All Comments on 'April'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
look man you need not explain anything

your writing had spoken for you.the stories you write do your talking and they do it well.good common sense stories that real people can understand.the sex in your stories is fun and sexual.you're got a fan for life in north carolina.remember all the people didn't like jesus,so all the people want like your stories.to bad their lost.

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
Damn!!!

LA, I know I'm late reading this but could you PLEASE see it in you to add at least one more chapter to it?? This is a fantastic story......

Paul

sirhugssirhugsabout 17 years ago
New Story Review

I reviewed this story in the New Story Reviews in the Author's Hangout on the Lit Forums.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerabout 17 years agoAuthor
NAME FUCK UP...

SORRY, KENNY AND JIMMY ARE THE SAME GUY. IT'S CALLED....RUSHING TO FINISH.

L.A.WICKER

HafepintHafepintabout 17 years ago
Grate Love Storie

I inJoyed reading this storie.Worth takeing my time reading it and it was almost as you were there but not being seen. Love the way the daught got it.Next time she get some one like that she will remember what her mother has and wha she could have had.Pleas keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderful May-September Story

L.A.,

It is well worth the read and at least one more reread. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

Please Please continue the story it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great but one Problem

Ok, I have to agree with all the others but there was one thing I didn't like....I think too much of dreaming involve....like saying again and again that I don't believe we are together or it's like a dream....But over all it was a great story....Keep it coming.

Great Job....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GOOD >>>> NOW TAKE IT FURTHER

I realy like it,but you have to do at least one more chapter.. Say the go to dallas get married and have a baby,that would really piss Tina off.

Katie in NJ

steamyseductresssteamyseductressalmost 15 years ago
Do you mean Jimmie Jones????

Is this a story about former dallas cowboys d-lineman Jimmie Jones?

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
One of your best.

As far as I am concerned, you are one of the best writers on this site. Anytime I encounter one of your submissions, I always read it. I have never been disappointed yet. Thanks for all you do.

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERabout 14 years ago
nice

Older women have a special place in my heart too, esspecialy if they are foxes. nice job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cougars have always been special. This one brought a big smile and super memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Grammar, it's a beautiful thing!

Learn about punctuation! Your second grade teacher must be turning over in his or her grave. Use of quotation marks does wonders for the readability of a story.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
good hot story

nice to see these two get together in hot sexy need thanks

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrover 10 years ago
good for her

Her daughter really fucked up bad didn't she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
momy got the good guy while

the daughter fucked up big time...won't she be pissed when mommy moves to Dallas with him and leaves her behind......life sucks sometimes but she had her chance and blew it....but he got the better deal with the mommy......go cowboys go....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mrs. Hottie

I really enjoy your stories. I am a quad so all I can do is reed about sex and the other things I used to do. April sounds like a loving, caring, horny hottie.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Short but yummy!

A lot of fun in a short story! Thank you!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
fantastic

Would you like to keep going with this? I would really like you too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

You have to continue this story line, You really had me at the edge of my seat with this short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
very good

only problem I had was that it got a little confusing when you you called jimmy kenny

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dallas Cowboys?

No wonder Dallas is not living up their 2019 press clippings.

The story was good, especially liked them running across the ex-girlfriend/daughter!

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story, although there were some issues with the male lead's name...

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*****Damn that was a very entertaining Hot Azz read. Great storyline with some good storytelling!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Continue with the story. Jimmy and April get married and he gets her pregnant with twins.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(10/16/2022) Way to go momma! I loved that she had pierced nipples. I gave this wonderfully romantic quicky five stars and it goes on my favorites list. Sorry, Tina.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous