April Showers and All That!

Story Info
A quick love story.
784 words
4.73
4.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Not my usual type of story. However I thought you may like it.

April showers and all that!

The rain was proving a point, I was certain. It was turning this Sunday into a wash out. It was acting as a barrier between this melancholy atmosphere and a bright sunny spring afternoon. I sat in the bay window eating chocolate ice cream, thinking about last night, looking at my broken mobile on the side. The phone was fixable. I was uncertain about my heart. I went to take the bowl into my kitchen.

The silence was broken by a knock at the door. I wasn't expecting anyone, least of all Luca. I thought we told each other how we felt last night. He stood there, dripping wet, his hair was clinging onto his face, t-shirt soaked, his half opened fleece drenched, his leggings too and the rain was soaking through his thick trainers, probably destined to take days to dry.

His face was distressed, shaking a little. I could hardly tell if it was through the elements or another reason. "Luca!" my concern for my dear friend heightened.

"I am wrong," he made it clear, his face said it all, any other words were redundant.

It was clear that I was right. He had feelings for me too. I didn't care that he was soaking wet. I didn't care that others may see. I grabbed him, pulling him into the privacy of my home. He pushed the door behind him with his foot and then I began to strip, I assisted him, speeding up the process, leaning into his wet body without a care and yet careless. I kissed him on the neck. I could smell the freshness of the rain. His shirt quickly came off after his fleece and followed by his trackies. His body was hot as mine.

It didn't matter that he was wet. Nothing mattered apart from his kiss. I cared for nothing but to be engulfed in the electricity of the moment. I could feel his hard cock through his whities. I needed it as much now as I did last night, yet his body wasn't lying like his words were last night. I knew what I wanted and it was mutual. We both fell onto the rug kissing, my clothes soon came off too, along with his wet pants. I leant towards the cabinet and switched on some music. "Sorry" blasted through the system. What are the chances of such a topical song. I smiled down at him. Inside the cabinet was my wallet and inside my wallet was some lube.

The beating of our hearts told the other that we both wanted it as much as the other. I straddled his hot body whilst smothering the lube between my crack and onto his cock. I couldn't take my eyes off him. I pushed myself down onto his meat.

Slowly gravity took over, leaning forward I kissed him again. My body was tense as I felt his meat enter my hole. My cock was rubbing between our two bodies. I began a slow movement. He moaned, mirroring his sounds too. I went down to the hilt. I heard his pleasurable moan, the look on his face. I began to move.

I soon picked up speed as I lost myself in the passionate kissing we shared. Riding on his meat, moving position, almost upright. He used the tips of his fingers to scrape down my perfect obliques. I shivered from the intensity of it all, my cock was throbbing and leaking. He was getting closer. I shivered at the experience. This was beyond sex. It was a conversation without words.

He took control by pulling me upright onto the couch, looking down at me kissing me again as he stabilised himself for a second. He then went in full hilt. My cock jolted once, spurting a little and then he began to pump me hard. He owned that moment. He scrapped down the sides of my body with his nails. This was the moment I went over the edge. I spurted all over us both, as my hole tensed up whilst cumming, without touching myself. He followed me into shooting into my tightly tensed up hole. The sensation lasted only a moment, but it felt like longer, a lifetime, maybe. He learnt into me again, kissing me tenderly.

"I was wrong," he began the conversation again. He had started to explain, once more

"I am in love with you too!"

That is all I needed to hear in order to feel the butterflies inside of me once again. Perhaps malacology days are not that bad after all.