April in The Summer Pt. 03

Story Info
It continues w/ hot anal & a very cruel, nasty rape fantasy.
3.1k words
4.22
25.8k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LAHomedog
LAHomedog
355 Followers

April in Summer -- Pt. 3

This is a continuation of "April in Summer, Pt.2." It maybe, kinda, could, probably stand alone, but I really think you will enjoy it more if you take a moment to go back and read the first two parts, and see how we arrived into this situation.

Candidly I surprised myself and got a whole lot darker than I expected. Please remember this is a fantasy only. This story is another smorgasbord of sex. There is role-play rape, non-com, FF sex, FFM sex, blow jobs and other oral, and a bunch of other stuff. This one is rude. If any of this offends you or is out of bounds for you, please skip. I hope you enjoy.

I looked over at April while eating another fabulous breakfast cooked by Susie. American traditional: Eggs over easy, bacon, potatoes, toast, orange juice and coffee.

"You know I actually work for a living, unlike you, right?"

She nodded yes.

"OK, this is Sunday. I need my car, I need my clothes, I need my toiletries, I need my computer. You know, all of those basic things that we need to live our lives everyday because I have to go to work tomorrow."

"I'll tell you what, after breakfast take me back to the bedroom, make me cum however you want to do it, and I will drive you over to Helen's so you can get your car and we can caravan back to your place. Deal?"

Since I was still sporting morning wood, hadn't taken my shower yet, and really wanted to cum in April's ass again, I said, "Deal!"

Later, I took my shower thinking about fucking April's sweet ass just a moment earlier. She was on the bed doggy, with those braids dancing around. I admired her fine ass. Not model skinny, womanly, yet firm, round and sweet. An apple shaped butt. However, it was missing a tramp-stamp right above it. I put that on the checklist for the future.

I squeezed a large helping of lube on the head of my throbbing hardon, spread her cheeks, put my index finger on her winking rosebud to make sure I was sighted in, said,

"Put your hand over your pussy."

She did, and knowing that I was on target I slowly moved on in.

Her ass spread readily. I looked down and watched as I penetrated her tight ass, delighting in the pale, brown ring around it, and watched as her ass opened willingly and ate my mushroom head and sizable girth.

I had never had a woman who loved butt fucking the way she did. And she did.

I reach the inner ring, looked at her and said, "Ready?"

She moved her hand down to her clit, looked back and said lustfully, "What are you fucking waiting for?!"

So I shoved it in sliding all of the way to my balls.

I bounced around a bit enjoying the tightness, looked down at her waiting for her to adjust to my size, and said, "Ready?"

"Really?! Again?! I'm telling you right now when we are done I am going to get my whip and give you a serious correction if you don't start fucking me now!"

So I did. Slow, long strokes, then faster and harder for at least ten minutes with April going to town on her clit and moaning deeply.

I pulled out and looked down into her gaping asshole, peering deep into her bowels that were ruby red and glistened with fluid unnaturally extended and exposed. Her stretched asshole was winking at me, begging me to finish her off. I did. I spit in her ass to lube it more. I plunged in and fucked that ass as hard as anything I have ever pumped.

The sound of our bodies slapping against each other echoed around the room, my balls bounced back and forth smacking her cunt as April frantically worked her clit until she bucked, started screaming and cumming as her ass pulsed over and over on my cock. I started to shoot a ton of cum deep into her bowels, painting her insides with my hot, sticky spunk, in the orifice that is designed to be an exit not an entranced. I soak her bowels with ten large shots of morning cum until my balls were drained and we both collapsed upon the bed.

Standing in the shower soaping my junk I was thinking about how lucky I was to meet the sexiest woman I had ever met and a total sex addict with absolutely no inhibitions.

The Ferrari was a red T-top with camel interior. A really hot car made even hotter with April's black leather jacket and fiery red hair sitting in the driver's seat. The damn thing roared when it kicked over like an Apollo rocket getting ready to lift off. And we lift off we did. Roaring down windy mountain roads from her house.

No 25 miles an hour here, April was driving the curves like a practiced race car driver with the Ferrari providing perfect cornering and no drift.

It turns out Italian car's gear shift are backward from American, and the Ferrari also had six gears. April shifted through them like a pro and even with heavy traffic made it back to Helen's house in under 40 minutes. We picked up my car, and entered my place within an hour.

We walked in and she asked me to show her around. I was lucky. I had scored a great, stand-alone one bedroom cottage over a four car garage with a living room, small dining room, kitchen, bath and good sized bedroom built in the 1940s.

I had decorated the living room to feature the TV for sports with two large couches, the kitchen had a great antique gas stove from the 1920s that I spent a few months finding, and the sizable bedroom was home for a plush queen sized bed.

She liked it and walked around admiring and commenting on various things until we got to the bedroom.

"I think we should christen it. "

"Now?"

"No time like the present."

