Appearances can be Deceptive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could hear Hanna offer, "You want a drink first?"

"Yeah, we have plenty of time, don't we?"

"Yes. Well, my 'husband' won't be home for hours, but I need to be back at work by 2:00."

"Has he said anything about the pre-nupt?"

"He said it should be ready any day. I can't wait until I can file for divorce and become a single woman again, a rich single woman."

"Hey, what about me? I thought we were going to get married."

"Don't you think your wife might be upset with us getting married?"

"All right. I'm just waiting for the right time. I don't want to be totally impoverished by her."

"But your sweetie is about to be filthy rich. Don't you think I'll take care of you?"

"Well, you don't have the money yet?"

"Great, another man who doesn't have faith in me." Hanna laughed.

"I must admit you pulled it off flawlessly. The magazine article on the coffee table. The lunch with the gay man . . ."

"Geez, I had to put up with that fruit for three lunches before that ding-bat friend of Elliott's finally saw us. I was afraid I would have to fuck Spencer on the table to get his attention."

"Then the late-night work with Jimmy."

"It's a good thing Elliott came when he did. Jimmy was getting upset at having to work late for something that obviously could be done during the day in 15 minutes."

"How did you know about the cameras and recorders?"

"I just assumed his lawyer would recommend it. I searched a couple of days before I found them in the house and the one recording device in the car. I just checked. They're all gone now."

"The best was the motel charge and faux phone call. I'm glad you gave me a script. I think I would have blown it if I had to improvise. I had to carefully word it so it could be interpreted two ways. It worked perfectly."

"Everything worked perfectly. You're so clever, it's scary."

"Well, there was the one trap that didn't work. Did you forget the 'cum' on my panties ploy? I was hoping he would find it and accuse me of cheating. Then I would have forced him to have it tested where he would find out it was just mayonnaise. That would have been fun to attack him about being jealous for me having spilled mayo on me."

"Do we still really have to wait to have real sex anymore? I am getting super horny."

"You know I wanted to be super careful not to have sex just in case Elliott got lucky in finding us out. However, I think we're safe now. There is no way Elliot is going to spy on me again. Even if he suspects something, he will be too scared to do anything. That's the beauty of my plan. Since he won't be checking on me, we get to have sex without worrying too much. We still need to be sensible in our times together.

"As far as today, I'm more than ready. We've got over an hour for our first time. Just think, in a little while we can fuck all day and all night as long as we want. And we can be doing it in Hawaii, Rio, Bermuda or in the Penthouse suite at the Hyatt. I'll still keeping our current sex life on simmer to be safe. We're too close to blow it now."

"Tell me again how long do you have to wait until you divorce him?"

"It will be a couple of years until he turns 30 and inherits his grandfather's share of the business. He will pay us a fortune, a seven to eight figure fortune, to get back the 25% of his business I'll get back in the divorce. He would never give that much control away.

"Don't worry baby. We can still have sex but only when the time is right and there is little chance Elliott can really catch us."

"Two years? I don't know if I can take all the cloak and dagger stuff that long."

"Honey, we've gotten where we are by being smart and being careful. Just hang in there a little longer. I promise I will rock your world as many times as you can stand it. Consider what we do today as an appetizer. By the way, you need to do more on getting divorced or I might start looking for another boyfriend."

"You better be kidding. Okay. I'll go to a lawyer soon and get the ball rolling. I guess I really don't need to worry about what I get out of my marriage as long as I get out of my marriage. So, time for the bedroom?"

"No, I don't want to mess with putting on new sheets. Let's do it on the carpet. It will seem dirtier and more exciting that way. And easier to clean up."

"I bet I can get undressed faster than you." Rustling around was heard and soon after Elliott heard the familiar sounds of his wife in heat. The worst thing she said was, "You feel so much better than my wimpy husband. Fuck me harder, baby. Fuck me harder."

Elliott was almost catatonic. Once he came to, he returned to his office. He called his PI and said he wanted to buy the leftover recorder. The rest of the gear would be returned. He called his lawyer who was happy to revise the divorce decree and forget the new pre-nupt.

Elliott told Hanna there was a problem. His lawyer had quit because he felt the new pre-nupt was not in Elliott's best interests. He promised her that he had a new attorney who only cared about getting paid. The new pre-nupt should be done in a week or so. Meanwhile, Elliott got busy.

In ten days, Elliott asked Hanna to meet him at home. Hanna was shocked to see a replay of the last scene in the house. Elliott, the laptop, a recorder and the envelope were there on the kitchen table. Once again, Elliott had a 'just swallowed a canary' look on his face.

"This better not be a repeat of last time. I'm about to go get the sharpest knife we have."

"You were supposed to say, 'Show me the proof.'"

Hanna had an uneasy feeling. She searched her memory for any possible way Elliott could have any proof. She could think of none. "Okay, Sherlock, what do you have?"

Elliott first played the recording of her and Craig. "But all the recorders were removed." She began to panic. "That's illegal to record private conversations. You can't use it in court."

Next, Elliott played a video on his computer. It was Craig. Craig confessed all saying it was all Hanna's idea. "He's lying. You must have bribed him or threatened to tell his wife. I'll crucify you in court."

There was a crucification in court but when the videos and recordings were allowed since this was not a criminal trial, it was Hanna getting crucified. The pre-nupt was honored and she left the marriage with what she brought in - just under $3000. She owed her lawyer more than that. Unfortunately for her lawyer, Hanna disappeared along with her money and her car.

Elliott was now one of the most eligible and desirable bachelors around. The only problem was that Elliot had no interest in looking for another wife. His experience with Hanna made trusting any woman very difficult. He was afraid he would have to hire a private investigator as soon as he started dating someone. After several months, he finally went out on a date - with an expensive escort. She was gorgeous, intelligent, and had a great sense of humor. Last but not least, she wore him out in bed. He never knew there were so many ways of having sex. Elliott started using Viagra to keep up with her.

Whenever he got horny again, he called the escort service again. His favorite woman had left the business to marry one of her customers. Each new experience was as enjoyable as the first although the first time was special. Elliott came to the conclusion that not only was Hanna probably right about his real wife being his business, but also that might not be a bad thing. His business could remain his 'wife' and escorts could continue to trim his horns. His dream to leave the family business to a son or daughter went by the wayside. At age 50, he sold the business for several million and spent his time using high-class escort services wherever he went.

While in the company of one of the escorts, Elliott was told by her that he appeared to act like a man who wanted a woman to settle down with. Elliott firmly instructed her that he learned one important thing from his former wife: 'appearances can be deceptive.'

12