The Late Starter

Story Info
Divorced man finds love of cock.
2.9k words
4.57
11.7k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I type this, I look back and can't quite believe what has happened. My life has changed totally but the good thing is, I regret nothing.

My name is Phil and I'm a 45 year old divorcee. I had married quite young, at 21 and quite simply, our marriage had run its course. No animosity or bitterness. Fortunately, we had agreed early not to have children, so we were able to part ways without too much hassle.

I suppose she surprised me by quickly hooking up with another guy and it did affect me, making me wonder if she'd cheated on me before.

I kind of buried myself in my work, having a limited and dreary social life. I was a manager in the accounts section at my work, which was in a period of growth. In fact, I needed a new assistant and was given the go ahead to hire a new recruit.

After doing a sift of the applications there were only a handful worth interviewing. One didn't turn up at all for his interview and one was 40 minutes late without an excuse, so we were down to three.

The first two were run of the mill, that would probably leave after six months. The last guy was different.

Ryan was around 20. He had a shock of wild blonde hair, which framed his button nose and pale blue eyes. He was 6' 2" and quite a skinny lad.

We began our interview, with some general questions, nothing too hard, before Ryan decided to make a statement.

"I'm gay, you know" he proclaimed.

"Really? I'm pleased for you." I replied dismissively.

"I thought I'd get it out there in case you were a homophobe." He answered.

I sighed. "Look, i'm no homophobe, people can do what they like as long as it doesn't affect their work." I stated firmly.

"I guess I've blown it though, haven't I?" Ryan sounded crestfallen.

"Not at all! I admire your candour. Honesty is something we look for in this job."

Ryan brightened immediately. "I'd do my very best for you. I promise"

Something about him made me choose him. At that point I had no interest in his body.

A week later, he started in our office, among the 4 guys and 3 girls already there. He was quick to let them all know he was gay and most were fine with it. All but one guy,

Gavin was a cocky guy in his 30's. He fancied himself as a jack the lad but was good at his job. He made no attempt to hide his disdain for Ryan and I had to bring them to my office for a 'clear the air' talk.

They stood side by side. Gavin was a stocky 5' 8".

"I won't have this kind of friction in here. We are a team and need to act like one. I laid down.

Gavin was first to respond. "Well tell him to stop yapping about sucking guy's cocks at the weekend."

Ryan laughed. "You're just saying that because I refused to suck your winkle."

"That's a lie!" Gavin raged.

"Enough! Both of you! Gavin, get back to your desk. I need to talk to Ryan."

Gavin gave a snide smirk as he left.

"Boss, I only said these things because he's always going on about shagging girls. I was just getting revenge."

"You can't talk like that in the office, Ryan. If this happens again, I'll have to let you go."

"Please boss no! I'll do anything you say, maybe even give you what I refused Gavin." Ryan said softly.

"Get back to work before you make me sack you." I reiterated.

When I was alone, I realised how that little meeting had affected me. I sat there with a raging boner and nowhere to use it.

It had been a barren ten months since my divorce and even the semi-serious offer of a blowjob from another guy had got me going.

I tried to focus and decided that a team night out would be a good bonding session.

I fancied a lady in our team, Janice, who was ages with me and who was also on her own.

Things picked up over the next two weeks and the night out was eagerly awaited.

We were going to a bar, a short walking distance from our office.

Being a Friday, it was dress-down day in the office and I chose to wear new stonewashed jeans I had bought the week before and a white branded polo shirt. I wore white trainers as I had no intention of clubbing it, so they would suffice for the bar.

When we left at 5pm, as a group, I tried to get beside Janice but Ryan got between us. He wasn't walking with Gavin and the other three guys as there was still friction there. The other two girls followed at the rear, giggling incessantly like young women do.

Upon arrival, I announced the first drink was on me, which raised the mood. Gavin said he'd help me at the bar and on getting back to our seats, who was sitting next to Janice? None other but Ryan. I knew my hopes were sunk when she turned to her right to engage in conversation with the other girls. Thanks Ryan, I thought to myself.

It was a good night though but as the clock neared midnight, it started to break up. First, one guy went to get his last train home, then Gavin and the other two guys left with the two young girls, announcing they were off to a club. That left Janice, Ryan and I. Maybe I could still rescue the night? My hopes were smashed to smithereens when she received a call. Standing up, draining her drink, she said her girlfriend was outside to pick her up.

I had worked with her for five years and never knew she was a lesbian. Ah well, that showed how out of touch I'd become.

