April Does the Freshman Dorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,134 Followers

"How about a bet?" Carter suggested. "Whoever gets the lower score has to go down on the other one, with no returning the favor."

"You better have a good tongue," April said in response, and the two of them went back to quizzing each other.

The day of the final, Carter and April went into the exam room together and finished around the same time. They went and got a celebratory coffee. They didn't mention the bet at all, so Carter wasn't sure if April was willing to follow through, especially if he won. But the next morning the final grades were released, Carter was astonished: April had scored the highest grade in the class.

He went to her dorm room that afternoon and she opened the door grinning. "Well well, someone here to pay their bet?" she grinned.

Carter leaned in to kiss her, and she responded, as she led her into her room. Then she jumped on the bed and swiftly pulled her pants off, baring her pussy to him. "Get to work," she said.

Carter immediately got down on his knees and started eating April out. He wasn't an expert, but he was good enough, and in a few minutes April started cumming on his mouth, groaning intensely as she firmly gripped his head.

She lay on the bed, eyes closed, breathing heavily, which Carter took as an opportunity. He swiftly undid his fly and lifted her legs on his shoulders. As she opened her eyes in surprise, she pushed his cock into her cunt. She gasped, "oh, you bastard!"

Carter started pounding into her. "We said no return favors!" she moaned and she started meeting his hips. Carter grabbed her tits through her shirt and started groping them.

"Oh fuck, you lied to me!" she moaned. "oh, fuck fuck fuck, you're such a liar! This isn't part of the bet, fuck fuck oh god..."

Carter kept pounding her until April shuddered out another orgasm. "ooohhhhh, you asshole, ohhhh god, fuck fuck!" she gasped.

Carter started moaning. "Fuck, April, I'm gonna come!"

April suddenly realized Carter didn't have a condom, and shouted, "in my mouth, in my mouth!"

Carter pulled out and April jumped down in time to catch Carter's jizz as he unloaded into her mouth.

The two of them hung out for a while after that, both naked from the waist down, until they got dressed and went out for another coffee.

20. DANNY

April finally hooked up with Danny on move-out day, the last day in the freshman dorms. April was going back home for the summer, so it was her last day on campus. She was packing up the last of her books and clothes in her dorm room when Danny knocked on the door.

April had spent the week partying and hooking up with different guys, so she was exhausted and didn't really want to see anyone, but because it was Danny she let him in. He sat down on the bed and the two of them chatted about the summer while April packed.

After a while April began noticing that Danny was more awkward than usual, and asked him if something was wrong. Danny started crying, and told April that he had been in love with her since the day he met her.

April had guessed that Danny had a crush on her, but didn't realize it was that bad. She instantly felt sorry for him, sitting on her bed in tears. But at the same time, she had no interest in any relationship with him, even more so now that she knew he never made a move to ask her out or show any confidence in himself.

Still, April didn't want him to be completely humiliated, so she leaned in and kissed him.

"Listen," she said. "Let's have this one moment together, and then we'll say goodbye," she said. Danny recognized that she was suggesting the two of them have sex and then that would be the end of their friendship, and he took it. He kissed her back.

The two of them had very awkward sex. Danny was a virgin and fumbled his way around April's body, kissing too hard and fingering her too much, and when he finally penetrated her, he couldn't build a satisfying enough rhythm, so eventually April pulled him out of her and sucked him off until he came into her mouth. As soon as he finished, she gently got him out of her room.

For the rest of college, Danny and April barely spoke. Danny later told us he recognized how unfair he had been to make April feel so sorry for him that they had pity sex, and he was so embarrassed he could barely even make eye contact with her across campus.

clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,134 Followers