All Comments on 'April Goes to a Concert'

by clarkoverns

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Nice work.

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
A night to remember

She really should come clean with Brian, though. Scott seems a far better match for her.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 12 years ago

Band members are always my girlfriend's "get out of jail free" card.

Good story

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 12 years ago

I agree with Erotonaut, I hope she ends up with Scott. Scott knows that she's stepping out on Brian. Whatever happens, April should tell Brian that his behavior is not cool.

How about another April story soon? Or another Becky?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One of your best

I really loved this one story. :)

WinstonSWinstonSabout 5 years ago

Awesome story! Thanks for writing it. :)

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

Now that sounds like the birthday from heaven! You go, April! ~~ JB Edwards

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cute story.

Thank you.i.

I like the way April is first civil, then cordial then hot with her "fprmers"

Brian is an angry controlling guy. She deserves better.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This had the makings of a good story early on, and it being a little predictable only made it better. You wanted to root for April. You wanted to root against Brian (and all the Brian's of this world).

You also wanted to respect the writer, because they didn't try to "impress" you with some ridiculous bra size, boyfriend with a footlong dick AND a Lamborghini, or neighbor with a private ocean mansion who is lending out his personal yacht for a whole summer.

Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous