April 4th Ch. 03

Story Info
Isabel is invited out by two men she is enjoying...
9.4k words
4.1
4.3k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean she actually...likes that?" the one asks on your right.

"No man. She. Loves it," answers the other to your left.

...you glow, an alabaster lantern flickering equal parts daunting, rose-cheeked embarrassment and giddy, shiny-lipped arousal, unsure of whether or not you should be enjoying this to the degree you are. That two of your lovers are casually discussing how they've had their way with you, how they know how to please in a public place is a wholly new, exciting sensation.

How did this start?

You...should have maybe known where this was going, Isabel, when you got the text from Vahn Svarapahn one night while you were at home by yourself, half-heartedly watching Netflix and painting a watercolor of butterflies' wings: `what are you doing? yusuf and I are at the brass ring, come down!`

The paintbrush had drooled a few errant droplets of bright blue, landing traitorously out of place as you froze momentarily, grappling with that reality. On the one hand, you really liked Vahn Svarapahn, who this week was the long lost great-great-great-great grand nephew of the last Sipahi of Izmir and had succumbed to your (loving) pressure, enrolling in the last courses he'd need to finish the welding certification he'd started

If you had to pick out three traits of his you loved most, it would be his seemingly overflowing compassion for his fellow man, primarily - you'd never heard him say an unkind thing, and wondered if he'd simply broken ever mean-bone in his body on that skateboard of his. Secondly, for all his youthful energy and athleticism, he had a maturity that informed his compassion and empathy, an intense awareness of his environment and the people around him. Finally, well...

His bed creaks and rocks loudly as he thrusts into you passionately, your knees looped over his forearms and your thighs opened to him. The bareback, unrestrained, rough fucking from this young buck has you panting through smiling lips as you press a little silver bullet to your clit, your movements in concert with his own. You reach down, sliding his manhood free of your silken grasp, pressing the vibrator against the underside of his glans and causing him to spasm, as if stabbing the air with his cock - he even shoots a single rope of cum over your belly before you push his girth back inside of you, urging him to give in to orgasm and fill you with his white heat -

Thing is...Vahn wasn't your only lover. More of a (beloved!) side-piece, the thought of giving your sexual attention to more than one boy had once been kind of a degrading thought, best relegated to shy fantasy when you were a Mortal. Now that you'd left that behind and you were both far more and far less than you once were...your feelings on intimacy were just different. Everything was just a shade brighter and yet more ambiguous, your senses on a constant crescendo after Yusuf Mizrah had taken you from a dark ending to an endless dark...but it was one, at least, where you weren't alone.

It's easy to see how you found them both incredibly attractive, though in markedly different ways. Yusuf Mizrah had, only three nights ago, stood firm by his absolute, fanatical refusal to ignore a challenge or ever surrender. Unlike Vahn he did in fact have a lot of mean bones in his body, as well as fangs and teeth, muscles and knuckles and a violent streak that was perfectly natural. He'd shown you that at The Pit, when you'd gone to have another...talk with Annie - that, of course, being a story for later.

What was there to say about Yusuf? As a man, he was an incredibly skilled and talented musician; you wondered if you'd ever get used to his sheer dominance on the stage. As a Hunter, he was an unstoppable force of nature and the source of immense amounts of property damage. As pertained to his personal relationship with you, however...

"Tell me you want it, and I'll give it to you like I said," he purrs to you in that voice that absolutely lights your fire, specially tuned (so he'd told you) to arouse you down to the sub-frequency. Your fingers dig into the material of the countertop in his apartment, his pierced glans mercilessly frotting your clit, slicking it with his precum. You want him in you, and you hold your plump, hot lips apart with your fingers as you work to take his girth into you - oh god he's wound you up so much, you're on the edge ALREADY -

More than a side-piece, he was your Man and you were waking up at his side six of the seven days of the week.

Now, that part of you which has identified as a good, orderly Orthodox Christian girl who'd sworn she wouldn't have sex before marriage, was quite dead. She'd been torn apart in the chaotic tornado of your own internal and external Change under the full moon, replaced with something primal and free from the ridiculousness of social expectation but echoes of her still flitted through your mind - shameful, hanging out casually with two men you've had sex with?! Where is your modesty?!

