April 4th Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, uh, uhoh...they're giving each other this look as Yusuf hails an Uber -

-FLASH -

- and you're lying upon your bed, charming and bared before them completely...but for the silken green slip covering your sex. Wordless, you give them both a smoky smile as Vahn closes the door.

You rake them hungrily with your gaze...naked and glorious before you. They're unashamed of being in the presence of a bared man like you'd hoped, and your eyes enjoy the sight of them both, juxtaposed near each other.

Vahn's skin is a touch darker than Yusuf's, whatever ancestry 'Svarapahn' actually hails from certainly sun-soaked at the least. Where your musician and packmate's body is scarred by your shared prey's talons and fangs, Apollonian and warrior-strong, Vahn is agile and flexible like a whip - certainly not free of scars given his animating force is tied to a skateboard. Yusuf derides most tattoos (the VII on his arm is, apparently, a scar-brand) while Vahn gleefully sports playing cards and spinning coins along his flank and down his hip...and of course, you take in their masculinity.

Mizrah...you'd never get tired of looking at his naked body, from his lower abdomen down to the base of his cock. It'd been mindblowing from the very beginning and of course...there was the metal he was sporting that had left you shaking and breathless so many times. Curved upward, there wasn't a single place in your vagina he left unattended when he fucked you - then again you could say the same of Vahn, somewhat longer if not quite as girthy, you couldn't help but admire it for the memories of the deep, powerful fucking he'd given you, and that you knew was coming.

For your own part...you smile and reach down, sliding your panties aside teasingly to reveal the bare, smooth-shaven wetness of your pussy. The diaphanous petals of your labiae are already stimulated and dripping, a string of your juices dripping invitingly from your index finger over your clit as you wordlessly call for them to join you on your mattress.

Mizrah's body drapes over your left side, Vahn's on your right and you sigh aloud with relief as they both attend to your breasts...the combined sensation pushes back your higher thoughts, overwhelming them with simple happiness. Love.

"Ohh Vahn...that's good baby, fffuck, oh don't stop," you barely breathe above a hiss as his lips and tongue work the modest swell of your breast; you arch your back and press your hips eagerly against Yusuf's hand as his fingers sink down over the cleft of your lovely mons, sliding back inside of you. There, he easily finds your G-spot, his thumb whirling around your pearl. The two of them kissing your torso, your little pink cherrybud-nipples like this is heavenly and by the time Vahn's hand joins Yusuf's at your groin, you're leaving their fingers shining and slick.

"Let me...please, I want to taste you both against my lips," you entreat as you writhe and buck against them. "Wouldn't that feel nice, my beautiful ones? You were just saying, ah...fuck that's really nice Yusuf...you love the way I use my lips."

"There's nothing I'd love more than to watch your mouth pleasing us both," Mizrah purrs in that voice that could ask you to do anything.

The last time Ascher has done this with you and Mizrah you'd used a blindfold, and also come to discover that you enjoyed fellating two men you cared for at the same time. It was easier when they stood before you, and you enjoyed the view.

For one, there is the way their hands roam greedily over your smooth, pale body, nails dragging up the tall, vertical perfection of your back; their fingers gently combing through your hair; the aesthetic perfection of their cocks, inches from your eyes.

You make a sweet sound as you bring Vahn's manhood to your lips, ensuring it is slicked with your saliva and stroking along his beautiful shaft before turning your head to kiss Yusuf's manhood from balls to helm. They're vocal with their pleasure, masculine exhalations and low moans punctuating your suckling motions and the way their fingers make an audible, juicy sound as they stroke through the lotus-warmth of your arousal.

"Oh Isabel that's really, really nice... we'll fuck you so well to show our gratitude, won't we?"

Just a few years before, you'd have never imagined you'd do something like this...or that you'd even have more than one lover. Not as if you'd been some good cenobitic nun before meeting Yusuf Mizrah and spiraling downward into this new existence of violent hunts and unleashed sexuality but certainly you'd envisioned what you were doing right now - orally pleasuring two men you loved - as belonging solely to the realm of fiction and performative sex.

"You're so beautiful when you're doing that, and, haahnnhh...ahh just as good when it's just us," Vahn notes as you tip your head upward, releasing his crown from the soft, light affections of your lips and tongue.

What a lot of women (and men) didn't understand about fellatio was that sucking harder, stroking faster didn't make it better - the lighter touch, the skilled trace of tongue over shaft and head...that was what Ascher had been missing, and ever since you'd introduced him to it he was a fan. It was much the same with these ones.

