April Fools Day Again

Story Info
I tried to get my family to stop April Fool pranks, but...
775 words
4.08
18.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is my entry in the Literotica 750 Word Project 2021. Thanks to Shygirlwhore for fixing some punctuation and reading it.
========

My family, wife Stella, son Stuart, and daughter Sasha, love pulling AFD pranks. I'm Stan, and I can't say or hear the words, I'll hurl. So it's AFD. Last year they convinced me a ghost had moved into our house. When they reeled me in on April 1st, I went crazy.

I left home, called work for time off, and went fishing. I was gone two weeks, but it was another two weeks before I talked to them. I pleaded and begged them to stop pranking. They looked shocked and agreed.

Even though they agreed to stop, I didn't believe them.

I got off work early, Friday March 14th, and decided to visit Sasha and my granddaughter. Sasha's car was in her driveway, so I parked out front and walked around to their sliding glass door. I jumped back after seeing my daughter leaning over the couch back, getting fucked. The car her husband Steven drove, was not in the driveway, so I drove away quickly. I was no longer nervous, now I was depressed.

The next day I overslept. When I awoke, I walked toward the kitchen and heard whispering. The floorboards were creaking, so I slowed down until whispers changed to words, then stopped.

"Then what happened?"

"Ron pushed me over the couch and buried his cock in me. He's huge."

Ron, their neighbor Ron? Steven hates him.

"My orgasm was the absolute best I've ever had. Ron filled me with lots of cum."

"I told you to take a lover. It's magical."

My wife is also cheating?

"Gerald is longer than Stanley, but not as thick. I can take all nine inches down my throat."

Gerald? Not Gerald Davidson. He was her boyfriend before me. Down her throat? She only sucks my head.

I turned around and shuffled back to bed. I lay there, creating a plan in my head to end this cycle of my destruction. Stella came in and opened the blinds while talking. I staggered into the bathroom and ignored her.

The workweek started, and I went to work dazed. My pyrotechnicians needed my expertise on a new mortar shell we were designing, so I tried to help.

On the 24th, we finished the design and turned the plans over to development. I checked out and left, arriving home at about 2:00. Entering through the garage, I heard Stella and Stuart talking, so I listened for a moment.

"He's falling for it, Stuart. Wait, is that his car?"

"Quiet. Start your story, Stuart"

"I had Mrs. Grainger on her knees, squealing like a pig. Stupid Lydia was working overtime."

Lydia is Stuart's fiancé and I couldn't believe they were planning another AFD prank.

April 1st came, and I had invited my son and daughter over for a family meeting. When they arrived, my wife answered with a puzzled look on her face. I watched as they exchanged greetings and spoke quietly until they saw me staring at them.

"Stan. The kids are here, something about a meeting."

"Follow me to the basement."

We got downstairs, and I pointed to the sofa. "SIT."

They hesitated and then sat down.

"Every year, you pull an April Fools prank on me, each one worse than the last one. I begged you to stop last year, and you agreed. And then you pull another cheating prank this year."

"How did you find out, honey?"

"I heard you and Sasha talking Saturday the 15th. Big cock Ron, no protection, it's magical, and Gerald's nine inches."

I opened the closet door to reveal a large drum labeled 'Stanley Stoddard Gunpowder' with a rectangular gray brick and a LED clock counting down from 1:29. "I'm ending it today."

They screamed, and I held up the garage door opener. "Sit back down, or I'll explode it now."

They sat down, and I continued. "On the 24th, I got off early, and I heard you talking about Mrs. Grainger, Stuart."

01:01

"But we didn't cheat, darling, and it was Steven with Sasha." Stella was frantic. "It was April Fools, Stan. I said so to Stuart."

"Yea, I know. RUN!"

00:33

They ran upstairs, shoving and pushing each other to get out. When it reached zero, I shouted, "BANG!"

Empty gunpowder barrel, clay brick, not C-4, LED clock counting down, priceless.

Stanley Stoddard, that's me; I own the largest Fireworks Company in four states.

I need to change my will, file for divorce, sell the company to my brother, and retire.

"April Fools Family."