All Comments on 'April Fools Blind Date'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Backfired on the Moms. Loved it

zooliciouszooliciousabout 1 year ago

I think both Moms need a good spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

P.S. Don't get too serious; learn to take things a little more lightly, a little more objectively, without divorcing them from the context in light of which they were intended to comprehended. With that said, Happy April Fool's Day!

***

The willingness to engage in foeticide, or be complicit in engagement thereof, is now regarded as the touchstone of "sense of responsibility!" Wow! The author in his LitE bio says: "Stop by and read the stories my perverted mind has come up with." Definitely some perversions these are, huh!

This perverted offering looks like it celebrates the degeneracy of a vacuous civilization which is at the pinnacle of its decadence.

Fasten your seatbelts as I bring some of my own perversions. Letting go of what hitherto bound us as a people is extremely liberating, and makes you feel lighter than air; as if you're floating in air. But it's a freefall. In as much as it feels liberating, there's only one way it takes you: downwards and only downwards from there... And finally when the body hits the ground, the sound of skull cracking open is... perversely musical.

There's a lot of substance in what Ra's al Ghul once said: "When a forest grows too wild, a purging fire is inevitable and natural."

...However, there's also a strong possibility that I'm interpreting this totally wrong, and in fact this offering was intended as an allegorical satire. In that case, superb job, author. Well, now that I come to think of it, superb job anyways, author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dreadful. Totally lacking in credibility and rather immature throughout.

BadpatchBadpatchabout 1 year ago

Good stuff. Nicely plotted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good back and forth narrative between what the mothers were saying and what their kids were doing, it made the story a lot more fun. Glad it turned out very well for Eva and Charles; it was probably a good thing they didn't know about each other.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxabout 1 year ago

Good story… but personally would have preferred them to have actually gotten together and had kids together.

fixer43fixer43about 1 year ago

So I'm a little confused about the relationships. The Backstory says Martha and Diedra are first cousins, yet Charles and Eva called them 'Auntie'. That also would make Charles and Eva second cousins at best. There are no legal or otherwise restrictions that I know of for them hooking up.

And kind of a dirty trick on the part of the mothers-would serve them right if Eva got knocked up and they decided to get married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Went downhill with the breast implant. 36C is so much better than 38DD. Why do writers all think that all men want huge breasts? Smaller, firm breasts are much better. Also, hated the name calling (whore, slut) during the sex scene. Then their mothers tell them who they are to each other instead of them finding out on their own. That would've been so much better. Lastly, they should've ended up together instead of just fuck buddies. Overall, good start but it fell apart in the middle and completely collapsed by the end. 3*

DanDraperDanDraperabout 1 year agoAuthor

@ recent anonymous who mentioned about the breast implants. I never mentioned her breast size, I decided to just mention she had implants and leave it to the readers imagination of how big it was going to be. For all you know she could've been small chested and got implants to become a C.

DanDraperDanDraperabout 1 year agoAuthor

@fixer43 2nd cousins may be more legal in most places, but that still doesn't mean there isn't a taboo about it. Majority of people don't go after their cousins, no matter how distant in the gene pool they are, because they find it unacceptable.

DanDraperDanDraperabout 1 year agoAuthor

@collin4xxx I thought about it, it probably would've worked, but I felt that would not have worked with the flow of the story.

rutherford366rutherford366about 1 year ago

Loved this one. I wish there was more details about the sex, but I guess it worked for how this story went.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Even if we are in an incest story page, even if it's April 01, the line has to be drawn somewhere... Abortion killed the entire story for me, not the fact that it was hypothetically considered, but the fact, as another Anon pointed out, that it was "responsibility". You have a gift DanDraper, please use it better, please use it wisely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, I loved seeing how clueless their mothers were to what they were actually doing in real time. Diedre had no idea of how slutty her daughter really was.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love a good cousin sex story, and this was a very original one. Thanks for sharing.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3about 1 year ago

@DanDraper

"@ recent anonymous who mentioned about the breast implants. I never mentioned her breast size, I decided to just mention she had implants and leave it to the readers imagination of how big it was going to be. For all you know she could've been small chested and got implants to become a C."

You sure about that last part? I ask because the following is quoted directly from page 1...

"Also, since Charles last saw her, she had large glasses, bad acne, and a slenderer body. By the end of high school, her acne had completely cleared up, and she had gotten Lasik surgery as a graduation present, so she got rid of her glasses. Also, during college, she got breast implants and went from a size C to a double-D."

So no, for all we readers know, she was a C and went to a double-D. We know this, because this is what you told us.

DanDraperDanDraperabout 1 year agoAuthor

@dcvngtn3 You are totally right. I was thinking of an earlier version before I made a few changes right before I submitted this story. I feel embarrassed that I completely forgot about that change. Thanks for pointing that out.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3about 1 year ago

@DanDraper

I was initially confused by your comment that I replied to because I thought I had read about cup sizes - I had to go back and read it again to be sure 🤣.

And also you're welcome, glad to help. I hope I didn't come off as being an asshole - allergies have got my mind muddled so sometimes what I say/write comes across the wrong way.

DanDraperDanDraperabout 1 year agoAuthor

@dcvngtn3 Don't worry, you didn't sound like an asshole. I thought the whole situation was kind of funny.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG3312 months ago

Good story but it did happen in real life but was not a prank met cousin in bar not know she was a cousin and they went home together and became lovers and after a couple years doing some research on family history and found out they were third cousins.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not bad, the part with the moms making those dumb jokes was definitely annoying and not a smart play of words, story would have been good without 90% of the mom dialogue, some of your other works are really good though, just no need to make it feel like "dad jokes" for no reason

DrkmanDrkman10 months ago

Good story. Only wish she actually had gotten pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OK, I thought the juxtaposition of the moms' dialogues and their sexual activities was pretty funny. Cowgirl. Doggy. Cream Pie. I would have liked to see them become a couple, not just cousins with benefits.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

findng out she had breast implants was major turnoff, but did explain how she was the sort of skank that would have sex on a blind date, then let the guy call her names, too. The sex was really kind of depressing... would have been much better if there was some real attraction between them. and pretending like morning after pills don't exist? or not even using protection on a blind date? Suicidal and stupid...

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki3 months ago

A better revenge would have been to tell their mothers they actually fell in love and stay together (and mean it!). I mean, they're remote enough (5th degree) for it to not be illegal...

DanDraperDanDraper3 months agoAuthor

@Nekomusume_Daisuki actually if you read it again they're second cousins. If they were fifth cousins, that's practically not being cousins at all and this story might as well be in the standard erotic couplings section.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed the humor in this story. Well written and fun. My only criticism would be the whole nonchalant abortion comment. First of all, this story was written in the modern age I assume since they are receiving texts so why wouldn't they just get a Plan B pill or something? That took me out out of the fantasy and humor more than the fake boobs did. I'd recommend avoiding talking about abortions like they are no big deal especially when you are trying to be humorous and erotic. It's not like it can't be talked about in a story but it's rarely funny or sexy.

DanDraperDanDraperabout 1 month agoAuthor

@maximusthemad I thought that since this was the humor section a little dark humor was no big deal but apparently nobody thought it was funny. I'll have to keep this in mind on what kind of humor to use in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous