April Fools Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EVA/CHARLES

As soon as Eva and Charles got naked in her bedroom, she pushed Charles onto the bed and climbed on top of him. Charles usually likes to go first, but he was enjoying himself by letting Eva take charge like this. She grabbed his dick and helped guide it into her tight pussy. She let out a gasp when she felt it go into her; she always loved the feeling of a new dick entering her body.

It didn't take her long before she began riding him hard. Charles just laid back, watching as this amazingly beautiful woman enjoyed herself as she rode him, her hair flying wildly and her big tits gently jiggling around. He had to keep his hands firmly placed on her thighs because he was afraid she was going to fly off of him.

DIEDRE/MARTHA

"I never heard him talk about horses, but I know he loves dogs," said Martha.

"Oh, Eva absolutely loves dogs," said Diedre. "I hope this comes up in their conversation."

EVA/CHARLES

At some point, Charles got Eva on her hands and knees as he got behind her and began fucking her as hard as he could doggy style. Eva held on to her bedsheets as hard as she could, giving out loud moans as she felt her pussy being pounded. She always enjoyed this position, but she never had it this good before.

"OH YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!" she screamed.

"You liked being fucked like this, don't you?" Charles yelled at her.

"YES! YES, I DO!" she yelled back. "KEEP FUCKING ME LIKE THIS!"

Charles spanked her ass a few times. When he saw how much she liked it, he did it several more times. Charles then grabbed her by the hair and pulled it back hard, making her scream in pain. He began going even harder on her as he pulled back her hair. She screamed as loudly as her lungs would let her as an orgasm shot through her body.

DIEDRE/MARTHA

"My daughter isn't responding to my texts," said Diedre.

"Neither is my son," said Martha.

"They must be having a good time if they're ignoring us like this," said Diedre. "Which makes me wonder, how much of a good time."

"I told you already, Charles is not that kind of man who will move too fast with a girl. He will treat Eva very respectfully like the good girl that she is."

EVA/CHARLES

"You fucking whore!" Charles yelled into her ear.

"Yes, I'm a whore," Eva replied. "I'm your whore."

He was on top of Eva now, holding her body tightly against him as he was slamming at her body. He couldn't figure it out, but there was something about Eva that made him want to fuck her with more intensity than he ever had before. It was as if there was something taboo about fucking Eva like this, which only made it more exciting for him.

"You like being fucked like this, you little stupid little slut."

"Yes, I'm a slut! I'm a whore!"

DIEDRE/MARTHA

"Sorry, my mind went in that direction," said Diedre. "I'm just being an overprotective mother."

"That's understandable," said Martha. "But let's wait just a little longer, they're probably about to have dessert soon."

"Ooh, text Charles to let him know that Eva like's cream pies. Maybe he could order it for her."

"Charles also loves cream pies; I hope it's on the menu."

EVA/CHARLES

With one last thrust into her pussy, Charles ejaculated into her pussy. He tried to hold off as much as he could when he sensed he was going to finish soon, even getting a few more minutes of fucking. But eventually all good things must come to an end, as he shot every last drop of cum he had in him, right into her pussy.

Eva enjoyed the feeling of that hot, white goo flowing into her. As much as she loved being fucked by Charles, she was slightly relieved that it was all over, as she didn't think her body could take it anymore. She was sure if it went any longer, she was going to pass out from exhaustion.

DIEDRE/MARTHA

"Soon enough, Charles will pay for dinner, and then they'll text us when they're done," said Martha.

"Would he definitely pay for dinner?" Diedre asked. "I'm only asking because the last blind date I set her up on insisted she pay for half, so she was a little concerned it might happen again when I asked her to do this blind date."

"Don't worry, Charles will pay. He's very responsible like that," Martha assured her.

EVA/CHARLES

"This may be a bad time to bring this up, but are you on the pill?" Charles asked as he put his pants back on.

"Damn, we rushed into this pretty fast, we didn't consider birth control," said Eva, who just put her underwear back on.

When they were finished having sex, they decided to just call it a night, as they didn't want to make it anything more than sex if Charles stayed any longer. They were getting dressed when Charles suddenly had that realization.

Eva quickly did some math in her head, calculating the last time she had her period.

"I'm not on the pill, but I'm sure this is one of my safe days," said Eva. "But if I do get pregnant, will you help me pay for the abortion?"

"Of course, it's only right that I help you if it comes down to that."

"It's good to meet a man with some sense of responsibility."

DIEDRE/MARTHA

"Ok, I can't wait any longer," said Diedre. "I know we said we'd wait until they text us when the date is over, but the suspense is killing me, let's tell them now."

"I agree; they should be done by now anyway," said Martha. "This is going to be so much fun."

"Let's do the same text and send it at the same exact time."

"Yes, definitely."

EVA/CHARLES

Charles was fully dressed in his suit, except for his tie, which he put away in his pocket. Eva, since it was her apartment, put on pajama shorts and a t-shirt. They were having a beer in her kitchen as they discussed what they would tell their mothers when they asked how the date went. They came up with some basic first-date stuff that would typically occur and would say some flattering things about each other. The last thing they needed to do was tell them they left the restaurant early to go back to her place and fool around.

They both decided that they were too busy to focus on a relationship of any kind, so dating was off the table for them. But they saw how sexually compatible they were with each other, so they decided to make this a friends-with-benefits situation between them. They'd just call each other up whenever they were in the mood to have sex, maybe have a drink first or something to eat if there was time, and that would be it.

They looked at their phones and saw all the text messages their mothers sent them. They couldn't believe how many texts they had missed and showed each other what they were saying. Charles showed Eva how his mother suggested he order cream pie for dessert. Eva joked that she did end up getting a cream pie, and they both had a good laugh.

Their phones simultaneously vibrated as they were both receiving texts from their own mothers. They joked about what crazy texts their mothers would be sending them now, then they both suddenly went silent and looked at each other in complete shock after they read their texts.

"APRIL FOOLS! YOU'RE ON A DATE WITH YOUR COUSIN!"both texts read.

"Are you getting the same text I am?" Charles asked.

Eva showed him the text on her phone, and Charles did the same for her.

"What the hell?" Eva said loudly.

They both decided to call their mothers right away. Charles suggested they remain calm because, as far as their mothers knew, they were still at the restaurant. They both spoke to their own mothers, who assured them they were definitely cousins, and they decided to get them to meet each other as a clever April Fool's joke.

They explained to them everything about how they know each other. Charles was surprised to find that Eva was the girl he once knew as Trudy, and Eva was surprised that Charles was the boy she used to call Chucky. They were even surprised to learn about their mothers' names. When they discussed whether or not they knew each other's mothers, they used their real names, not the nicknames they used to know them by. If they had thought of saying their nicknames, they probably would've realized this a lot sooner.

They both faked their laughter with their mothers, saying it was a clever joke. They told them they had just finished dinner at the restaurant and were about to leave when they called. They both made an excuse to end the calls and now have to face each other after their revelation.

"Well, this is a very big surprise," said Eva. "You've really changed since your Chucky days."

"And you really changed since I last saw you as Trudy."

"I got breast implants," said Eva.

"That's not what I meant, but I guess that is one detail of why I didn't recognize you."

"Honestly, I would never have done this if I knew who you were," said Eva.

"Me too," said Charles, even though he suspected he might've at least flirted with her.

"So what do we do now?"

They both thought about their situation for a moment. Neither one of them would ever have thought they'd end up in a situation like this. They were both happy to have a fun hookup and nothing else. Now they found out they were cousins all along, so this changes things for them.

"I'm just throwing this out there; you may not agree, but—"

"I still want to fuck around," said Eva. "It was still a lot of fun, and to be honest—"

"Being cousins makes it more exciting," said Charles.

"Exactly," said Eva. "We would not have done this if we knew who we were ahead of time, but now that we've gotten a taste of it—"

"That was the best sex I ever had," said Charles.

Eva agreed, and they both high-fived each other.

"But we're definitely using birth control next time," said Eva. "I want kids someday, but not like this."

"Definitely," said Charles.

They were both relieved they were on the same page about their situation. That's when Eva grabbed Charles by his collar and dragged him back to her bedroom. He was very surprised by how much she wanted to have sex again so soon after this big revelation about each other, but he wasn't going to turn it down either.

The second time they had sex was far more intense. Somehow, realizing they were cousins made it more exciting for them. Despite what they just talked about in the kitchen, they still didn't use birth control. But Eva thought they already did it unsafely the first time not that long ago, so it was no big deal if it happened again. Plus, she was almost sure it was one of her safe days. After they were finished, Eva noticed that Charles was too tired from all the sex to go home, so she invited him to stay the night if he wanted, and he accepted her offer.

"I bet our mothers never would have thought this would go so well for us," said Eva as she cozied up next to Charles in her bed.

"They're probably still laughing at us, thinking they were so clever," said Charles.

"We should get back at them somehow. Give them a little taste of their own medicine."

"I was thinking the same thing, and I think I came up with one fun way to get back at them," said Charles. "Something that could use someone with very good acting skills such as yourself."

"What do you have in mind?" she asked very excitedly.

EPILOGUE

A few weeks later, Eva and Charles put their revenge plan into action. They decided to wait a few weeks so their mothers wouldn't see it coming, and they needed this amount of time to sell the story they were coming up with.

Eva called her mother, crying about how she was seduced by Charles despite being cousins, and he not only knocked her up but also said he didn't want to take responsibility for the pregnancy. Charles didn't like how she improvised that part to make him look like a jerk, but he felt it was worth it to trick their mothers.

As expected, their mothers had a major freakout. There was a lot of yelling and screaming involved; they said things that Eva and Charles had never heard them say before. When they thought they had enough, they revealed to their mothers that it was all just a prank to get back at them. Their mothers were relieved, and after they calmed down, they both laughed and admitted they had it coming.

Eva and Charles were excited to see that their revenge prank against their mothers worked so well. One additional benefit of their prank was that their mothers never suspected they actually had sex that night on their blind date. Not only that, it made sure they never suspected they were secretly sleeping with each other on and off for the next several years.

12