Ryan was, not to put too fine a point on it, wasted. I decided it was time to leave too and helped him out of the bar, him slurring nonsensically. We hit the fresh air and that triggered it. Ryan threw up over the two of us, all over my new jeans and down his front. Shit! no taxi was going to pick us up in this state.

My plan had been to drop me off, as I was only ten minutes away, then give the driver enough to take Ryan home. There was no way I was making a ten mile round trip to walk him home, so decided he would have to stay the night at mine.

"I'm so sorry boss, how can you forgive me?" he blurted out, almost in tears.

"We've all been there, Ryan." I consoled him, remembering I had been a drunken arse when I was young too.

"Take my arm, you can stay at mine tonight."

"Were you hoping to say that to Janice tonight?" he giggled mischievously.

"Actually, I was." I admitted.

"Janice thought so too. That's why she asked me to be a buffer between you."

"I wondered about that, why you wanted to sit beside her."

"Well now all you're taking home is me" he blew me a kiss before descending into a lengthy giggle.

My flat was on the second floor and was big enough for me. One bedroom, lounge and kitchen and a large bathroom, with toilet, bath and a separate shower.

"Get your clothes off and put them beside the washing machine." I stated.

"I like a man who knows what he wants." he giggled in a clear flirt.

I ignored him and carried on.

"I suggest a shower, it'll be quicker."

"Okay boss!" Ryan saluted me and I just shook my head.

I removed my clothes in front of the washer and found that a complete strip was required as the sick had seeped through to my boxer shorts.

"Lovely arse boss." The voice came from the doorway and there stood Ryan, naked. I don't know why but my eyes were drawn to his cock, hairless with big balls. The cock itself, was flaccid but still was a good six inches.

"Your ass, my cock, they're meant for each other." he said flirtatiously.

"In your dreams Ryan." I said in a level but firm tone.

"Where am I to sleep? Ryan sounded sober now.

"You're too tall for the couch, take my bed."

"Which side sweetie?" he said in a camp voice.

"Any side you like, I'll be on the couch."

"No boss, please. I promise I won't come on to you."

"Well get your shower and I'll make the bed." I answered resignedly.

On his way back from his shower I advised him that I had left pyjamas at the bottom of the bed.

I went into the shower, my head whirling with the evening's events. I had hoped it would be Janice naked in my bed, instead it was Ryan. Before I knew it, my cock was hard and it was Ryan's cock that was in my mind. He'd semi-joked he wanted to fuck me and for the first time in my life, the thought didn't horrify me.

I dried off and put my night shirt and shorts on. Entering the bedroom, there was Ryan, lying on his back, sleeping. His cock was sticking up to its full nine inches and mesmerised me. Fuck! It was beautiful. I stood over him, having to stop myself from touching it. My heart was beating like a drum at the idea of putting my lips around it but I resisted.

Ryan hadn't bothered with his pyjamas so I decided to get his bottoms on.

I slipped them under his lower legs, without him waking, Then I pulled them over his thighs, his cock a tantalising few inches from my dry mouth.

I lifted his soft butt cheeks in turn, so smooth. I was loathe to hide his cock away and I quickly gave the tip a kiss, I don't know why.

"At last. I wondered how long I was going to have to wait." Ryan said, his eyes sparkling. "Don't stop now, get a proper taste."

We locked eyes and I knew at that moment I wanted his cock more than anything I'd ever wanted before.

My lips encircled his fat knob. Wow! The texture, the taste. Surprisingly spongy, with a taste I'd never experienced before but I knew I loved it.

Ryan was gasping and groaning as I sucked on him. I was learning on the job. It quickly became obvious he loved me licking under his helmet. I couldn't take his full length, even after gagging twice, so took his balls instead.

"You're born for this boss. Forget Janice, take cock."

I sucked greedily on his swollen meat, never wanting it to stop. What was I doing? Ryan took control, holding my head down. I could feel his cock pulsing and my tongue traced the long blood vessel to the root.

"I'm going to fill your virgin mouth with my seed, boss. Savour it, swallow it."

My head heard but didn't care.

"That's it! Don't stop baby.......keep sucking.......this is for you my love."

When he shot his considerable load, my mouth was becoming a little numb. Now I had tasted my own cum before, after licking out my wife but hot and from source was a different matter. It was quite thick with a slight saltiness and I found I loved it.

"Save some for me." chirped Ryan.

I then moved up and did another first, by kissing him. As he was naturally hairless, it was better than kissing a woman. His tongue searched for the cum I'd saved and we passionately held that position.

"Lie back boss, my turn now." Ryan sounded different to me now, like a lover I supposed.

"Less of the boss, my name is Phil." I replied gently.

"Well Phil, I certainly filled you there." He laughed.

"I hope it's not the last time." The words were out before I had time to think.

Ryan cooed and headed straight for my cock. The feel of his moist lips on my tool was amazing. Why hadn't my wife sucked like that?

I felt his fingers playing at my hole too and wanted to give myself to him. First, Ryan wanted my cum. His tender, expert style worked on me all too soon and I flooded his mouth, as I let out a satisfied yell.

I sat up and he put his arms round my shoulders. "Are you gay yet?" he said, his eyes sparkling.

"Not until you fuck me." I said, leaning forward to kiss him.

"Wait until morning, I don't want to take advantage." he offered up, surprisingly.

"Don't you want me?" I replied, downbeat.

"More than you can ever imagine but I want it to be a regular event, for you to want me at all times."

We lay down, with me spooning him. Ryan was out like a light. I couldn't sleep, the evening's events going llike a merry-go-round in my head. Had I really kissed a man? Had I sucked a cock? Had a guy sucked me off? What did that make me?

I didn't care too much for labels but I was now certain I was bi, at least.

I gently stroked Ryan's back as he slept. He was beautiful. That was one thing I'd never said about a guy before. I must have drifted off at some point, because I woke up to my back being kissed and a gentle prodding at my buttocks.

"Is that you Ryan?" I said stupidly.

"Of course, unless you have a line of secret lovers." he whispered in my ear, still gently prodding at me.

"You know I don't." I replied, more firmly than I intended.

"Any regrets about last night?" Ryan asked.

My mind went back to my first experience with another man's cock.

"Your silence says it all. I'll get dressed and leave. Probably better if I don't come back to work." Ryan spoke in a deflated tone.

"No! Please Ryan. I was just quiet, thinking about what a great night we had "

Ryan cheered up immensely. "Good, because I'm not finished with you, lover."

Those words made me tingle.

"Do you want to fuck me?" I said, softly.

"Every which way and all day." He replied.

"Just all day? We have all weekend."

"Oh you sexy little slut. I think you've turned already." Ryan said lustily.

"Get on all fours. You're going to be my dog." Ryan ordered.

"Woof, woof, big boy." I answered, even noticing how gay I sounded.

"We need lube though. Do you have any?"

"Never needed it before."

"Plan B then." He hopped off the bed and and went through to the kitchen. Moments later, he appeared holding a tub of spreadable butter..

"Trust me, you'll thank me later."

Ryan took a finger full of the butter and started to rub it on my hole. It was cold out of the fridge and it felt strange being fingered there. Slowly, one digit sld in and I gasped. That part wasn't sore, he'd warned me. Soon another finger entered as he tried to open me up a little.

"Now to give you the treat, all my lovers get." Ryan's face descended to my buttery hole and lapped at it. I moaned in ecstasy.

"Oh my god, that is amazing!"

Ryan giggled "Just getting you ready for the main event."

I knew I would suffer some pain but I did not care. I wanted Ryan to fuck me and fuck me hard.

"Okay, let me get positioned right and you'll never be the same again."

I wiggled my ass at him "It's all yours, baby," I tried to say sexily.

I did wonder if I would be able to take his whole cock. I wanted to but my virgin hole might not like nine inches.

I could feel his helmet exploring the rim, teasing me. At first it felt like his fingering was continuing, then I sensed the girth as it pushed in.

There was a sharp burst of pain and I yelped like a little girl but I gritted my teeth thinking maybe this wasn't for me. Then I felt my prostate being massaged by his thick cock and I knew this was how I wanted to live. Ryan took it long and slow to start with, then built up a head of steam. Before I knew it, his bollocks were slapping my ass as he plunged into me, relentlessly.

I was moaning in ecstasy, then I heard Ryan say "I'm going to breed you." Before I could utter a word, I felt him tense and fire his load into me. Four, five jets of spunk nestled in my belly and I felt content.

As he withdrew he asked "Do you want to clean me up?"

Like the slut I now was, I nodded eagerly and put my lips around his slowly shrinking cock. The cum and butter mixed well and I cleaned every drop from what I now considered as my favourite thing.

As I said at the start, I regret nothing. Now I am Ryan's toy and we constantly fuck, at least twice a day in the office. Maybe I'll tell you more about it soon.