Appointment by Card Only Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce was now treated to a view of the satin clad globes of the arse he'd soon be worshipping, and lustrously broad thighs which would straddle him, her curt smile toward him, giving him the promise of the dominance she'd gladly award him. She pondered the victory over him to come, as she held the black phallus up to her ruby lips, and deftly licked the dusky helmet with deliberation, before turning to Poppy and showing her the imitation cock as she twisted on the silk in want of it. Similar in girth to her comforter, it was somewhat longer, Una glancing again at Bruce, and his boning member with a smile.

"Here, young lady... this is about the same size as your friend's... and we've all noted how you lust to know his comfort." She slipped onto the bed, and positioned herself with her globular arse pointing back at Bruce, the tight expanse of black satin contrasting with the white flesh of her broad thighs and taut calves, the spikes of her black stilettos pointing at him, and glanced over her shoulder at him, before arching her back slightly to bring her flesh high, treating him to a view of the bulge of her camel-toe, masked delectably in the shiny material.

Poppy gasped with erotic pleasure on feeling the woman's hand spread her soft cheeks, and brought a contemptuous sneer from her, as the sissy poked her slender buttocks high, lusting to accept the cock. The sneer was followed by the sound of a click, and the gently buzzing hum which told the sissy that she'd know more pleasure than just its dimensions alone. Una cupped the sissy's sack as she slipped the head of the phallus up her pretty seam, and slid it up to the delicate and inviting pucker.

"Enjoy, my sweet thing... we'll be with you before you know it." Poppy tensed and shimmered in a submissive ecstasy, as Una eased the bell into the tightness of her anus, and had her know it's full length as she squirmed in bondage, helpless, penetrated, and blissfully dominated.

Una edged back a little on the bed, and glanced over her shoulder at Bruce once more, her contented smile, still edged with a contemptuous sneer, telling him the supreme woman was now ready to dominate him, before she'd said a word.

"Get up here slave... now!... and suck those heels...". Bruce clambered onto the expansive bed without hesitation, Una delighted to see the obedience, and the wag of his erect cock, which confirmed he was as submissive as the sissy before womanhood, and as his lips slipped over the first of the spikes that supported her formidable frame, her utter contempt for him, and the tingling excitement it transmitted to her cunt as her total control of him was acknowledged, confirmed it further. Bruce's cock ached to spend as the flat metallic tip teased the rear of his tongue, while the gracefully increasing girth of what the goddess strutted upon in regal dominance, slipped through his gratefully sucking lips as his worship of her began.

His eyes peeped through the hood at the huge cheeks which beckoned, and saw the shiny material over her graceful mound at the crotch, bulge as she slipped a hand down to the slick warmth of the cunt which had already wet and scented the fabric liberally, on seeing another pathetic male receive deserved and thoroughly enjoyed justice in the cellar below. She sighed serenely as those pleasured and sadistically erotic memories were amplified tenfold at the stroking of her budding clitoris.

"Other heel... now!". Bruce was snapped from his almost mesmerised adoration of her first heel, by her spitefully toned command, and deftly sniffed at the perfumes exuded by the delicious crevice in her bulging cheeks as his face crossed, before slipping his lips in obedience over the spiked heel. Una's cunt blossomed with growing pleasure on the physical stimulation of her moist folds, and with the submissive eagerness shown by Bruce as he sucked on the spike, under her absolute control.

"My sex life was so ordinary, till I discovered the release granted me at this establishment... once I'd caned my first male to tears, there was no going back, domination came so naturally... and punishments such as we all witnessed in the cellar below, only serve to increase my appetite...". She sneered at his grateful sucking of her heel, her cunt now more than ready to know his adoration.

"Enough!... Sniff my arse!" As soon as his lips left the spike, she splayed her legs a little further, and raised her globular arse high, sighing lustily as she rubbed her cunt liberally while Bruce eagerly pressed his hooded face to the shiny fabric, the gauze strip at his nostrils allowing him to take in the potent fragrances as it pressed tight into the cleft of her superb buttocks. His cock pulsed and jutted rigid at the lush aroma, his erratic but energetic sniffing at the sweaty and highly scented tangs of the fabric over her anus, mixed with the spicy essences from her cunt, had her laugh curtly as she eyed the bound sissy's excitement at it.

"See how he yearns to know the taste of what's behind my panties, my sweet... well he shan't be disappointed... and you'll know some pleasure too." She shifted her delectable figure, and left Bruce sniffing at the air, then pointed to the bed.

"Lie here, on your back... cock close to the sissy's head.". Bruce panted through the hood, as he lay back and watched the big woman ease her panties off, her enigmatic smile tinged with mischief as she worked the satin garment over her broad thighs, the shimmering flesh and a glimpse of her smoothly shaven cunt, ensuring his cock stood high like a beacon. Her smile twisted even more, at noting that the she was of secondary importance to the sissy, Poppy's eyes transfixed on the standing cock, lusting to have it where its buzzing imitation was snugly secreted. The cock pulsed and bobbed, achingly rigid, as Una extended her leg with the panties hanging from her heel, and posed in dominant satisfaction with the sodden gusset suspended over his nose. She sneered at the sissy while Bruce sniffed eagerly at the liberally soiled gusset.

"See how he's enslaved by my scent, hopelessly captivated by the smell of dominance... but I know you'd like to sniff something else." Her sneer broadened as Poppy blushed visibly and tried to turn her eyes from the cock, but still continued to squirm her own little cock against the silken sheets, longing to spend. Una flicked the panties from her heel, and. drawing her leg back, moved to her knees and barked at Bruce.

"Arms tight by your sides, I want complete control of you!". Bruce's mind raced as she moved toward him, her huge breasts wobbling delectably and poking their rock hard nipples through the silk blouse as she loomed over him, turned to face his feet as she straddled him, then eased her immense cheeks apart gracefully with her manicured fingers, and had him view her inviting pucker and pertly aroused cunt as she hovered over his face.

"Now we'll see if that tongue is as efficient as Ruth claims it to be." Bruce gasped through the hood, and thrust his cock at the air, as she slowly descended her flesh to his face, and let her cheeks flop back deliciously, enveloping his face in the warmth of her abundance. With his nose tight in the soft pit of her anus, and his lips treated to the taste of dominant cunt through the only orifice in the hood, his boning cock pulsed a dribble of pre-cum as the rich tangs of her arsehole permeated his senses. Her weight and broad thighs and calves rendered him as helpless as though bound like the sissy; the feeling of utter submission to her, taken to a masochistic high as she smirked at his squirming below her, his snorting for air, perpetually flavoured by those tart tangs of her anus, as she began to gently rock herself in stimulating her cunt.

"Lick!...lick my cunt... show me you know your place.". He forced his tongue out against the tightness of her now slippery flesh, eagerly tasting her nectar as she slipped back and forth with increasing motion, grinding her cunt gratefully against his mouth and chin, sighing lustily as she rode his face, the movement allowing him to snort for air through the scented cleft of her buttocks, then as she felt the imminence of her first orgasm, leaned forward and allowed Bruce a view of her arsehole in all its glory, as she undid Poppy's gag.

"Suck his cock my sweet... have him know the depth of your feminine desire... while I show him where a woman really wants him..." While Poppy gasped in disbelief, but wriggled forward to sniff at the standing cock, Una smiled wickedly, squeezing her anus tight, and drew her cheeks back.

"Get that tongue in my arsehole.. worship it!" Bruce's heart raced as he felt the sweet sissy's breath on his aching member, while he craned his neck to tongue the soft brown pucker which dilated obligingly in welcoming it, then felt the heels he'd sucked, lock behind his head, holding him to absolute service. She had him just where she wanted him, powerless to disobey, even if that thought would ever cross his submissive mind, as she sighed victoriously on feeling the warmth of his tongue slip into her anus to know its tangy heat, and as the sissy's tongue enveloped his glans, the vigorous probing of it in total submission was guaranteed.

Bruce lapsed into an erotic euphoria, as the lips of the darling sissy slipped over the head of his cock, while he was held to anal worship of the magnificent woman, dominated exquisitely. Her spiteful pleasure in it, was expressed by the rhythmic squeezing and dilating of her anus, further emphasising her total command of him, gripping it as it probed deep in service while she stroked her cunt liberally... in absolute control. As the bliss of her first orgasm approached, its promise of dominant ecstasy was brought all the closer by the view of the lithe form of the bound sissy, straining at her bonds as the soft blond head moved its sweet lips up and down the cock in an ecstasy of her own.

Poppy's own little stiffly erect member, threatened to loose its seed at any moment, as she sucked lovingly on the pulsing cock; bound, naked, and with the tall ballet heels emphasising the femininity of her soul she could never defeat, even if she wanted to,. Held to the obligation of sucking the cock of a male her heart desired, at the behest of a dominant woman who excited her in other ways, had her consumed by untold bliss. As her pretty mouth plied her soft lips up and down its taut length, her tongue feeling it twitch and pulse in acknowledgement of mutual pleasure, her only regret was that he couldn't see her loving adoration of it.

Bruce didn't need to see the dutiful and loving attention Poppy obliged him with so wantonly, as much as he also yearned to see it; the tactile tenderness of her worship confirmed what he'd seen in the spark of her shy glances at him before, and as Una moaned and had her heels press his head tight into the gorgeous cleft of her buttocks, as the worship of his tongue deep in her anus spurred her to orgasm, the erotic combination of being dominated and adored, overwhelmed him. As Una's mature cunt gushed to accompany her vocal relief at the satisfaction of a haughtily dominant orgasm, his tongue thrust in ecstasy within her clenching anus, as his cock perked beyond control in the sissy's mouth, and his ecstasy matched Una's as the seed burst from his cock in total surrender.

Poppy had been made to suck cock before, and even though made to do so for men she had no affection for, it had thrilled her submissive mind deliciously, but this was pure heaven. Her lips pursed tight about the flange of his bell on feeling the pulsing announcement of his delivery, her lips sliding deep to consume his length as the bolt of hot seed burst to adorn the back of her throat in surrender. Far from gagging, she sucked lovingly as his balls continued to pump out their salty tribute, Una moaning almost hysterically on watching the sissy swallow hard and gorge on the semen which slicked the length of the rigid cock.

Bruce sniffed and snorted at the lusty scents of her fleshy cleft, his mind taunted by a third ecstasy in the fresh memory of what he'd witnessed in the cellar below, the cruel pleasure the women had shown, and the defeat in Miriam's husband's eyes, ensuring his balls were thoroughly exercised in a torrid orgasm. Una's thoughts enjoyed the same, as she shimmered to satisfaction with the servile tongue still probing as her fulfilling ecstasy subsided. Poppy had wanted desperately to come, and this was evident to Una, as she watched the sissy lick at the spent cock, seeking every last morsel of the tribute. The bold woman sighed as she lifted her flesh from the captive head, smiling at the slickly lubricated hood and the sated eyes which peered through it, before turning to rub the sissy's soft buttocks.

"Time to have you express a little enjoyment, I think.". As she left the bed, and was untying a petit black corset from one of the slender dummies, Poppy's eyes met with Bruce's, her soft smile showing the thrill of her contentment at what she'd been allowed, as she lay her head on his belly, both wanting to thank each other, but not daring to utter it. Their brief visual liaison was halted, as Una returned, tossing the black corset to the bed, and untying the sissy's wrists and ankles.

"Let's see how we can possibly enhance that sweet shape of yours...arms up!" She took the loosely bound corset, and slipped over the already wasp-waisted sissy, then placed a knee in her back as she pulled the lacing tighter and tighter, making Poppy gasp for breath as her torso was constricted to a miniscule girth.

"No gain without pain, young lady." Bruce's cock was already stirring again, as his view of the sweet blonde's femininity was enhanced by the restrictive garment; below, it emphasised the delicious pear shape of her soft buttocks, and above, her delicate breasts were raised by the grip of the corset, making them seem fuller, emphasising a pair that any young lady would be proud to display. Una let her sag, panting for breath, and moved a dress mirror to face the kneeling sissy, and was more than pleased to see the pleasured amazement in her face. She sneered at Bruce, whose stunned admiration was noted in his eyes, despite the hood hiding the expression that lurked on his face behind it.

"Hold her the way you did a while back... I want to see her pleasure in being caressed." Bruce didn't hesitate in clambering behind her on the soft bed, sniffing at her soft hair as he pulled her lithe body tight against his, his balls squeezed against the upper cleft of her buttocks, his cock stiffening again as it was teased against her corset. He felt her body tense, then relax, as he held her close... then Una had the sissy's heart racing.

"You'll return the compliment now... take her in hand... masturbate her." Poppy sighed with a mixture of shock and sheer bliss, as Bruce's large hand gently grasped her little cock, and feeling it stiffen to a full erection in his hand, worked her into a blissful ecstasy. Poppy moaned and thrust daintily, as she watched her vestige of masculinity stimulated in the mirror, now wholesomely relieved that she'd not spent to the sheets, and as her petit hairless sack prepared to unleash its seed, she wished more than ever that the buzzing phallus tight in her anus, was the cock that now graced her back as Bruce squeezed her tightly. Una grinned with contempt at the sissy's pleasure, knowing full well what was going through her mind.

"Come for him sissy... show him what a good girl you'd be for him." Bruce squeezed her even tighter, his need as great as hers as his cock pulsed in the yearning to spend again; his own cock was the only one he'd ever masturbated, but the feel of that little cock in his hand, and the vision of pleasure in the mirror, made him yearn to have his cock thrust into that pretty bottom more than anything in the world. Poppy let out a pitiful moan, and watched herself shoot a wad of seed in abject ecstasy, brought off by the commanding hand of a male she now wanted more than ever, her surrender to him, absolute, as he panted lustily in feeling her cream adorn his grasp.

Bruce's grip didn't relent as she sighed and nestled her body against his, he wanting to never let go, and she obliging his caress as he teased the last from her with his thumb to her excited glans, but Una had other things in mind. The two jolted to the sound of a long cane cutting the air.

"Lie face down on the bed... both of you! I think a sound caning will set me up nicely for my next orgasm."

12