Applause

Story Info
A couple experiments with spanking.
2.4k words
4.39
11.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zandrite
Zandrite
50 Followers

"Would you... spank me?" Becca asked, somewhat timid. Seated beside her on the couch, Lex nearly did a spit-take. The water he was drinking went down harsh, but mercifully he didn't choke.

"Spank you?" He turned to look at his partner's face and saw her cautious expression. He reached to caress her cheek. "You... you'd like that?"

"I think so. I want to find out," she said quietly. "Is that okay?"

Lex pulled her closer "It's very okay," he replied, giving her lips a gentle kiss.

It wasn't a request he had expected to start his morning with. Even so, he enjoyed it when Becca revealed these little mood changes. She was a "still waters" type... and sometimes those depths held kinky surprises.

"We can use the couch," Becca murmured. Lex nodded. He rose from his seat and helped her up. Pulling her to his chest, he stroked gently down her back with one hand. He leaned to appraise his partner's form. The soft grey fabric of Becca's nightshirt draped over her curves, the thinness of it left little to the imagination.

"Do you want this on?" Lex asked. He tugged at her shirt's gaping neckline to stare blatantly at her tits. Becca smirked.

"No, will you do the honours?" She replied.

"Sure thing." He smiled and eased the night shirt up over her head, tossing it aside. Indulging himself, he hugged Becca warmly, letting the skin-to-skin embrace thrill them both. After a few tender kisses, they stood apart again.

"I'll... get comfy now," Becca said, blushing.

Becca knelt on the couch, bending over to rest her elbows on the arm of it. Standing before her, Lex took in the view. She wore only a pair of mauve panties, her exposed breasts hanging. Her posture gave her buttocks an alluring curve. He was tempted to run kisses from her thigh... up and around her body to her spine. He brushed Becca's leg with his fingers instead. She shivered and Lex was rewarded by the sway of her chest.

"How do you want this to go?" Lex asked, stroking and massaging down her back and ass. He was already feeling aroused from this erotic presentation. He was tempted to simply ravish his partner in this position.

"Hm," Becca considered the question. "Start with just... clapping? More than a pat, but not harsher than a clap. And then we'll see." She looked to Lex's face and smiled.

"Okay," Lex agreed. His left hand rubbed over her buttocks while his right slid over her breast. She sighed a little, smiling. His touch remained soft and sensual for the moment.

"I love you," Lex whispered. He licked his lip, his mind winding up from the delicious sight of Becca's bare skin.

"Why?" Becca asked. It was her automatic response. By now, he expected it.

"Because I can't help it," he answered, tweaking her nipple as he spoke. She squirmed a little and made a pleased hum.

He held his hand slightly cupped and began clapping against Becca's ass. She gasped softly and shifted her hips. It was a sensual kind of percussion, not painful, but stimulating.

"Yes," she sighed. Lex felt his body react with an erotic tingle. He rested his right hand on her shoulder and continued to clap against her buttocks, alternating sides now and then. He saw her biting her lip, a sign that sexual thoughts were stirring in her mind.

"There you go, being sexy again..." He murmured, with a tone suggesting reproach. Becca grinned.

She hummed and wiggled with the contact. The sound of the claps to her ass were arousing in their own right. It was more exciting than she had expected. She shivered as her partner clapped against her flesh. The feeling was pleasurable, but it was becoming a powerful tease. She shifted her weight, sliding her elbows on the armrest.

"Seems like this turns you on," Lex said, a playful tone to his voice. His partner hummed and squirmed under the pats of his hand. She felt herself grow bold, her need pushing her onward.

"Give me more," Becca said in a low voice. He paused. Lex felt himself get harder. He considered that, being in his pajama pants, it must be getting obvious... but she kept her eyes locked on his.

"And you don't even have a reason to be punished..." Lex said devilishly. Becca stuck her tongue out at him. They both laughed.

"Just spank me, damn it," she said jovially. Lex chuckled. He moved to hit her harder but then hesitated. He felt there was a threshold present, something that was taboo to cross. He was having fun and he wanted to give her more, but at the same time...

"I love you," Becca said. Lex focused on her face and she nodded at him. Lex brought his hand down on her harder than before, a single spank.

Smack!

Already primed from the earlier contact, this strike stung Becca's ass. She hissed in a slight breath. In the next moment, there was an added sweetness inside her. The touch had sparked the lust in her system.

"Mm," she made a small moan and gave a needy pout towards Lex. He smiled at her wanton reaction, spanking her again at the same level of intensity.

Smack!

"Oh!" It had the same sharpness on her rear, but the way the pain faded and warmed her skin made her wiggle. Lex watched the flush rising in her face. He pulled the fabric of her panties over, between her cheeks. Becca made a small whine but didn't object. He let his other hand cup and massage her breast. As her eyes shut to the soothing contact, he gave her another spank.

Smack!

"Ah..." Becca's groan spiked another electric thrill into his nerves. He watched the reddening of her skin, surprised at how sexy he found it. Thoughts of fucking Becca hard and deep threatened to cloud Lex's mind.

"Good?" He asked. Becca looked him in the eye. The added force of these smacks was giving her a new rush of emotion. She felt excited, and teased... but something about enjoying these blows also gave her a minor sense of pride.

"Yes..." she said softly. Something in her tone nudged at Lex's mind.

"More?" He ventured. She bit her lip again and nodded.

He spanked her three times in succession. Becca gasped again and arched her back, flexing her ass.

"Damn, Becca..." he sighed. His free hand left her breast and brushed against the hard-on beneath his pajamas.

Lex moved into a pattern: three claps, a break, three spanks, another break. Echoes of his touches were reaching her sex. Becca moaned and shifted her hips, taking every strike and drifting into a passionate haze.

It was a wonderful kind of pain. Something Becca hadn't expected to discover. It continued stinging and fading, building a heat on her skin. She had underestimated how powerful the effect was.

"Wait, wait..." Becca gasped after a few more iterations of the pattern. Lex stopped immediately.

"You alright?" He asked, bringing his hand to stroke her face.

"My... pussy," she said, always stumbling at first with her dirty words. "Please touch my pussy." Lex grinned.

"Yes ma'am," he said. Becca shifted on her knees, spreading her legs more. He rubbed gently against her ass, his hand wandering. He slid his fingers along the fabric covering her crotch.

"Mm, Lex..." Becca moaned. She rocked her hips to press her mound further into his hold. He pressed up more firmly, cupping and feeling. He leaned forward, kissing her spine.

"Let's get these off," he said, taking hold of her waistband. Becca smiled as he dragged her panties down her thighs. She lifted one knee at a time so that he could remove them all the way.

Lex removed his pajama pants. Becca shivered at the sight of his erection, glimpsed before he moved and knelt on the couch behind her. He slipped his hand back between her legs. She was already very slick. Lex began feeling her mons and rubbing in a teasing circle.

"Oh..." Becca moaned. She flexed her ass and writhed for more contact. Lex leaned forward, kissing where the print of his hand showed on her buttocks.

"Mm," he made his own soft groan. He began clapping his hand against Becca's pussy and earned instant satisfaction as she shuddered all over.

"God," she whispered. Lex clapped more, his hand wet with her juices as she made deep sighs and urgent whimpers. Becca's needs were churning inside her. Lex's touch was a sweet torture, thrilling her nerves but never giving her enough.

He detected the urgency in her sounds and movement. The needy display made him ache for her, exhilaration bubbling inside him. He made a slight grimace, willing himself to keep pulling the strings of this moment.

"Tell me," he demanded, clapping a little harder on his partner's pussy. "Tell me what you want."

"Ooh, fuck me," Becca gasped. Lex stopped patting and stroked along her slit with the gentlest touch of his fingers.

"Say it again," he said, surprising himself with his boldness. Doubt flashed across his mind before Becca moaned and he felt he was on the right track.

"Fuck me, Lex," she whispered, unable to control the bucking of her body as he teased with his fingers.

He took his hand away. He shifted, still tall on his knees, and took hold of Becca's hips. He moved close and let his cock slide between her legs. He let the head of his cock tease the same path over her wet pussy. It drove him a little crazy to keep resisting... but the pleas from his partner were also a potent drug.

"More," he urged. He gripped at her sensitive buttocks and she squirmed uncontrollably.

"Mmm," she lost her words in the heat of her lust.

"Beg me..." his voice came out in a passionate rasp. Lex smacked her ass again and she cried out.

"Ah! Please, fuck me!" Becca begged, desire burning away her last barriers.

"Again," Lex ordered, "talk dirty, Becca." He began gripping and massaging her ass, his cock teasing her entrance. He hoped he could keep from thrusting until he heard her let go again. Just a little more...

Becca bit her lip. The shyer part of her felt uneasy, but the lust in her body was intoxicating.

"Fuck my... my pussy," Becca pleaded. "Give me your cock. Fuck me and fill me, Lex."

"Mm," Lex growled softly. "Yes ma'am." He thrust slow and firm into Becca until he was completely sheathed inside her.

"Ow... mm, don't stop," she gasped as Lex's hips pushed up against her tender blushing ass. He grunted and sighed from the wonderful grip of Becca's pussy around him.

Holding his partner's hips, he started to move in a deliberate, steady rhythm. His deep strokes were causing Becca to whimper and moan... her body flush and twitching from the sensation. His body slapped up against her own with every thrust, so that she felt she was being fucked and spanked at once.

"Fuck..." Lex gave out a low moan, his actions going wild from the prompting of Becca's passion.

The pain sizzled in combination with the pleasure, pushing Becca's nerves to greater heights. It left her unable to do more than pant and let her voice call out in any needy, desperate sounds it decided on. She bucked with Lex's motions and met his strokes. She leaned low on the armrest of the couch, pushing her ass out more.

At the same time, Lex bent close to her, one arm braced on the back of the couch. The new angle of his cock inside her made Becca tremble.

"Yes! There, there!" she panted, feeling goosebumps on her legs as they continued to shake.

"Damn it, fuck..." Lex mumbled, his other arm wrapping around her waist.

He kept their bodies pressed together now, his cock penetrating as deep as he could. He writhed as Becca twitched and shook, his hand sliding over her mound until he was able to begin rubbing her clit. She gave out a wanton groan, trembling and rocking her hips. He kissed her shoulder while they rode against each other. Their instinctive gyrating pushing both of them towards the edge.

Becca gasped incoherent words as her motions grew more and more frantic. Lex felt her pussy clenching and he held is breath. She was going to make him lose it any moment. Such a build, such mind-reeling sexuality from his partner. Still... he felt stubbornness echo in his mind. Not yet. Not yet. He pinched Becca's clit between two fingers, rubbing up and down a few strokes and alternating to side to side.

"Oh yeah, oh god," Becca whimpered. Her muscles squeezing him again.

"Yes, go for it hon..." he whispered, rocking his hips into her at a faster pace.

"I- ah-" her words fell away in a series of heated gasps and sighs. She clenched in her climax, jutting back into Lex and shuddering all over. "Oh... oh..." Her voice had gone weak from the overwhelming ecstasy surging through her body.

"God, Becca, oh... fuck!" Lex gasped and then sighed a long breath as his orgasm blazed from within. With his face pressed to Becca he came hard inside his partner.

"Yes..." she whispered, her hips twitching as she felt Lex's orgasm burst hot and fast inside her. They gasped and moaned together, bodies writhing. Becca's shudders and clenching drew out an intense release from Lex as his own jutting and flexing gave her aftershocks of pleasure.

Lex slid sideways as he rode through his lust. With his arm still holding Becca fast, he dragged them both away from the arm of the couch, so that they collapsed on the cushions. In this position they rested, spooning as the pulses of orgasm faded to a pleasant glow. Still inside her, Lex held Becca close and kissed her shoulder.

"That was hot," he sighed. Becca hummed and he made a soft chuckle. "You had fun?"

"I did," Becca confirmed. "More fun than I thought I would."

The sensual contact around her, coupled with the gentle penetration, was having a soothing effect. Naked and whole, she felt the familiar wish that she could stay in this state forever. Eventually they would have to move, but for now, she had bliss.

"Me too, and I'm so glad you suggested it." Lex gave her skin another smooch. "You were amazing."

He passed his hands softly over her body. His body was thoroughly sated and his mind was flush with adoration. He smiled to himself. Becca was precious, beautiful and his.

"Something to try again?" She suggested, relaxing in Lex's hold.

"Mhm," he agreed, giving her ass a single clap. Becca winced and laughed.

"No encores, please... my ass needs a rest."

Zandrite
Zandrite
50 Followers