April Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had turned away from her and he seemed to be very occupied with moving something on his desk.

Kathryn turned to her own desk and pushed it back into place.

She sat down in her chair, her back toward him. Suddenly she remembered her shoes and she bent down and located them before putting them on again. It was strange to wear heels for a change.

Maybe she should have practised a bit more before going for them this morning. Her feet were already aching from wearing them.

She kicked them off again and logged into her mailbox while she fastened her hair with a hairpin. She felt so warm that it was a relief to get the thick hair away from her shoulders.

***

Noah was shell-shocked. He looked at the woman at the other end of the office. They had shared this office for the past six months. How could he have been so blind and not notice her attributes before?

She looked so tempting with her hair up, revealing her long neck and smooth skin. Her top barely covered her shoulders and showed off more of her skin than he'd ever seen before. Tempting every man to come closer and touch her.

The sight he'd seen when he entered the door would probably torment him for years to come. Her female curves displayed in all their glory. The see-through blouse had allowed him to see her underwear and the bra that hugged a pair of large breasts.

Her small figure was surprisingly well-shaped, and the long legs were clearly displayed. The fact that he could also see her panties underneath her skirt had almost made him buckle over.

The sudden hunger in his body and particularly his manhood had been overwhelming. He had probably been without sex for too long, given that he'd reacted so strongly. It puzzled him exceedingly.

That was probably the reason why it had taken so much effort to move away from her. Only to then realise that she needed his help to get down from the table.

As her body slid against his, he had been so ready. He had wanted to push her against the nearest wall, rip off her panties and push deep inside of her. And judging by her dilated pupils she'd had some similar ideas.

Luckily, he had managed to pull himself together before he did something that they both might regret. This was not the time nor place to succumb to his inner urges.

Besides, he never ventured where he was not welcome, and he was not sure if she wanted him or if she'd only been momentarily intrigued.

He would have to stay away from her until she decided to dress more conservatively.

***

During the lunch break, Sharon came over to Kathryn.

"I like your outfit. Are you getting any results?"

"You bet! He's avoiding me."

"A clear sign. Go for him, girl!" Sharon laughed.

***

After lunch, Noah seemed to have calmed down and when she asked him a technical question he seemed to have returned to normal.

Kathryn decided to remove her jacket again. She moved to the front of her chair, spread her legs a little and wiggled her jacket off her shoulders.

"I didn't think skirts were your thing," Noah suddenly said.

"Nope, I prefer pants. Skirts are too confining, so normally I wouldn't wear them."

"I can see that," he said and nodded to her. "You should keep your legs together."

Kathryn looked down and noticed that she sat with her legs open.

"Oops! Can you see my panties?"

"Yes," he said hoarsely before clearing his throat.

"Oh dear," Kathryn closed her legs immediately and felt herself blush. "Oh well, you probably saw them earlier today, so I suppose you'll survive."

"Maybe you should consider returning to wearing pants?"

"What? And break the rules? No, way. I can't do that."

"Is there a penalty?"

"Bread and water for a week, I suppose. And the humility. That's worse. No, I'll cope."

"I won't," he murmured.

"And next week is 'dress week'."

She could hear him draw a deep breath. Poor man.

***

"Hey, Noah," Patrick called from the doorway. "We need to restart the test server. Do you have any problems with that?"

"Nope. Help yourself. But Kathryn might object."

"Where is she?"

"Right here," Kathryn said as she turned around, pushing her hair out of her face.

"I'll be damned," Patrick managed to say.

Noah couldn't help but laugh at Patrick's face. He'd probably looked just as shocked when he first saw her a few hours earlier.

"What happened to you?"

"It's 'skirt week'," Noah interrupted. "Don't ask."

"But, but...," Patrick tried to speak.

"I'm not using the test server right now, so feel free," Kathryn said. "I need to get some coffee. Would you like one, Noah?"

"Yes, please."

Kathryn got up, located her high heels and walked out from the office.

"What on earth is going on?" Patrick said as she was out of hearing. "What's with her? She's a bombshell. Where's the little grey mouse?"

"Apparently the blondes gave her some ideas about dress code."

"Gosh! How can you work?"

"I can't."

"Doesn't surprise me. The mousy version was easier to deal with."

"Agreed. I'm just hoping that she'll return to normal after a few days."

"You're a better man than me. That clothing just screams 'come and get me'."

"Don't remind me," Noah said angrily.

"Here's your coffee, Noah," Kathryn smiled as she placed the warm cup beside him.

"I like your new outfit, Kathryn," Patrick smiled broadly as he turned to walk away.

He seemed to enjoy the thunderous expression on Noah face. Don't encourage her, Noah wanted to scream.

"Why thank you. That's nice of you."

Patrick smiled even broader as he turned to Noah and gave him a thumbs up and pointed toward his female colleague.

Noah just shook his head. No way if he was going to fall at her feet. No matter how tempting she looked.

***

Next day
"Do you care for some strawberries, Noah?" Kathryn asked as she held a large box of strawberries in front of him.

"Why not?" He grabbed one. "I like strawberries."

"Me too. They're my favourite berry," Kathryn said as she sat down in her chair, leaving the box on the table between them.

She had toned down the blouse today. It had the deepest cleavage Noah had ever seen, but at least he could not see right through it.

He quickly moved his eyes to another target. Landing on her mouth, he watched as she held on to the stem and started to suck on the lower part of the berry.

Noah stiffened. Her red lips were spread wide over the large berry and then she started to suck the juices from it as if she was in the middle of a blowjob.

His cock responded immediately, and he felt himself harden. He was relieved that the table would prevent her from seeing anything yet.

He tried to think of anything else that would calm him down and it seemed to be working until she let a moan escape her mouth.

Immediately his eyes were fixed on her and his erection was even larger than before.

He sighed deeply. The woman was driving him insane. One day he would break and then he would lift her up on to her desk and fuck her senseless.

***

Breaking point
"Which is the largest sea?" Noah asked his buddies.

They had been throwing questions and answers back and forth for a while now.

Kathryn was worried. They knew so much, and their minds worked so quickly it was no wonder they had won the competition three years in a row. It would be almost impossible to beat them.

No wonder the 'Blondes' were considering cheating. These guys certainly didn't need to cheat even if the 'Blondes' had claimed that they did. She was starting to have some serious doubts about that allegation.

But they were also very cocksure. And she was tempted to take them down a peg or two. She couldn't resist the temptation any longer and decided to put them off guard.

"Have you both fallen asleep? Largest sea?" Noah repeated.

"Pacific Ocean," Patrick replied quickly.

"No, it's the Atlantic Ocean," Kathryn interrupted.

"Maybe you should google that one, Kathryn. Patrick is right."

"Largest island?" Ben asked.

"Greenland," Patrick said.

"No, Australia," Kathryn intervened again.

"That's not an island. It's a continent," Noah said.

"It's not attached to the rest, so why not?"

"No wonder you're not participating," Noah said.

"I have my forte in other areas," Kathryn said while she shrugged her shoulders, making her sleeves fall off her shoulders.

"Yes, I've realised that," Noah said as he swallowed and looked away.

"Strawberries, anyone?"

Noah paled visibly, before a blush started to form in his cheeks.

"I love strawberries," Kathryn said and grabbed a large one, held on to the stem and sucked on the tip.

All three guys just stared at her. The questions forgotten. Kathryn turned to her desk and lifted her sleeves back into place. Immediately they fell off her shoulders again.

"Oh no, I forgot my coffee. Again," Kathryn said before she put on her high heels and walked out of the office.

***

"What was that all about?" Ben wondered.

"She's tormenting me."

"Just fuck her and get it over with," Patrick said.

"I don't mess with colleagues."

"I've no such qualms," Ben said. "I can do her," he volunteered.

"Stay away from her!" Noah said coldly as he got up from his chair.

"Calm down, man," Ben laughed. "It's your territory, I get that. Just do something before someone else does."

At the same time, Kathryn came into the room again, her eyes focused on balancing a full coffee cup. Placing the cup on her desk, she looked up and noticed the expression on Noah's face.

"Any problems?"

Noah sank into his chair again.

"None," he said while he combed his fingers through his hair and sighed.

