Apparently She Meant It Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to cum so bad..." I said taking a half step towards her.

"I can see that," Dianna chuckled. "Unfortunately for you, you only have the next minute to use your safeword or the rest of your morning will be very, very different." Scooching forward to the edge of the table she slid off and finished unzipping her shorts.

With a push and a shimmy she nudged them down over her hips and let them fall. A matching pair of white lace panties appeared, so small they made it obvious she was either fully bare or closely trimmed. A tiny triangle molded itself to her mons and thin elastic strands arched up and around her hips. Stepping towards me and out of her shorts, Dianna turned to pick them up letting me appreciate the full effect of the thong.

I had often thought how good she looked but as she became good friends with us, I had forced myself not to focus on just how good looking she really was. I figured it was both more respectful of her and also much less likely to get me in trouble with Suzy. After all, staring and drooling over your wife's best friend is often taken badly by your wife. Or so I've heard.

Between Dianna stripping down in front of me, me not having cum in a month, and her offering to fuck me silly I rethought that decision not to look. I stared. And lusted. And stared. At five foot seven, Dianna had been good enough to earn minutes as a point guard in college. Tall and lean and now very bare, it was painfully obvious she was still very fit. She didn't look an ounce over weight but she was no stick figure either.

As she placed the shorts on the table beside her shirt Dianna turned to face me. "Time to decide. Do you want to fuck me?" Smiling she took as step forward.

"Wouldn't you like to plow into me from behind while I lick Suzy's pussy?" Another small step as she pulled her panties even tighter over her crotch.

"Maybe you want me to suck your cock into my mouth and feel the way I moan as Suzy licks me to orgasm." Another small step and her hands slid up her hips and ribs to gently tease her nipples through the lace.

Dianna's last step placed her bare belly barely brushing against my cock. Gasping as her warm, soft skin brushed lightly against the underside of my shaft, my entire body was trembling with excitement.

"Don't cum on me," she whispered. "You can use your safeword or you can submit, but if you cum without doing one or the other I promise you will regret it."

Completely caught up in the moment, I realized when she said it she was right. I was about to spray a month's worth of cum across her belly.

"Tell me what you want, but don't you dare cum," Dianna hissed as I let out a low groan.

A much louder groan escaped me and my eyes grew wider as my trembling caused my cock to tap, tap, tap against her belly. "Please," I whispered as I fought for control. "Please?" I begged.

Just staring into my eyes from inches away, Dianna didn't flinch. Her tone demanded I resist as she quietly insisted, "Not one drop."

With a sob I sank to my knees, wrists still clasped behind me. She was standing with her feet close together which forced my knees to spread. As I sat back on my heels to look up I could smell her arousal.

Dianna didn't back away as I struggled for control but she did push my knees wider to keep my cock from brushing against her shins as I squirmed. A big smile lit her face before she broke eye contact and reached up with both hands to gather her shoulder length black hair.

I whimpered with need as I watched her breasts rise with the action. Only inches from having my face buried in her pussy, the view was amazing.

"It seems that someone is a very, very horny," Dianna teased as she slipped a scrunchee from her wrist and wrapped it around her hair. "It also seems that someone likes being kept horny. Do you like being kept frantically horny and eager to please? Do you like needing to have permission to cum? Do you remember being told to use your safeword or beg to be treated like a slut?"

I was wallowing in arousal and torn between the temptation to just grab myself and explode or grab her hips and bury my face in her loins when the last question penetrated the fog. "Please let me cum," I asked looking up at her.

"That doesn't sound like either of your options." Dianna nudged my knees a little wider and placed a hand on my cheek. "When you knelt at my feet with your wrists crossed behind you, you made it very clear which option you chose. Since the option to have me fuck...and suck...and lick...you is off the table, you definitely will need to start following instructions."

I just groaned and spread my knees wider pushing my cock out forward into empty air at the thought of what I had just given up. Trying to tell myself that an hour or two of sex wasn't worth giving up a chance to feel this level of arousal, I was struggling to believe myself. Groaning again when Dianna brushed my thigh with the toe of her sandal I closed my eyes and hoped for more.

Dianna laughed right out loud at my reaction and my eyes popped open again. "Remember what Suzy told you when she left," Dianna said holding her foot an inch away from my cock, "moaning, blushing, squirming and obeying. That is what chastity slaves do. You are moaning, blushing and squirming...now obey Matty."

"Please Dianna," I whispered looking up at her.

"Ooh, know better than to address me like that," she said. "You have just earned your first punishment from me. Now obey!"

"Please Miss Dianna?" I tried meeting her eyes. Shivering as she smiled and nodded I tried again. "Please Miss Dianna, treat me like the slut I am."

"Oh I plan to treat you like a slut, but just exactly what kind of slut should I treat you like Matty?" Watching me as I stopped trying to touch my cock to her toes Dianna smiled again as the realization of what she was expecting dawned on me.

