All Comments on 'Apprehended Ch. 03'

by AnnieBaebee

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Shawna1138Shawna1138over 4 years ago
Love it

I love this story , keep going keep up the good work !!!!!!!! I hope she starts to accept it though like I want to see them develop together .

Brierrose70Brierrose70over 4 years ago
This is so good!

I keep waiting for the next chapter. Your story telling is very good. I am enjoying a lot. Just one thing is bugging me. If they might be wolves then why are you referring to them as a clan? Cause a clan are for bears and a pack are wolves. Just curious. Please keep them coming.

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

It has improved since you first started, and hopefully it will continue to do so. Keep up the good work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did this poor girl live under a rock ?

Sometimes it’s hard to differentiate between things that you as an individual know and things that are common knowledge/ widely known. As we stride purposefully/ shamble through life we pick up random knowledge (Mine is definitely the 2nd one). Anyone who’s ever read any fantasy books will be familiar with the terms Alpha and Luna some might not know the exact definitions, but enough to know that Alpha is the first/ group leader and that Luna is something to do with the moon. Americans possibly more so than some other nationalities, President = Alpha and Luna = 1st Lady.

(The urge to start mocking political figures is hard to resist but we Brits aren’t doing so well either. With the not so stereotypical British name of “Boris” 🙄Who knew that men could look ditzy). Even the snippets of Latin are ridiculously easy to translate “mea vita” my life, that said you lost me with “Bellula“ unless it just means beautiful or is a pet name he likes?

What I’m trying to get across is that surely by now anyone in her situation would have at least thought the words ; “Alpha...Luna...Bond...Wolves...hidden community ..... naked people looking relaxed in icy temperatures..... natural lie detector.....FML did I just get kidnapped into a werewolf story.....shiiiiiiit??”

I hope that doesn’t seem to negative because I am enjoying your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnieBaebee@AnnieBaebee
Hello. I am an avid writer. I'm new to this specific type of writing; however, I'm willing to give it a go. Feedback is welcome. As are inquiries.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES