Appalachian Confessions Pt. 04

Story Info
Final chapter, secrets are revealed, sex is steamy.
7.1k words
4.69
3.3k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dray26
Dray26
137 Followers

APPALACHIAN CONFESSIONS - Part 4

Short side-note regarding my childhood learnings:

To say that there weren't opportunities to receive a quality education for those of us who grew up in the bowels of Appalachia would be a massive understatement. Of course, public education was available, but most parents naturally used it as free daycare rather than viewing it as a chance for their kids to expand their knowledge and eventually escape from the only life that they knew. In Appalachia, the boys learned how to hunt, clean their rifles and build tree stands well before they were able to recite their ABC's. The girls learned how to be subservient to the men, and how to quietly take a whipping when they weren't. I was a bit tomboyish as a child, so I can say with pride that I knew how to scale a fish and skin a muskrat long before I took my first step into my kindergarten class.

Other than those "invaluable" life lessons, there were only a couple of things that my father taught us, with most of them involving hunting. "Don't kill for fun, kill outta need," or "Don't let 'em suffer. Kill 'em quick." Of course, that meant nothing to me at the time, and as much as my father and brothers hunted, I was sure that most of the time it was simply for sport rather than for some kind of sustenance, although there was rarely a time when we weren't well-stocked with deer jerkie. My brothers used to laugh at me because I was always the one who would rescue even the smallest insects, choosing to free them from our home rather than killing them needlessly. I remember finding a cricket in our living room, and trying desperately to catch it while they watched. When I was finally able to corner it, I gently picked it up, taking great care not to hurt its fragile legs. I turned backwards to push open the screen door with my little butt while cupping the cricket in my hands. I knelt down and slowly uncupped my hands to free it, and I watched it take two or three hops, happily heading toward the weeds - until my brother's bare foot came stomping down, flattening it right before my eyes. It shattered me to hear my brothers laughing hysterically. I remember crying myself to sleep that night and thinking about my father's words - "don't kill for fun." I assumed that only applied to deer and wildlife.

The only other lesson that I remember learning outside of my schooling came from the Baptist preacher at the church down the road from the trailer park. Although us kids attended only sporadically, one of the constant messages of his sermons was, "if nothing else, do enough to leave the world as a better place because of you." So those were the main lessons of my childhood in a nutshell - Don't kill for fun and leave the world as a better place. No wonder I'm so screwed up.

Anyway, back to my situation. Over the next week after our back-seat exploring, Beth and I were only able to sneak away a few times due to her work and my school schedule. There was always some making out, but mostly we just talked. We admitted that as deep as our feelings were becoming for each other, we would have to keep it to ourselves or risk being branded as dykes throughout the county. As for Jed and Billy, Beth considered filing PFAs against them, but we knew that would only add fuel to the fire and would piss them off even more, so we were constantly mapping out our routes in an effort to evade them.

She had a close call after work one night when Jed tried to run her down with his truck as she was walking to her dad's Crown Victoria. I assumed that he was just trying to scare her, but she thought otherwise. Billy threw a beer bottle at her as they passed, and it barely missed her. We knew that it was only a matter of time before something really bad was going to happen to her, and there just wasn't anywhere to hide in our small town. I considered reaching out to their foster parents for help, but I knew that even they had given up on the hoodlums long ago. Sometimes evil is just hard-wired into people, I thought.

Not only was I losing sleep over Jed and Billy, but my conscience kept reminding me that I had wronged Lucy. I knew that I needed to tell her but I couldn't get up the nerve, sure that it would ruin our friendship. It had been nearly a week since I found myself between her parted thighs. I was walking home from the bus drop-off when she pulled up next to me and rolled down the window. I dreaded the thought of "coming clean" with her, but I knew that it was time. I stopped walking and reluctantly looked through the passenger door's window with a lump in my throat.

As if we had rehearsed it, In total synchronization, we both said at the exact moment, "We have to talk!"

Nervous laughter followed. I nodded, and she motioned for me to hop in.

"Do you need to get home right away?"

"No, not really."

She turned the car around and pulled out of the trailer park. It was nearly the moment of truth. I looked over at her and tried to gauge her. I couldn't tell if she was mad, disappointed or nervous, but her hands were shaking slightly as she held on to the steering wheel.