"Listen, I don't think I can do it. Seriously, I literally don't know how many times I've cum in the last 36 hours, and I think I need a bit of a break."

She reached in and grabbed my crotch, "Really?"

"Sadly, yes."

"OK, but only if you agree to come home with me tonight and the two of us force Susie."

"Huh?"

"I know that she has a rape fantasy. She has told me that when she is alone in her room at night and masturbating she closes her eyes and imagines a man sneaking into her room, tying her up, violently raping all of her holes until she is used, hurting and totally spent. That's how she gets off when she's rubbing one out."

"Really?!" "Wow!"

"I say we let her make us dinner, enjoy it, and while she is cleaning up we grab her, tie her up, and rape her together fulfilling her fantasy. What do you think? We can split-roasted her together. I have a red leather harness and a great strapon." But it only works if we make it feel real and terrify the shit out of her. Got it?"

Stunned and lacking for words I said, "Oh, fuck. I don't know if I can do that. I'm not really wired that way."

"Come on. We all have our fantasies, don't we?" and April gave my ass a little whack. "I'll take the lead and you just follow me. I've seen how tough you can be. Hell, you gave me a serious dressing down yesterday." And she lowered her chin, looked up at me with those beautiful eyes.

"OK. Sure. But what about my work tomorrow?"

"Back a bag with your things, you'll have your car, and you can drive in to work in the morning."

"What are you talking about?"

"Come live with me for awhile. We will have fun, do things, go to shows and places, I'll pay for all of it, along the way we will fuck like rabbits. No other obligations. What are you waiting for?" April got serious, "Pack a bag."

I packed two and we drove back together. I memorized the route as we drove so I knew how to get out and drive to work tomorrow.

It was Sunday and we all watched football on the TV together in the large living room. Green Bay vs. the Giants. April looked at me and said,

"Bet? My ass against your ass my Giants beat your Packers."

"What?"

"Bet." If the Packers beat the Giants you get to fuck my ass again, but if the Giants beat the Packer I get to strap it on and fuck your ass. Bet?"

"Errr, OK, I guess so."

She stuck out her hand, "Bet."

And I did.

The Packers lost. Fuck.

But I told myself that we had a mission to fulfill Susie's rape fantasy. Maybe the bet would be forgotten...

After football, Susie made another exquisite dinner. This one was a simple roast chicken cooked perfectly, with Dijon mustard as a garnish, a surprisingly good sweet potato casserole loaded with Jack Daniels and brown sugar, and another amazing Caesar's salad.

The girl could cook.

Susie was wearing her usual "at home" outfit of cutoff T-shirt, shorts and flip-flops. She went back into the kitchen to clean up and we moved once again to the fireplace with April's nylon toes working her magic on my hard cock.

"Ready for our plan?"

"Sure, I guess."

April gave me her "don't fuck with me look," and commanded, "Remember, this needs to be menacing as hell and feel completely real. Understand. I want this totally nasty and badass. Can you do that?"

'Yes, ma'am."

April disappeared into the back of the house as I continued to enjoy the fire and my

Remy Martin as I quietly stroked my throbbing cock.

"Susie," April shouted. "Can you help me for a minute in the bedroom. I am having a problem with the bedding." And Susie dutifully walked over there.

April shouted out for me to join them. I did. She looked at me as I entered the bedroom and said, "We are having problems fitting these sheets around the damn post will you help us, please?"

I stepped in to help, Susie was on the door side of the bed, April moved over tucking in sheets with her and said to me, "Now!" And I grabbed Susie with both arms and shoved her onto the bed.

I leaped onto her back putting all of my 180lbs. on her, and grabbed Susie's arms pinning her down. She looked at me startled and begged me with her eyes. I turned my head.

April looked down at her sweet face. "Suz, we are going to rape you. We are going to use you for our own pleasure as the worthless slut you are. We are going to fuck your every hole. Both of us. He's going to use his large cock on your mouth, cunt, and shithole, and after I eat you until you cum, I am going to strap on my girl-cock and fuck you harder than you have ever been fucked before. Understand? You have no choice. So, you can surrender willingly or fight us. Fighting will be more fun for us, but I'd advice against it. Either way, we are going to fuck every hole with everything we have and we might even create one or two more."

And she gave the most wicked smile I have ever seen in my life, and I slapped on the cuffs.

"What are you doing April and, S..." I cut her off and said, "You will call me Master.

"But," This time I slapped her, "You will call me Master. Understood. The next time you disobey it is the whip on your cunt, bitch." You are now our toy. You are a piece of meat. I'm going to use you and fuck you however I desire, and your Mistress will do the same. Do you understand, slut!"

"Yes-s-s-s, sir." Slap. "Master."

"That's right, slut"

"April?" Slap. Mim-mim-Mistress."

"Now you have it bitch."

April pulled out a scissor she had positioned and started cutting Susie clothes off slicing along the back. The T-shirt was an easy cut and thrown off to reveal those adorable B-cup titties. The short took a bit longer, but April was more than up to the challenge.

And then came the panties. A white lace string bikini. My second favorite to a lace thong. I looked at April and said, "This one is mine."

And reached down, grabbed her panties by the waistband and tore it off, pulling hard against Susie skin and making her bleed a little from a cut caused by the friction in her inner thigh.

I took the panties, pressed them against my nose, inhaled them and then threw them onto the floor.

I looked Susie in the eye, I laid down against the headboard with my hard cock throbbing between my open legs, and grabbed Susie's blonde ponytail. "Come here now." I pulled her up to me and shoved her head in between my legs..

"Eat my ass first!" I spread my cheeks and shoved my asshole into Susie young, adorable face.

She laid there paralyzed. I looked at April and said, "Whip her."

April reached under the bed as planned, grabbed the cat-o'-nine-tails and hit Susie's cute little butt hard.

Susie jumped in pain. April whipped her again. I could see the first welts starting to form.

"Eat his ass, you whore."

And Susie started to lick my asshole tossing salad like a pro. I smiled up at April with a "Are you satisfied with how I'm playing my role?" look.

She smiled, climbed on the bed, got in between those lovely, young legs, spread her cheeks and dove on down starting with Susie's ripe asshole.. Slurping and sucking for all it was worth.

I grabbed Susie's hair and yanked her head up, "Tell me you want me to fuck your throat and cum in it."

She hesitantly whispered, I, er, want you to fuck my throat."

I slapped Susie hard. Cunt. Do you not understand what I am saying? Do you not want to live through the night? You don't know me. You don't know her. I don't know you. If you don't do exactly what we tell you to do, I'll kill you. And I showed her a knife I had carried with me from the kitchen and hidden in the bedding. Took the flat part and rubbed it across her throat.

Fear entered her eyes. I slapped her again, "Say it."

"I want you to fuck my throat and cum in it."

Slap. "You forgot Master." "Look at me." "Beg for it." "Mean it!"

Susie looked up at me now with tears in her eyes. I jerked her head back further with her ponytail. Looking down I could see her hips starting to unintentionally move a bit as April's had moved down to her pussy and was having a lot of fun with Susie's clit and soaking slit.

"Master," she stammered, "Fuck my throat hard as you want and cum in it."

"You forgot to say please."

"Master please fuck my throat hard and cum in it."

" Good girl.. What are you waiting for?" And I threw the prop knife away from the bed.

And Susie moved on to my cock, grabbed a hold, took me into her warm mouth, and licked it, as only she can do, and started to make love to it. That wasn't what I wanted. I grabbed a hold of her blonde head and skull fucked her. Hard. Mean. Without any thought to her physical distress, or comfort.

I looked down at April and she looked up at me, we locked eyes.

I said, "I have never been in love like this with anyone. It hurts." She nodded yes.

That gave me permission to go into a different mental place to totally play the role and fantasy of a sadistic rapist with no concern for his victim who was only a piece of meat for my own needs knowing we were sharing it as an act of love.

I grabbed that blonde ponytail and started to use Susie mouth and throat as a human Fleshlight as I skullfucked her ignoring her tears, the gagging, the spitting up of deep mucus from her throat all over the white, silk sheets.

Meanwhile I noticed that April had taken four fingers of her right hand and was on the verge of fisting Susie's enlarged asshole.

It was merciless. A rape. Yes, a pretend rape, a fantasy rape, but there was no denying that we were raping her. Humiliating her and using her body purely for our own needs with no regards for hers or her feelings.

Susie screamed as April shoved her entire fist up the young woman's ass. Arrrrrrassshhhh!

April was wrist deep into Susie's asshole and pumping it like there was no tomorrow. I pulled Susie's mouth off of my cock, looked down at April and said, "I think you like that. Make the useless cunt cum." And shoved my cock back into Susie's mouth.

April went to work and Susie started to show the signs, clenching, jerking her hips, I could see the arousal in her cheeks, and her throat suddenly opened naturally around the base of my cock and her lips moved down to the top of my balls.

"I am going to skullfuck you and cum down your throat and if you don't swallow it all, if you miss a drop, you will be punished. Do you understand?

Susie attempted a muffled yes, but my cock was down her throat.

And I used her. I whacked myself off with her throat and April worked the blonde's ass and clit.

April shouted, "The bitch is cumming," as Susie began to buck and spasm and shake with her toes curling tightly. And I pulled her up from my cock one more time and shoved it down balls deep and shot and shot rope after rope down her throat holding her down to my nuts, not letting her breathe and holding her there until my balls were fully drained.

I pulled Susie's mouth off of my cock, and looked at April, "I'm going to have a drink and wash up. It's your turn with this worthless whore.

April nodded at me, and I threw Susie aside like a dishrag, got up, poured Maker's on the rocks and headed towards the bath and I heard, "Now, we are going to have some fun together, Honey."

(More to come.)


LAHomedog
LAHomedog
355 Followers