kenneth-"

I shushed him, "Call me Ken. It's easier."

"I need you to stop," Marcus said, "I don't want this. I'm not one of your boy toys."

"Oh yeah?" I replied, "Then what's the little tent you have down here?"

His erection was starting to rise in his jeans, desperate to get some air. I couldn't leave it strangled under that tight denim. I tried reaching towards the zipper, but was stopped by a stern Marcus.

"I said stop!" Marcus lifted himself up from his chair and threw me back against the office table, bruising my hip. I planted my hands behind myself so I wouldn't tumble to the ground.

Marcus stood up and brushed off his pants, his poor hard-on softened and retreated back inward. The bass in his voice nearly startled me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" he hollered, "You think every person who looks your way wants to fuck you?! Are you that conceited?"

I was trying to come up with a snarky comeback, but the vibration of his deep voice was sending shivers down to my crotch.

"You have no more chances. I'm kicking you out, and filing a report for sexual assault. Have fun with that, asshole!"

Marcus bared his teeth at me as we stood face-to-face in the office room. Both of our breaths were heavy, but for two different reasons. Marcus was undoubtedly enraged over me trying to take advantage of him, and part of me did feel bad for pushing his boundaries, but I was so turned on. Him being so angry at what I did was making precum drip out of my cock.

We held eye contact for a while, but then someone knocked on the window and we turned to see who it was. One of the many professors that roamed the halls looked concerned for the two of us. I suppose we were making too big of a ruckus in the study center that the sound was passing through the walls. The professor raised up his hands and mouthed, "The fuck?" which was his way of asking if everything was alright. Marcus raised his hand up, signaling that we were having a cordial conversation and not one that was leaning towards a full-on fist fight.

Once the professor left, Marcus moved away from me to grab his phone from his bag that was resting in the corner of the room. "I had a feeling something like this would happen..." he pulled out the phone, at an angle where I noticed something odd. The recording button was on.

"Just in case the higher ups didn't believe that you were up to no good, I thought ahead of time," he pressed the stop button, "but there's more than enough evidence now. Get out."

Goody-two shoes. Marcus didn't get that what I was trying to do was make him feel better, not make him feel worse. That was the purpose I served to all that came to me. But the way he talked down to me made me feel like I was being chewed out by my parents all over again. Over some dumb shit too like staying out too late or getting a grade lower than an A. There was no pleasing them, and it appeared that there would be no pleasing of this guy either.

If I was going to be kicked out then I figured that I better enjoy my final days.

I hit up that sexy Hispanic guy for a fun night in his dorm room a week after my talk with Marcus, along with his equally sexy friend of his that fucked me in the school bathroom not long ago. The three of us had some beers and played video games before jumping into bed together. They had my clothes ripped away so fast; I was more naked than I was clothed during my time at his place. I learned my Hispanic frat brother was named Rico, and his friend was Jamal. Rico and Jamal towered over me as they each had their way with my body.

At one point, I saw Rico's phone ringing as we caught our breaths. It was his girlfriend. He ignored the call. "Oh yeah, take all of it in..." Rico moaned, watching me clean off his dick that was slathered in cum. My tongue lapped up the remaining strips that were clinging to his skin, swirling around the shaft and swallowing it all down my eager throat. Jamal had long been depleted of energy and couldn't even lift a hand to jerk off to me sucking his friend.

I was sure that getting kicked out of Greek Life would mean the end of my time on campus. Add that to an assault charge and I'm as good as expelled. That wouldn't look good to my parents; I was positive I'd end up on the streets at this rate. So, at least if I'm on these guys' good side one of them might know of a place to let me stay.

"You are something else," Rico tousled my blond hair, "Thanks for sharing."

"Don't mention it," I said, feeling a warm feeling overwhelm me, "You're not so bad yourself. I really like hanging out with you."

"Ah thanks man. Same here."

"I'm sure this won't be the last time now, will it?"

"Are you kidding? Of course not! You're valuable to us."

Valuable huh? That was the first time I heard that come out of someone's mouth when it came to me. Usually I was a slut, whore, a liar or a dissapointment. I wasn't sure how to take such a compliment. I sat on Rico's bed silently, trying to find the right combination of words to thank him for his gratitude. After all, for someone who has had a lot of sex, there wasn't a single fuck that was as meaningful to me as this one.