"You like this, don't you..." you whisper from the tip of Mizrah's lance, cresting the top lightly with your lips and kissing him with a soft sound. Yusuf's answer is a drawn out shudder as your pretty tongue swirls around his Prince Albert, tasting his cum before kissing Vahn's balls, hanging low in the comparative warmth of your apartment. Their combined scent, their groans of desire as you prime them to fuck you and their attentions to your nearly naked form have you soaked and wanting, and you can't help but wonder intently about how they're going to touch you. Your skin is incredibly sensitive, and you have to stop and simply moan your way through the way they both massage your pink, throbbing node of excitement...how did they awaken your senses so thoroughly?

"I think she's ready for us, don't you?" Mizrah asks his companion, a question to which you eagerly find yourself nodding, a stream of half-Greek affirmatives tumbling from your lips and against their dark skin.

Perhaps not the most adventurous position, but you have always enjoyed reclining back and gazing in admiration as your lover crawls between your legs to kneel over you...whether Vahn or Ascher, Mizrah or Eliza, to relax and simply melt under their attention and love is almost baroque perfection. Two of them at once? An epicurean experience.

Neither has finished driving you mad and reducing you to your component parts, however, as Mizrah's pierced tongue and Vahn's soft lips drag up your thighs. You know what's coming but you still grasp the sheets as they take turns licking your clit...sucking gently at your beautiful lips...pushing into your depths with their tongues, and while the one enthusiastically enjoys your sex, the other is quite busy kissing your hips, your lower belly, your nipples; sometimes it's hard for you to tell where one trades off in the process of rendering you drenched and quivering with need.

"F...oh yes, fuck me. I need you both to fuck me, I don't care how you do it but I must feel you inside me, ahhh-hahh don't stop quite yet, mmmmmm-okay. Phew." You smile dreamily at their masterful treatment of your body and close your eyes, sliding your fingers down to your vulva and enjoying the liquid sound.

"Yeah? What do you say Vahn, you first?" Mizrah, his tawny warrior's body already sheened with sweat, that roguish desert prince's visage...he's gorgeous in your eyes, piercings in his ear (and cock) glinting alluringly.

"I'd say I'm up to the task," Vahn kneels upon the mattress, his hands scooping under your thighs to tilt your hungry, warm sex upward; tingling, wonderful pressure as he slicks his manhood between your plump labiae. "Ohh Isabel...you must adore being center of attention." His fingers curl luridly around his cock by the base, showing off its flare slick with your nectars.

"Oh I do, and I have to be the luckiest woman...alive, ohhh yes enter me," you whisper sweetly. The first time feeling one of them in you - whether Ascher, Vahn or Mizrah - is always a divine sensation. You take your young lover in, by the heat of your dulcet gaze and your slick, silken grasp.

Vahn is so pretty, with his smooth cheeks and short dark hair, with his long, sleek torso and his prominent lance. "Kiss me baby, please," you entreat him in your light Hellenic accent, dragging your nails down his flat belly.

He gives a pliant moan against your lips, one you return as he slowly penetrates you. He's opening you with care, each movement of his hips taking the head of his manhood deeper into your satin-soft pussy.

"Good...get her all worked up for me...you can be gentle, I won't," Mizrah teases and causes you cry out with anticipation.

"She's ready to get fucked nice and hard..." Vahn whispers against your jaw as you buck against him, his shaft buried in you up to the hilt, lines of heat-lightning crawling through your pelvis as he grinds himself up against your deep places.

"You wanna feel him inside you?" skater boy asks coquettishly, touching your pearl with his thumb as you take hold of his wrist for leverage.

"Nngh...yes...fuck...yes I do... Mizrah, come here baby, ohhh Vahn then I want you to fuck me more. I want you both - so! - BADLY! You punctuate his last three deep thrusts before he pulls out.

The sight of his long manhood withdrawing, dripping from your swollen, hungry sex only makes you curl your fingers for more. It's an incredibly lewd, delightful image, one gorgeous man dismounting, his cock bobbing and dripping with you, only to watch your other lover take his place. You look into Mizrah's eyes and smile deviously, seizing hips to anchor yourself.

"Take me deeply, Yusuf...please, you don't have to be gentle," you cry out as he leans forward and bites your nipple, filling the void left by Vahn's cock after pulling free.

"It must be so wonderful to be spoiled like this," he purrs, his Prince Albert leaving trails of hot euphoria within.

It is wonderful, and you want to confirm that but you're too busy moaning through his thrusts, words dissolving in your throat before they have the chance to make it to your lips like pink mist. Now that Vahn has warmed you and you've signaled to Mizrah that you're ready to be roughly and deeply fucked, you hold your hands out to receive him and take him between your thighs.

Unlike Vahn whose catamite-pretty face is smooth like fruit, your musician's cheeks and chin are covered by a black layer of scrag that, thankfully, has grown past its sandpaper phase; it tickles your chest as he leans in to worship the fae lightness of your bosom with the delicate motions of his tongue, that stud working magic over your chest. Yusuf's hands slide down your hips to find the plush curve of your ass, holding you firmly in place as the beads of his frenum ladder crawl up your hardened nub.

The back of your head strikes the pillow, fluttering escaping dove-like from your lips. "She does love those things," you hear Vahn remark through your groans, lying alluringly on his side near you...he's eager to feel you, to fill you again, but Mizrah gave him his turn, he's showing the same courtesy; even if you find your eyes drawn to your skater's Gypsy Dancing-Boy physique. He's still hard for you, creamy with your juices, but you find your eyes squeezing shut as Mizrah's teeth find your throat.

You call out for him, proclaiming his name as you arch your hips upward to meet his thrust, sinking easily into your luxuriantly soft grip. "Go on...give it to me, please? You want to, I see it oh fuck, oh fuck ahhh, ahhhhhhh oh! OH! "

You know what he's doing - you sense the competition in the air between Vahn and Yusuf and it's tantalizing that your pleasure is the prize sought by these two men you adored. You pull your legs back to tilt the fundament of your core upward to him, digging your nails into his shoulders and gritting your teeth as he ruts you. The rhythm and tempo of his studded, curved girth is a tempo and force that straddles perfectly on the plateau of maximal pleasure, skirting pain. "That's what you've been wanting tonight, right? Ever since we started teasing you at the Brass Ring?" Yusuf's tongue runs under your lower lip as he beckons your clitoris with the tip of his finger, plucking you like the string of a sitar.

You can't keep quiet, each deep, studded thrust sending shockwaves of ecstasy from your soaking wet sex up through your whole torso - good god he's bringing his A-game tonight, bites climbing up your neck to whisper fierce love in your ear: "I'm the one who gives it to you best...You know it, you love it, you know I need you..." Mizrah trails off, holding himself within you, hilted such that his bejeweled crown is ground up against that place he and Ascher specially seem to hit.

"Cum for me baby," he commands, and the thrum of his voice in your lower belly triggers a wave of orgasm that splashes through your body. Each movement of his hips triggers a seismic rush, grounded through you and fucked against the mattress; this is the kind of rough, deep penetration you adored but it had to come with that utter security you feel with him and Vahn.

After the storm passes, your tawny-skinned guitarist kisses your lips softly and withdraws from your throbbing, messy sex. "That...Vahn...is how you make Isabel cum," he laughs proudly. You tilt your head, panting with cold lips and reach out to touch Vahn's leg, admiring the rock-hardness of his erection as a devious look crosses his pleasing features.

What happens next...it goes down in your memory as some of the absolute best fucking you've ever been treated to.

They treat you as beloved royalty - you love when they both kiss your body, and you're able to run your hands over theirs. Sandwiched between Vahn's tall, svelte hardness against your rangy back and Yusuf's powerful, warrior's physique pressing against your chest, they take turns inside of you.

Vahn's lovemaking is frenetic and hungry, greedy for your pleasure; as you straddle Yusuf, panting and sweating against his chest, the skater fucks you from behind; his youthful energy shakes you as his long cock, cut like Ascher's and Mizrah's, churns your juices to a thick cream. The sensation of his hands on your hips, Yusuf's on your pliant rear are enough to fulfill your fantasies; mind-blowing is the rhythmic sensation of Mizrah's frenum ladder grinding up and down your clit each time Vahn's hips impact you from behind; they twist a messy ejaculation forth from your pussy, soaking the sheets. They praise your talent, your beauty, the way you writhe for them.

To Mizrah, you present yourself lewdly on your knees, burying your face in Vahn's lap as you luxuriate his cock with your tongue, lips and hands. You cradle his balls and moan over his glans as Yusuf ruts you, holding your hips and giving it to you in that way that reminds you he's this...strong bad boy, your bad boy. Vahn's glans slides free from your lips as you run your mouth up and down his shaft with breathy, high pitch gasps each time Mizrah's cock traces the whole circuit of your sensitive, tight sex

"Fffffuck...I'm going to cum if you keep working me like that," Vahn whispers as you run your tongue in circles over his glans, gazing up at him with those fierce dark eyes.

"I'm getting there too," Mizrah confirms as he massages the head of his cock against your entrance with a messy, lewd sound before entering you again.

"I want...I want you both to cum inside of me," you breathe plaintively, thrusting forward when Mizrah's speed, his force increases. " AH fuck FUCK I WANT YOU BOTH, mmm...! Please, let me...let me lie back, you can fill me that way."

You make yourself comfortable against the pillows, lying back for them and opening your diaphanous, silken lips with your fingers, inviting them to you with a crook of your finger. "Come to me my loves, yesss..." you trail off as they both join you upon the bed.

You get to kiss them both, to enjoy the contrast of Vahn's soft lips and nurturing affection with Yusuf's fierce need and questing tongue, and it is the guitarist who enters you first. He mates you with that studded cock, and your eyes are drawn past his muscled stomach to the base of his penis, pounding you faster until: " NNNGH! HnnnHHGAAAAHHH YES! FFFFUCKKK I'm cumming hard, ahhh god, squeeze down Isabel yes YES! " his voice is hot in one ear, Vahn's kiss in the other, his slender body holding you close as Yusuf's ejaculatory heat pulses into you.

You just adore Yusuf's orgasms - they're the manliest you've experienced, and each pulse of his semen is punctuated by a thrust, splashing within you.

Vahn grins with almost sinister excitement that makes you laugh with need, his words cinnamon-scented against your collarbone: "My turn, Isabel. You want me to?"

As your man's cock pulls free, dripping cum over your bared mons, you turn your loving, starry-eyed gaze to Vahn and tug him over you. "Yesss...of course I do...I want you to feel good, like I feel."

The two of them exchange a grin. "So that was how you make Isabel cum, like you did earlier?" Vahn asks the beautiful metalhead reclining at your side, stroking his hand over your sensitive body.

"She likes it even more after I've marked her, don't you baby." You let out a long, low sound of need and nod as Vahn Svarapahn's manhood stretches and fills you once again, the potent thickness of your man's semen pushed deeper into your warmth. He isn't quite as girthy as Yusuf and lacks his adornment, slightly longer, and he uses that length game to advantage as his hips move faster at an upward angle. It's an epicurean delight as he loops his forearms under your knees.

And he fucks you hard . You hold on to Mizrah's forearm, crowing your delight through the whole experience, smacking Vahn's ass and grabbing, cheering him on. "You want me to cum in you?"

"YES!"

The bed shakes, the light on its fixture trembles with the force of your young lover's rut - the excitement lies not just in the way his glans crests out and slides against your clit, sticky with Yusuf's seed, how it stretches you open and slides smoothly back to the far reaches of your tunnel. A part of you knows he's showing off to Mizrah. It's a proud young buck's display that he, too, can pound and stir and fuck you to mind-bending release - you know he can, he's done it multiple times in a day. It endears you to them both that there's this sort of friendly competition running beneath the surface to please you.

"Give it to me, oh Vahn I love the way you fill me...I love how you both make me feel so fucking good - " your head sinks back into Yusuf's muscular embrace, gently biting and whispering encouragement to you.

Words once again turn to enchanted pink mist escaping your throat, swirling around in a hurricane of gasping sighs, a flood of your feminine juices, a thunderstorm of rippling shockwaves. It was as if your core was a drum and he was striking it, battering down the gate to your soul before you pull him in close to you. You clench him tightly as he empties himself within you, enjoying every last pump.

"Fuck fuck AaaaHHAAaa god, Isabel don't stop...!" he placates you as you roll your hips up to meet him, grabbing his ass and his arms and gulping down his vibrant energy.

Yusuf holds you close as you both reach climax, chuckling and nuzzling your hair - you're transfixed again by the sight of Vahn's penis slowly pulling free, creamy with all of you, rubbing your throbbing hard nub as his shaft slides free. The skate star's body drips with sweat, and you laugh and groan as he collapses at your side, the two of them gently kissing your breasts, your chest, your neck and jawline. You're afloat amidst their love, like a high energy particle suspended between two powerful magnets.