All Comments on 'Apparently She Meant It Pt. 08'

by serve4her

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Read a news article about a man who was urinating in public. He was arrested, charged, convicted and because he had his dick out, got slapped with a sex offender label for 10 years. 10 FUCKING YEARS FOR TAKING A LEAK IN PUBLIC!!!

But you want us to believe that these 2 cunts wouldn't do anything to break the law and get him in trouble?

Are you kidding? By the end of your story, he would be sharing a cell with Bubba and taking it up the ass for public nudity, public mischief, corruption of a minor, invitation to sexual touching and everything else a DA can drum up. Upon his eventual release, he eould be living under a fucking bridge because he wouldnt be allowed within 1,000ft of where children might be.

So re-write your shot and show us what really happened to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and glad to see you're back !

serve4herserve4herover 2 years agoAuthor

Whackdoodle,

The statement below appears at the very beginning of the posting, and yet you seem to be outraged by the fact that, as advertised, it is not actually a depiction of real events.

That being said this is a story about female domination and male submission. While inspired by moments in my life, it is not intended as a journal or instruction manual. Rather it is intended as a story to arouse, entertain, and hopefully invite the mind to explore boundaries we often can't in real life. Please enjoy if this interests you, if not, please find another story to read.

Have you never used your imagination? Perhaps you dreamed about what it would be like to win the lottery or sleep with a movie star.

I agree that we are a society that is WAY too stressed out and uptight over sex. Any child that has been to the zoo has seen genitalia. Banning someone from society for ten years because they urinated in public is ridiculous. Then again, it is ridiculous that a significant portion of our population is unable to openly accept that people are sexual and that takes many forms. Urinating in public is a problem, but not because someone might see a set of genitals, its a sanitation problem in many cases. However the classic "flasher" is a very different issue. This is a sexual assault. There is a difference between sticking your genitals in someones face and having someone see you taking a leak.

I'm sorry if the news article you "read" was about you. If not, maybe you need to ask yourself the real reason this story created such a visceral reaction in you. Or perhaps, you could just choose not to read stories you know will offend you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish the sequel would come quickly.

Great story. We are now in the situation of opening the story. Maybe I will send the link to my wife, and she will decide to take a step forward ...

serve4herserve4herover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon 1 and Anon 2. Thank you for the compliments and glad you enjoyed. I am working on the next chapter, and hopefully it will release with a much shorter delay. However I will caution Anon 2, be sure you and your wife talk...about everything and anything. As stated, this is not intended as an instruction manual. If it helps you both find something that works for both of you fantastic, but look to each other for guidance, not just to what most arouses you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad to know that people like this author walk amongst us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad to know that people like this author walk amongst us.

RoissyAngelRoissyAngelover 1 year ago

I just found this story. I think it is quite good. A nice bit of kinky Femdom. I really enjoyed how the sub was constantly given the choice of using his safe-word, but being told that using it would finish his chance of slavery perhaps forever, and then being made to beg to be turned in a slave. Hobson's Choice. I also loved how his Mistress - hate the 'Queen' title - told him that things were now going to be different as it would be his submission to her on her terms. I like the Femdom mind games she played on him but loved how every now and then she talked to him normally and appeared to give him a choice... but really did not give him a choice. It got better with each chapter. I loved how the women taunted him with a choice of being able to fuck them any way as he wished - but then he would lose the chance of submitting ever again - or be turned into a slave and never get to fuck them again... and to cap things off he had tonthen beg them to turn him into the chastity slave. Good fun. I hope the writer does more chapters and quickly. Less 'Queen' and more use of Mistress please. More mental dilemmas and more of his Mistress telling him how and why their roles in their relationship have changed forever. More of the women taunting how of he was a real man and not a chastity slave that he could be fucking and dominating them but that his life has now changed forever, at his request and fantasy, and he will never get to be inside a woman again or have one submitting to his cock. He doesn't have one! LOL!!

RoissyAngelRoissyAngelover 1 year ago

When Dianna tells him that they will go back to being just friends if he uses his safeword, I would have liked an extra piece of conversation where he questions her as to what that means. Him asking Dianna to explain her meaning and asking her if they are already no longer friends.

Dianna could then explain to him that he is now a slave and thus their friendship has already changed - even to the point of now being over - because their roles in life towards one another will have changed permanently as long as he is a slave and does not use his safeword. That she already looks upon him, and thinks about him, differently since Suzy explained that he desired to become a slave. She now sees him as a slave and not her friend.

Something along those lines would have been nice as it would be an extra moment of realisation for him about his life and role in life changing. A mental slap, so to speak. I know it is too late to add stuff and it is up to the author but I find this story so enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userserve4her@serve4her
I list my dating status as curious, but I am married. I am allowed to "play" on the Literotica site. My Suzy will determine any interaction I may have beyond the exchange of email or PM's. I will attempt to answer all PM's or email in a timely fashion, and am looking forward ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES