All Comments on 'Apprehended Ch. 11'

by AnnieBaebee

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you!!!

I thought you had given up on us!!! Ty soo much for continuing the story!!! I love it so much!

On a personal note: we had a tragic loss in our family this week... it has become a routine to sign on and first look to see if ud updated and then when noticing u havent i go and try to find similar stories.... needless to say seeing you did THREE new chapters brought me so much joy! Ty so much for brightening my shattered spirits! Xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Cant wait for the next chapter, i really enjoyed this one!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 4 years ago
Glad you're back.

hope you finish it this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yay!

Feeling so spoiled with these updates!

AnnieBaebeeAnnieBaebeeabout 4 years agoAuthor
My condolences

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. With everything that has been going on with the virus, I cannot empathize but sympathize with many; as we're all in this together. Please know that everyone is in my thoughts. I have been trying to write in between my classwork. Though I am not physically present in school, my workload has been transferred online, with just as much assignments. Chapter 12 is currently pending approval for publication. The process usually takes a week. As of right now, I have not started 13 due to finals approaching. I will try my very best to continue in between when I mange to have a lull in work. For this, I apologize. I know that reading can take you to another place and can help the mind with many aggrievances. As an avid reader myself, I have felt the need to read in order to process my mental capacitation's. I had a professor once tell me-in my first semester of college-that words had power. Truer words have never been spoken. As for my story on Annie and Ethan, I don't really see an end too soon. There are several issues that need clarification. I also was thinking of putting up a few chapters-when I am done with Annie and Ethan-on another series that I wrote a while ago. I'm not sure if it would interest anyone. Fallen angels? Let me know if that is something you'd want. I love to hear from my readers. I'll get back to you all soon. I haven't-and won't-give up yet! Again, for those who have suffered a loss or are not in a good place, you're never more than a thought away.

Annie

owned_by_sirowned_by_sirabout 4 years ago
Fallen angels

Yes!

Enjoying this story, thank you. Good luck with all your year end work for this semester!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnieBaebee@AnnieBaebee
Hello. I am an avid writer. I'm new to this specific type of writing; however, I'm willing to give it a go. Feedback is welcome. As are inquiries.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES