April & Summer encounter

Story Info
Possible DUI squirts on a Police Officer.
1.2k words
4.18
4.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story in a very small part is true, the rest of it is 100% fantasy so I hope you enjoy.

It was a warn July Saturday morning at 2am and I was driving eastbound on 6th Street and saw a white BMW waving and crossing the lanes of travel several times. I followed for a few blocks thinking I had a drunk driver in front of me due to the poor driving. I turned on my emergency red and blue lights and the driver pulled into the old Kmart store. Because the store is closed, all of the streetlights in the parking lot are not work, so I is extremely dark in the parking lot.

I walked up to the BMW and see a lone female driver. I noticed she was breathing very heavily, and her legs were twitching, and she would not look at me. I asked if everything was ok and she said with hesitation, "Yes." I asked her for her driver's license and paperwork for the vehicle. The female had to reach over on the right front passenger floorboard for her purse. When she leaned over, I saw she was wearing a sundress and no panties.

The woman was identified as April Rogers, and she was 33yrs old. I asked April where she was coming from and she said, "A friend's house". Suddenly she started breathing heavily again and I thought I heard a soft gasp and a moan. I again asked if everything was ok, and she started to reply but her breathing became even more heavy, and she tilted her head backwards and moaned again. Finally, she stopped her breathing, and with her head tilted towards me, I could see her eyes rolled backwards and her right hand came up to her right breast and began massaging it. I again asked if everything was ok and suddenly, I heard another woman's voice say, "Tell him who I am and what I am doing to you!" With your head still tilted towards me, you opened your eyes, and I could see a look of panic on her face. I asked April if she was in danger and she smiled and said, "No." I said what is going on her waiting for either April or the unknown female voice to say something.

Just as I was about to request a backup unit, April, said, "No don't need to call anyone else, she is my girlfriend and she is........ well, let me show you." April opened her legs, and I could immediately see what I knew to be a pink Lush remote toy sticking out of her shaved dripping wet pussy. The girlfriend who I would later learn was Summer Madison and she lived in Palm Springs Ca. I would later learn Summer if a Police Detective and is lesbian (More on that later). April while from Palm Springs, she is traveling nurse and is living in Tacoma. April is bisexual and a submissive and Summer is her Domme Mistress.

I heard Summer say, April was a good girl today and she was rewarding her and asked if I liked what I was seeing to which I said, "Oh very much so." Summer said good. Now watch as I tease her. I could hear the buzzing of the Lush and saw April begin to breath heavy again and she was squirming in her seat, and I could tell she was about to cum, however Summer stopped the toy and April came back down. This went on for about 15 minutes. April was begging Summer to let her cum, but she refused and would only talk dirty to April, making it even harder for her to want to cum.

Summer asked if I wanted to watch her cum and said, "To be honest, I want to make her cum if you would allow that?" Summer paused and said, "I like the sound of that, what do you think April should that nice officer touch you and make you cum?" April smiled and said, "God yes, please let him......"

April opened the driver's door and turned in the seat to face me while still sitting behind the wheel. I leaned down and removed the Lush for her dripping wet pussy, only to give it to her to suck her juices and making it even more wet. After she did so, I moved it back to her pussy and began running the toy up and down the folds of her pussy lips, then suddenly, to her sweet tight ass and inserted the Lush in her ass. April gasped and moaned, "Oh my god he put it in my ass!" Summer complimented me on my choice and said, "This is going to be even more fun than I expected" as she turned it on, and April moaned. I then began to finger fuck April and after several minutes she looked into my eyes and said, "OH MY GOD I AM GOING TO CUM!"

I began to pull my finger out of her pussy and like a demon, April yelled out, "No....... I need more......" April grabbed my left forearm and began pulling my fingers inside her. April yelled out "More...... Another finger, give me more!!" I slipped a second finger inside and she again yelled out "More........" while pulling on my forearm. I slipped a third finger inside, then a fourth and April Screamed "More, give me more!!!!" While I was fingering her with four fingers inside, I began using my thumb to rub and clitty. I must say, her clitty was beautiful, it was larger than I had seen before and when licked, sucked, nibble or rubbed, it made her go crazy. I smiled and slowly began working my large fist inside her pussy. I was working it in and out slowly, picking up the pace a bit as I was able to get more and more of my large left hand inside her. April continued screaming, "More I need more fuck me with your fist!!!" I could feel I had hit the back wall of her vagina, her cervix smashed. I looked up and she was looking down and me and could tell she was able to cum when her eyes rolled in the back of her head again, her head flew backwards, her eyes wide open and she screamed out, "OH MY GOD I AM CUMMING......." With that I fist fucked her harder and dropped my mouth to her clitty and began sucking and nibbling on it. Suddenly and started squirting cum all over my face and uniform. April's leg began to shake violently, and she came for a solid two minutes and collapsed into the seat and moaned as I pulled my fist out of her. My face and uniform were soaking wet, and I still had an hour left in my shift.

I told Summer and April this was the highlight of my career and thanked her for allowing me to help her. April recovered and all she could say was that was the best orgasm she has had from a guy. April got out of the car and gave me a hug and grabbed my hard cock. April told Summer he is hard as a rock, and she just smiled at me.

To be continued.....