All Comments on 'Appalachian Confessions Pt. 04'

by Dray26

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!! What an amazing series of beautiful writing. Such talent and that surprise at the end with her two rudimentary paintings of "What Comes Around" and "Goes Around" was a work of art in itself. You have a gift! Continue to share it with us. You just became my favorite author.

Dray26Dray26over 1 year agoAuthor

I am so flattered by your compliment. I realize that most readers are not on this site to explore and enjoy plots, so i greatly appreciate the comments regarding my writing style. I hope to continue writing interesting stories that just happen to include a bit of sex interwoven into the tale. Thanks again for taking the time to comment!

nogravynogravyover 1 year ago

Brilliant work! You've hidden a true thriller inside an erotic romance story with very well-developed characters and a believable and smoothly progressing plot. You should really think about posting in the novella section where the readers are much more accepting of little erotica and hungry for a lot of plot. Really enjoyed your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Lovely, just lovely. Thank you, it's so hard to find something with a good plot and erotica. Enjoyable work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDray26@Dray26
I enjoy writing "slice of life" situational stories the most. I love the dance that goes on with flirtation, gauging interest, subtly trying to understand each other's motivations as they explore the possibility of a connection, either emotional or physical. The stories that...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES