April 4th Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation of their warm semen mixing together inside of you is absolutely rich, a delicious and luxuriant feeling that has you sliding your fingers into yourself while they love you and adore you; you're in a ridiculously high state of arousal and you want more, but you know that they need a moment of recovery - well, Vahn probably does...you've experienced Mizrah ejaculating in you a few times in a row!

Your love-language is pampering the men and women you care for, so they migrate to your couch (Yusuf is loathe to ever eat in bed) and you bring them a tray of fruit and lemonade, as well as a blanket to wrap around all of you. Lemonade for them to recover their essential fluids...you want - you need more. Your laptop plays an episode of South Park, easy, stupid watching for quick laughs.

You notice, unsurprisingly, that they don't keep their hands off of you, and this leaves you quietly moaning through the whole episode; they roam over your bosom, your hips, through your hair, kissing and nipping at your jaw and ear, your shoulder and nipples...they gently touch and tease your cum-dripping pussy through the sheer black panties you wear, already stained with their issuance.

You can't resist, and about halfway through the episode you're leaning down on your side, reclining in Mizrah's lap to swirl your tongue around his Prince Albert, caressing his shaft and testicles while Vahn stimulates your sex with the head of his manhood. They're both hard again...

"Mmmmm fuck, oh baby you give the best blowjobs...doesn't she, Vahn?" Mizrah praises you, stroking his fingers lovingly through your raven-dark hair.

You moan quietly as Vahn's crown circles your vulva. "She does, can I be next?" he placates, and even though it's a terribly sweet, cute request...

"Actually," you begin in an almost sheepish voice, "I was wondering if you two could...you know..."

Ohhh no, here it is, the part where they're going to tease you mercilessly . Vahn and Yusuf are smiling deviously - you know they know what you want.

"Mmm no Isabel, I don't think either of us is exactly clear on what it is you want from us," Yusuf gnaws at you with ruthless humor as he stands up, nursing the tantalizing curve of his manhood before your face as you feel Vahn lie down behind you, penetrating you fully; you give a quiet 'ooooh!' as he slicks their sperm out from your well-fucked sex, already hungry and needy for more of them.

"You're...you're so evil," you gasp against Mizrah's glans, your tongue arching out underneath it and giving a quiet moan of disappointment when Vahn slides your thigh up his waist, pulling you back to hold you open, chuckling deviously against your neck.

"You want us both inside of you, don't you Isabel." Ahh there's Vahn's compassion, making it easy for you; you nod enthusiastically, turning your head to kiss him with gratitude, clinging to him. Even so you reach out with your other hand for Yusuf, taking his wrist and tugging him toward you, between your thighs; you lose any ability to make words against Vahn's lips when Mizrah's pierced cockhead starts to frot your pearl gently.

"We both want to hear you say it," Mizrah whispers harshly against your lips.

"Yeah baby...tell us what you want," Vahn breathes, warm against your shoulder.

Oh god you can't resist; you're desperate for both of them, your hands fluttering over their bodies as if they've developed minds of their own and can't decide whom they want to touch where - Vahn's lengthy shaft, Mizrah's ripped pecs, Svarapahn's beautiful jawline, Yusuf's studded cock. It's overwhelming and you adore the overwhelm so much that your need blooms forth, beckoned from your lips as your kitten-pink tongue flickers across your teeth.

"I need you both to fuck me...I need your hard cocks in me at the same time, I need you to cum in me again. Now, please."

There...the telltale smile shared between the men in your life, the ones who cared for you and pleased you...that smirk when you openly express what you need, and they work to give it to you. How many times have they fulfilled fantasies you'd relegated to the realm of pornography and niche bodice-rippers?

Yusuf connects his phone to your speaker; he plays...ohhh this song, you know this song, and it's so fucking good you remember it in flashes of intensity that play across your memories.

I'm your saviour, your spark of hope

Just summon me and I will be there

With my magick I expel your demon

Divining rod and blessed semen, oh

Your hips rise and fall over Vahn's cock, fucking him roughly as you hold him down against the mattress; primal desire runs through you, your lower-belly tightening as you smear your earlier mess over his cock. You hold his head close to your chest, nails running over the back of his neck and through his hair; your demure gaze over your shoulder at Yusuf, stroking his erection alluringly...drinking in each vein and line, the upward-curve of his manhood revealing the six beads through his frenum that stimulate you like no other man has.

"Fuck me Mizrah," you urge him, rolling your hips up and opening your thighs wide, making circular motions over Vahn's shaft as you show off to him, an iniquitous and utterly indecent display that you know he loves...that you love showing him. These two make you feel beautiful and desired, sexy enough to pour their attentions upon as your Persian rockstar kneels behind you, molding his body to yours. He works his helm against you; the both of them hold on to your hips, your ass, and with a few careful movements they're alternating their strokes. The ecstatic pleasure is overwhelming, blinding.

I'm the warlock of carnal lust

In my dominion pleasure will be yours

All the things immoral I possess

I shall build my church inside your flesh, oh

He's got such good taste in music...and the way he studs you, it's special because this is Vahn's first time. You're entranced by his Circassian beauty, his deep pleasure.

You milk his already well-attended cock, but you can feel how Yusuf's fulsome glans slicks against his seed-and-nectar slicked shaft...it's incredibly exciting. His movements from behind you rock you, and he's so strong but he never hurts you because you're strong too; you kiss the young skate star, reaching down and holding his hips tightly as you enjoy the sound of both of their testicles against the backs of your thighs. Rhythmically erotic.

"Vahn, my love," you are unable to resist the cheshire impulse to tease him, tickling the edge of his ear, spider-soft, " I think you're enjoying the way...ohh, anhh...you're loving how I feel around you, but you also like the way Yusuf's cock is pleasing us both...yes? " your teeth find his earlobe, biting and tugging. You know he's never going to answer or address that, although you feel a pulse throb in the base of his lovely penis, ensconced within you, an involuntary moan quietly escaping his bow-curved lips. " It's really nice isn't it...he's fucks me so well, and you feel that and love it - Oh my god OH FUCK, AHHH GOD DON'T STOP, HARDER, FASTeee..." you trail off again.

The world blossoms in white before you, hundreds of colors of unlight dancing before your vision as you succumb to their spell, interrupting you with the increased tempo and potency of their combined lovemaking. Caught in their loving crucible, you fall into a molten silver whirlpool of euphoria and practically gush over them both.

Darkness falls

Penetrating my balls

Can this be

Our reality?

Fool in love

Fucking wizard...

When you're able to make out individual colors, when objects become solid and distinct and you roll back from the dimension to which your being had temporarily transcended, you find yourself held lovingly between them. It's surprisingly pleasant and sweet, both of them stroking your body softly, gently and wetly making love to you; your voice is hoarse from overuse. "I don't think I've ever seen you cum so hard, beautiful girl." Vahn gently nuzzles the bridge of your nose; you're lying on your side, and they're reclining with you.

"It's my favorite way to make her feel..." Mizrah's breath is soft against the back of your neck; you know what he means. Complete. Totally and utterly sexually satisfied; the thing is, you're very greedy.

"More," you demand.

You all take it out to your couch, and on the way you gently tug on Mizrah's arm, up on your tiptoes and holding on to his bicep with a playful little leer. "My love...I want this to be something Vahn remembers...you recall how Ascher, you know...how he made you cum, that one time, when you were both inside of me?"

Mizrah nips your fingers gently, his own gathering a dollop of his sperm from the tip of his cock, slicking it under your bottom lip. You smile as your tongue flicks out over its salty richness. "Isabel...is that something that gets you all hot and bothered?" He whispers heatedly in your ear, and see the shadow of Vahn's lithe, tall body reclining back on the couch, of his long, thick lance...his hand stroking over it.

"Y...yes," you admit. "I like it when, you know...your cock...rubs against his inside of me...you know I get off on my partners' pleasure." That sheepish little smile graces your lovely Grecian visage.

You really, really do.

You mount Vahn, your back to him, giving him a view of your lovely posterior as you slide your creamy, tight sex up and down his shaft before swallowing him back inside of you. Your eyes fly open and you give a cry of surprise at the sensation of him slipping all the way within you so quickly, pressing your lips together and giving him a look as Vahn grins back at you cheekily. "You made me wait," he says simply, a palm stroking over the curve of your pale ass.

Your expression is vaguely cross as you run your tongue underneath Yusuf's shaft. Vahn embraces you, his hands over your pert breasts, reclining back against the cushions so you can sit against him. "You're so beautiful Isabel." He's so pure, the simple sincerity moving your heart even as you bob your lips around head of Mizrah's lance...slurping messily, leaving him dripping and moaning quietly as he starts to gyrate his hips, slowly fucking your mouth while Vahn thrusts into your sex. Yusuf's expression is so fierce, hawkish and handsome, yet his touch is never harsh...never anything but what you want.

"It was nice wasn't it, double penetrating me." You stroke gently along Vahn's smooth cheek as you watch Yusuf position himself between your thighs; your attention is firmly on them, on how Mizrah's cockhead slides up from Vahn's testicles, provoking a wide-eyed gasp from the younger man before with a rock of his hips, they're both inside of you once again. " Anh, see? It's not...just good for me."

It's true...there is an intimacy here that you feel with both of them, and even though they're heterosexual dudes who wouldn't touch each other beyond this...a bond formed, pleasing you, their essence stirring together within you. Even though the center of their focus is entirely upon you and your long plateau of ecstasy (not that you'd ever object), you are deeply aware of the way Mizrah's studded frenulum slides along Vahn's, how the head of his cock massages the other man's. The forebidden, taboo nature of it is incredible, again - the stuff of movies in your head.

They bond with each other through the pleasure they bring you, how they make you feel special and uniquely loved and...you're not sure if Mizrah does this with anyone else, not that you've asked, but it seems to be a special thing reserved for you. There's more to it than that though...you watch Vahn's beautiful, handsome face as you both massage his length, coaxing him to the limit of his hardness as you squeeze your wetness around him, as Mizrah almost...fucks him through fucking you, and you know that wouldn't happen if your willowy body wasn't between them to mediate that pleasure.

There's a line of pink that appears beneath his eyes, his cheeks flushing when he's on the edge of orgasm...you love Vahn's expressions, his unabashedly adorable nature working perfectly with that sexy, irresistable body of his underneath you. You're absolutely incorigable, a streak of lewdness escaping your lips as you encourage them onward

" FASTER! God yes harder, deeper, hnaaaaaAAAAAAAH! I love your cocks inside of me, your cum in me is so good I want more, more oh fuck YES MIZRAH!"

"Make me cum again, please? It's not hard for you both - haaah, aaaahhh yesssss, yesss bite there FFFUCK - "

"Vahn you're going to release again aren't you, I feel it! Give it to me, please, I want your seed in me, come on Mizrah...oh god - "

Your voice gives out briefly before joining back in a husky, feminine grunt everytime Yusuf's cock long-strokes you. His delicious, carved abs...Vahn's hands coming up to cup your breasts...the sound of their lovemaking, the smell of your combined juices. You turn your head and whisper against Vahn Svarapahn's pretty mouth.

"Cum for me."

The deep, masculine sound in his chest comes struggling through his teeth as his head strikes the pillow; you feels Yusuf's thrusts become...stronger somehow, rolling upward as Vahn ejaculates within you once again. Each pump of his seed is pushed harder, deeper inside of you by Mizrah's thrusts.

"God yes hah HAAAH FUCK YEAH! Don't stop...!" Vahn vents as his fingers hold your hips in place, your arm curling around his neck softly, suckling needfully at his lips as his white, thick heat floods your pussy. You make out with him, tongue tangling against his as Yusuf fucks that seed and juice into a froth.

"Don't hold back Mizrah, come on. Fuck me, fill me all the way, you know I love it." Your voice has that different tone to it, the one that comes forth only when you are in the deepest seizes of arousal - Ascher has heard it, as has Mizrah. You touch your rockstar's face gently as Vahn stays hard, buried carefully inside.

Yusuf's ejaculation comes as you pull his face against your shoulder, closing your eyes and simply...drifting away, sinking into the heat of his sperm. No words from your musician, simply low, shuddering groans and moans as he fire-hose shoots you full.

You don't know for how long, but the two of them stay inside of you. The music plays in the background, and you simply kiss them both; no words are needed, simply your touch, your embrace and your love for them