April in The Summer Pt. 02

Story Info
I take revenge on my F-rapist and have sex with her F-lover.
2.4k words
4.46
14.7k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LAHomedog
LAHomedog
356 Followers

April in Summer -- Pt. 2

This is a continuation of "April in Summer, Pt. 1." It can probably stand alone, but I think you will enjoy it more if you take a moment to go back to Pt. 1 and see how I got into this situation.

This story is a smorgasbord of sex.. There is non-com, FF sex, FFM sex, blow jobs and other oral, female masturbation, and ass-to-mouth. If any of this offends you or is out of bounds for you, please skip. I hope you enjoy.

That night for dinner April's personal assistant and cook, Susie, made Beef Wellington, rice pilaf, and a Caesar's salad. Beef Wellington! Prime roast beef, wrapped in prosciutto, mushrooms, mustard, spices, and wrapped in a puff pastry and roasted in the oven until medium rare.

Who the fuck makes Beef Wellington in real life! I mean, sure in some show you watch on "Masterpiece Theater" or a Hugh Grant movie, but actually for dinner? Yet there it was. Beautifully presented on a platter with parsley and sliced oranges as a garnish, hot, red and juicy -- just like April's pussy, actually.

Susie carved the roast and served all three of us. A thick slice laid on top of a bed of the rice pilaf, au jus poured on top, honey-sweet mustard as a dip with the Caesar's on the side. Oh my. I had never tasted anything like it. Trust me, this was no Big Mac. My mouth had an orgasm on the first bite.

The cabernet that was poured was first class, glasses clinked, and the dinner time conversation was sparkling.

It turned out the two women were both gigantic football fans. Who would have figured?! April was gaga for The Giants, Susie was crazed for the Bengals being from Kentucky even though both teams sucked. But I say that as a Green Bay fan.

We ranged from Susie's childhood growing up in Lexington, April who moved constantly because her dad worked for IBM, and how I ended up kidnapped, fucked and now staying by choice enjoying this fine meal and delightful experience with the two of them.

Dinner complete, April wanted to enjoy Remy Martin by the fire. Not the crap off of the grocery store shelf, but the 10 years old XO. Another thing I had never tasted or experienced. We sat in two burgundy leather club chairs. Since I only had one pair of clothes, Susie had been nice enough to wash them and I was wearing my party outfit of tight stonewashed jeans and an untucked, button down shirt. The entire time we were sipping our drinks April's pantyhosed foot was between my legs, high into my crotch and tickling my junk making my cock grow uncomfortably hard in my jeans.

"Excuse me," I said, and opened a number of the buttons on my 501s releasing my now throbbing dick as April's foot moved north and started to caress up and down its length with curled, nylon toes.

We sat there for awhile sipping and talking as she fiddled about teasing my increasingly aroused head smearing the precum over it with her nylon enclosed big toe.

By that time Susie had finished cleaning up and had gone down to her wing of the house for some private time and to crash for the evening. April and I had the house to ourselves and different plans.

I stood up, packed my cock back into my jeans, grabbed her hand and said, "Come with me." She got up and we walked together hand-in-hand into her bedroom. I locked the door.

Forty five minutes later I was tapping on Susie's door on the far end of the other wing. "Hey, are you still up?" She was and opened the door wearing the cutest babydoll nighty. White with pink ribbons, sheer that revealed her young, perky nipples pressing against the white lace top and frothy white lace panties sort of covering her pussy and tight, fine ass.

I was holding a fresh glass of wine and handed it to her. She took it with a quizzical look. I said, "Come with me. I want you to see something." She nodded her head, took my hand, we closed her door and walked across the house to the master bedroom.

I opened the door. Susie gasped in shock, "Oh Lordy!" because she was looking at April hogtied on her fancy, chrome, four-posted bed. Stripped totally naked, I had taken both her hands and her feet and tied them over her head to the front posts leaving her on her back, legs split open, over her knees, and a pillow under her butt putting her wide open pussy and splayed asshole on complete display. I had shoved her wet panties into her mouth to shut her up from screaming.

"How did you do that?"

"I was sitting on her getting a starter blowjob and rummaged around the headboard looking for toys to play with, found the ropes, grabbed her hands before she knew what I was doing and simply overpowered her. Voila! I think it's a work of art. Do you like it?"

Susie nodded, I wasn't sure if in shock at seeing her boss like this or in agreement.

"Seems like fair payback for what happened to me last night, don't cha think? At least she isn't drugged and out of it like I was," I winked.

"Hmmmm, rrruuufff, gffooo," moaned April. I turned to Susie. "Want to touch her? Caress her? She's freshly shaved and wet you know." I took Susie's glass and put the wine down, took her hand, led her over and placed her hand on April's pussy which she started to stroke.

After a while Susie slowly got into it and April started to buck and moan, her lips becoming more aroused, thicker, fuller, her pussy wetter. Susie looked hypnotized staring at April's soaking cunt, rubbing away.

She rubbed and rubbed and rubbed at April's pussy, and I watched as she slowly moved a hand into her own and began to stroke and rub it in tandem with April's I think a dam erupted in Susie since she had put her hand down to her own twat. She was slowly grinding on her hand against her clit, and kept at April's like she was playing with a brand new toy on Christmas Day.

She was going to climax and Christmas had cum early for Susie. She exploded in a massive orgasm. Cumming all over her hand. Bucking, shouting, groaning. Shouting, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," into the air for all to hear.

I moved over and took her shoulders firmly. Grabbed her, turned her too me, brought that tight young body into my chest, put my hand down into her crotch and slowly, caressed her to a soft landing.

I love the smell of sex. Women's pussies. Hot, wet, soaking dripping. The aroma, that pungent odor unlike no other. Sweet yet acidic. Repellent and yet, the most intoxicating, arousing scent known to all mankind. Its power to bring on your most primal and animalistic urges.

I read somewhere that an aroused pussy "smelled like a butterscotch river cutting through a field of wildflowers, along with the soft powdery muskiness that was the scent of her skin." However you want to describe it, there is nothing on earth like the sweet smell of pussy. I drank it in as the two of them were leaking and emitted all over the bedroom. I could not have been more excited inhaling in the aroma of April and Susie'e deep arousal.

I looked at April and was happy to see that she had not cum and was in agony writhing straining against her bonds all over the bed as much as the ropes would allow. .I looked at Susie, who was panting like a banshee, and said, "Have you ever sat in a room and watched two people fuck before?" She nodded no. "It's really hot." Actually, I think it is the hottest thing of all. Like a living porn film unfolding before you. Would you like to join us? Please say yes." Panting and still in post-orgasmic bliss she did.

I pointed to the right and said, "Why don't you take a seat." Susie sat. Staring at the hogtied, split and wide open April on the bed. I grabbed her glass of wine, brought it over to her, and said, "I'm going to fuck her in the ass." Do you want to watch?" She nodded yes. I turned to Susie, took her shoulders and said, "Good, but first I would like you to return a favor from earlier today."

"What?"

"Well, I ate you and made you cum. A pretty large orgasm as I recall." I smiled at the memory. I want you to suck me. And pulled out my cock.

It was no stranger to Susie since she had been jerking me off earlier. She looked at my dick, looked up at me, grabbed the top of her nighty, pulled it over her head revealing those scrumptious B-cup titties, opened her mouth, reached out and grabbed hold of my cock.

Susie didn't shove it in. She wrapped both hands around it's girth, brought the tip of my cock towards her lips, held it there stuck her tongue out to the head and gently tongued my hole. Teasing it. Licking around it and into it. Licking the hole of my cock like it was a cunt being sucked.

Then she very slowly started to slide me into her, and moved her tongue from my hole to the entire head. Licking slowly around it. Soaking it. Loving it, Curling her tongue under the ridge and licking its underside around and around as she took my now inflamed head into her soft, wet mouth.

The girl knew what she was doing. This wasn't her first blowjob. She took her time sucking me and milking me and by the time she had made it down to the base of my cock my balls were so full and engorged they were hurting me like a teenager's and angry, desperately needing to pop.

I pulled away. "Stop!' You don't want to spoil the show do you?" She shook her head no, and disappointedly let my cock out of her mouth.

I took my shirt off and tossed it into the corner with my jeans joining it, turned and walked to the bed. I climbed on it between April's spread legs with my erection resting on her pussy, put my hands on her breasts and stroke them for a while as I rubbed the head of my cock up and down getting it wet with her juices.

I looked down at her and said, "I'm going to fuck you in the ass."

Grabbed a hold of my cock, placed it on her rosebud making sure that the tip was in and on center, and with no warm up shoved it in as hard as I could until my balls were resting on her ass.

A muffled cry came out of April as her hips protectively jerked back away from the assault. I slide out until the only the head was in and played around teasing in and out of her ass. I began to slowly push back into her rectum until I reached her inner sphincter. I turned to look back at Susie sitting wide eyed with a wide open mouth panting with excitement.

"Did you know the inner sphincter of your ass is the strongest muscle in your entire body? That's why it hurts so much if you jam something in rather than taking the time to loosen it and relax it."

And I jammed my cock back in balls deep. This one was for me. I slowly fucked April's ass in a nice steady pace and as she loosened up I could see the heat rise on her face and her pussy starting to glisten. I picked up my pace and began to rail her ass pumping into her with everything I had.

Her body was pounding back into the headboard and she started to deeply grunt and moan. The moaning became a chorus as I heard Susie joining in. I took a quick peek over my shoulder and Susie's hand was between her legs working her clit with her legs stretch straight out before her, toes curling and she came in a screaming orgasm for the second time tonight.

I looked down at April and said, "You want to cum?" She nodded a frantic yes, I put my thumb on her clit and started to rub in a hard circle. It didn't take long until she let out a guttural, animalistic roar and came her ass grabbing, and clutching my cock as it pulsed harder and harder with her orgasm.

I stayed in her until she came down and started to breathe again. Pulled out, slid up to her chest, and said, "Now, you are going to suck my cock until I cum. You will swallow it all and then lick me and make it squeaky clean. And I grabbed my cock and straight ass-to-mouth shoved it down April's throat and fucked her mouth, as she gagged with tears streaming down her cheeks until I shot a gigantic load into her thirsty mouth and down her throat.

I stayed in her mouth when I was done and moved it slowly in and out as April carefully took her lips and tongue and cleaned my cock of her ass and my cum.

I got up , kissed her forehead, went into the bathroom, ran the water, and came out with a warm washcloth, untied her, and tenderly cleaned her up. She got up to take a quick rinse and kissed me deeply. Looked over at Susie with a knew appreciation in her eyes and went into the bath.

I looked at Susie and said, "Have fun?" All she could do was nodded yes. I went over, gave her a kiss on her head and said, "Guess it's bedtime for all of us."

She stood up, gave me a long hug, picked up her nighty and headed out to her room as I went into the bathroom to join April in the shower to freshen up for our rest of the night.

(More to come.)


LAHomedog
LAHomedog
356 Followers