April's Adventures Vol. 01

Story Info
A few short stories on April and her private moments.
1.4k words
4.24
3.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whispers of Lace

In the hushed and intimate confines of Macy's changing stall, April hesitated, surrounded by the muted and distant sounds of shoppers beyond. The lace panties clung to her, providing a fleeting respite from the overwhelming weight of romantic non-fulfillment.

"Why am I getting wet?" she pondered, a cascade of bewilderment echoing through her thoughts. Her fingers, moving with an almost unconscious sensuality, traced the intricate edges of the fabric. The borrowed garments became a conduit for a tantalizing dance with forbidden excitement, an intimate choreography that heightened the pulse of every stolen heartbeat.

As she admired herself in the mirror, driving her own curves with a lingering gaze, the dim light seemed to cast silent judgment on her choices. "What's a quickie gonna hurt?" She thought as she pinched her erect nipples through the garments, sliding her left hand down her stomach to the now soaked lacey panties. Lost in the moment, April starts to circle her love button like a hawk does its prey. A small sigh escapes her mouth as the circles begin to intensity in pace and pressure. April's knees buckle, as she can barely keep her composure. It's taking all her willpower not to burst. She slammed her left hand on the door to brace herself in case her knees betray her again.

"I'm gonna cum!" she thought as the intimate circles on her pearl continued to send jolts of electricity up and down her spine.

Just then, a rhythmic duet of knocks reverberated through the confined space.

"Knock."

"Knock."

The familiar sound of a compassionate feminine voice followed, reaching April's ears with a delicate resonance that shattered the prevailing silence.

"Is everything alright in there?" the voice inquired, genuine concern palpable in its cadence. "We heard a thud. Do you need any help?" The unexpected intrusion lingered in the air, entrapping the changing stall in an aura of unforeseen solicitude, a warmth that contrasted with the uninterrupted solitude.

Caught in a heartbeat's pause, April's internal musings intensified, developing into a symphony of intertwined fear and regret that echoed through the chambers of her consciousness. A torrent of explicit, unspeakable words laden with frustration and desperation, slid across her mind like shadows in the lit stall.

Forbidden Hymns

In the hushed sanctuary of Sunday sermons, April found solace and sin. Her eyes, drawn to the minister's pulpit presence, sparked a forbidden flame. Each scripture recited became a whispered confession, a shared secret between faith and desire. At least that's what she felt...

Forbidden Fruit

After leaving the service, April carried the forbidden attraction in her thoughts like a lingering tune. The minister's words played a personal melody. Her heart felt torn between devotion and desire. Alone in her room, she struggled with mixed thoughts. She knew the minister was spoken for, but her heart or her body longed to unite with him. She was Eve, and the minister was the forbidden fruit.

As April reclined in her bed, the lingering thoughts of the minister intensified. His statue, a symbol of both strength and grace, dominated her imagination. The memory of his deep, ebony skin lingered drove her mad with desire.

"Delicious." she mused.

Her thoughts invoked an involuntary response. Her hands, like delicate explorers, traced a tantalizing path around her navel... an unconscious acknowledgment of the desires that now danced in the intimate realm of her mind.

The allure of forbidden longing cast a spell, binding April to the echoes of a passion yet unexplored. Both hands now caressing and pitching her cherry red nipples through her blouse, her body tingles as she continues to think of the minister's broad shoulders, as if they were sculpted by a blend of conviction and resilience.

Now obviously turned on, April reached over to her night stand and grabbed her trusty vibrator - old blue. It has the ribs for penetration and a vibrating nub for the clit. Old blue never failed her. April flopped down on the bed, lying on top of the covers. She set the vibe down next to her and reached down to her panties. April pulled her blouse over her shoulders, exposing her bra, unzipped her modest length skirt and slid those off. She then lifted her butt up and pulled them down her legs. She felt the crotch of the panties stick slightly to her lips. Her dampness already was starting to adorn her labia.

"Nice and Comfortable." She thought.

Only her bra was left. Her breasts were 36 Ds perky but on her back, they moved with gravity. She preferred to have them secured in a bra. Some insecurities never go away.

April settled herself into a comfy position, fluffing a few pillows behind her to support her neck. She grabbed the vibrator and moved it back down between her legs.

As soon as the toy touched her hard nub, shivers went up April's spine and a small gasp escaped her mouth.

"Fuck," she spoke softly. It felt good.

She held it down on her clit, letting the sensitive nub adjust to the pressure and vibration. That warm rush was coming over her again. April felt simultaneously more tense and also more relaxed. Her core and leg muscles were tightening up, but her body and mind were feeling a little looser, more free and relaxed. The vibrations on her clit and what the minister's bare chest looked like were all she could focus on.

The small vibrations of the head against the walls of her snatch were stimulating her.

"Damn, that's so good," she muttered to herself.

She closed her eyes and bit down on her lower lip, taking in the moment.

Her hips started to rock back against the toy. April's chest was red, her breathing faster and her heart pounding in her chest. Her core and legs were tightening. Her toes curled slightly into the sheets.

April started working her hand more rapidly, increasing the pace of the toy's rhythmic thrusting inside her. She was pumping it faster now, a continuous "squelch" noise shrouding the room. The intoxicating smell of her sex filled the air - like a human air freshener. She kept the smaller head pressed firmly to her clit; with each down stroke thrust, it pushed down harder onto her button.

"Fuck, that's so good," April whispered.

Her breathing was getting faster. She pinched her left nipple between her fingers, first through her bra and then underneath, twisting it hard enough to draw just a little sting. She liked pain.

Her thumb pressed down on the control panel and the vibrator increased in pressure.

April, trying to draw in deeper breaths, started almost gasping as her abs were tightening without warning every few seconds, reacting to the powerful feeling the toy was invoking.

"Fuck, it's so close!" she whispered to herself. That warm rush was spreading to her whole body. It felt so good.

She pushed down a little harder on her clit, immediately sending a sharp twinge up her spine. April clamped her legs together, tight around the vibrator, forcing it down even harder and pushing it a little deeper inside her.

"It's so close, I'm gonna cum!" she gasped.

The walls of her pussy were squeezing around the toy. Her clit felt hard as a diamond. She pounded her pussy with the toy as her, imagining that it was the minister dick pounding her for her sinful ways. She wrapped her left hand around her neck, squeezing so hard she started to see spots. She wanted him to leave his mark.

"Fuck Me, Sir!" she yelled.

April brought her other hand back down to the base of the toy and forced it further inside her in one last thrust as deep as she could, feeling it in her cervix. She liked pain. The small head rubbed over her clit with a final vibration, and April came.

"God damn!" was all that squeaked out of her mouth.

Her pussy exploded, shooting ripples of release throughout her body. The waterfall that left her body seemed as though it was a scene from the exorcist, as all the unholy-water flushed from her pussy and drenching her sheets.

"That was good, I think I'll have another." as she reached over into her night stand once again, this time grabbing a black rubber butt plug.

"Oh, sir, I didn't know you liked anal." As she chuckled to herself as she prepared for another round of sinful bliss with herself.