Appalachian Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was totally drawn to her. Unable to resist, I heard myself asking with a shaky voice, "So, can I... I mean MAY I...have another chance?"

"To dunk me, you mean? There's no water near us now!"

"Um, no, I meant..."

"I think I know what you meant," she said and hesitated. "I want to say 'yes' but...." Her voice trailed off.

"Yeah, me too. Should we just... "

Before I could answer she stopped rubbing my calf and I panicked. She rose to her feet, and I suddenly felt a wave of embarrassment overtaking me. How could I have misread her? I stammered a rambling apology until - as if in slow motion - I watched her close the small gap between us and reach out to take my hand. Her other hand moved to my side and rested there as she waited to gauge my reaction. We were both trembling, unsure of the next step. Finally, I looked into her eyes with a combination of both fear and longing, and with that endorsement I felt her hand as it eased around to my lower back. My old t-shirt was now nearly dry to the touch, and despite the humidity I felt a chill run down my spine.

"Is this...okay," she asked as she leaned in. Her eyes were focused on my mouth and mine were riveted to her moist lips as she asked.

I just nodded, transfixed. Now inches apart, I could feel her breath against my cheek as I moved slightly closer, longing to feel her soft lips. I realized that my right leg was now pressed between her full muscular thighs, and I wondered if that was from my movement or hers. Her hips swayed in rhythm with mine, almost as if we were slow-dancing in the cover of the thick brush.

"Our secret?"

I could only nod, mesmerized by her. She was lightly purring, which sent another ripple down my spine. I felt her warm breath on my ear as she gently hugged me, pressing tighter against me. I heard a light moan, but I couldn't tell if it came from her or me - or possibly from both of us.

She whispered something indecipherable in my ear as I melted into her arms. My head was spinning as I became totally immersed in her. I was already in an emotional place with Beth that I had never come close to with the boys, and we hadn't even kissed - yet. I angled my head up to her and she rewarded me with a light peck on my cheek as I closed my eyes. I wanted to feel her lips against mine. I NEEDED to feel them, and I turned up toward her as she tightened her hold on me.

Another peck, this time closer to my lips. I heard myself whisper, "Yes Beth," but I wasn't sure if she heard. Another light kiss on the tip of my nose served to arouse me even more before I felt her biting my upper lip and pulling it slightly. I let out a muffled giggle and returned the favor, gently biting her lower lip. I was amazed at how soft it felt as I released it. Her hand dropped to my butt and pressed me tighter against her when our lips finally met in a kiss that I could only inadequately describe as heavenly. Her lips parted just enough to allow a moan to escape from her mouth to mine, and I consumed it, wanting more. My hands explored her lower back and I instinctively ground against her right leg as she did the same against mine. The tips of our tongues met and played, teasing, and I felt a familiar wetness build between my legs. This was so different from my recent experiences in every way. It was totally erotic without being vulgar, and I wondered to myself if this was what love really is.

I felt her easing me down onto the ground, feeling a combination of long grass, weeds and dirt under me. I looked up at her but her eyes were closed tightly as I felt the full weight of her body press against me. I parted my legs and wrapped them around her while we made out. I reached down to pull her tighter against me, almost daring her to dry-hump me. Our tongues explored and tasted each others' mouths with reckless abandonment. I felt her pushing against me and I raised my hips to meet her thrusts as we made out. Could I actually cum this way, I wondered? My hands held onto her ass for dear life while she dry-fucked me. Her warm perspiration dropped from her forehead to mine and I cupped her firm butt as I unwrapped my parted legs from her. The warm perspiration suddenly became cold and more persistent, which prompted me to open my eyes. She giggled and we realized that we were now caught in the middle of a downpour. Immediately following that realization came a loud crash of thunder, which forced us to quickly abandon our amazing make-out session. Beth grabbed the bicycle while I hobbled behind her to the trail.

"Hop on!"

We laughed hysterically as we both tried to get a running start with our four totally unsynchronized bare feet pushing off of the trail, almost like the Flintstones self-propelling in their rock-wheeled sedan. Finally Beth was able to peddle and straightened the front wheel out as the thunder boomed behind us. I held her tightly and at one point my hands pressed against the bottom of her breasts before I moved them lower, once again trying not to ruin what was the most amazing physical experience of my young life. Still, the memory of that feeling was now engrained in my mind, and I knew I wanted more - eventually.

Roughly fifteen minutes later we reached the two-lane country road and I regretted that our journey was nearly over. As Beth continued to pedal along the side of the macadam road, we rounded a bend and spotted the Silverado along the side of the road. She quickly skidded the bike to a stop, roughly fifty yards from the old pickup truck, which was parked at an angle. The hood was up and there was smoke fuming from the engine.

"Shit!"

"What now?" Beth asked.

She stood, straddling the bike and holding it up, while I remained in the seat with my bare feet barely touching the wet ground.

"Do you see them anywhere?"

"No but that doesn't mean they aren't nearby," I said nervously. By this point we were both drenched from the rain, and we knew that there was only one road to the trailer park. We were basically stuck.

"I don't think they're there," I said as I hopped off of the bike and peered down the road.

"You know, they'll kill us if they find out what we did, right?"

"How will they find out? It's a junky old truck. I bet it breaks down all the time, even without dirt 'accidentally' getting into the engine," I said hopefully, but not quite believing it.

"Well, I guess that's just one more secret we'll have to keep," Beth said.

"Yep, I guess so."

The rain subsided somewhat and we slowly walked the bike down the road toward either certain death or home. I felt like the cowardly lion shakily easing my way toward the Wizard of Oz as we slowly passed the disabled - and abandoned - truck. When we passed, I offered to do the pedaling and Beth agreed. It took us several tries before we finally were able to get up enough speed to straighten out the bike, and Beth's hands shifted from my hips to my stomach. My t-shirt was totally soaked through, but despite my shivering I felt a warmth emanating from her strong hands as she held tightly. I concentrated on the task at hand as I stood on the pedals, and with each downward push, her hands edged closer to my breasts, braless in the old t-shirt. I felt the back of her hand graze each breast a few times on my downward motion, but to my dismay, each time she would move her hand lower to avoid the touch. We finally reached the trailer park entrance, and neither of us was quite sure what to say. Over the prior months I had been dropped off at that exact location numerous times, so I was used to awkward and unemotional goodbyes. This was different though. I knew we both wanted to say something, but what?

"Um, you can take my bike home and maybe drop it off later if you want."

"Are you sure? I mean, I have to work at the Piggly Wiggly all week so I'm not sure when I could return it," she said.

"I could maybe come by there and get it - if that's okay, I mean."

Her hesitation deflated me. After what seemed like a minute but was probably only a few seconds, she finally responded.

"That could work. And sometimes I can take a long break if I'm working a twelve-hour shift. If you want, maybe we could get a bite to eat - or something."

The 'or something' comment immediately brought a warmth between my legs.

"Sounds great. I guess it's a 'date' then," I blushed as I realized how it sounded, worried that it would turn her off.

"I can't wait! I'm glad I ran into you today."

"Me too, Beth."

We stood silently for a few seconds, each looking down at our dirty bare feet. If I had been dropped off by a male, this was the point where I would have hoped for a goodnight kiss or hug. As much as I wanted that now, I knew it was too much to expect from Beth, especially out in public.

"Okay, well... have a good night then," she said as she smiled and turned to peddle down the road toward her parents' shack.

I waved, and I felt a totally foreign twinge in my heart as she disappeared from view. As I walked back through the entrance toward the trailer, my father's porn collection suddenly seemed so superficial. What I was feeling was so much more pure - sexual for sure, but it also had a depth to it which extended well beyond physical desire. For the first time in weeks, I passed by Lucy's trailer without a glance. I hopped up the steps and quietly opened the creaky screen door. A wave of guilt at having done something wrong passed over me as I passed my father and stepmom, both sound asleep and engaged in a snoring competition on the old worn couch. I slid down the narrow hallway and into the tiny bathroom, pulling my dirty clothing off while waiting for the water to heat up. I stepped in and watched the muddy water running down the drain as the stream hit my back. As I shampooed my hair, my thoughts returned to the feeling of Beth's body pressed against me and that familiar warmth overtook me. I knew that I had only a few minutes of lukewarm water - if that - but my right hand moved to my stomach, circling my belly button briefly before sliding lower still, while my other hand cupped my small breast. I pressed my fingers against my mound, rubbing slowly as I parted my legs slightly. Despite the warm water, my nipple hardened to my touch, and I made the mistake of allowing my mind to wander as my juices began flowing.

So, here is where I take a very deep breath before I can continue. I have agonized over whether to share this little bit, primarily because it is almost a "gateway" excursion into a darker "me" that I never knew existed. I admit that I have no clue why, but as I played under the stream of water my mind took a totally unexpected u-turn without signaling.

Confession number two: Yes, as you may have expected, I was able to cum in our little shower, but as far as I can tell, it was not directly as a result of my physical experience with Beth (although I'm sure that helped), but from memories of the non-physical thrill that we got together earlier on the beach.

The thought of us being bad together, taking that huge risk as we poured the sandy mixture into the gas tank with the bullies in sight makes me a little bit wet even today, decades later. Pardon me now while I look up the phone number for my therapist.

To be continued....