"That's right, Suzy told me about last night. She described how delicious you looked as you begged, desperate and blindfolded, thinking you were about to orgasm. She thought way your voice trembled when you realized your neighbor had been watching your submission and you weren't going to be allowed to cum was particularly delicious."

Flashing back on the moments as she described them I could feel my erection sway and twitch with every breath I took. Wondering if I could come without actually touching myself I groaned when Dianne spoke again.

"You still begged though, didn't you Matty? Beg for me now. Beg for me just like you begged last night."

Trying to piece the words together into a coherent sentence I stopped and started multiple times. With each attempt I could feel myself slipping deeper and deeper into acceptance of the choice I had made.

I didn't manage to orgasm without being touched, but by the time I managed to get the phrase right I truly felt like I deserved to be treated like a slut.

Surrendering to my need I repeated myself and then gasped in surprise when Dianna dragged her fingernails gently across my chest. Opening my eyes I saw her staring down at me with a look of hunger on her face. "Delicious," she said flicking one of my nipples and licking her lips. "Absolutely delicious."

I watched her slip on her shorts and top before placing the cage for my cock in a sink to soak. Questioning my sanity, I climbed up on the massage table when she told me to and placed my hands behind my head.

Starting at my feet Dianna began the waxing process. It only took until the first tape pull to move my arousal meter well away from the edge, but she occasionally would tease me with a comment or touch during the process making sure I never cooled off completely. Not allowing me to lay face down, she pointed out I was very slutty and might well try to orgasm if she did. Instead she bent me over the end of the table while she did my back and calves. This left my ass and upper thighs undone.

She told me I could look forward to coming back later in the week once the welts from the tawse had receded. Putting me back on the massage table Dianna worked a lotion into my skin. Careful not to touch my cock,she still left me achingly hard as I lay naked except for my collar in the middle of her salon.

Making sure I saw the ice coming she had a deliciously wicked grin on her face as she applied it to my genitals. Just watching me struggle to suppress the urge to resist her, she waited until I was almost numb before putting my cock cage back on.

She worked quickly and efficiently and once I was locked safely away she put the leash on my collar and led me to a mani-pedi station. Looking out towards the front of the shop I grew very nervous. I had no idea what time it was, and I could clearly see the front door over the check in counter.

Trying to stay still I obviously didn't do so well enough.

Giving my leash a shake to focus my attention on her Dianna asked, "Do you think Suzy or I want to get you arrested?"

"No, Miss Dianna."

"Do you think we want you injured or crippled?"

"No, but..."

"But you aren't in control. You have to deal with having submitted. It really is about trusting enough to surrender control. Otherwise both parties end up frustrated." Pausing for a wry chuckle Dianna added, "and not in a good way. The purpose of last night was to provide a cathartic moment that would stand as a significant reminder. In your mind you were sexualizing corporal punishment, and while that is an option, it also can be punitive. However Suzy doesn't want to beat you into submission, she wants you to work at submitting more fully so she can enjoy teasing you to distraction. I know she is very excited about the idea of having a naked toy whose focus is on finding ways to please and indulge her."

Cleaning and filing my nails while she talked Dianna managed to make the topic sound almost mundane. Aware that what she was saying was important, I was still distracted by awareness of the door behind me. Also distracted by the view down her top as she worked, I did think about what she had said and when she pulled out bright red nail polish, I whimpered a protest but didn't resist. Embarrassed by the color I was even more embarrassed when my cock surged to life in its cage. This didn't go unnoticed.

"Does the slut find it sexy to think about having everyone know he's a slut?" Dianna teased. "If that excites you just wait 'til you see what you'll be wearing home."

Terrifies, excites; potato potahto...either way her comments had me throbbing against the bars of my cage as visions of what she might mean circled my sanity like vultures. Suddenly very aware of how smooth my skin was after the waxing, I felt sure I knew the nature of her threat.

Trying to convince myself that I didn't find the idea of being cross-dressed arousing, my cock was making a compelling argument that I didn't exactly hate the idea either. I tried to focus on submitting as Dianna had suggested, and barely managed not to jump out of the chair.

A harsh laugh escaped me at the thought of jumping out of the chair when I realized my shorts were gone and the collar and cage would not exactly be a discreet outfit to make the walk home in.

"Lucky for you we knew you would want to look as slutty as possible so we went shopping last week."

"Please Miss Dianna, I don't want..." I whispered pushing my head back against the chair.

"Ah, ah, ah," Dianna interrupted, "'I don't want' is not language chastity slaves are allowed to use. A chastity slave wants to be pleasing to those he serves."

"Please Miss Dianna," I tried again.

"Be a good slave and finish that thought properly. Just like last night and five minutes ago. Those words are your new mantra. When you can't figure out what to say without getting in trouble, that is what you say. Plus, it's always fun to hear you beg."

Needing to say something I said "Please Miss Dianna, please treat me like a naughty slutty cum eating chastity slave." It felt like my cock would split the cage open.

"Oh, I will Matty, I will."

(to be continued)

12