We drove for a few miles and she turned down a dirt road which led to a parking lot. Weeds were protruding from the broken macadam, and the old lines designating parking spaces were faded, barely visible unless you were actually trying to find them. In front of the lot was the remnant of an old football field which probably hadn't been used in decades. One peeling goalpost remained, and was twisted to the point where the left side of it was actually resting on the ground like a fallen soldier struggling but failing to somehow survive its mortal wounds and spring back into action. Sitting in the car, I had flashbacks to my amazing experience with Beth, and I glanced into the small back seat of her old Toyota - unsure of what I expected to see. Lucy turned the ignition off and reached into the console, pulling out a newspaper.

"Let's get out. It's buggy outside but will be too hot in here," she said as she opened the car door and popped the trunk to grab a light blanket. I followed behind her as she walked across the lot, dodging pieces of broken concrete and weeds. I could feel my legs shaking under me, knowing that my confession was only minutes away. How would she react? We reached the old wooden bleachers and stepped up on them. They groaned under our combined weight and I wondered for a split-second if they would collapse, but surprisingly they held up. Lucy picked a spot roughly five rows up, laid out the blanket and straddled the bench, motioning for me to join her. I sat facing her, maybe three feet away, and tried to gather my thoughts. How could I possibly tell her?

She opened the paper and flipped it so that it faced me.

"Did you happen to see this?"

I Looked down at where she was pointing, and the headline sunk in:

TENURED PROFESSOR ARRAIGNED ON MULTIPLE CHARGES

Shit! My first thought was that my harmless little prank totally backfired, and I tried to backtrack to the phone call. Could they figure out that it was me, I wondered.

"Isn't that great," she said, grinning. "It's like they say - Karma is a bitch!"

"Um, I guess. Is it... is it your old professor?" Although I already knew it was.

"Yeah. Can you believe it? I mean, it sounds like they got him for corrupting the morals of a minor, indecent exposure and some drug charges too."

"Oh, so...not um, I mean, I wonder how that happened," I said, taking a deep breath when it dawned on me that it probably wasn't tied to the missing persons case.

"There is a comment that the police followed up on a series of tips and 'conducted a search warrant, finding fifty-four year old Timothy ________ in his apartment with an underaged female - age and name not provided...' "

"So," I asked, "How do you feel about that?"

"Relieved, I guess. I mean, it brought that incident back and I've been reliving it, but I'm glad he was caught."

She hesitated before commenting further. "The timing was interesting, don't you think?"

She looked me in the eyes, and at that moment I knew she had a strong suspicion that I was involved in some way. I didn't comment.

She put the newspaper aside and after a minute of silence, she said, "but...that's not really what I wanted - no, NEEDED - to talk to you about."

Here it comes, I thought. How to explain?

"Destiny, this is really hard for me to say, but that night - I mean that morning, when I came back from my date..."

I interrupted her. "I know, Lucy. It's...it was wrong of me to..."

Now she looked confused. She scrunched up her nose. "Wait, wrong of you?"

"Um, yeah. You know. I mean, I can't even blame it on the wine really, it's just..."

It was her turn to cut me off.

"It's...it's hard for me to admit this, but...don't hate me, okay?"

"For YOU to admit it? What do you mean?"

"God, I should have said something the next day, but I hated myself for it. I...kind of, well..."

I waited for her to finish, totally confused now.

She blurted out, "I wasn't drunk!"

"What," I asked, confused but feeling as if a huge weight was being lifted from my shoulders.

"Well, remember that time on the porch when we got kind of close, but not TOO close?"

I nodded. "That's not something that's easy for me to forget," I said, looking down at the bench.

"I guess I should have stopped you. I mean, I'm a mom, an aunt and am like twenty years older than you. Besides, I can't resist...guys, well...you know, COCK. Sorry to be blunt."

She continued, "My date got me really kind of...worked up in the car that night, and it had been SO long since I had been with a man that way, then he just did the gentlemanly thing and kissed me goodnight, just like that. I only had two glasses of wine earlier that night, but when I stumbled in the dark and you helped me, well...I guess I pretended to be out of it. I know you won't be able to forgive me..."

Now it was MY turn to confess. I reached across the bench for her hand.

"And here I was feeling all...guilty for taking advantage of you that way. I was trying to figure out how to tell you what I did, but I didn't know how," I said.

"Seriously? I mean, I guess we both kind of instigated it in a way," she said, and we both started laughing.

"So, you don't hate me and I really don't hate you," I said, then asked shyly, "Was I...I mean, was IT good?"

"Couldn't you tell by my reaction?" She looked around before leaning in and saying, "And when you rimmed me I thought I was going to die, oh my God!"

I was blushing, but I licked my lips at the memory of it, and said, "Yeah, THAT was amazing."

She cleared her throat. "Um, anyway... I'm really sorry that I deceived you. It was selfish of me. I mean, I am as straight as they come so... but it was like ten years since I got.. you know."

"Since what?" I asked, teasing, wanting to hear her say it.

"You know, since...okay, since I got...licked."

"And how about having your asshole rimmed? How long since you had THAT done to you?" I asked mischievously, shocked at hearing myself.

"Wow. Um, that would be never, I doubt if any man would ever do that, and I would never have the nerve to ask, that's for sure."

"So," I asked, "You're totally straight then?" I held her hand and licked my lips.

"Um, yeah, I could never do what you did. I mean, I couldn't lick another woman. Maybe I'd kiss if I was drunk, but yes - I'm totally straight. How about you? I guess you only like girls?"

"Up until you, I was only with - like four guys," I admitted. "I guess that makes me bi then, right? Because I KNOW I would totally do again what I did with you, and maybe more."

She thought about what I said. "Yeah, I'd say you're definitely bi then, but there's nothing wrong with that, really. It's cool."

I stroked her hand, and I had to ask. "So, you're not.. you're not even like a little bit into girls?"

"Sorry, no. I mean I really loved cumming that way, I admit it. But no."

I was disappointed, but also relieved in a way. I said, "So, still friends then?"

She nodded, "Of course, friends."

I had to take one last shot. I hesitated before saying, "Um, did you ever hear the expression - 'friends, with benefits?' Some of the kids at school started saying it."

"No, what do you mean?"

I paused. I should have just been relieved that we were able to re-establish our friendship, but I felt myself becoming addicted to pleasing another person - man or woman - and I couldn't resist.

I explained, "It's just a friendship - you know, like ours - but with like an added bonus in a way, no strings attached. No drama, no commitment."

My pussy was getting wet, almost against my will. I kept thinking back to Lucy spreading her own ass cheeks to give my tongue access to her tight hole, and I shifted on the bench, almost hoping she would dismiss the idea.

"So, like what are you saying exactly, Destiny?"

"Nothing, I shouldn't have brought it up. I'm sorry..."

"Um, so... let's say that this is really a 'thing,' How exactly would that work, do you think?"

I tried not to smile, happy and surprised that she was actually considering it.

"I dunno. I mean, I didn't really give it much thought, but I guess just a casual, occasional get-together for... you know, whatever."

"Okay, so...but I wouldn't have to - I guess, reciprocate then? I mean, you know."

My breathing was getting heavier. Suddenly I realized that it was a possibility, and I thought about Beth, who made it pretty clear that we would need to be discreet. I briefly felt like I should take the option off of the table because of her, but again - I'm far from perfect, and monogamy wasn't really an option that Beth was willing to discuss. I knew that I was putty in Lucy's hands. All she had to do was agree.

I teased, "Oh, I don't know. Maybe we have some kind of a code word, or secret handshake or something..."

"Or maybe I could just ask you to lick me," Lucy said boldly and squeezed my hand.

"Um, yeah. I guess...I guess that could work too," I said.

"I would probably feel like I'm using you though. I mean, what would you get out of it anyway?"

"I'd get to please you. That's all I would need," I admitted, licking my lips at thoughts of the arrangement.

"Um...you're serious?"

I nodded and smiled. I was like a puppy dog wagging its tail, waiting to be petted.

"If it ever gets too weird or complicated, this 'friends with benefits' thing, all we do is stop and keep our friendship then?"

"Yep," I said, and considering Beth, I added, "and if we start seeing someone serious it wouldn't be fair to continue, so...I'm good with it if you are," I said hopefully.

As she straddled the bench, she looked out into the distance. "When would this 'understanding' start then?"

"Anytime. Next week, next month, next year..."

She smiled, "Or maybe sooner?"

"Yeah, maybe sooner," I said quietly and I watched her as she looked around the abandoned field, focusing on an old shed in the distance.

She pointed to it. "I think that was the snack bar way back when I was in high school," she said.

"That long ago, huh," I kidded.

She ignored or totally missed the comment, saying, "Wanna go see?"

She didn't wait for an answer. Instead she stood, picking up her blanket and hopping down the steps. I watched her in her khaki shorts and keds, and for a second my guilt crept in, but I quickly dismissed it and followed her, feeling my juices beginning to flow. I watched her ass and she turned, catching me looking. I was floating on air as I followed, and it seemed to take forever to get there, although it was probably only fifty yards away.

She walked around the other side of the shed, totally hidden from the parking lot. "Look, they still have the menu pricing up there," she said, pointing to the sign.

I was more interested in researching the area for privacy, but I looked up and said boldly, "They don't have what I want on that menu."

"No? Then what ARE you in the mood for, 'friend'," she asked as she laid out the blanket with one hand while reaching down to unsnap her shorts with the other.

I couldn't believe we were going down this path! It was less than an hour ago that I was sure our relationship was going to crash and burn.

She looked around one last time before pulling her shorts down along with a pair of lavender silk panties as she sat down on the blanket, watching me. Mesmerized, I knelt down, not caring that the ground under us was rocky and hard. My focus was between her legs and in worshipping her wet pussy. From the nubs of her pubes that extended slightly beyond the triangle that was so neatly trimmed just a week before, she was clearly not anticipating this moment, but that didn't stop me from salivating at the sight.

"Am I allowed to touch myself while I... you know - lick you?"

"Mm, of course," she said and she leaned back on her elbows to watch me as I slowly crawled between her spread legs. My mouth was hers once again, and my 'friend' was free to use it however she wished. I was just inches from kissing her pussy, when I instinctively turned onto my side to kiss her inner thigh, then I kissed the salty underside of her knee and turned fully onto my back, hoping that she would take the hint as I peeked up at her.

"Bad girl," she said quietly, and lifted her right leg up and over my prone body. Once past my body, she shifted so that her right side was briefly resting on the blanket before turning back onto her knees and straddling my stomach.

She looked down at me and asked, "Is this what you wanted?"

I nodded, eager to please, and with my lust overtaking me I was no longer concerned about the remote possibility of being caught. Now with her weight totally on her knees, inch by inch she shifted upward, slowly reaching my chest, then my neck until her wet glistening lips were within inches from my tongue. She teased me by sliding forward then slightly backward when she saw my tongue extending. She was killing me with temptation, until she finally gave in and lowered herself onto my face. I was hers to use, and now that I had another pussy to compare hers to, I noticed the distinct differences - in her lips, her taste, her smell, and even her movements. Where Beth was eager to move her hips and rub herself against my tongue, Lucy's movements didn't really give me a clear idea of her sensitive points, so I was on my own to figure her out - not that I was complaining. On the contrary, I took the opportunity to allow my tongue to explore her totally. The fact that she was straight probably detracted from her pleasure, and I'm sure there was also some guilt attached to the fact that she was simply using my mouth for her pleasure.

I needed desperately to please her, for my own satisfaction as well as hers. With one hand I reached down into my leggings and rubbed my hairy mound as my other hand held her ass. I was so wet that I easily inserted first one, then a second finger into my pussy before focusing on rubbing my clit as I licked my friend, who - facing in the opposite direction - was surely oblivious to my selfish actions. I remembered Lucy's overly sensitive ass from our prior get-together, and I removed my wet fingers from between my legs. I brought a single moist digit up to press it between her ass cheeks, searching for her tight asshole. When I found it and rubbed the tip of my wet finger against it, she let out a light moan and I knew I found her weak spot. I didn't dare attempt to kiss her there since she was no doubt a bit ripe, but that didn't stop me from rubbing her in a circular motion.

It took only another minute or so of touching her there before I felt her tensing and almost rising before dropping her pussy directly down hard against my face. She bucked briefly as she held onto my head and moaned, despite trying to suppress it. It was over nearly as quickly as it started, and I could tell that she was suddenly very sensitive by the way she now tried to avoid my tongue. I continued to hold onto her butt, and I kissed her inner thigh tenderly. I knew my enjoyment was over and regretted when she lifted her leg over my upper body and stood to pull her panties and shorts on. I wondered if she was feeling as guilty as I was about our experiment, but if she was she didn't show it.

Dray26
Dray26
137 Followers
12