April Does the Freshman Dorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,167 Followers

Whether that rumor was true or not, April stopped spending time with Alex after that night. Everyone assumed that he had gone too far with the threesome.

6. DANIEL

We never confirmed this story with Daniel, since he left halfway through the year to transfer to another school, but pieced it together from the other guys.

Daniel was a popular guy in the dorm and he had a going-away party in the dorm lounge that everyone attended. April was there, too, and got drunk on the cheap vodka being passed around. At one point, Bill heard her whispering to Daniel, "I've got a going-away present for you later."

Sure enough, a few hours later Danny walked by Daniel's room and saw it slightly open. He peeked inside and saw April sitting on Daniel's desk, naked, while Daniel stood over her, thrusting into her cunt. April's bare tits were bouncing slowly in rhythm to the thrusts, her drunkenly smiling and staring into Daniel's eyes.

"Will you remember this when you're gone?" she slurred.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," Daniel grunted. "It'll be the best memory I'll have!"

That was the first time Danny had seen April naked, or in fact any girl naked, and the way he described it to us made it clear that he had spent a lot of time repeating it over and over in his mind.

7. WILLIAM

April let William fuck her tits. William had a tit-fucking fetish, and he was not shy about talking about it. He would brag about all the girls he had tit-fucked, and it sometimes seemed that he enjoyed it more than sex.

He and April shared a class together and were otherwise friendly, but that didn't stop him from asking for a titty-fuck now and then. She always laughed off his requests, but she was always interested in hearing about his conquests. Sometimes while walking down the campus or getting lunch he would point to a girl and nod.

"No! Not her?" April said once. "But her boobs look so small."

"They were," he grimaced. "Not the best night."

William finally got his chance halfway through the year when April needed to write an essay for her composition class. She hadn't spent any time on it and didn't realize until the week it was due that it was the most important grade in the class. William offered to write it for her on one condition.

"Let me guess: you get to fuck my tits?" April asked.

"Smart girl," William said.

"Let's see how the grade comes out first," April stalled. But the next week she got the essay back and found she got an "A."

That night she reluctantly went to William's room to make good on her promise. William was already waiting for her, not even dressed up or changed from earlier in the day.

"So how is this going to go?" she asked. "Do I lie down, or what?"

"Have you really never done this before?" William asked.

"No, I told you! It's not going to be gross, is it?"

"No, just take off your top and sit down, and I'll go to town on those tits, and then we'll go get a drink to celebrate."

April couldn't help but giggle at the silliness of his comment. "Okay," she said. "But you're paying for the drinks."

She sat down and pulled off her shirt. She had been worried about wearing a nice bra in case it got cum on it, so she had just worn a sports bra, but William didn't seem to notice. He was already dropping his pants, revealing an average sized cock.

"God, I can't believe this, you're really going to fuck my tits," she sighed, and then pulled off her bra, releasing her breasts. William gave out a loud whistle. "Wow, this is going to be the best, I can already tell."

William lubed up his dick and started pumping it up and down April's cleavage while she held her tits together. "Oh, fuck, April, this is better than I imagined," he groaned. "Your tits are so big and creamy, god I love your nipples," and he started pinching her nipples lightly.

April held her breasts pushed together, watching William's cock slip up and down her cleavage. At that new angle, she was a little more impressed by the size of William's dick, but the whole thing still felt like a waste of time to her.

Finally, William groaned, "I'm about to cum!" and a second later his cock exploded. The first shot of cum hit April's chin, and the rest started coating her breasts. April watched it shooting away, while William groaned.

True to his word, William bought April drinks that night at a bar where he had a fake ID. The two of them laughed about it for the rest of the school year but they never repeated it.

8. JAMES

April hooked up with James in the middle of spring semester in his room. April had gone with some friends to see James sing in his acapella group, and afterwards everyone went to a dorm party to drink. The two of them ended up stumbling back to the dorm, and as they walked upstairs James told April to come to his room. April was feeling suggestible so she agreed.

As the two of them walked down the hall to his dorm, they saw Danny walking to the bathroom. April waved at Danny, and Danny sadly waved back, knowing what James and April were up to. April felt a little bad - she had just hung out with Danny earlier that day, and she knew how he felt about her, and now he was seeing her go hook up with his dorm mate.

When they got back to James's room, April only wanted to do some making out, but once they started she ended up letting him fuck her. He came very quickly, even with a condom on, but made up for it by going down on her until she had an orgasm. Still, she didn't hook up with James again.

9. JACOB

April hooked up with Jacob while the two of them were in a play together for the theater department. They had been cast as two supporting roles that didn't spend much time on stage, which gave them a lot of time together backstage.

During the first few rehearsals, April spent most of the free time in the girls' dressing room studying while waiting for her scene, but then Jacob stopped by while he was wondering the halls bored. The two of them chatted and ended up spending the rest of the rehearsal hanging out.

April thought Jacob was cute and funny so she didn't mind hanging out with him. For the first couple of rehearsals the two of them just talked, but at the last dress rehearsal Jacob leaned in to kiss her, and April responded. They made out until the stage manager knocked on the door to tell April her first scene was coming up, and April ran out to do her scene.

When she came back to the dressing room, Jacob was still there, and they continued kissing and feel each other up until the stage manager knocked on the door again for April's second scene.

April suddenly realized that she hadn't changed into her dress for the second scene. "Oh shit!" she shouted and rushed to the closet. She hurriedly pulled off her shirt and had pulled her jeans down halfway before she even remembered that Jacob was still in the room, staring at her. She didn't have time to ask him to leave, though, so she finished taking off her jeans and then yanked her bra off, exposing her naked breasts to Jacob. He got a lengthy eyeful watching them jiggle and bounce freely while she grabbed the dress and pulled it up over her legs.

When she finally tucked her tits into the dress, she winked at him and said, "Lucky day for you!" He grinned and said, "I know!"

The next night was opening night, and as before, Jacob came into April's dressing room during the show. The two immediately began making out again. This time they were much more aggressive and in a few minutes April had pulled Jacob's dick out of his pants. She bent down and sucked him off for a few minutes until he unloaded his balls into her mouth.

The two relaxed and chatted until April left to go to her first scene. When she came back, Jacob was still there.

"Hoping for a show again?" she teased.

"Got front-row seats!" he said, and she laughed. This time she undressed more slowly and sexily, like a striptease, until once again she was only in her panties. Before she could put on the dress, Jacob walked up to her and began kissing her again.

April was surprised that he was ready to go so soon after having cum, but she grabbed his cock through his jeans and felt that it was rock hard. Within a few seconds her panties were on the floor and Jacob had her bent over the vanity shelf with his cock inside her. She was so wet from before that he had no problem slipping into her easily. Jacob was very sexually experienced for a freshman and managed to pound April into two intense orgasms before he pulled out and spurted his cum on the floor.

For the rest of the show's run they repeated this pattern: April would give Jacob a blowjob before her first scene, and the two of them would fuck before April's second scene. They got caught one time, when the stage manager wanted to remind Jacob about something and walked in on April sucking his dick. The stage manager gasped and she ran out of the room. Jacob and April laughed and shrug it off. Jacob actually ended up dating the stage manager soon after, and April later joked was only because she got a look at Jacob's cock and wanted to try it herself.

10. MASON

April hooked up with Mason after the end of a particularly rowdy dorm party in the spring. A bunch of us were all drinking in the lounge when someone put on a playlist someone brought. Eventually some of the girls started dancing, including April and another girl, Kathy. Kathy was another girl who liked partying, and although April and Kathy weren't close friends, when they were together at a party they enjoyed getting rowdy together.

This one was no different, as the two of them started grinding together as they danced and pawed at each other's bodies. The guys cheered them on, and soon they started kissing each other and grabbing each other's tits.

"Take it off!" Alan said.

"Let's see titties!" Parker joined in.

Kathy started lifting up April's shirt, and April let her, lifting her arms up as Kathy could pull it up and over her head, leaving her in just a black bra. The guys cheered more, and a couple started dancing with them.

April danced for a minute like that, with her tits jiggling openly in her bra. Then she turned Kathy toward her and started unbuttoning Kathy's shirt, trying to return the favor. The guys started oohing, ready to see another piece of clothing come off, and Kathy didn't stop her.

April assumed Kathy was also wearing a bra, but when she opened the button halfway down her shirt she saw only skin. She shrieked in surprise, and the two of them burst into laughter.

"Kathy's not wearing a bra!" April announced to everybody. Kathy blushed and grinned as we everyone started hooting. She started dancing, her cleavage exposed and her nipples popping in and out of her half-buttoned shirt.

For a bit longer the two of them danced, with all the guys straining to see glimpses of Kathy's nipples. Kathy had a small, perky set of A-cups, and as she danced the shirt opened wider and wider, and soon her tits were almost fully exposed.

"Now do April!" Jacob said.

Kathy reached for April's bra, but April stopped her. "Wait a minute, that's not fair," April said. "Why aren't we seeing some dicks?"

"Yeah!" Kathy said. "Take off those pants!"

"Kathy will blow whosever dick she sees!" April blurted out. Kathy shrieked and slapped April's arm and the two of them burst into giggles.

"If she promises!" Bill said. "Who wants to get a blowjob from Kathy?"

The guys all laughed and volunteered, but none of us took our pants off. We all assumed Kathy wouldn't actually do it.

"Come on!" April said. "Who's gonna show it off?"

"You first!" Liam said.

"No way, you first—" April said, but Kathy suddenly grabbed the bottom of April's bra cups and yanked them up. April screamed and clapped her hands over her exposed tits, but Kathy kept pulling, and to stop her bra from being destroyed April released her hands and let Kathy yank it off, leaving her topless.

The guys cheered now that April's lovely C-cups were fully exposed to them. By this point in the year most of us had hooked up with April, but it didn't make it any less exciting to see her half-naked.

April turned to Liam. "Okay, NOW you guys!"

Liam turned around to the guys. "I'll do it. Anyone else need a blowjob?"

"How about Danny?" Alan said.

We all turned to look at Danny, sitting in the corner, watching his dream girl April dancing topless. At the mention of his name, he looked shocked.

"Yeah, Danny!" Kathy said. "Let's see it!"

Danny started stammering out, "no," but Kathy and April advanced on him.

"Danny, we'll both suck your dick if you take it out!" April said.

Danny stopped. He probably never had had a blowjob before and now he had his crush, naked to the waist, telling him she and another hot girl would go down on him if he had the courage to pull his dick out in front of all his dormmates.

Unfortunately for Danny, he froze for just a second too long. Across the room, Mason shouted, "wait, if that's the deal, then yeah!" and unzipped his fly. April and Kathy turned just in time to see him pull out a huge snake of a dick, about 6 inches long and not even hard.

They both shrieked and laughed. "It's too big!" Kathy said.

"Come on, you promised!" Mason said, and ran at Kathy and April, flopping his dick at them, who ran away from it, their tits bouncing all around the room. All the other guys jumped out of the way in the commotion, trying to avoid Mason's dick while keeping Kathy and April from escaping the room. Danny was immediately forgotten.

Mason eventually "cornered" Kathy against the wall, and held his dick up to her while she laughed and tried to slap it away. April jumped on his back and he started spinning her around, until suddenly Nate, the RA, stepped in. Everyone stopped as he stared at the scene of Mason, his dick out of his fly, with a topless April on his back and an open-shirted Kathy on her butt behind him, and everyone else drinking. "Everyone out!" he shouted, and we all scrambled out of the lounge.

We found out later that Mason ran out of the lounge with April still on his back, down the hall and into his room, with Kathy running behind them. Mason told us that the three of them laughed about the entire incident, and April stayed topless, since her shirt and bra were still in the lounge. Mason said that she was topless, it was only fair he stayed naked, too, and pulled his pants all the way off, fulling exposing his dick.

Kathy and April spent a few minutes oohing at the size of Mason's dick, which they both agreed was the biggest they had ever seen. Their attention made it swell up to its full length of about 9 inches, which made them marvel even more. Soon Kathy reached out and started stroking it.

"How about that double blowjob?" Mason urged. "You guys promised!"

"That offer was for Danny, not you," April said, even as she and Kathy bothand got on their knees in front of Mason.

"Yeah, well, he waited too long," Mason said.

"That's true," Kathy said, and she kissed the tip of Mason's dick.

"Poor Danny," April sighed, and started kissing it too. Soon both April and Kathy were taking turns sucking on Mason's dick while he stood over them. April had never given a blowjob with another girl before, and she let Kathy take the lead, mostly just stroking his shaft and only popping it into her mouth when Kathy needed a break.

After a few minutes, Kathy got up and walked to Mason's bed and pulled off her jeans and panties. She laid down on the bed and said, "I need that in me."

Mason pulled his cock out of April's mouth and dutifully walked over to the bed. He pulled Kathy forward so he was standing over her, her legs dangling off the bed, then pulled her legs over his shoulders and started working his cock into her. Even as lubed up as he was from the blowjobs, his size made it difficult for him to slide right in, so he gently worked it into Kathy's cunt as she gasped and moaned.

April wasn't sure what to do, so she got on the bed and started kissing Kathy and fondling her tits. Eventually Mason started got his dick all the way into Kathy and started pumping in and out of her. Kathy started cumming right away, but Mason wasn't near finished, so he kept pumping until Kathy had a second orgasm, then he pulled out and sprayed a massive load all over Kathy's stomach while April watched. He was hoping April would try to catch some of it in her mouth, but she didn't.

The three of them hung out a bit longer after that. Mason was hoping he might be able to fuck April, too, but before he was ready again she said she was tired and went back to her room. Mason and Kathy fucked one more time before Kathy spent the night.

The next morning Danny brought April her shirt and bra from the lounge. He remembered to pick it up when everyone was leaving. April thanked him and said he was a sweet friend, and the two of them went out and got a coffee.

11. ALAN

Alan was one of those annoying guys who hooks up with girls by wearing them down until they agree to hook up just to get the guy away. That's how it worked with April, too.

Almost as soon as school started, he was hanging around her, trying to flirt with her. It turned her off enormously, but she was too nice to tell him to get lost, so she tolerated it as long as she could.

Finally one night in the winter, April had come back to the dorm very drunk from a party, and Alan caught her on the way back to the dorm. He tried to act concerned about her safety and offered to help her up the stairs or get her coffee. April was tired of dealing with him, but was a little horny, so she told him to help her to her room.

Once he came in, she ordered him to take off his shoes and get into bed. Then she made him take off her jeans and eat her out for an hour. She was hoping that this would exhaust him to the point that he wouldn't ever bother her again, but he was surprisingly skilled with his tongue, and she ended up having multiple orgasms.

After an hour, he was still going strong, but April was exhausted and wanted to get the night over with, so she made him stand back up and took his cock in her mouth. She blew him until he came in her mouth, and then ordered him out while his pants were still down.

The end result was not what April had hoped for, Alan still hung around, trying to repeat that night. To our knowledge, it didn't happen again.

12. BILL

Bill hooked up with April just once, but right in middle of the dorm lounge. He was there studying for a philosophy exam and lost track of time until April walked in on her way home. The dorm's front door opened into the lounge, so they both immediately saw each other. April was a little drunk from an impromptu weeknight party, and Bill was ready for a break, so when she asked what he was doing he was happy to talk.

The two of them spent some time discussing philosophy, and the minutes turned to an hour, then two. As they talked they started flirting more and more, until eventually Bill leaned in and kissed April. She responded, and the two of them started making out for a few minutes.

April was waiting for Bill to invite her up to his room, but to her surprise he took her hand and placed it on his exposed dick right there in the dorm lounge. He had taken it out while they had been kissing! April was a little miffed that he didn't even have the class to take her upstairs, but she was too drunk to consider stopping, so she just went along and started giving him a handjob as they kissed.

After a few minutes, Bill started moaning, "I'm about to cum...okay, I'm going to cum..." April got the sense that he wanted to finish in her mouth, which made her even more annoyed. She started stroking him harder while pointing his dick up toward him, and in a few seconds he groaned and started shooting cum all over his shirt.

"Mmmm, that was nice," April said, although Bill was obviously upset that he was covered in his own jizz in the middle of the dorm lounge. April didn't care, though — she went upstairs to bed, and the two of them barely spoke again after that.

clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,167 Followers