His buddies took the opportunity to escape.

"I knew you would react like that," Ben smiled as he clapped Noah's shoulder. "You should do something about it, buddy."

Kathryn looked like a question mark but thankfully she didn't ask. Only moved her lips slowly toward her cup and sucked away the top layer of milk foam.

"I never learn," she laughed suddenly. "Or I'm too greedy. Two portions of latte are a tight fit in my cup."

Noah wanted to groan. He could easily imagine another tight fit when he pressed inside of her.

"I need a bigger cup. That's the solution," Kathryn seemed to be talking to herself. "Don't you agree? Size matters?"

That did it. His patience had ended.

"Are you pestering me or does this conversation have a point?"

"Cup size?" Kathryn said innocently.

"Damn it, woman! You can't be that innocent. Don't you know that all your prodding and teasing will only lead to one thing?"

"Such as?"

"You'll be fucked against the wall or your desk. You can choose which."

Kathryn gasped. She looked both shocked and surprised by his words.

Noah jumped up and walked briskly away from the office. He needed some air.

***

Noah walked into the garden behind the office building.

Damn it. Why had he said that? Now she would be terrified of him. Or perhaps not. She had started something and prodded and pushed until he finally responded.

Maybe she had wanted him to respond? Or maybe it was someone else's response she was after. He had no idea.

The last week had been more stressful than the entire previous year. He breathed deeply. He could not walk around with a hardon for the rest of the day. He would have to control himself.

Maybe he could change office? But he knew that was pointless. She was assigned to his team. He couldn't kick her out without ruining her career and she didn't deserve that.

But she would have to tone that the dress code or he would never get anything done.

"Noah?"

A familiar voice called out to him.

Oh, no, not her again. He turned away from her.

"Noah? Are you okay?" she wondered.

"Go away, Kathryn," Noah groaned. "While you can."

"I'm not going anywhere," the stubborn woman replied.

Noah turned to her, looked her in the eyes and found the same smouldering heat as was in his. He went for her.

***

Kathryn threw herself into his embrace and met his kiss. Holding on to him, feeling his warmth collide with her own. She moaned as he moved his right hand along her waist and across her breasts.

She wanted him. The flame inside of her was burning hotter and pure need was guiding her every move. She opened her mouth and let his tongue inside, playing with hers.

He placed his hands on her waist and lifted her, moving them both toward the garden shed and pushing her back against the wall.

Kathryn spread her legs and hocked them behind his back, holding herself up as she moved her hand down his chest and tried to touch his naked skin.

She started to lift his shirt up from his pants, holding on to his shoulder at the same time. He let go of her mouth and started to kiss his way down across her throat and further down to her chest.

He set her back down again before he tried to unbutton her blouse. His hands were shaking. Kathryn felt elated by the sight and she pushed his hands away and took over the task.

As soon as she had opened a few buttons, he bent down and unhooked her bra at the front, gasping as he moved his hands over her full breasts.

Kathryn held on to him and as he started to suck on her nipples, she felt as if the ground disappeared beneath her. She clung to him to prevent herself from falling.

She moved her hands through his short brown hair, feeling the softness. It surprised her that his hair was so soft, when the rest of him was so muscular and hard. She liked the mixture, she realised and started to unbutton his shirt.

She had dreamed about feeling his naked skin, licking her way across his chest. There was no way she would wait any longer. Having opened several buttons, she pushed her hand inside, feeling his warm flesh.

She moved her hands across his skin, feeling the hair on his chest and the tightness of his stomach as he seemed to hold his breath.

He had stopped sucking her nipples and she took the opportunity to push him slightly away from her, before launching her attack. She kissed her way from his throat and further downwards, letting her hands get to know him at the same time as her mouth did.

Aiming for his left nipple, she sucked him slightly, listening to his sounds of delight. Curiosity got the best of her and she started to move her right hand down his front and toward his bellybutton.

She could feel his hardened skin. The bulge on his front was quite impressive. She moved to the button on his jeans and all of a sudden, his hands stopped her.

"Are you sure, Kathryn? I won't be able to stop," Noah said hoarsely.

"Very sure," Kathryn said as she opened the button and unzipped his jeans.

"Wait. I don't have any condoms," he stopped her hand from wandering further.

"I'm on the pill. Don't worry," Kathryn said calmly.

"But...," Noah started.

Kathryn stopped him with a kiss.

"Noah, I've been wanting this for a long time. Just fuck me, will you?" she said, looking him in the eyes.

"Why didn't you say something?" he said hoarsely.

"I tried. In clothes and behaviour."

He reached under her skirt and pulled at her panties.

"You should have just said it out loud. Men aren't good at hints."

She pushed her panties down and moved her hand into his pants, feeling his engorged flesh.

"Is this verbal enough for you?" Kathryn wondered.

"I'm not complaining," Noah groaned as he pushed his lower body toward her hands, before pushing his trunks downwards.

Letting his entire length free from the confinement of his clothes.

"Oh my," she sighed as she felt his erect manhood in her hands.

He was so much larger than she had anticipated. She wondered if it would be painful for her. Moving her hands along his entire length, she felt some precum of the tip of the thick bulb.

He seemed more than ready for her and she longed to feel his skin against hers and inside of her.

"Doubts?" he wondered as if he could read her mind.

"Some," Kathryn admitted. "You're larger than I'm used to."

"You can change your mind," he reminded her.

"I won't," Kathryn said as she kissed his mouth.

He answered her immediately by slowly moving his hands over her breasts and down to her bellybutton. Rolling his fingers arounds her bellybutton, she felt herself pushing her lower body toward his.

She could feel the smile on his face as he broke the kiss and started to drop kisses along her chin instead. She leaned back and let him take command.

It was easy to see that he knew his way around a female body. His every movement was making her want him more. His fingers moved under her skirt and slowly up the inside of her thighs.

She could feel the moistness gather in her pussy. Could feel a constant craving to be filled. She spread her legs wider, allowing his hand some room as he slowly massaged her clit. Intense need flooded through her body.

She lifted her left leg and hooked it behind him, pushing herself against him at the same time. He lifted her up.

"Hold on to me," he said, and she wrapped her arms around him.

"Last chance, honey."

"Take me, Noah," Kathryn whispered before she grabbed his cock and tried to aim her body toward him.

He pushed slowly inside of her, making her almost insane by the intensity of his flesh inside of her channel. All nerve-endings were on high alert and she felt that she would come just by having him inside of her.

She felt stretched to the limit, and she widened her legs more and adjusted her pelvis to make it easier for him. He moaned.

"God, you're so tight."

He retreated and she almost panicked at the thought of him leaving her. She clasped her hands and legs around him, pulling him toward her just as he pushed inside of her again. This time even deeper than before.

She felt his cockhead press directly against her g-spot and she gasped out loud. She held onto him and started to fuck herself on his cock. He fell into her rhythm and held her tightly.

He pushed forward a little harder than before and she felt him open another of her deepest areas. The intensity increased her juices and she felt so warm and moist around him.

She moved her hand down to where they were connected, and he stopped, allowing her to feel how large he felt against her. Wondering how his broad shaft could possibly fit.

He moved a hand down to her clit and massaged her. Her breath hitched and she felt a strong urge to come. She tightened her inner muscles, making the passage even more narrow.

"I won't last much longer," Noah said hoarsely.

He massaged her clit a little harder and she plummeted into an orgasm, which rippled through her entire body. She felt a strong need to scream and quickly he covered her mouth with his to prevent the sound.

He held her as her body convulsed, before moving back slightly and pushing hard inside of her a few more times, prolonging her orgasm before he followed her. She held on to him as he pushed his hard flesh as deep as he could go.

His professional persona unpeeled as his baser need gave way to the real him. Kathryn rejoiced in seeing him like this. Each deep thrust was based on pure lust and need, making her body burn in response.

She tightened her inner muscles, wanting him to take as much pleasure as she had and finally, she could feel his entire body tighten as he emptied his load inside of her.

His embrace was so tight that she felt cherished and she basked in the knowledge that she could make him lose control.

He leaned against the wall, needing support in order to stay upright. Kathryn moved her hands over his backside, feeling him calm down gradually and wanting to prolong the experience for as long as she could.