All Comments on 'Apparently She Meant It Pt. 06'

by serve4her

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent

This is a great story and I hope it continues as you find the time. Thank you.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 4 years ago
Great series!

Super hot writing! Thanks for sharing here!

Graves94Graves94about 4 years ago
Top of the Pile

Your writing is very good, and very enjoyable. I'm glad you shared this installment, as it brought the entire series back to the surface so it caught my attention. Nice work. Thanks. JQGraves

Christmascurry42Christmascurry42almost 4 years ago
Much appreciated

Thank you for this story, I wonder what bits are from personal experience? You're a lucky guy!

My favourite bit was when his wife realised she could do things just because she wanted to and for no other reason, certainly not having to take any of his wishes into account.

serve4herserve4heralmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the kind comments

Thank you to all for the kind remarks. I have been "off book" for a while but am working on the next chapter and it is getting close to ready.

Christmascurry, that is like asking a woman how old she is. :-) I spend much of my time caged, denied and incredibly horny which makes me very willing to submit to whatever my Queen expects from me. What details are real and what are not are not easily verified even were I to claim them at true. But thanks for asking. A woman embracing her right to be in charge is incredibly sexy. However, in any relationship there are limits to how little you can respect the others needs if the relationship is to last.

Speaking from experience however, there are few things I wouldn't accept if they were what she truly wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely fantastic. You pretty much wrote my fantasy . Ive been in a FLR for about 6 years . 4 of them in chastity, starting with the cheap large birdcage to the micro one I now where. Never longer than two weeks. Secretly...I wonder how far this could go....thanks again. Keep writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userserve4her@serve4her
I list my dating status as curious, but I am married. I am allowed to "play" on the Literotica site. My Suzy will determine any interaction I may have beyond the exchange of email or PM's. I will attempt to answer all PM's or email in a timely fashion, and am looking forward ...