All Comments on 'April Fool - No Longer'

by gordo12

Sort by:
  • 172 Comments (Page 2)
Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Great short BTB Story. 5 stars

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Excellent, why no stars? to click?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would have given it a 5 but there was not a place to vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like it but can't vote, sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Far too short, there's so much more story to be told. It's a clever story and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Short, sweet, to the point and FUNNY! I would give it 5 stars but.... can't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would very much like to give this 5 stars. Can't. No stars to vote with.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

Amusing! Well done, FULL FIVE-Stars! But as the voting stars are MISSING, I think that LITEROTICA.com will have transcribe them in from the comments boxes, probably plus an extra 100 - 200% correctional adjustment?

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

Or were the missing stars the April-Fool joke-of-the-Day?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Another great 750 word bitch burning. It’s past time for Scorpio to write again.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ☀☀☀☀☀

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a bitch!!! It couldn't have happened to a nicer person!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe the best 750 word project I've ever read. Blunt and in your face, just as it should be. Strike fast and cut deep. End her without the B.S of "we can work it out ". You can't. Move along, nothing is left.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 2 years ago

Nothing special, but at least it was different. If i had been allowed i would have given it 4*

KRD19254KRD19254almost 2 years ago

6******, Hooyah, Salutes so very original and profound. Ya did real good with on this one; and you got her to willfully confess over her social media - outstanding!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such a great premise, you could have hit this out of the ball park with your creativity. Sadly you chose a fast easy ending. You are better than this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yep!

gordo12gordo12almost 2 years agoAuthor

@ANON: While I always appreciate comments, I have to point out the story beginning. Perhaps you missed that warning.

"This is a 750-word story."

The 750-word story exercise is an annual event on Literotica where authors write stories (164 last time) around with EXACTLY 750 words. Could I have done more, sure, but not with 750 words. It wasn't a fast easy ending; it was the ending that fits into a limited format.

You must begin, set the scene and write a credible ending, all within 750 words. It helps to make your writing more concise in that you start to realize when you're getting wordy. I encourage you to try it if you write at all. It's an excellent exercise, and I quite enjoy the challenge.

I'd like to think that the creativity and story quality was excellent considering the limitations. Many others have thought so. But thank you for your "creativity" and "I'm better than this" comment. I liked that part. 😀

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Always look under the bed you never know what you may find. Excellent story with so few words.

FireFox59FireFox59over 1 year ago

Not usually a fan of the 750 word thing but this one is excellent. Well done.

dawg997dawg997over 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this quickie. I've only recently found your stories, Hidden Boss and Homeless, and I enjoyed them immensely. I'll definitely be reading more of them!

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 1 year ago

Oh that was good! LMAO. Thanks

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Really good and original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a well done 5.

bent16cabent16caover 1 year ago

Can I vote 5 twice ? Just excellent ! ! !

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

No voting stars present. I would have given it five stars.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

LOL better than 5 stars

Just_GymJust_Gymover 1 year ago

No fair! I want to give it 5 stars but I can't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

super stat writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How do we rate this? Short and fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, VERY clever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on a great Story . Heck I thought I did good sending pictures and a video to my ex's family

woodrangewoodrangeover 1 year ago

Short sweet and to the point. Great story

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

Great story, very different. Just one little gripe that the author might think about. I can't believe that a cheating wife would become a bitch overnight because of her cheating, slightly different behaviour, yes, daydreaming, yes, guilt feelings, yes, being over affectionate, yes, a birch I doubt it. I was cheated on by only my second serious boyfriend, but he was never anything but nice. It's amazing how many lit author's call into this trap, writing in the LW section. Sorry could only give 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To Helen 1899- I know all people react differently when they are cheating. But it is very common, with wives who are doing this to lose all respect for their husband, and start to treat him like shit. I believe it is the same defense mechanism women use, when they are dumped, and don’t want to let another man close to them. Sometimes this attitude is exacerbated when the husband points out to the wife how she is changing. For instance, if their sex life is suffering( as it usually does) , she will blame it on him, to deflect the guilt she is feeling. I believe it is not unlike a drug addict who is constantly lying to his family about it. Eventually, it will destroy their relationship with the spouse, and family. 5 stars.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

The joke's on her!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ouch! That’s cold! But not nearly as cold as her cheating on him with his best friend.

Short, sweet, and well done.

gordo12gordo12about 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind comment. 😁

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Always on the search for new and clever plots. You nailed it sir.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story. Would live to read the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ooh that was inventively funny clever and wicked. Loved it BardnotBard

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit8 months ago

Hahaha! Highly-amusing nonsense, well-done, I really enjoyed it!

DO keep writing or, should I just say "keep your end up"!

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Short, sweet and FUNNY! 5 stars. DMW aka Sumnut96

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thanks, Gordo, I love it. Short, sweet, and Bam!

Busted and served in one fell swoop. Ya gotta love it. Thanks for sharing.

5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

GREAT!!!!!!! You did good man. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

great idea I wish I'd thought of it a long time ago. eh Theresa or is it Ann now :-))

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wicked cruel. (But effective?)

FluidswallowerFluidswallower4 months ago

Good one!! Thanks for a fun read!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice! Funny! 5 stars.

imhaplessimhapless4 months ago

Cute -- 5*; shows that a story doesn't have to be long to be good. No more words would have made it any better.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would have liked for this one to have been fleshed out more.

gordo12gordo124 months agoAuthor

@Anon: "Would have liked for this one to have been fleshed out more."

I appreciate your comment, but the rules of the 750 events call for 750 words. Period. (Some wiggle room because different software programs count words differently)

I couldn't flesh it out anymore. Sorry.

I guess a lot of readers don't understand the reasoning behind the Author's 750 event. 750 is the minimum amount of words that Literotica will accept for a story. It evolved from there as an exercise in writing. Writing has to be precise and taut with no wasted words yet get your story across. It teaches you something. Authors have a tendency to be too wordy and need to learn the skills of doing more with less. Try it sometime and see how you do! 😁

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Brilliantly played by the husband.

LessursnommisLessursnommis3 months ago

Sweet, no delay for agonizing months or years.

NoBullAlNoBullAl2 months ago

A little far fetched but a fun read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Short but powerful.

Remember this is make-believe, so don't insult the author by complaining about flaws.

BrasskittyBrasskitty9 days ago

SHORT but well lined to the point.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergordo12@gordo12
806 Followers
Nov 2020 A change in my comment policy: I've allowed commenters free reign in the past. Unfortunately, a few have abused that. Therefore, if you post shit, you'll get deleted. Nov 2020 Sorry for not keeping this up. Two new stories coming. One for the Winter Contest called "H...