April and Her Friends Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But how did you get into the picture?"

This was where Melody had to be careful. She didn't think the whole story of that wild party with Lindsey and the others would go over very well with Rohit: he might think her a— Best not to think about it. So she said:

"Well, I just met him, and we really took to each other. And so we just ended up . . ." She trailed off.

"And Carolyn didn't mind that either? And April?"

"I suppose not," she said, quite unconvincingly.

He let out a little snort. "Lucky guy! Quite a little harem he had there!"

"Rohit!" Melody chided, but she realized she didn't have very strong moral ground to stand on.

"It's just hard to take in," he said, shaking his head.

"He—he's a wonderful man."

"I can tell that."

"But when he decided to marry Carolyn, both April and I felt we should not be with him anymore."

"Do you miss him?" Rohit asked quietly.

"No!" Melody said immediately, feeling that she was obligated to say that. "Well, okay, a little—I mean, he did deflower me. That's a big deal to a girl."

"I'm sure it is. It's a big deal to guys—at least some guys—when they lose their virginity too."

The emphasis that Rohit put on those words was not lost on Melody. She looked him right in the face and gave him a long, long kiss. "I know it is. You're my man now—that's all that matters."

"And April doesn't see him anymore?"

"I don't think so." She couldn't help adding: "She has—other amusements."

"Does she?" Rohit said, raising his eyebrows.

"Let's not talk about it. What she does with herself—and her body—is her business, not ours."

Rohit lapsed into silence, and Melody could tell that his mind was full of all kinds of lurid fantasies about what April was doing with that scrumptious body of hers. And she wasn't happy about it.

"You'd better keep your hands off of her!" Melody warned. She couldn't help remembering what April herself had jokingly said when she first heard about Melody's involvement with Rohit: Can I borrow him sometime?

"Me?" Rohit protested. "I wouldn't dream of touching her."

"She's pretty seductive!"

"I can see that. But you're all I need."

That simple utterance filled Melody's eyes with tears again. She hugged Rohit tightly and wouldn't let go for a long, long time. She felt him harden a bit and wondered if he was really in the mood for some action—but then he said, "We'd better go to sleep."

And she realized that that was probably the best thing they could do. They both had a lot to think about.

12