Apparently She Meant It Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As this awareness grew I felt the embarrassment and arousal growing apace and couldn't help wanting to display myself as attractively as possible. Knowing this only helped prove my acceptance of the role I had chosen, I wanted to be desired and to make Suzy proud.

Spreading my feet slightly wider and pressing my shoulders back and chest out, I felt myself blushing furiously as I embraced the role of slutty chastity slave.

Drawing a laugh from them, I jumped with surprise when Suzy spoke.

"You have a 9:00 AM appointment tomorrow morning for a mani-pedi," Suzy informed me. "However, your day isn't quite over. You still need reminded of a couple of things before you get to sleep."

Getting to her feet Annette came around the coffee table and moved to stand just behind me. Resisting the urge to look over my shoulder I focused on Suzy and tried to present myself even more attractively.

"Annette has very kindly agreed to 'help' with your reminders." Suzy said getting to her feet. Picking up the leather paddle she tapped it against her hand experimentally. "Oh my," she chuckled raising an eyebrow and grinning.

"You are going to be reminded that punctuality is not an option for chastity slaves. Fifteen minutes means fifteen minutes. Hopefully this reminder will help you remember that nine o'clock means nine o'clock tomorrow morning." Moving around the table to stand close Suzy added, "you also need reminded to practice 'hear and obey'. That should be a reaction, not a decision."

I felt Annette's breath on the back of my neck sending a shiver racing up my spine. Forcing myself not to run I kept my focus on Suzy.

Pulling the sash from her robe Suzy smiled as I looked down to admire the view. She let the ends trail across my chest and stomach as she handed the sash to Annette. "Cross your wrists and raise them up your back," she told me and stepped close enough her open robe brushed my naked skin.

I could feel the heat of her body as I stared down into her eyes. "Yes my Queen," I whispered as I obeyed.

"Can you feel that delicious thrill crawling beneath your skin?" she asked as Annette began to tie my wrists with the sash. "The tingle that reminds you why you submit?"

"Yes my Queen," I answered again leaning forward to kiss her.

Placing a hand on my chest Suzy leaned back out of range. "You are naked caged and denied because I want you to be."

Feeling like I was sinking into her eyes I felt the knots on my wrists pulled tight.

"You are being bound because I want you to be, and you will be punished because I want you to be." Removing her hand as I straightened back up Suzy leaned close again. "You are being displayed to Annette as my slave because I want you to be."

Shuddering with nerves and arousal as Annette snaked the two ends of the sash under my armpits and up behind my neck, I gasped as she pulled them tight raising my wrists high.

"I want you naked caged and denied because it makes me wet to have you lusting for me all the time. I want you bound to remind you of my control. I want you punished because you need to learn to accept my control."

Discovering that with my wrists tied so high I could only bend from the hips when I tried again to kiss her I whispered, "Please my Queen."

Smiling up at me Suzy teasingly leaned closer and farther, bating me as I tried to kiss her. "I am displaying you to Annette because you look quite delicious when you blush and squirm and it pleases me to share your beauty."

"Please my Queen," I said a little louder. Feeling my cock lurch in its cage I tipped back my head and thrust my hips forward trying to press against her body.

"You submit because it arouses you to be treated like a naughty slut." Suzy teased keeping herself just out of range. "Now go lay your chest on the kitchen island and ask Annette to help you learn to be a better slave."

Moving like I was in a dream, I turned and weaved towards the kitchen. Suzy's bald statement of fact had shocked me, as had the thought that I would be getting a mani-pedi. Struggling to process, I placed my chest on the counter top and felt Annette push my feet apart until my toes barely touched the floor.

"You are allowed to thank me for helping you learn to be a better slave," she told me placing a hand in the small of my back, "and you are allowed to beg to get your fingers and toes painted slut red tomorrow."

WHAP!

Landing the first swat squarely on my left cheek she chuckled as I caught my breath and tried to lift up off the counter. Easily holding me down with one hand Annette added, "When you convince me you are sincere on both counts your paddling will stop."

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

Following up with three more on the right cheek in close succession, the third one made me try to raise up again and my feet came off the floor.

"Naughty naughty," Annette teased and lit a blistering swat on my left cheek. "Keep your feet apart and your toes on the floor."

WHAP!

(to be continued)

12