There were several knocks at the door that sounded desperate and Jamal got up from his chair and rushed towards the noise. Meanwhile, Rico and I sat in silence still gathering ourselves.

Rico was really cute. I wouldn't have thought he was on the down low with his rugged appearance. Having the underground ceremony helped people like him explore who they were, just as I had to do, and I was happy to oblige. But thinking about that ceremony made me realize just how far I've branched out of it.

This was going beyond fucking at frat parties, because now it's basically one-on-one sessions. I wasn't keeping track of any new volunteers or anything. This was just random sex.

I didn't have to do this, I didn't have to do anything but be a regular student and yet I'm here in another man's room with my heart racing and hands fiddling being beside him like this is some romantic date.

I wanted to say something, anything, one word to keep the conversation going but company had arrived. Jamal invited the newcomers to the bedroom and I saw some familiar faces that I had made cum back at all of my fuck parties, but one really striked me with confusion.

Tensing in place, I said, "D-Don? How did you...?"

My former football teammate from high school and ex-fuck buddy was right on campus states away from where I used to live. He looked awfully comfortable with the group of guys I had slept with before. Everyone in that room, I slept with at least once.

Don had gotten even bigger since I last saw him. His skin tight shirt outlined his hard abs and I could see a long outline of his gym shorts.

"Ken, come on now. You forgot you told me where you were studying?"

I did tell him that before I went away, but that doesn't mean he knew to come to this exact spot.

"That doesn't explain how you knew I'd be here."

"What's wrong with me being here anyway?" Don questioned, "Is this a bad time?"

"N-no, I'm just surprised that's all...why are you here?"

"To be with my friends of course," he closed the door behind him and the others took a step back, "You don't think someone like me is friends with just you right?"

Getting up from the bed, I mocked him, "Hah hah, I get it- you're popular. I can't imagine you'd drive all the way up here just to talk to somebody."

"You're right, I'd never do that this late. But I would come here to fuck somebody." My former friend massaged his crotch through his pants, "I've been missing that ass badly..."

This had to have been some dream I was having where my memories were colliding, because things still weren't making sense. Nobody seemed affected by this behavior, not the guys Don entered with, not Jamal, not even Rico. They were smiling.

"I had a feeling you'd get popular over your special talent," Don said, "I saw it on my feed for upcoming events: Ken's Final Cum Party. Sounds fun, so I'm staying the night."

"Like Hell you are!" I balled my fists, "How would you know about our ceremony? You don't even study here!"

"Did you not just hear when I said I'm friends with these guys?" Don replied, "Rico shared the event with me. Wanted all who were available to come."

"I noticed you two were still friends online, so I figured why the Hell not?" Rico interjected, "Is that cool?"

I glared at Rico, "No, it is not. You didn't fucking put it passed me first?!"

"What were you expecting? You fuck all kinds of people. I thought what we were doing was a free-for-all!"

My face was draining of color, "S-still...!"

"All right, I'm getting bored of this," Don said, "Mind if I get some help?"

The other guys who entered the room, all three of them, pummeled me to the ground. I yelled and kicked at them before they had me forced down on my knees, bent over as if I was bowing down to Don. The last time we spoke, I told him I was moving and he acted like he didn't care. He told me he had a girlfriend anyway and he'd rather fuck her.

That lying, closeted fuck!

Don was at full mast now and got on his knees behind me, pulling down my shorts. "I have no idea what you're so upset about. Didn't you say you liked pain?"

"Only when I ask for it," my body was shivering when I felt his fat fingers touch me. "Not when you force it on me."

"Oh Ken...you being in my presence alone is asking for it"

"Then leave!"

Don smacked my bare ass, making me jump. I attempted to pull away from him, but he clawed my hips and the others threatened to stomp my hands if they saw them even move an inch.

"Since I've known about your event, I've been telling the boys about your little secret."

Secret? He couldn't mean...

I turned my head to stop him from letting out the truth, but I was captured in a moment of pleasure when I felt his fingers dive knuckle deep into my asshole. He pumped them in and out with a lot of speed, which made the wet noises of Rico and Jamal's cum be heard throughout the room. Those two fingers turned into all five and eventually, Don's fist was forcing itself into my asshole. I couldn't help but whine from the pain, but grow harder from how naughty this all was.

"Attaboy...," the former football star removed his fist and opened my ass cheeks as far apart as he could to reveal my bruised and loosened rim. I could feel the cum residue crawling out of my hole. Don allowed everyone to view it like a museum artifact. There was "ooohing" and "awwing" all around.

"What I tell ya? Look hard enough and the proof is right there. Our boy is a bonafide slut..."

Only when he said those words did I understand what he found to be my secret. I was proven wrong; I thought the secret would be about why I chose to be in the underground ceremony. Not the black asshole rim tattoo that I had gotten just days before I transferred.

"Mira eso...I thought he just didn't clean down there well enough," Jamal said.

"Y todavía lo follaste?!" Rico laughed. The others laughed too, but in a way where I could tell they weren't too sure about what their fellow frat member said.

The tattoo was a simple circular rim right around my asshole. A joke that had gone too far, something that would always represent my purpose in this world. The one purpose that made everybody happy. That day when I ruined Brandon's life and I sabotaged Don's chances of college was something I could never forgive myself for. So, who cares if I'm stuck here? With what I've done, this is a fair exchange for my actions.

"All right, now that you guys know that fun fact," Don pulled down his pants, "Let's get this started, shall we? Are you gonna cry for me, Pretty Boy?" He looked over to my face, which had now lost all resistance. I was frozen. I simply waited for things to take its course so I could finally go to bed.

Don kissed my hip, "Good boy..."

A few more knocks could be heard at the door, just as frantic as the last. This was a free-for-all, so I'm sure these were just more people willing to take in on the final ceremony. Jamal ran to the door again. Rico and the others were enjoying the view of Don adjusting his cock against my asshole, rubbing the tip around my taut rim, glossing the tattoo with his precum.

"Imma spread that tattoo wide open," Don said, "and then...imma cum on you, right on that circle. Make a nice little bullseye-"

All dirty talk stopped when we heard Jamal yell in the hallway.

"I said I don't know anything!"

I heard a thud that vibrated along the ground and a voice I had heard before was calling out my name. If these idiots were smart, they would've kept the automatically locked dorm room closed after the thud, but one of them was too curious to see what was going on.

He was driven down to the floor for that. I saw a dark blur speed towards his stomach and take him down. Everyone ran outside the hallway to try and not receive the same fate, everyone except Rico and Don.

"GET OFF OF HIM!"

"What the fuck?!"

"GET OFF AND GET THE FUCK OUT!"

"Hold up, we can explain!"

It felt like I was ripped from one reality to the next. One second I'm going to be brutally butt fucked, the next I see Don and Rico with black eyes exiting the room. The only person who was left with me was a tall, handsome man with dark hair and a gentle aura.

He bent down and extended his hand. "Come with me," was all he said.

I almost said no, because I didn't think I was worthy. We only really spoke once since I came to this campus, and after that I couldn't do it again. It was too painful, to look this man in the eye and pretend everything was in the past when it was very much still affecting the present. But, I could trust him, and that's all that mattered at the time. I took his hand.

"Thank you, Brandon...how did you find me?"

"Social Media," he said, "Ken's Cum Party...what's going on with you?"

"I'll explain later."

After I got dressed, Brandon led me out of the dorm room where I was introduced to a pile of unconscious frat boys. Don was still awake, although barely moving since he was planted to the ground by another guy I recognized. He flashed his hazel eyes at me and smirked as if this was some triumphant moment for him. I mean, he did take down his former frat brothers- that must have felt good.

"I got him, Matt. Let's go," Brandon said.

"Good, I'm sick of looking at their stupid faces," Matt stomped directly on Don's stomach and made Don release this girly ass squeal. It would've made me laugh under lighter circumstances.

Brandon cooked some pasta for us to eat while we watched MTV at his place. There was a marathon of funny viral videos, so we laughed at those for a couple of hours. By the time we were done, it was 3 in the morning.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower, babe," Matt told Brandon, even though it was way too early to wash up. I knew it was his way of giving us privacy, so I didn't call him out on it. Matt kissed Brandon on the cheek and secluded himself in the bathroom.

Brandon and I were both pretty shy when it came to who would break the ice about what we just

went through, but Brandon took the bullet. He faced me as we sat on the living room couch and let out a shaky breath.

"...Do I need to say it?"

"I'm a whore. I get it."

"What? No, You were abused by those assholes and we're going to file a report as soon as possible. Why would you think...y-you can't tell me that's all that's on your mind!"