All Comments on 'April Fools Day Again'

by greenday0418

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Good effort but lacking in my book. A need finishing like other in the contest.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Hmmm

Second time the pull a prank, fuck up a bunch of stuff they care about and ask them how they like that prank.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 3 years ago

Here from the 750-word project. This was a nice entry in this category, with a good setup as his mean family puts stress on him and tries to set him up for yet another year. When you mentioned his job and what he ordered them to do, I had a feeling what was coming and was even imagining Michael Douglas playing the role of Stanley! Good conclusion, and the Mastercard-like ending brought a laugh. Well done!

GinloverGinloverabout 3 years ago

Great fun, I enjoyed that, thank you

RolanRunnRolanRunnabout 3 years ago

Could you please do a part 2?

KRD19254KRD19254about 3 years ago

This one needs a part 2.... We get the bomb was a intentional dud. But all the cheating in context was hard to follow and if it was their APD joke to him. Or was that real eavesdropped confessions not rigged due to noisy floor boards?

/

This one left me hanging as I find it hard to differentiate between a AFD eavesdrop setup or real life.

/

3*, Hooyah.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Needs a part 2 otherwise it as ok just felt unfinished

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

if she would pull the joke she would pull the meat love to see this continued

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

Cheating is WAY BEYOND an April Fools prank!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Imaginative, just like pranks should be, and written with skill--but the "climax" was a little bit of a let down. He should have kept the door out of the cellar locked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To me, it was quite creative, but too short for a higher rating. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Once again, a pretty good story idea squandered on the 750 word project.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was good for what there was of it, but 750-words is limiting. It would have been better as a regular length story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To some if the commenters below: they didn't cheat. Read the story. They pulled a prank and he wants a divorce. He is done. Fun response but way overreaction. Juvenile on both sides. If he wants to make a point. Disappear for two weeks. Or serve her with papers. Etc. Or be mature and force her into marriage counseling. Can you imagine a marriage counselor who sees marriages die every day for serious reasons and betrayal, hear they are there because his wife and kids play mean AFD pranks and he thinks they went too far so he is angling towards divorce? Lol.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean10 months ago

I would love to see an expanded version of this, anyone who would even try and pull this kind of shit after they are old enough to be out of high school deserves to be divorced and left

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit4 months ago

Unintelligible, choked up, & garbled!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreenday0418@greenday0418
New story submitted for ON THE JOB 2023 in Romance. This one took me two years to finish. New meds seem to help. Still no cure, but there is hope for Alzheimer's treatment to slow down the disease.