All Comments on 'April Fools Them All'

by SheikNKnotstired

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NICELY DONE

This story was short, but very well written. The pacing was in keeping with the length of the story. I could have seen you extend this into a multi-chaptered story, but as it is, it is an excellent vignette.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More!

Love it. Please please please write more.

zazrix9zazrix9about 6 years ago
ace

didn't see the twist cumming, although 'm sure I would have luved to see her cumming.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 6 years ago
but it isn't

International No Panties Day is June 22nd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Weird

^

SheikNKnotstiredSheikNKnotstiredabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for all the kind comments on my very first story, I am pleased that you liked it. I do plan on writing more and am hoping to have one for all of the holiday competitions before I move on to a long, multi-chaptered story as suggested.

I must confess that I was completely unaware that there was already an International No Panties Day and appreciate To0Cr0ws pointing it out. Let's just say that this is just another April Fools prank.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well done!

If this is your first story then congratulations! You started out with a bang! (Pun intended). There's no reason to drag out a story if it can be told on one sitting. Now if you wanted to put the narrator through the wringer or add complicating elements then a longer format is necessary. But you probably knew that.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
???

how can whore story be a Romance??? she is out for love with the boss and getting the shit fucked out of her by a scum bag...SICK story 1 star OK. it also just an Erotic Couplings story and still a 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1 star

whore story, make an Erotic Coupling story look like true love. sick...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Corey would have been fired!

A male Union member can't sexually harass a female member especially at work. The guy would be immediately fired and the union would be helping the business owner with the firing. Unions do not allow sexual harrassment of their members.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NW!

Me, I’d of stopped proposing to her after a few time. Told her to find a place of her own, and moved on with my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSheikNKnotstired@SheikNKnotstired
I started with an April Fools story, then started a science fiction series, but part 2 is massively long. I've now started a D&D classes series.