April and Her Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I—I just couldn't say no to her!"

"So how exactly did you handle four women at once?"

Kumar, burying his face in Carolyn's lap again, gave a hasty and mortified account of the festivities, and as he did so Carolyn's jaw dropped lower and lower.

"My God!" she exclaimed. "That sounds like a good old-fashioned orgy!"

"An orgy usually has a better mix of men and women."

"Oh, so you're experienced in orgies, eh?" She was, of course, teasing again.

"No, no! Of course not."

"Sorry, I didn't mean that. But really, it doesn't bother me."

"I can't believe that it doesn't."

"Well, look, I'm a realist. I know I'm not likely to win any Miss America contests anytime soon, and I'm fully aware of the irresistible appeal of sweet young things."

"Don't you ever say that!" Kumar burst out, looking at Carolyn almost viciously. "You—you appeal to me more than all those girls combined."

"That's very sweet of you, dear," Carolyn said, deeply touched.

Kumar still had his face buried in her lap, and now he seized great tufts of her nightgown and pulled it up to her waist. He had been driven wild by the heady scent emerging from her sex, and as he exposed it to his gaze he rubbed his face in her pubic hair and tentatively parted her moist labia.

"Oh, Kumar," Carolyn said incredulously, "you're not serious!"

He didn't reply—or, rather, his lips and tongue served as a reply. As Carolyn looked down at him in amazement, she couldn't help responding to his ministrations. She parted her legs widely so that he could get full access to her cleft, and he took the occasion to grab her bottom with both hands as he licked and sucked and nibbled.

As her breathing got more and more ragged, her chest rose and fell rapidly. And when, before she even expected it, her climax suddenly radiated out from her sex, she let out a scream that she quickly stifled with a hand slapped over her mouth. But she continued to moan inarticulately as she found herself unable to stop staring at the man whose head was still bobbing as he squeezed the last vestiges of her climax out of her.

"You're utterly shameless!" she gasped. "Didn't you get enough earlier?"

"No," he said flatly. "Because you weren't there."

And with that, he whipped the nightgown over the top of her head, drew her down into a supine position, and entered her with determination. Unlike his usual practice, he extended his arms so that he could peer down at her, as if from a great height, as he pumped into her. She looked up at him almost uncomprehendingly, as if he were a stranger whose seduction had inexorably led her to yield herself to him.

He came in a remarkably short time, but continued to look down at her with an almost unchanging expression as he deposited his seed deep within her. Only then did he lower himself so that he all but covered her with his own body. She relished the weight of him on her and wouldn't let him go until his member sled wetly out of her.

As he rolled off of her, she said, "Thank you for that." Thank you for thinking me just as desirable as those succulent teenagers, even if I'm more than twenty years older than them.

"They don't hold a candle to you," Kumar said almost dismissively.

"Oh, come on! I know some of them, and they're awfully cute."

"You know them?"

"Of course! I'm sure they've been here at least a few times."

"Well, Lindsey and Maryann seem to have had some prior experience, if you catch my meaning."

"Yeah. . . . I don't know them very well: April only got acquainted with them in high school."

"Then there's Melody."

Carolyn paused before replying: there was something strange in Kumar's voice when he spoke the young woman's name, and she picked up on that immediately.

"She's been over here a lot. April's known her since middle school."

"She . . ." Kumar stopped awkwardly, then went on: "She was a virgin."

"Yes, I suspected that. Never saw her with a guy. I hope you were nice to her."

"Of course I was!"

Then another thought struck Carolyn with horror. "You didn't do her in front of everyone, did you?"

"Good Lord, no! We went off to Lindsey's room."

"That's a relief."

"I know how important that is to a girl. I guess it is to a guy too, but more to a girl."

"Um, why exactly is it more important to a girl?"

Kumar lapsed into an uncomfortable silence, so Carolyn filled it for him. "You're thinking about the blood?"

"Not just that."

"Well, I think I know what you mean." You think girls get all emotional about the guy who deflowers them.

"You remember your first time, don't you?"

"Yeah, and I wish I didn't. I told you, it wasn't such a good experience."

"I'm sorry about that. I just wanted to make sure Melody had a nice one."

"I'm sure she did."

Kumar let out a huge sigh. "God, I'm tired!"

"I'm not surprised."

He looked at her sourly. "I think it's time to go to sleep."

"Okay."

But before they did so, Kumar wrapped Carolyn in his arms and gave her a good squeeze. And he whispered in her ear: "I think I love you more than all those girls combined."

"That's sweet of you, dear, but you'd better not let April hear that. Or Melody."

12