And not just any sex but...you've sucked their cocks, slurped hungrily at their testicles, you've let them both please you orally from the depths of your vagina to your shining bead, and both of them fuck you without condoms...one day you had sex with the two of them - on Mizrah's birthday no less, and so you'd even told him. Curiously neither seemed to mind, and you'd caught them amicably chatting and playing arcade games together, arm wrestling (which Vahn always lost) or even playing soccer (which Yusuf always lost), but this was...you hadn't even read about something like this before. You'd dressed to impress tonight, and they were both touching you under the table - you'd had your share of threesomes with Yusuf before, but something about this was different...maybe because you were here, amongst the mortals, these two were openly discussing how they drive you mad with pleasure and even exchanging strategies .

"Is that true Isabel? That something you like?" Vahn pushed, your thigh tingling pleasantly with his touch as you lean back in the booth against Mizrah's torso, legs over your young lover's lap. His fingers were gently stroking their way up and down your inner thigh, your knee, over your calf affectionately...it feels amazing. You nonetheless kept your glass of ouzo lifted against your lips - your second one, chilled and strong - speaking into the rim.

"I do not know what you are talking about."

Yusuf's hard, dark body against your back was radiant with heat like a stove, a counterbalance to the cool of the Brass Ring Club. his hand is resting over your lower belly... although you'd let him grope your chest lightly, teasingly.

"I do," Yusuf was an absolutely savage tease, teeth rasping lightly against your ear and tugging a ring as Vahn leaned forward with bright, almost boyish anticipation, awaiting details...you reach out to touch his pretty jaw with your fingertips. "Don't you remember? I suggested it and you were very enthusiastic Isabel."

Yes you know as well, and your eyes glaze over slightly at the sensory overwhelm of Vahn's fingers drifting near the waistband of your underwear beneath your shimmery purple skirt, and Yusuf's hand teasing your nipples beneath your bra, the both of them chuckling at the way your cheeks flush and ground round like apples as you smile. You remembered -

- laying on your stomach with your thighs only slightly parted, lifting your hips, hands on your round, firm glutes as your tongue slides lasciviously across your lips...then over the head of the dark purple, realistic sex toy you'd bought with him, taking it in your mouth as a teasing show. He's behind you, kneeling over the backs of your thighs and trickling lube from a bottle onto the tip of his throbbing, thick cock; it mixes with his precum in a delightfully cloudy solution, dribbling down his balls and onto your cleft. You'd done this before with him and Ascher but absent your gentle-yet-imposing traveling companion, this was...a nice substitute. You sigh and swallow the toy into your waiting, hungry sex, already well-fucked by your packmate and then dig your nails into his thighs as he slowly penetrates your pussy. You're shaking by the time they're both deep within you, and then you give a startled shout of pleasure when he turns on the vibration and grinds that DEEP SPOT with his Prince Albert -

You take a swallow of the powerful, clear liquor of your people are known for, heavy with anise and cover your grinning lips, curtain of hair thrown over Mizrah's shoulder. "Okay fine, yes, it was really good and I liked it a lot but it was just cuz you -really- got me going with that Autolycus monologue, where do you even get that from? "

"I acted back in the day," Yusuf answered easily, taking a sip from your glass, quirking his eyebrows at Vahn.

"No shit! So back in the day like, with amphitheaters and togas back in the day?" Vahn needled him, chin quirking up slightly when your fingers brush underneath it; the three of you laugh; he's only four years younger than you both. As you'd said, right on the edge but...

"Douchebag," Yusuf chuckles, sipping from the apple sour on the round glass table before you. He didn't usually imbibe, aside from the odd social occasion such as this. You don't know how it is you keep meeting men like this who are so...generally cool with each other, even when you're in between them in some way - again most guys were so territorial and sensitive

"So...okay, here's what I'm wondering, if she likes it with, y'know, a man and a toy, then...have you guys ever, y'know." Vahn grins at you both like a jack-o-lantern and the stunningly embarrassing thing was - yes. The answer was yes, you had, and you had this strict policy of open communication between yourself and your lovers. Your long-fingered hand comes up to cover your pretty face as you turn bright red.

"Hmm well, Isabel, have we?"

You don't say anything for a moment before very quietly admitting: "Yes, we've done that."

