Apparently She Meant It Pt. 06

Story Info
I make a choice and receive some encouragement from Annette.
4.5k words
4.52
11.9k
7

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains themes of male submission and chastity. Don't like that...don't read it. Constructive criticism is always welcome. The first five chapters will help this chapter make more sense.

To all those who read, vote, and especially to those who take the time to comment...thank you! My stories are sourced from events in my real life, but they also draw from my imagination. I hope they amuse entertain and arouse. Please feel free to enjoy them, but use good judgement if they inspire you to do more than read.

Apparently She Meant It (pt. 6)

"Thank you Mistress Annette," I murmured between kisses, "Thank you for sharing your orgasm with me."

Her gusset was soaked with her juices and the scent of her clung to my face and hung thick in the air as I knelt at her feet placing gentle licks and kisses on the inside of her knees and thighs.

Looking up between her open thighs I groaned at the sight of her puffy mons beckoning from beneath the sheer fabric. Straining against the cuffs that kept my wrists behind me and my ankles locked together, I fought the urge to bury my face back in her neatly trimmed pussy.

"You are welcome...Matty", Annett sighed. Sliding a hand down her belly to gently cradle her sex Annette arched her back and pushed her legs even wider. "Thank you for providing such delicious inspiration."

Wearing nothing but the cuffs, a matching two inch leather collar and the base ring for my chastity cage I heard the clatter of ice being dispensed. Knowing what Suzy intended to do with that ice, the urge to thrust against the couch and try to orgasm before they could stop me was great.

"Six months ago when I threw myself at you and you walked away," Annette said, "I never felt more embarrassed in my life." Beginning to gently massage her swollen sex as she talked Annette continued. "Wondering why I wasn't pretty enough to keep my husband from cheating or to seduce the neighbor, I resorted to drinking."

Denied for a month and teased for several hours before Annette arrived and rode my face like a saddle, I whimpered quietly thinking about showing her just how pretty I thought she was.

"Half a bottle of wine later I realized I was asking the wrong question. The more I thought about it the more sure I was you had been aroused. You stared, you babbled, you blushed like a teenager." Annette chuckled as the tempo of her massage increased, "You weren't squirming as much as you are now, but you definitely wanted me. That led me to realize what I should be asking. It wasn't am I pretty enough, it was how did Suzy find a guy willing to walk away."

Remembering how she had looked swimming up out of the pool, I couldn't help looking up again to admire this lovely woman. Shoulder length blonde hair framed a fine boned face. Well suited to her smallish breasts and long toned body, Annette could turn heads wearing much more than the almost invisible bikini she had on.

Earning myself a mild slap for staring too long I bent and placed a kiss halfway up her thigh earning a chuckle and a much sharper slap on the top of my head.

"I don't know who was more surprised when Suzy finally told me." Annette sighed slipping two fingers beneath the bottom of her suit as I moved my lips closer to her knee. "About a month ago I was railing on about what a slut Bob was, and how I wished he could have been more like you. I stopped for a sip of wine and almost did a spit take when she said you were the biggest slut she knew, she just kept your cock locked up."

Feeling myself flush at the reminder I felt very much like a slut as I strained against my bonds and whispered, "Thank you for sharing your orgasm with me Mistress Annette."

"When she told me you would beg for a chance to show me I laughed," Annette almost purred. "When she told me she was going to keep you locked and denied for a month and you would beg to be kept locked even longer, I almost orgasmed on the spot."

Looking up as her voice got uneven her fingers were rapidly stroking her clit. Groaning again as she buried them deep inside for a moment I pressed a fierce kiss to her thigh and felt her tremble.

"Beg Matty," Annette gasped on a ragged exhale, "beg to be treated the way you deserve."

Wanting desperately to lean forward and taste her, or drive my hips tight against the couch between her open thighs I knew either would only get me trouble. Kneeling up in frustration I leaned back against the coffee table.

I could hear Suzy approaching but I couldn't look away from the scene before me. Annette's long firm legs were now splayed wide and her head tipped back on the couch. Erect nipples tented the barely there triangles of her top, and another shudder ripped through her body as her free hand rose to tease one of the hardened nubs.

"Hear and obey, hear and obey," Suzy said with a chuckle from right beside me. "We definitely need to work on that."

Looking up into her hazel eyes I was lost in a haze of arousal. Suzy's silken robe brushed against my shoulder and side adding a delicious tease to the cool air on my naked flesh. A wryly amused smile warmed her delicate features as she calmly stared down at me

"Unnngghh," Annette groaned. "Make him beg. Make...him...beg!"

"Hear and obey," Suzy verbally nudged me as I looked to Annette and back up at Suzy again.

"Please my Queen," I started as understanding crept through the fog, "please treat me..."

A flush of color suffused Annette's entire torso as she arched up off the couch with her head back and her eyes closed.

"I didn't tell you to beg," Suzy interrupted. "Beg Mistress Annette."

Unable to focus on anything but my desire to orgasm and my desire to please I gasped, "Please Mistress Annette," and thrust my aching cock futilely into thin air.

Answered by a groan from the couch, I looked back up to Suzy and surrendered completely. Arching back over my cuffed wrists I closed my eyes and felt a strand of pre-cum trace a pattern across my thigh as my cock swayed and twitched.

"Please Mistress Annette," I begged, "please treat me the way I deserve."

"Yesss," Annette hissed in response, "Yes, beg for it slut."

"And how should you be treated pretty slave?" Suzy asked placing one hand on my chest.

Opening my eyes to see her staring down at me I said, "Please. Like a naughty slutty slave. Please Mistress. Please my Queen."

"Oh god...that's right bitch. Beg for it. Yes..." answered me from the couch.

"Use all your words...Matty," Suzy chuckled as I looked up at her in desperation.

Wondering if I could cum just from the bouncing of my cock in the breeze of the AC, the raw passion of the moment was overwhelming and I begged. Sincerely and eagerly. "Please treat me like a chastity slave. A naughty slutty cum eating chastity slave. Please my Queen. Please Mistress Annette. Please."

Annette crested and cried out her release as I stared up into Suzy's eyes begging. A moment later I cried out matching Annette's animalistic sounds as the bag of ice was pressed down trapping my dancing aching cock.

Unable to hold still I surged against my restraints. Holding me in place with her weight on my chest Suzy waited for my struggles and cries to turn into squirming and moaning.

"Frantically horny and totally submissive is a very good look for you," Suzy teased from inches away. Smiling when I opened my eyes to see her hovering over me she pressed an aggressive, possessive kiss to my lips. Breaking it before I had a chance to respond she let the ice drop to the floor and stood up.

"I think we'll just have keep you that way for a while longer." Hard nipples tented her silken robe and a flush suffused her face as well as she looked at her watch. "At the sound of the tone the time is...DING...eleven twenty nine. Temperature is...very hot."

Her eyes were dancing with excitement and I felt a tremor race through me at her obvious delight. Trying to marshal my thoughts, I lay there dazed as Suzy deftly slipped my cage on and snapped the lock closed. Trying to add up the minutes and days I awkwardly let them help me to my feet and move me to the middle of the room.

Realizing I was being unlocked, I was soon free of my cuffs and collar and stood naked before them wearing only the cage. Suddenly very aware of my nudity and Annette's presence I started to cover myself, stopped, and looked to Suzy.

With a smile and a shake of her head she made clear what was expected. Taking a deep breath I looked back to Annette. Forcing myself to embrace the nerves and embarrassment, I set my feet to shoulder width and thrust my wrists behind me displaying myself fully to her.

Attempting to look her in the eye I felt myself flush when she smiled. Looking down I took two quick breaths and tried again. Just watching me, calm confident and not the least embarrassed, Annette traced the tip of her tongue across her upper teeth. Feeling the color rise in my chest and neck, my cock swelled in its cage and I quickly looked back down.

"Aren't you just delicious," Annette said quietly. "Saturday is going to be so much fun."

Wanting to ask about Saturday, wanting to cover myself, wanting to run and hide, I closed my eyes with a small inarticulate moan.

"It's been a busy night so far," Suzy told me, "go get a shower and be back here in 15 minutes presented exactly as you are now."

Feeling greatly relieved I mumbled "Thank you my Queen," and turned for the stairs. Moving as quickly up the stairs as my stiff limbs allowed I was suddenly shivering. Hoping to calm myself with the ritual of bathing I started the water and brushed my teeth as it warmed.

Making a slight temperature adjustment I stepped into the warm spray and felt the droplets pelting my bare skin. Taking deep breaths I let the water pour over my scalp and neck and cascade down my body.

As my mind began to calm, I tried to assess the situation. Suzy had just presented me kneeling naked in front of our neighbor. My cock had twitched and throbbed excitedly as I begged to be kept in chastity and treated like a slut. I knew the memory of that moment would always lurk just below the surface any future interaction we had.

If my math was still up to simple addition the minutes I had been hard, plus the month I had earned for disobeying Suzy's order to get a pedicure meant that I might be denied an orgasm for the next 50 weeks. Recalling how often I had teased Suzy that she should keep me locked up for a year initially if she actually wanted to convince me she owned my cock, the actual possibility seemed very intimidating.

There was little doubt left that Suzy's attitude about taking control had taken a significant shift. The level of her planning and the level of her arousal both made it clear she was embracing the possibilities. This triggered a cascade of memories as I thought of the many different ways I had suggested Suzy could tease, torment and discipline me.

Shocked that Suzy had pushed things this far, I felt my cock surge against the cage walls wondering just how much further she might go. I had always felt safe in the knowledge she was much "tamer" than I was sexually, and that her primary interest in this game was to humor me.

Wondering if I could accept being given what I had repeatedly asked for over the last several years, I realized I was massaging and rubbing at my cage as the shower beat down on me. Almost laughing as the thought occurred that only a very submissive slut would respond this way, I still felt nerves tingling along the backdrop of my consciousness.

I had never been more aroused than I had been most of this evening, but I knew it wouldn't always be like this. I would have hours and days wishing I could be doing something other than what I had been instructed to do. I would have moments of extreme embarrassment, and probably of physical discomfort as well.

I knew I could never undo having my face ridden like a saddle by Annette after begging her to treat me like a slave. While the embarrassment and arousal would be rekindled every time we met in the future, that embarrassment was manageable.

However I knew that if I told Suzy stop, all of this would stop. What I didn't know is if I could deal with Suzy actually stopping. I trusted her to keep her word. I trusted her to stop if I used my safe-word, and I trusted her to stop playing this game if I did.

Catching my breath I felt a tremor of nervous energy run up my spine as I realized that trust was the key to all of it. I had known this from the start, and it was my trust in her that originally allowed me to confess the desires that led us to this point.

Suddenly realizing that I had no idea how long I had been in the shower I sucked in a sharp breath. Shutting down the water and rapidly scrubbing myself dry I realized I was expected to walk downstairs unrestrained, naked except for the cage locked on my cock and present myself to them.

I moaned with conflicted arousal and embarrassment. Begging Annette to come over while I teetered on the edge of orgasm had been incredibly embarrassing. However at least then I could pretend I only did it because I wanted to cum.

Presenting myself naked and caged before them stripped me of even that pretense. I would be compelled only by my desire to have Suzy control my sexuality, and I was terrified of making this willing act of submission. Stepping into the bedroom I saw Suzy waiting for me and blushed even more.

Staring pointedly at my very full cage Suzy chuckled. "Looks like it's a good thing I locked you up before sending you to shower." Sitting on the bed she smiled and patted the bed beside her when I started to kneel.

Waiting until I was seated she turned to face me and said, "Take a few deep breaths and try to use your big head for a minute. A lot of things have changed in the last two weeks, and I need to make sure we are clear on two things."

Looking up to meet her gaze I realized I was talking with Suzy, not my Queen, and felt my heartbeat slow and my shoulders relax. "Okay?" I asked with a small smile.

"First, I need you to understand that if you decide to get dressed before coming down I will support you in that choice." Just watching me process this she waited until I was looking into her eyes again. "Annette was warned this might happen, and while she may tease you about tonight, she also will respect that choice."

Not sure how Suzy could be certain of this I reminded myself this was where the trust came in. I had to either trust her judgement or not. Despite the welling of arousal and love created by the thought of surrender, I couldn't help wanting to maintain some control.

"But would we still..." I started. Swallowing hard and looking down when Suzy just raised an eyebrow, I collected myself and met her eyes again, "You know, could we still...play?"

"I think you know the answer to that, don't you Matt?" Suzy said calmly. "We've always agreed that you could opt out, but for at least one full year there will be no cage, no cuffs, no...Matty."

Watching my face again as I looked down she placed a hand on my thigh when I failed to look back up. "That brings me to the second thing I need you to understand."

Wanting to protest I knew this was fair. It was what we both had agreed on from the start. Looking back up again I managed not to sound entirely like a spoiled child and asked, "What else should I know?"

"Either way, we will never 'play' again." Suzy said with a smile.

Confused for a moment I realized the way she had emphasized play was important.

Seeing recognition dawn she continued. "That's right. I am no longer interested in letting you control how you serve. If you choose to get dressed, that is fine. But the next time you submit, a year from now, or when you walk down the stairs naked and caged, you will submit."

Waiting to see this register, she just smiled and gave my thigh a pat when I managed only a quiet, "Oh."

"Oh, indeed."

Standing up she pulled her robe tight around her and retied the sash. "I no longer accept that my slave gets to choose how and when I may use him. I am finding it both arousing and empowering to actually be in control."

Her amber green eyes sparkled as a slight flush rose in her cheeks. Her nipples thrust proudly against the satin of her robe. The blended aromas of her perfume and arousal filled the space around us.

"For years you have written, suggested and teased me with ways to use and control you. For years I have told you '...if you put it out there, I'm allowed to use it...' and yet you persisted." Tipping my chin up with one hand Suzy stared into my eyes as her other hand disappeared beneath her robe.

"You have put so much out there, practically begging to be pushed outside of your comfort zone, and this," Suzy said pulling her hand from beneath her robe, "is how I feel about having decided to use that information." Wiping two fingers across my parted lips, she left a trail of wetness. "You are free to get dressed before coming down, but I think we both know you aren't going to do that, don't we?"

Waiting for me to lick my lips, blush and look down, she released my chin and turned away. Looking back up quickly I watched as her robe flared open then settled to drape over her firm buttocks. Stopping at the door she looked back over her shoulder and added, "By the way, you were late when you walked out of the shower and..." she looked over at the bedside clock, "you are now more than ten minutes late. And yes, there are consequences."

Laughing happily as I surged to my feet she walked out. I could hear her greet Annette as she went down the stairs. "He'll be right down. He just was curious about the penalty for tardiness."

My mind raced in circles as I pretended I was deciding about getting dressed. I managed to come up with no great insights or plan but it did remind me of a few things.

Tasting the moisture on my lips reminded me of Suzy's greatly increased arousal over the last two weeks as she exerted her control.

It reminded me how incredibly erotic I found Suzy's arousal and how much I wanted to help get and keep her aroused.

It reminded me how exciting I found the idea of Suzy taking the level of control I had offered and using it.

It made me realize again that forcing me choose to come downstairs and present myself was a delightfully devious strategy. I could quit, but I didn't want to. Or I could submit, but my only excuse would be my desire to submit.

It also managed to make my cock achingly hard in its metal prison by the time I presented myself for them ten minutes after Suzy left.

Annette now wore a robe similar to Suzy's, and they sat side by side on the couch sipping wine and talking. Not bothering to stop their conversation they left me to stand and squirm.

This allowed me plenty of time to notice Annette's bag sitting open on the coffee table. A leather paddle a posture collar and a gag lay conspicuously on the end of the table nearest me.

A device shaped like a capital Tee lay on the other end of the table. Each leg was roughly two feet long and made of one inch square metal tubing. The cross piece had an eyelet set in each end. The stem had an eyelet on the free end, and a small plate was mounted roughly three to four inches up the stem from the eyelet. Unsure of exactly how it was to be used, its basic function as a bondage device seemed crystal clear.

Long bare legs and silken robes draped over silken skin fought with the implements laid on table for my attention. Struggling to keep myself from interrupting I looked from them to the table and back in a seemingly endless loop. Thinking for about the thousandth time this week that my wife was not only beautiful and brilliant but far more devious than I had given her credit for, I became more and more aware of being put on display naked and caged.

12