Apparently She Meant It Pt. 08

Story Info
A Dianna he never knew.
5.9k words
4.48
8.4k
8

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My apologies for the long delay between chapters. Life can sometimes get in the way.

If you have not read the previous chapters, they will help this chapter make more sense.

That being said this is a story about female domination and male submission. While inspired by moments in my life, it is not intended as a journal or instruction manual. Rather it is intended as a story to arouse, entertain, and hopefully invite the mind to explore boundaries we often can't in real life. Please enjoy if this interests you, if not, please find another story to read. Feel free to reach out with comments (civil) or criticisms (again, civil). I will respond as I get a chance to either PMs or email.

Apparently She Meant It Pt. 8

Stepping down into the garage Suzy looked me over. "Don't you look the delicious little slut," she observed. "You must be worried about Jim and Deb seeing how cute you look, or you would have opened the door as ordered." Pushing the button for the overhead she smiled as I looked quickly from her to the rising door and back.

I was very reluctant to have Jim and Deb see how "cute" I looked, but I honestly had just forgotten to open the door. Something about following the rest of her instructions had distracted me. Looking down at myself and back to Suzy I strained gently against my cuffs and arched my back.

Although not technically naked, I wasn't exactly "dressed" either. Suzy had left my only attire in the garage and the cuffs securing my wrists behind me were no toys. A 3/8" diameter stainless steel collar was fastened around my neck and the custom made wrench that fit it lay on the driver's seat. A four foot leash hung from one of three rings on the collar, and I wore a tiny pair of running shorts that barely covered my cock cage and did almost nothing to hide the marks from last night's punishment. Putting these on as I thought about being presented to a friend we socialized with was more than a little distracting. Now as the door rattled its way open I had to resist the urge to hide.

Jim and Deb lived directly across from us but they also were very unlikely to be home on a Saturday at 10 in the morning. Avid hikers and bikers, every weekend was a new excursion or a trip back to a favorite trail. Usually they were gone by first light and didn't return until late. Trying to stay calm and not think about who else might drive by I closed my eyes and tried to focus on presenting myself attractively.

"Very nice," Suzy observed. "When you remember to display yourself prettily, you really are quite yummy."

Hearing her get into the car I shifted nervously as the motor started and the window beside me powered down. "Thank you Mistress," I blurted out as she told me to get in the car. Turning quickly I popped the handle and swung open the door.

My sense of relief at being allowed in the car quickly faded as Suzy buckled me into the seat and pulled out of the garage. I was horribly aware that with a collar locked around my neck, every car on the road and every person in their yard was another potential witness to my submission. Although no one seemed to notice as we drove through the neighborhood, I tried to slide down lower when we turned onto the four lane road and exited the warren of small streets. This thoroughfare ran through several smaller intersections and two major ones before reaching the strip mall where Dianna's shop was located.

"Do you really think I want you trying to hide or are you just trying to insure I will go out of my way to embarrass you?"

"I'm sorry Mistress," I answered sitting up straight. Cringing as Suzy turned on her blinker and switched lanes I closed my eyes when the light turned red in front of us. As the car come to a stop I was hoping she had stopped before pulling up beside the open convertible in the other lane.

It didn't take long to dash those hopes as I heard my window roll down and Suzy said, "Open your eyes slave, and say hello."

"Five...four...three..."

Opening my eyes I looked over to see a young man with a big smile on his face glance at me then look back at Suzy.

"Hello," I managed to get out.

"Save it ass-wipe," he laughed now staring at Suzy. "Hey beautiful, want a real man to rock your world?"

"Not all that tempted," Suzy answered, "but I do have a second collar. If you want, I could lock it on you and check back in a month."

Looking like he wanted to say five different things at once he settled for, "Fat chance bitch," as the light changed. Barking his tires as he took off he flipped us the bird for half a block.

Laughing out loud Suzy pulled into the turn lane and swung around behind the row of shops in the service alley. Stopping behind a heavy steel door with the name of Dianna's shop on it she blew the horn twice.

The time of wondering if it Suzy meant it had passed. I sat looking up at a good friend and the smile on her face was both reassuring and unnerving. Dianna definitely wasn't upset. As she pulled the door open and grabbed my leash she said, "I see Suzy wasn't kidding when she told me you were a slut." Stepping back she gave a couple of quick tugs on the leash. "Better get that seatbelt off, cause I'm not letting go of this leash."

I looked back to Suzy for help and saw her grin and put the car in drive. Squirming around awkwardly, I wakened the stripes from last night but managed to get my cuffed wrists around to pop the catch on my seat belt. Another sharp pair of tugs on my leash encouraged me up and out of the car. Distracted by the effort to undo the seatbelt and by being presented on a leash to Dianna, I didn't really think about where I was as Dianna gave the leash a couple more tugs and pushed the car door closed behind me.

I wanted to explain myself to Dianna but I couldn't begin to come up with a story that made me sound any more dignified than I looked. An apology died in my throat and I could feel my face and neck flushing with color as she stood looking me over with an amused expression on her face. Falling silent when she put a finger to her lips I felt the color continue to rise as she used that finger to indicate I should turn for her.

"Oh I'm sure you can do better than that," she mocked circling with her finger again.

Making myself focus on this simple task I pressed my shoulders back, my chest out and tried to present myself well. The steel collar turned freely around my neck as I moved and as I finished my turn I closed my eyes.

"Did you really dress yourself in nothing but those shorts and lock yourself into the cuffs and collar?" Dianna asked.

Surprised by the tone of her voice, it was clear she was asking, not mocking me. I opened my eyes to see her staring back at me.

"When Suzy told me what she intended I warned her I was going to ask," Dianna said as I looked back over my shoulder at Suzy. "Your ass and thighs show the marks of a fairly severe thrashing, and having been on the other end of both a leash and a paddle a few times, I want to make sure you have been given the option of stopping."

Looking back to Dianna I was struggling to process the thought of her almost naked on the end of a leash and forgot to answer.

"Eyes up here slave," she snapped breaking me out of my reverie, "did you or did you not dress yourself as a slut and make yourself helpless, knowing you were going to be delivered to me today?"

Embarrassed about being caught staring at her legs, and embarrassed about having dressed myself like this I managed to answer "Yes Ma'am," before looking back down.

"Then turn and say good-bye to your Mistress," Dianna told me, "because you won't be seeing her until the party."

Looking up in surprise I had expected Suzy to be coming in with me. The wicked grin on Dianna's face sent a shiver down my spine, but when she motioned with her finger for me to turn I turned to the car and bent forward to look in the window.

"Be a good boy," Suzy said.

"But what if..." I started.

"Make me proud," Suzy interrupted.

"But what if..." I tried again.

"Then you will obey," Suzy cut me off again. "You may also find yourself blushing, moaning and squirming. Obeying, blushing, moaning, squirming...these are the things naughty chastity slaves find themselves doing most of the time."

Struggling to find something to say I yelped in surprise as my shorts were yanked to my ankles from behind. Lurching upright I turned only to find Dianna pulling on my leash. She led me around in a small circle until my shorts slipped free. Feeling like this was happening to someone else I watched Dianna pick them up and toss them into Suzy's car.

"Toodles," Suzy laughed as I stepped toward the car only to be brought up short by the leash. "See you in a few hours Matty."

As I stood watching her drive away it suddenly registered on me that I was standing in the alley behind Dianna's shop. Other than being decorated with a steel cage collar and handcuffs, I was naked. I started towards the door of her shop and was brought up short by the leash Dianna held.

Dianna just stood waiting until I looked to her with panic in my eyes. "That's right 'Matty', you are dependent on me now. If I want you displayed I'll display you. If I want you covered, I'll cover you. If you annoy me I might do something you would really regret."

It took a few seconds for her words to register, but when they did I felt a shudder run through me. I turned to face her and could feel my cock starting to swell in its prison as the reality of being completely at Dianna's mercy sank in. Sinking to my knees I embraced the wave of submissive feelings that washed over me.

"Please Miss Dianna," I asked looking up at her, "may we go in now?"

"So much better," she responded. "You even managed to look at my face for all of thirty seconds before ogling me."

Meeting my embarrassed look with a grin she turned towards the door. "Up, up," she gave the leash a tug. "Let's get the little slut inside and decorate him properly for the party this afternoon."

I had never been in Dianna's salon before. Sometimes I would drop Suzy off or pick her up, but that didn't require entry. Having always felt that nails tanning and waxing were "girly" things, there had really been no reason to enter.

Viewed from the front, large glass panels with hand painted Celtic knotwork framed the salons name. The entry door was on the right side of these windows as you faced them from the parking lot, and a small reception counter sat 10 feet in behind the door.

Behind the knotwork was a lounge area with a water cooler, tea station and half a dozen chairs. The back wall of that lounge screened the body of the shop from view. One door opened behind the reception counter allowing access from the rear, and another door opened in the long back wall of the lounge providing access for the customers.

The door we entered, at the rear of the shop, led into a short hallway roughly 25 feet long with two doors on the left wall. The first stood open and was obviously Dianna's office. The second was marked "Storage". At the end of this hallway was the main body of the salon. Three bays for tanning beds were arrayed on one wall, each with curtains that could be drawn. Four mani-pedi stations took up the opposite wall. Two massage tables sat in the middle of the floorspace with ceiling drapes to partition them from each other and the rest of the room.

On the other side of the main space from where we entered, a second hallway ran back. Signs indicated restrooms and a shower were available there. The door centered on the front wall was tinted and decorated with more knotwork, but the door behind the reception counter was clear glass.

Enormously grateful to be inside I took a few deep breaths when Dianna stopped at the entryway to the main room. Gathering myself a bit as I looked around and took in the new environment I soon was reminded that I stood naked at the end of a leash when Dianna pulled me a few steps forward into the room and began walking slowly around me scanning from head to toe.

Quickly focused on Dianna again, she was looking at me in a way I couldn't quite put a label on. I knew our relationship would never be the same again, but I wasn't sure just how it would change. While she may not have found me sexually appealing, I definitely found her desirable. Her comment about having been on "my" end of a leash and a paddle also had my mind racing. Waiting for her to stop surveying me I stood nervously shifting my weight from foot to foot.

By the time she stopped, thoughts of how I must look and my limited options to change that had me trying to present myself more attractively. Her chuckle when I shifted and posed myself for her not only added to my embarrassment, it also added to my arousal and desire to be seen as attractive. Her shorts were of modest length, she obviously wore a bra beneath her sleeveless summer button-down, and I knew she preferred women. None of that stopped me from finding her very arousing.

"You just can't help it can you?" Dianna asked giving my aching crotch a glance. "The more you are treated like a slut, the sluttier you act." Leading me across the room to one of the center tables she unclipped the leash.

I wanted to explain so many things to this person I liked and admired, but trying to answer her question without lying wasn't easy. "I don't...well I do...rather..."

"Save it...Matty. The question was rhetorical. I'll let you know when I want you to elaborate on just how slutty you are, and what you think makes you that way."

She unlocked my wrist cuffs and placed them and the leash on a counter along the back wall. It had cubby holes filled with towels and cabinets below. It ran the length of the space between the two hallways. One end of the top surface held oil bottles and warmers while the other end had an array of tanning products.

Rubbing my wrists and stretching my arms I was a little surprised to have been unlocked, but I was even more surprised when Dianna produced a key for my cock cage. When she casually cupped my balls and cage to manipulate the lock I couldn't quite stifle a small whimper.

"Getting real in a hurry, isn't it Matt?" Removing the lock, cage and base ring, she carried them over to the same counter she had placed the cuffs on and set them down. "Judging by your ass and thighs you had a 'come to god' moment last night. Let's review, how did you react? Instead of using your safeword, last night or today, this morning you helped Suzy drop you off naked and helpless several miles from home."

"Based on what Suzy and I talked about when she first asked about getting my help," Dianna continued as she hopped up on the massage table and sat facing me, "you have a very real problem."

I was somewhat calmed by the very matter-of-fact tone of Dianna's voice and my familiarity with her, but I was also very aware of being naked. Unsure what to do with my hands now they had been freed, I struggled with the urge to cover myself. Trying to hold her gaze as she told me I had a problem I was concerned that she and Suzy might think so.