"And?"

"And what?"

"Aaaand it was..."

"Amazing okay?! I had no idea it could be that good, you both melted me into a puddle and made the puddle cum over and over again. Is that what you want to hear, you horrible men?"

They both reply "yes" at the exact same time and you can't help but laugh again with them. Mizrah feeds you a french fry - they really do make the best ones here - and you're keenly aware of the way Vahn is eyeing your hips...you know what he's thinking, and the fact that he's thinking it makes your already aroused body even hornier. This was torment in some ways but it was the kind that only sweetened what you knew to be awaiting you when you all went home together.

"So kid...how about you lay it on me, since we're on the topic." Yusuf is leering at Vahn with a shiny grin as you stroke his cheek, kiss his jaw, hungry to at least taste him. "How'd you two end up hooking up?" You freeze and grin at the memory, your face lighting up pink with lust, embarrassment and the tinge of booze.

Vahn smiles at you with token sweetness, he's so adorable when he does that, tilting his head to the side a bit. You grin back at him and even lift your skirt slightly, opening your thighs...you know it drives the both of them wild when you do that, or when you run your fingers over your lower belly suggestively.

"Well, it's pretty funny actually. Remember you thought I was a vagrant?" he teases you, stroking your inner thigh - your panties are truly damp by this point.

"I do remember. You didn't exactly look like you weren't, sweetheart, crouching there against a wall throwing dice with Wilbur and Old McCoy." You'd actually come across him doing that a few months ago - crouched on his heels, shirtless in his gym shorts, tossing dice and throwing coins with a pair of old veterans the military-machine had left behind. You'd gone and bought him a sandwich when he came out, and after thanking you profusely you watched him give it to his friends. Some interrogation later, you learned he wasn't homeless himself but just...talked to them. Brought them food. Humanized them.

After the first skate show of his that you came to, you'd taken him back to your place, cooked him dinner and had your way with him...gosh, how does that sound to say out loud? It plays out in your head -

- with him lying back on your bed as you stroke and suck, lick and caress the pole of his cock; he really was the complete package in a lot of ways...compassionate and good looking, smart enough to keep up with you, and then there was this. His glistening, thick pole, responding eagerly to your attentions as he breathed low with desire. "That's right handsome," you purred huskily at him, teasing his cockhead between your lips and licking off the sperm. "Just moan, arch and purr for me..." you take his penis by the base, mounting and groaning with delight at the way it fills you...

"Ah so you discovered, I bet, that she gets..." Mizrah's voice is husky near your jawline and you're smiling wide, eyes drifting closed with a little sigh of pleasure when his fingers finally cup your breast, "soaking wet, when she's got your cock in her mouth?"

It was true, bringing pleasure to your loved ones got you ridiculously turned on, and the combination of alcohol, their touch roaming over your body and all these incredibly lurid things shared between two men you adored was leaving you shockingly aroused. You have something you want to say but it too is dispersed when you feel Vahn scooted closer, between your opened legs on the bench, still seated sideways but he kisses your thigh gently which makes your juices flow as he reclines back easily.

"I did in fact, it's wonderful. I don't think anybody has pleased me with their mouth the way Isabel has." Vahn strokes your lower belly gently, his hand coming around to your hip as your body melts in Mizrah's arms. You lean back against and pull his head down to kiss you, gentle groans against his lips as his tongue finds yours but you also grab Vahn with the tips of your fingers, tugging him to you. When you break Mizrah's kiss there's your beautiful, Gypsy Dancing Boy of a lover to press you back against your Mate as he makes out with you. Fuck this is getting hot...you can feel Yusuf's hand beneath your skirt.

"Alright then man...I gave you the skinny, so..." Vahn's grin between you and Yusuf has your lower belly tingling as he releases you from his sweet, warm kiss - you're writhing and panting at the way they're touching you, and the fact that there's a whole bar full of people just beyond this curtain of beads makes it all the hotter.

"So what?" Mizrah's hand had pulled your skirt up to your thighs, revealing the slip of dark red underwear over your wide hips.

"Oh don't be a tyrant Yusuf," you scold him with a breathy giggle, stroking his cheek gently as Vahn kisses your collarbones and the tops of your breasts, the music growing darker...thudding heavily with bass. "You were so..."

"Yeah? Irresistible? Charming? Amazing in bed?" Mizrah smirks at Vahn, who favors him a bro fist-bump.

"Yes all those things but also so mean to that guy I was with!" you protest, pulling Vahn up to kiss you again as Mizrah's fingers press with a quiet -squish- between your thighs, your sex utterly soaked. The scent of your man behind you triggers those memories, and you have to keep yourself from -

- crying out from his incredibly fierce lovemaking and the sensation of his marble-hard body between your legs, your arms wrapped around him. He's made such a racket hilting you with passion, covering your body in love-bites and hot kisses that make it hard to let him go. You feel him slowly withdraw from you and look at him again, moonlight bathing the Assyrian darkness of his warrior's figure in argent. You sigh in gratification when he seizes your hips and works you with that tongue stud...readying your body, opening you to the primal energies that will finally put an end to the misfortune that has plagued you, and making it mind-numbingly pleasurable -

Yusuf obviously tells a fabricated version that leaves out the fact that Vahn is something of an innocent gazelle dining amongst the lions and instead focuses with storyteller's flare on the sordid details.

"She was wearing this...shiny, dark green lingerie, you remember? That thong that makes your cheeks look like a cute, pale pink peach," he teases you as his fingers lazily work over and between the puffy, juicy lips of your pussy, swollen with barely restrained, long-drawn hunger. Whatever pithy thing you want to say is interrupted by how skillfully he plays your sex, and of course Vahn is lightly kneading your pert chest...you love the attention. "The matching, shiny bra..."

"Ohhh I've seen that one, she was dressed to impress, kinda like tonight?" Vahn's sinewed body as he undoes the top button of your azure, silk-shiny blouse and presses a kiss against the pale pane of your chest, close to the softness of your breast. "Our girl knows what she's working with, doesn't she." Aw...it's sweet, and you graciously reach down to stroke his penis through his slacks; he's wonderfully hard, letting out a sigh of enjoyment at your touch.

"She kept the thong on when first had sex, you remember Isabel?" Mizrah's low voice in your ear is the baritone harmony that accompanies the rhythmic, wet sound of your muscles clenching around his fingers and the soft yes! that escapes, bird-like, from your lips.

"Do you...want me to keep it on tonight?" you whisper in a dreamy tone; the two of them reply in the affirmative and so -

-FLASH-

- you can't help but giggle internally, wondering if they'll peel it off at some point. Even this, clothed...it's pretty amazing. It's started to rain - of course it is - while you're walking back to your place on the Riviera, and underneath a street light you feel Vahn's hand on your wrist, a light tug guiding you back against him as he presses his lips against your neck. Your slender body is squeezed between his and Mizrah's as your rockerboy's tongue fences against yours, and your hands come up to hold on to his shoulders.

They had to have discussed this, planned it out; this was not the first time Mizrah and another lover had surprised you in the rain, underneath a streetlight and you'd mentioned to him (and Ascher) how much you'd adored the experience. As you break Yusuf's kiss to turn your head and find Vahn's mouth with an almost silly, hot laugh, you can't help but marvel at how loving and attentive they are; you'd certainly done well in choosing men.

"What are you boys going to do to me?" You inquire with a smirk. "You're doing a great job making me incredibly horny so I hope you're going to, y'know..."

"Mmmm no Isabel, I don't know." Vahn's cock is hard against the back of your leg through his jeans, and you grin sheepishly and curl your ankle around Mizrah's calf to feel the bulge of his hardness on your inner thigh; god he's doing that thing where he nips and tugs the piercings through your ear, and it makes you picture with lurid clarity what he's going to do with his cock.

"You'll have to be totally direct with what you want...your favorite thing," Yusuf cajoles and you cover your face bashfully, even as Vahn's hand clasps the curve of your ass beneath your skirt and the crown of Mizrah's pierced manhood, turgid against his pants, presses against your mons.

"God noooo," you shiver through the tension of it all and melt all over again as they both make out with you, passing you easily back and forth between them until the steel-cable hardness of your body has turned into licorice. "I want to...feel you both inside of me, and since you've spent so long torturing me and talking about how you're going to drive me wild, I expect you to use what you've learned."