All Comments on 'April Sucks'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 143 Comments
A_BierceA_Bierceover 3 years ago

A fitting alternative

to a particularly upsetting story (and its many revisionist versions). Spot on, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amazing a story can foster so many versions,by so many authors in such a short time. BTW I like yours.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Kick ass and take names! I don't see how anyone can improve on this story.

5

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
Bottom of the barrel

Sorry, but this was not worthy of association with the original. The story was a cheap knock-off of a really provocative BUT BAD story! 'February Sucks' was my least favourite story on this whole site but it was, at least original, This one was a depressing failure and also not worthy to associate with your other stories. I didn't enjoy it and feel cheated at it's superficial and unsatisfying 'quality'

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Talk about a half assed effort! I'll bet that took all of about 5 minutes to write.

PostScriptorPostScriptorover 3 years ago
The best

of all of the sequel stories. Short, fast and violent. LOL!

He who dares, etc.

trandall9991trandall9991over 3 years ago
Finally

A writer who wrote the best ending ever. I love this ending.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Exactly

Exactly what I’ve been waiting for in an ending for Lavalliere. Took him a while to come across the SAS. Britease nailed it, and wasn’t it just yesterday that I started rereading all his great stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Short and Sweet

Liked this version. Arrogant arseholes just sometime need a life lesson. No matter how big the ego, there is always someone out there bigger or better than you are. Might have been nice to know what Jilly said. Who cares? The point was made. Nice one. COYS

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Well, I knew it wasn’t written by an American when it referred to the players . . .

. . . as “footballers.”

And the “local team,” something that implies an almost club status.

Mark Laviellier being let go and never playing again? Ben Roethlisberger and Kobe Bryant just dropped a few million to make rape allegations disappear, and kept on playing. That’s what stars who win Super Bowls or NBA championships can do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finally

As I have commented with other rendition of George Anderson's story, Marc Lavalliere needs taken down. It has finally happened, thanks, Britease. 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finally

somebody who let the target resist. Agree with Britease that more spin off's are possible like I said before : spouse refusing to go with him, him taking refusal badly and planning/scheming to destroy marriage, etc. It might take some author to develop a good plot. I can't do it or I would have already.

matuateneiramatuateneiraover 3 years ago
Simple and good

This is a very realistic account of what is more likely to happen in this situation.

management91399management91399over 3 years ago

Sweet! You found a little crevasse in the original story and exploited it in a most delightful way! I loved it. Keep 'em coming! (Yes I am working on one, get your poison pens ready) Thanks for lightening things up a bit!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 3 years ago

Hear, hear! A welcome and humorous smirk inspiring postscript. Three cheers for Jilly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ask permission?

What is this 1665? Are we back to buying wives?

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Excellent Veteran's Day Tribute!

Three Vets, just returned from the Sandbox, a very good and fitting to Vets on Veterans Day!

Very nice twist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What did she say?

Why would she stand up to dance when she knew what type of man he is and after the fight why not tell us what she said?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
wow, that was unbelievable

a faithful wife in Literotica! Call CNN and BTN

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago
An interesting and different continuation

It worked very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
At Last

A couple of individuals with actual brains.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years ago
That was a nice way to

add or change the outcome for Marc without changing GA's story. Nicely done. I will say there can be no situation where "wive's" can be considered correct.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@ by matuateneira 11/13/20 — Simple and good

“This is a very realistic account of what is more likely to happen in this situation.”

Except the three shorter guys (2 of whom were vets, but were kindly called REMFs by front line troops and had no real hand to hand experience) were soundly beaten, one to unconsciousness, and another with a couple of cracked and bruised ribs and a broken nose, and all sporting black eyes and bloody mouths.

That is what is more likely to happen.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

Very good...As expected from @Britease! He ended the story with new characters, except for the lover boy. It was expected that soon or later he would find his due...a match for him...And @ReedRichards he "being let go and never playing again" was only because he never lost the "limp" he got in the fight...No millions could make his leg right again...5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great spin on that story!

Like it. 5

PS: To that other Anonymous SHIT, that asked if it is 1665?

Answer is: No, it is 2020, but while I am Contract holder, he better ask, because she will have no contract to fall back on, in a future and he may have permanent disability if he disrespects me!

deadonedeadoneover 3 years ago
Yes

Always love your twist and humor, always.

Excellent companion piece!

KayaknhKayaknhover 3 years ago
Best one yet

Well done.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Hahahaha! Love it!

The_NexusThe_Nexusover 3 years ago
Anon: ask permission?

Its not about ownership, it's about respect. Something your snowflake generation needs to learn.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 3 years ago

This story comes from across the pond, where they grow smaller Euro football players. In the good ol USA the “football” players are averaging 6’ 1 3/4’’well over 230 pounds of meat on the hoof. They have aggression problems and don’t play well with the neighborhood kids. Veterans returned from playing in the sandbox are very aggressive also, I don’t think they would have stopped with just a scuffle. Still a decent story on its own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amusing but - again - more of a comment on the original than much of a stand-alone story of its own.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 3 years ago

The latest and arguably the best follow up to GA’s classic. 5*

I have never commented on comments, but was blindsided by Anonymous’ “Ask permission?” comment. In what world is politely asking permission to dance with another mans wife comparable to “buying wives?”

For that matter, in what world is “fuck off asshole” not the husbands response?

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

Nice, quick little flash tribute to George's tale. Would have loved to read what she said to him though, that was the only drawback I could see to a tale this short.

4/5

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Cute! 5* for something refreshing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Low hanging fruit, I admit, . . .

but it was still sweet. Thanks for the humiliation,

and thanks for the effort.

JoeMoeFromChicagoJoeMoeFromChicagoover 3 years ago
Nice!

As a person who has actively spoken out against this "February Sucks" pandemic, this is a welcomed parody addition to the series. Thank you very much!

5-stars just for the laugh.

-JMFC

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineover 3 years ago

Great follow up showed how a woman of class would react. As to the comment by the I'm to afraid to post my name . I will never dance with a boy who thinks he is to big of a man to ask permission of my husband ! It's called respect ! Snowflak!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good job

No matter how big and tough those pro athletes maybe, a knee or eye injury will end their careers. Most of them are smart enough to avoid such trouble. There are the stupid ones though who will self sabotage one way or another. Usually those guys are broke within a year of leaving or being pushed out of their sport. Marc is that type of idiot.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

Better Late than never. Excellent job, 5*.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

Much as I enjoyed this story I could not quite give it 5 stars. 4 1/2 if I could. I still don't understand all of criticism of followups to GA's already classic story. I have enjoyed every one of them more most of the other shit in LW that can't even generate 3 stars. As bad as the majority of stories in this category are let's be thankful for the few good ones we get, regardless of where their motivation came from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo!!!

Very clever.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Ask permission?" - No, it's not 1665, it's called common courtesy. If you want to dance with a woman who is with an escort, the proper thing to is to ask his permission to ask her to dance. If he asks her first, she should refuse, if she really wants to accept, SHE asks her escort if he minds. As for "buying wives," it's not so common, but if a woman asks the man to dance, the same procedure should be followed.

/

@Jetcrash77, the husbands were smaller. I had to read it twice to get that right myself. "three smaller guys were recently back from a four week operation in a very sandy place,"

/

While I enjoyed this, it's an example of how if people acted properly, most of these stories would be very short!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Bravo. Love the parody and love the way she handled it. Oh and who can forget the SAS special forces with extraordinary physical talents. I think you hit them all, Britease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unique

This is different and refreshing. It's nice when a wife stays with her husband.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well

Well the original story had such impact it worth many takes on it.

Keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can I give it 6 stars?

I thought George's original well written, but unrealistic. Loved your take on it, much more credible.

Bit worried about what's in the water if popping down to Clacton turned them into supermen though ;)

(For the non-Brits Clacton is a well-known beach or sandy place).

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Excellent follow-up. These athletes that think they can do anything they want and get away with it found out what happens when you meet someone trained to fight and kill for a living, and their lives depend on it. Now there are many professional athletes that do NOT act out, and some have even served in their military forces. Unfortunately, We hear a lot more about the bad examples. I've heard of one big guy (6' 6") with SO, that always brings his dog with him - a very large, very strong, and very well trained dog. Now if that guy had been there that night with his dog ...

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Not quite

Yeah it was nice seeing the big guy go down. Still not the same, these guys and their wives were aware of Marc and his antics. The original GA story the principles were not and had no idea what to expect. Therefore this ending does not address the problem. Nice try however,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too Many Cliches

Sorry, except for some unrealistic dialogue, this submission was pretty well written...BUT it was so trite and I just couldn't get beyond that. I think if I read just ONE more story where the protagonist is Rambo, I'm going to hurl all over my new monitor -- and I really, really don't want to do that...

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Can I give it 10 stars?

The original and almost all of the sequels really wound me up. I found myself intensely hating the wife. It really struck a nerve.

This was wonderful! That's the wife we all want to marry. Thanks for a great and cleansing story.

ribnitinribnitinover 3 years ago

just a bit more proofreading would have given it that 5th star

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 3 years ago
Excellent Flash Story

Probably the best sequel out there. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty boring

You missed the point. The original, and, to an extent, the others, strove to share the pathos, the feelings of betrayal. This is just smug. His wife is true to him. Rah. Rah.

Your story, of course, have at it, but there were no feelings here. AND some special forces guys or whatever beat up some guys.

Never heard that one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved it, the premia donna football players got theirs

rijubhairijubhaiover 3 years ago

This, by far, is the best accompaniment from the myriad that spawned from the contentious original

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

This was a sweet ass kicking, BUT, Jilly taking his hand and two steps - spoke volumes. I'd beware of Jilly as her mind was willing until her heart spiked fear for her marriage (even after the warnings).

/

Still an outstanding ass-kicking 5*; Hooyah, salutes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

LOL

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Everyone saying “How could she even stand up for Lavallier...”

The author wrote, “Jilly, my wife, and taken by surprise she took [Lavallier’s hand] and stood up. She had actually taken two steps...”. So about 4-5 seconds, or so, elapsed between the outstretched hand and her pulling back. What? You were never surprised, and took 5 seconds to recover?

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 3 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Made me smile.

GA

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If you made GeorgeAnderson smile...

...then you got yourself a winner.

SpottedDog2018SpottedDog2018over 3 years ago
The Morrison Club Mayhem

I've enjoyed all the spinoff endings. There still is one possible alternative that I'm surprised no one has seen cloaked in the original George Anderson story, (remember she keeps insisting that he's really a 'nice guy' and then later Mark lets her know he wants a more personal permanent relationship. That ending would be where the wife and Mark Lavalliere end up together and the two children become estranged from their biological father. All Mark's financial and, according to the wife , physical superiority are no match for the former husband as he just gets buried and shit on. They could call "THE REST OF THE DECADE SUCKS".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cheap knock off

Author is full of shit. He bathes everyday in the pool of hyper masochism. Thinks he probably is a rockstar. The sad reality is he's a sore loser who likes to live in his sweet candy world. This story was so bad it seems straight out of an 80s low budget movie.

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago
Great way to cap off the trend!

Just awesome!!

robinhodrobinhodover 3 years ago
Great

But only four stars because there was a certain lack of originality.

(for anon:- yes, I do get it. My comment contains 'IRONY')

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too Good to be True

If you don't know who you're messing with, best to think twice. In the words of Jim Croce: "You Don't Mess Around with Slim".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where’s you usual great irony?

Decent effort and thanks, but not one of your best. Of course, your best is a high bar.

69gman69gmanover 3 years ago
Gotta Agree with GA

Nice little sequel.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

Oh yeah. As often told - it isn’t’t the size of the dog but “the fight in the dog”. Nice to read of jerks full of themselves coming back to plant Earth.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Thank you!!

At first i sighed and rolled my eyes and now Im glad I DID read it.

FraserWayneFraserWayneover 3 years ago

Kept them coming. I love the February/March/April series.

COYSCOYSover 3 years ago

Good Job

As always you added a lot with your own special style. Pure fun. Thank you

KingBandorKingBandorover 3 years ago

At last, a wife who acts married. While the standing and taking 2 steps is a nice dramatic touch, i would have thought a woman surprised would just sit there for 4 to 5 seconds then ask, "say what?" not get up and start to leave with the Lothar.

KB

Jeff_ThomasJeff_Thomasover 3 years ago

Was a very average story - until the last paragraph. Then I laughed my ass off. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
a fun little story

It is s good t see any new story from you.

given some of your past stories , I didn't expect the wife to stay around, but to go with the footballer. So , this story surprised me , and came with a quick ending.