"I can tell you have a problem because I had to deal with that same problem ten years ago." Dianna smiled as I decided to cross my wrists behind me. "You are both enchanted and terrified with the thought of how submissive you might become."

Just watching me for a few moments, she smiled again when I let out a small groan and shuffled my feet Dianna said, "Last chance to back out...Matt. Either use your safeword and ask for some clothes or beg me to treat you like the slut you keep telling Suzy you are."

I felt sure that if I used my safeword here the result would be the same as it would have been last night. My fantasy of submitting would be done. Knowing I didn't want that I said "Please Miss Dianna..." only to be interrupted.

Putting a finger to her lips Dianna hopped of the table and slowly moved to stand a foot away from me. "You should be both enchanted and terrified. You also should stop and think a minute for two very good reasons."

"One, because as sexy as it feels right now in the safety of a friends shop, there will be times you find it far less sexy." Pausing to watch my reaction Dianna grinned and shook her head as my eyes closed and a shiver ran up my spine. "That leads me to reason two for you taking a minute to think about it. Few things are sexier than a frantically aroused and denied slut. If you are committed to going down this path I fully intend to enjoy playing with you. I will definitely have fun helping Suzy, both with the making you squirm part and the watching you squirm part too."

I had been quite sure Dianna had no interest in men and her comment caught me by surprise. My eyes popped open again to meet hers.

"I thought..." I started. "But don't you...I mean...you told Suzy and I..."

"I have a preference for women, yes. However sex in many different flavors can be very enjoyable. Being something of a slut is how I ended up on your end of a leash for a few years. Delighting in making someone squirm with arousal is what led me to the end of the leash I enjoy now." Dianna said. "Trust me on this, taking your leash from Suzy this morning was quite the rush. I have been looking forward to this all week. I haven't had a toy to play with for a while now, and the way you blush and squirm is quite delicious."

My eloquence in the previous attempt to communicate was mirrored by my response to this. "I...but you...when Suzy..."

Calmly watching me Dianna smiled as I tried to meet her eyes and form a sentence. It felt like my blush was spreading halfway to my toes, and as I looked down I realized my rock hard cock was twitching and bobbing only few inches from Dianna's belly. Taking a step back I stifled a nervous groan when Dianna also stepped back and hopped up on the massage table.

"Your choice Matt," she said as she began to unbutton her blouse. "Use your safeword. I'll slip into a bikini, give you a pair of swim trunks and take you home. Once we get there Suzy and I will fuck suck and lick you any way you want until the party starts."

"Oh. What? Oh." I managed as a ripple of current raced through my body. Watching as she undid the last button and slipped off her shirt, I looked up for an instant and back down. Dianna had on a lacy white low cut bra and the shadow of her nipples was clearly visible through the lace.

"That's right," Dianna almost purred, "Suzy and I will both do our best to milk that twitching achy cock as dry as the Sahara. Of course once the party starts it will be all over. You and I will never have sex again, your fantasies of submitting to Suzy will be done, and we will go back to being just friends. I promise it would be a very memorable few hours though."

"Please Dianna," I whispered as she slid a hand down the slope of her bosom and across her belly to the snap of her shorts. Catching my breath as she popped the snap open and pulled the zipper down a few inches I arched my back and rose up on my toes. My hands were still clasped behind me but as I took a step forward I started to reach for her.

"Ah, ah, ah," Dianna chided, "unless you use your safeword you are my toy. If you use your safeword, we go meet Suzy and then you get to play."

Images of Dianna and Suzy and me kissing licking and caressing each other swirled in my mind. I wanted desperately to just step forward and peel the rest of Dianna's clothes off. I had been right about the price for using my safeword. No more submitting. Maybe ever. But Dianna looked amazing. And I really wanted to cum. And cum. And cum.

"Please Dianna," I whispered, "please let me cum?" I clasped my hands back firmly behind me again. Trembling with need I arched out towards her as far as I could.

"I don't believe that sounds anything like your safeword," she replied. "You did hear the part about us sucking and fucking you senseless, right? As many orgasms as you can manage between now and the party? All you have to do is ask."

12