Please write soon ! This section used to be special.

digger907digger907over 3 years ago
right thing to do

same result should happen all the time

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I’ve read George Anderson’s original and several of the sequels tonight. I wish I hadn’t. They go from bad to bad. Of course, GA’s original didn’t provide consistent characterizations for the sequels to build from. The one improbability that Linda would go off without warning was acceptable as a plot device, but to justify the reconciliation by having Jim realize that he could do the same thing was an improbability too far.

What none of them have, which is the only thing that could have led to the reconciliation is Linda’s sudden and crushing realization that she was the cause of all the pain. I’m talking “Laura Palmer’s father’s realization after evil had left him that he was the killer on Twin Peaks” level realization and remorse. None of the versions of the story do that in any convincing way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So much better than Anderson's story. Georgia is only interested in writing a story where the husband is forced to accept a cuckolding from a wife who "truly loves" him.

This story featured a wife who not only loves her husband, but also has a healthy portion self-respect. Imagine spreading your legs for some prick who has the gall to assume all he had to do was snap his fingers and she'd fall at his feet, like some cheap amoral groupie. She cleared that up right away.

Thanks for a great story.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
All Is Well***

Thanks for making it short.

rublicksrublicksover 3 years ago
Nice

Up to your usual humerous standard

DFWBeastDFWBeastover 3 years ago

Thanks BT! Totally enjoyed that!

Killian

kdad9010kdad9010over 3 years ago

Awesome. Thank you!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

Loved it.

"So much in fact that he joked that there was enough material for any number of stories to be concocted."

Excellent homage!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
Misleading

“Me and my two pals, along with our wives, having just... “ sounds mostly like the six of you were in a Rough Sandy Place. Eventually it became clear that the wives were with hubbies at the nightclub, but only 3 kickstands in RSP.

reading on ...

SpottedDog2018SpottedDog2018over 3 years ago
Morrison bar mayhem

I enjoyed this latest twist. I still wonder why no one has written about an underlying storyline George Anderson placed like Easter eggs in this plot. How about the "Mark Lavielle" wins the wife version? The rich and famous lifestyle is too good to pass up for her , especially since he gave her the greatest sex of her life. She says repeatedly that Mark "is a nice guy". So right at the part where he contacts her with roses and wants a second date she realizes her grouchy, petulant, average husband isn't where she wants to be. A few high faluttin big time lawyers paid for by Mark and the poor hubby loses his wife, his kids and his self esteem. Label it "THE REST OF THE DECADE SUCKS".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good story, but..

...what did the wife say to him? I'll meet you later? Thanx...

Loklie

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
A true sequel that also manages to be a parody

Thank you for such a fine, light hearted spin on the angst of February Sucks and the invincible power of Rambo.

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ of five mate

Not bad but come on, you don’t need to warm up such throw up leftovers. Ya betta mate.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 3 years ago
Well done

Probably the best ending to this tortured tale.

Good writing.

Thanks BT

oldcdawgoldcdawgover 3 years ago

Well done, everyone got what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PERFECT.............................

You'd think that the asshole would have run into this situation at some point during all his attempts at cuckolding. And I appreciate what one writer said about how these stories would all be short if people were depicted realistically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow, one author who got it right.

Five Stars. The original February story sucked big time and all the sequences. Gave each one a one star rating. It is what it is. Britease story was realistic, not based on idiocy.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

That was it, in a nutshell, simple and precise. So woman

and man deal with such a situation! Well written!

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 3 years ago
Almost there

Sometimes a writer manages to pull off the ultimate accolade - the 'Impossible Story' - those that drive readers so crazy that they want to rewrite the ending. It takes a top author to get such a response. George did it with "February Sucks" and Richard Gerald with "Another Love".

Usually, the writers who attempt it, don't manage to beat the story. Yours came close, but still not quite there - even though I enjoyed it a lot. It was well-written and finely placed within the background filler of the original. Kudos.

Thank you, sir.

teedeedubteedeedubover 3 years ago
Semper Fi

motherfuckers........😏😏😏

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Welldone

Well done to Jilly for showing what true loving wife's are like and humility predators.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wait, two steps?

TWO steps?!

BURN THAT BITCH! Disloyal, unfaithful cunt! /s

RePhilRePhilover 3 years ago
Brilliant

Your a magician. Always pulling one out of your hat to great applause. Thanks for the interlude

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
OK G.A. Take Notes!

Good story, If you want a flash look at an ignorant football player this one might just do the trick! 5***** thank you

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous